All about Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased me off his body for a second. Now was my chance to get away. My bra fell away to join my dress on the floor. When had he unsnapped the hooks? I'd not felt the usual tug forward following the release of the tension. The man was clearly accomplished. He kissed me again but this time I felt him tugging at my panties as he pulled then down my legs. I stopped him and breaking his hold staggered backwards away from him until I was stopped by one of the mirrored doors.

My arms were splayed out against the glass as I looked into the mirror opposite and saw a wild haired woman with big breasts staring back at me. Her legs were askew, her panties stretched across her wide open thighs. It looked so hot. It was hot. And the woman was me.

Mitch came back for me, closing in quickly. "No ... pleeeaassse no," I breathed huskily as he came nearer. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard, my wantonness belying my words.

One hand went back to my breasts. God that felt so good. He was being so forceful, so masterful. He was making them his as he groped and pummeled them, making my nipples ache with lust. His other hand went between my legs, his fingers rubbing up and down my wet slit. I felt him teasing the outer lips of my pussy open, slowly slipping just the fingertips inside before withdrawing and then repeating. I was so wet.

His mouth left my lips, which were disappointed. He was a great kisser. My nipples however rejoiced as his mouth closed around first one and then the other. He sucked and licked and suckled them until they were bright red, wet and glowing and erect and hard. My body was on fire and I could feel juices seeping out from my gently pulsating pussy to ooze down onto my thighs.

He broke away and I watched open mouthed, panting with unwanted desire as he slowly stripped off his clothes. He had a smirk plastered all over his face. He knew I was conquered. He knew I was his. I scowled back. How I hated him.

"OH-MY-GOD!" The words exploded out of my mouth. I couldn't help myself. Andrea had been right.

As he lowered his briefs his cock shot up to salute me. It was already erect and very thick and clearly happy to be liberated from it's confinements. It juddered to a halt, pointing directly at my sodden pussy. I swear I could feel my pussy lips peeling open as they readied themselves to accept his massive cock into my body.

He stroked it a few times and then took his hand away. The long, thick shaft glistened under the twinkling LED lighting in the bedroom, slick from the pre cum he'd smeared along the full length of his magnificent pole of hardness. Veins pulsed with blood as his erection grew before my very eyes.

Taking my hand he led me to the bed. I took little persuading to clamber up onto it, any pretense about me being a reluctant participant now completely gone. The satin sheets were cool and welcoming to my hot body. I lay back. I hated him with every fiber of my being but I wanted him inside me so badly. The conflict was eating me alive, killing me slowly as I opened my legs wider for him.

He climbed up onto the bed and lay down beside me, resting on one elbow as he leaned in to kiss me again. This time it was softer, our mouths moving slower as our tongues met and coiled around one another. His free hand moved along my inner thigh and passed over my drenched pussy. I jerked as his middle finger probed my slit before he pushed it firmly inside. I arched my back as the shock of this entry sent little tremors cascading through my body. It went in far too easily.

My mouth was open and my eyes were closed as I moaned and sighed, my hips undulating with pleasure as he worked his finger in and out of my pussy, probing deeper, letting his thumb catch against my swollen clit. My breathing was ragged and my stomach was in turmoil as he completed his seduction of me.

He rolled over to kneel between my thighs, one hand working along the length of his cock whilst he used the other to make me open my legs a little bit wider.

I looked up. Another bloody mirror hung overhead but my god I looked sexy. My dark hair was splayed around and beneath me, a startling contrast to the white satin sheets I was laid on. My feelings of lust and desire ramped up a notch or two.

Mitch lowered himself down over me. I could feel the heat of his body even though we weren't touching. And then the head of his cock nudged up against my outer pussy lips.

"No ... please ... wait," I wailed as he pushed forward. The head was forced inside. He held it there as my outer lips closed around it. I began to whimper as the enormity of what I was doing hit me again.

He grinned down. "You look scared," he smiled wickedly, "you should see the look on your face." He eased forward. A bit more of his thick shaft slid in. The pain was intense.

