All Comments on 'Already Gone'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i liked it

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow a short story from you! Now really push yourself to do another short one without ONE mention of a mustang.

alecknight66alecknight66about 8 years ago
i loved it!

You know I really missed Sarah Pryce.

elHosedelHosedabout 8 years ago
LOL

A pretty solid integration of the Eagles song. Usually song derived stories feel very forced.

I always look forward to your submissions :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolute urine

Have you ever had an original thought

stout1759stout1759about 8 years ago
Nice. Thank-you.

Good writing from a good writer. You cover many perspectives. I love a good read. Your trademark gets integrated in many interesting ways.

All those cutting you up don't seem to offer any better ideas or story lines. They just don't seem to like to offer any critiques. They also seem to have short attention spans.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 8 years ago
Out standing....

Nice tribute to Mr. Fry and a great story, as always.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
She had him locked in "Hotel California"!!!

She had him locked in "Hotel California"!!! But somehow he found his way out...4*

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
Hmm, not one of your best

I like most of your yarns, but in this case it was just too similar and almost completely unrealistic. I can appreciate your tribute to Glenn Frey, but there were just too many false solutions and plot holes.

To begin with, even if he quit his job, if it was within a recent time period his earnings would be considered. Also, unless he worked out something fairly illegal, his pension/401k would be factored in during discovery.

Removing the lion's share of the account would also be a no-no and would also be brought up during discovery. Tangible assets like his cars would be as well. Depending on the state, the assets of the house would be added to the list, as well as the furniture.

Now, the common story solution that people have been tossing out, as of late, is that you can't contest if you don't have money for a lawyer. I'm sad to say that most divorce lawyers will make an initial scan of finances and if there are a substantial amount, as there was here, they will take the case for the final award. With our computerized society, there is little to no chance that the money could be sent to offshore accounts without a trace. Not unless there was a 'friend' in the government to oversee it, especially with our anti-terrorism stance and people funding it. Additionally, there would be a high chance of perjury if you didn't disclose all of these movements when deposed.

I could go on, but all I want to point out is that you took a lot of lazy steps. You can't keep trading on your name and putting out the same story over and over, just slightly rewritten with a new cast of characters. You really shouldn't gloss over legal ramifications either, it is beneath your level. I mean, I have screwed up parts of my stories for sure, but you are a better writer than I am and you should not put out this type of content.

I wanted very badly to just mark it five stars, especially since it isn't the typical cuckold loving crap we tend to get here, but I can't. I'm sorry, but this is going to be the first one star I put on one of your stories, it's just not up to what you could write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well once again

I like the the other authors already gone story better . I notched all your stories come from a tv show or movie or another writer shame shame

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Good

What is a marriage? She thought as many women think a marriage is the equivalent of buying an oxen and having him plow your fields and pull your cart to market. In other words - a meal ticket. For men that have the complimentary view that marriage is about getting regular sex this is a fair exchange. It can work for a while until the life intrudes and the real purpose of marriage becomes clear. 20 years, she didn't contribute to the finances and she didn't push out any kids. Other than sex, what did she bring to the marriage? If she had been infertile, that could have been overcome. Instead she was insufferable, and there is no cure for that.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
An honourable nod to a voice of a generation

Serviving the seventies wouldn't have been possible without the "boys of summer". They brought the southern shine up to great white north, and still do to this day. Thanks SS06 I'm sure he would give your story 5 Chords and a Chorus.

Have really been feeling my mortality these last couple weeks with the passing of so many of our mucsical memories. Still feeling alittle down with the passing of Joe Cocker,,,,,, nudge,,, ;)

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Author has skill, but keeps it locked away

Another story just like the last. Yet it keeps receiving high marks.

You have a lot of skill. I would love to see what you could do if you actually tried to write a story that mattered instead of writing the same blueprint to receive ratings. I bet that would really be an awesome story.

Yet I do see the appeal of catering to your fan base. They are the ones who give you such high marks. I guess it is the silent minority who wish you would step outside of these cliche stories with these cartoon women whose sole purpose is to provide therapy by acting as a surrogate punching bag to the readers who have been fucked over. Still, if you ever decide to write a story with realistic women, you would be incredible. You may lose a portion if your fan base though, so I don't expect you to travel that road.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Homage to The Big Lebowski

"I hate the Eagles." -- the Dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

Mildly-amusing fairy tale. Not as bad as latest SS06 stories. But still long-fucking-winded. And still full of the same old errors. How hard can it be to learn to use quotes?

PS. Mustangs suck. The Eagles REALLY suck.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
The woman's POV

Always interests me but here it is a heavy indictment for dishonesty and stupidity.

Basically it should be read as a fun fantasy.

goalie52goalie52about 8 years ago
The Seven Bridges Road

Nice. I think that is the right name of the song that may have been better.

With what she had done to him, she really did burn the bridges behind her. I am not a great writer so all comments, especially the ones from anonymous will be judged on grammer, spelling, thought, character development, and dumbassness. I do reserve the right to add dumbass comments to their dumbass comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
funny

how the stupid fanboys get all pissed by one negative comment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story...

It worked out as it should, if there was any true justice in our "justice" system. The only thing I don't get is how he divorced her for abandonment, when he left her behind. Oh well, I'll just put it down to poetic license and get over a mostly insignificant detail so it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of an otherwise great story. I refuse to be one of the "Anony-vultures" who delight in finding minute faults that really take nothing away from the story. They remind me of the comic book guy from The Simpsons, who zeroes in on a truly minuscule detail and uses it to haughtily and disdainfully proclaim his obvious (only to himself) superiority, in spite of the fact that he couldn't come up with a story that would earn him even a 3 star average...and he knows it...as do the "Anony-vultures!" Those who can't write, teach; those who can't teach, critisze; those who can't even form a valid critique, pick apart the details. 5* and keep on writing!

dave_magicdave_magicabout 8 years ago
Take it Easy!

Excellent story and tribute that Music imitates LIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another one

One more gallactically stupid woman, one more epically heroic husband. At least this one wasn't 1000 pages long. Just more of the same and boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's really funny,

is how the guys that don't like this authors stories keep coming back for more and more and then bitch about it. It's like the guys that attack anon comments on every story, knowing it pisses them off, but yet they still read them and bitch about them. How weird is that? Human nature, I suppose.

Good story Stang, always enjoy your writing, no matter how repetitive. When compared to the rest posted today, oh hell,why bother, I rest my case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SIR YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING THEM.

write your stories your way .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@what's really funny

So, because it stinks less than the other shit, it's a rose? Nah, don't think so. There have been lots of better stories lately than this repetitive thing. At least three in the last week. SSO6 wrote some good stuff back in the day. Give him props for that, but quit being a fanboy. If it's bad, it's bad, no matter who writes it or what else is being written. SS is living off name recognition. This one just isn't good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stang is out of gas

Or at the very least, trying to run on regular..

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago

This is not one of SS06's better stories. She deserves everything she gets and is obviously an idiot. But the plot and the basis of fact that all good fiction needs is so deeply flawed it makes the story untenable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
last anon comment

If