"Ohmygod ... uuuhhh ... please, I don't ... oooohhhh," Further words were left unsaid, stifled as he eased forward to bury more of his thick shaft inside my pussy. "Uuuhhh ... wait ... please ... don't do this ..."

My words were cut off this time as he leaned down and kissed me. My arms closed around his neck and I kissed him back, mashing my lips furiously against his, my passion for him once again proving my words were a lie. He moved forward and more of his thick cock slid in.

"Oohhmmyyggoodd ..." I screamed as he finally buried the rest of his glorious cock inside me. I was a blubbering mess as he held me there. I was sure the tip of his cock was nudging up against my cervix.

And then he began to move. Undulating his hips. Slowly at first. I could feel every ridge of the swollen veins in his cock as my pussy clamped down onto his large invasive tool.

I clung onto him, both arms coiled around his neck, my legs splayed wide as he rocked his hips to and fro, moving his cock in and out of my already spasming pussy. I had never felt this way before, so full, so complete.

He was getting faster now, driving forward with more urgency. My non stop grunting as he thrust deeper now intermingled with his cries of passion as he urged himself on to greater efforts.

He lifted his upper body away from me and my arms, violently pulled from his neck, fell to my side. I grasped at the sheets, twisting them in my hands, holding tight as he took my legs in his arms and lifted them higher. The pain was exquisite. The fullness complete. He was moving quicker now, my grunts being forcefully expelled from my lips with a fresh rapidity now.

I'd never had sex like this with Dwayne. That guilty thought flashed across my mind to be gone in an instant. I looked into Mitch's eyes. They were fixed rock solid on me and were burning with a desire I'd never seen before. It was intense and it scared me because I realized that I liked it. It was me making him react this way and I liked the feeling of power it gave me.

I couldn't help it. Through my pleasurable pain I smiled at him. It was a smile of love. I loved what he was making me feel. But I still hated him for it.

My smile drove him wild. His breathing was ragged as he began to move even quicker. He was now giving me everything, pounding me with his full length, gliding it effortlessly in and out of my sopping wet pussy, our flesh lewdly slapping together. My breasts were jiggling up and down my body as his thrusts became ever more powerful. I released my near death grip on the sheets to take control of them, tugging and pulling on my engorged nipples as my arousal grew greater and greater.

Oh this was so wrong but I was loving it. He dropped my legs and really began to piston in and out of my spasming pussy. I was so close ... so close ...

"Ohhhh ... Oooohhhh ... Ohhhfuuuccckkk ... noooooooo," I screamed as my orgasm exploded from deep within. I bucked and writhed beneath him as my body convulsed and shuddered from the strength of my climax. My hips moved rapidly but finally eased as I milked the feeling of the aftershocks to the very end.

Mitch had slowed right down now and I opened my eyes and looked up into his face. He was smiling at me and it was the smile of someone who'd got exactly what he wanted.

"Still hate me?" he said as his hips continued to undulate slowly, his still rock hard cock catching against my clit as he slid in and out of my devastated pussy.

"Yes," I replied, "more than ever now but it was worth it to protect Andi from you."

He laughed, which pissed me off. "So you got no enjoyment whatsoever then?"

"None," I asserted. I suppressed a groan and breathed in strongly through my nose. He was beginning to get me aroused all over again. I could feel my eyelids fluttering as my body started to tremble.

He pulled out of my pussy and got me to sit up and then turned me over onto my hands and knees. His hands took hold of my hips and he pulled my body up into a vee shape. My breasts were barely touching the sheets but my ass was pointing straight up at him. He was behind me in a flash and had his cock pushing against my pussy lips in an instant.

I resisted at first. Well my pussy did as it found it difficult to take his cock from this new angle. It finally capitulated as bit by bit Mitch slid his massive cock back inside me. I grunted and groaned and moaned all the time, calling him all the names under the sun until I got used to it.

He held me by my hips as he fucked me until I started to bang back. As soon as I did that he dropped his hands below my body and took hold of my swinging tits. My nipples had just been grazing the top of the satin sheet and were erect and hard and as he groped and fondled my breasts he kept twisting and nipping at them, making me squeal with delight.

It was then I became aware that I could hear a loud whimpering noise. It was annoying until I realized it was coming from me. It was almost non-stop, broken up only by my intermittent grunts of pleasure as he continued to give me everything he had.

It was then I realized I might not be able to give this up. I didn't want a relationship with Mitch though. The thought of that was too much to comprehend but in my booze enhanced state of arousal I knew I wanted to experience sex like this again and again. Maybe the enjoyment was born from the fact that I disliked Mitch so much. I loved Dwayne with all my heart but this was primeval fucking of a kind that he had never been able to give me and I was loving it.

I screamed through two more orgasms before I sensed Mitch was stiffening and about to blow. I couldn't believe how long he'd been going.

"Pull out, pull out," I beseeched him, "don't cum in me, I'm not on birth control."

I could feel Mitch's spunk churning up his solid shaft but he managed to pull out just in time. I felt the splatter of his cream on my ass and lower back as stream after stream of thick fluid spurted out in waves from the end of his pulsating cock.

"Oh yeah," he moaned repeatedly as he milked himself dry. I collapsed beneath him as he slumped down on top of me.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes before he clambered off me.

"Go get in the shower," he said, "while I change the sheets."

I struggled off the bed, my legs buckling beneath me as they hit the floor. "I can't walk properly," I said, "you've fucked the life out of me."

He snickered as he slapped my ass as I managed to get my legs working. I made it into the bathroom and into the shower. I hadn't been there long before Mitch joined me.

I didn't protest too much as he soaped me up, paying particular attention to you know what. And it wasn't long before I was cumming on the end of his cock again.

I finally got him out of the bathroom long enough that I could finish my shower but he was waiting in bed with the covers turned down when I came out. He patted the side of the mattress next to him.

I pulled a face at him but climbed in next to him. He pulled me to him and gave me a scorching kiss that put paid instantly to my decision to resist him. As I melted into his embrace his hands took hold of my breasts. As he squeezed them I took hold of his magnificent cock and squeezed that in return.

We had sex the rest of the night and most of the early morning. I was insatiable and came multiple times but I never allowed him to make love to me. As much as I was a wanton slut for his lovely cock, making love was to remain the sole domain of my husband. After all, I was only doing this for Andrea.

By mid morning I was safely ensconced at the interior design show having forbidden Mitch from accompanying me. My alibi established I eventually got home in the early evening laden down with brochures, business cards and freebie gifts.

To my undying shame, Dwayne greeted me like a long lost soul, swearing he and Kyle had missed me so much. He took us out for a slap up meal to celebrate my safe return. I felt dreadful because as much as I enjoyed the meal and being with my darling husband and son, I couldn't help my mind from drifting back and reliving what Mitch had done to me on those satin sheets. And I actually wondered if he was missing me. My panties were soaked when I got home. After Dwayne and Kyle went to bed I adjourned to the bathroom for some much needed relief.

As I came to a most unsatisfactory orgasm - I found that my fingers were NOT an adequate substitute for Mitch's cock - I vowed that it was over.

I survived a week before I was irresistibly drawn back to his apartment. I hated him with a passion but that cock ... the things he could do with it. How could he make you feel so good?

What girl could resist that? Certainly not me. I'd never had sex like it before. It was like a drug. And now I was hooked I craved more. Mitch had said nothing when I arrived at his door. He didn't even gloat. He just took me to bed and fucked me.

Of course I hated myself. I loved Dwayne and that would never alter. He was everything I wanted in a man except for one thing. I'd found that I liked hard sex and Mitch had revealed that he could fulfill that hunger in more ways than I could ever have envisaged.

And even though I was terribly conflicted and distraught at cheating on my husband I would never contemplate leaving him for Mitch. In my opinion he was still that egotistical, shallow, self centered, asshole of a man compared to my Dwayne's solid, caring, reliable character.

But as soon as I entered Mitch's apartment and climbed into his bed I became his, to do with as he pleased. And for that I hated myself nearly as much as I hated him.

As the weeks went by I found myself listening to his radio show. We even developed a code whereby if he wanted to see me he would use a certain phrase to convey the message. Hearing it was enough to spike my heart rate and send butterflies fluttering inside my stomach as I contemplated what I knew was to come when we met. I was the love sick schoolgirl now, not Andrea. Another reason to hate myself. And Mitch.

But it was all worth it in the end. Andrea's life was much better now as she made slow progress towards some kind of normality. She'd almost stopped mentioning Mitch and was starting to talk more and more about a new man that she'd met at work. I met him a couple of times and he seemed nice, although he struggled to keep his eyes off my breasts. Nothing new there.

Mitch too seemed content and kept his promise to leave Andrea alone as long as I carried on seeing him. So in one way I was glad it was taking Andrea so long to get over him. He called it dating but apart from attending the odd work function with him where I had to keep up the pretense of being his wife, date night usually consisted of me in his bed, flat on my back, looking up at the mirror on the ceiling watching as he lay between my wide open legs, pounding me with his big cock and me screaming and wailing through multiple orgasms.

Of course I was happy to do this. Anything for my little sister. Nothing was too much trouble as far as I was concerned. After all, I'd promised to always protect her, to keep her safe and look after her no matter what.

And that's what had happened. Because when all was said and done - this had always been all about Andrea.

* * * * *

It was over a year since Mitch had walked back into our lives and I'd started to protect Andrea from him. Andi had married the guy from work. It all happened very quickly and she started to show almost before the ink was dry on their wedding license. She gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. She was such a sweet little thing.

I eventually stopped seeing Mitch; I made myself for the sake of my marriage; ending it as soon as Andrea gave birth. There seemed little point in protecting her any longer. Let her husband take care of her I thought.

Mitch took the end of our 'dates' well, which both surprised and worried me. It was too easy. It wasn't long before my deeply held fears were realized. Mitch soon contacted Andrea again and like the stupid love struck girl she was, she went willingly to his bed.

I was furious that she'd cheated on her husband. Yes, I know that made me a hypocrite. And I was furious with myself for believing that Mitch had turned over a new leaf and become an honorable man. Fat chance of that happening.

When I confronted him he calmly stated that despite what he'd said about Andrea before, she was now married and a mom, so that made her attractive prey for him again. She was still a lame fuck though he said, can't hold a candle to you he'd added with a sly smile.

To protect Andrea I agreed to date him again. There was no way I could allow him to get his hooks into her once more. She was far too fragile emotionally.

* * * * *

There's a saying that if you play with fire you'll get burned. And so it proved. I'd been riding my luck for weeks, months even; attending functions with Mitch, posing as his wife. Eventually the law of averages had to crop up and bite us in the ass.

It was another radio station sponsor's party. This one was being held to entice some new sponsors into the fold.

Barry and Barbara Andruzzi were their names and they knew me very well. Their son was in the same class as Kyle.

My heart sank when I saw them but I couldn't avoid them. I cringed as I was introduced to them as Mitch's wife. They said nothing to give me away but I later went back to have a private word with them. I told them I couldn't explain in any great detail why I was at the party with another man posing as his wife but it wasn't what it seemed.

They grunted some non committal words in reply and we left it like that. I hoped and prayed we'd got away with it.

We eventually left the party. Mitch was eager to get me back to the hotel. My outfit for tonight had been a fetching red dress that was quite short and showed off my breasts rather demurely I thought. There wasn't a lot of cleavage showing.

That fact didn't bother Mitch too much as it took him no time at all to free my breasts from the front of my dress when we got back to the fantastic hotel room he'd booked for us.

The suite was truly sumptuous. As well as a well appointed bedroom and bathroom, the large lounge area boasted some pretty impressive furniture. Mitch seemed especially taken by the luxuriously upholstered sofa as that's where he went to work on me first.

He seemed pleased with himself as he groped and massaged my breasts for about ten minutes or so. By the end of it my nipples were aching to be sucked but he refused all my pleas to put his lips on them.

Pushing me down to lay on my back he stood over me and took my legs in his arms. His hands slid effortlessly along my smooth bare legs up to my mound and came back immediately, dragging my thong down with them.

I never said a word as he spun me around and sat me up on the edge of the sofa. I thought he wanted a blow job but he pushed me back and crouched down in between my thighs. He placed a hand on each knee and pushed them apart.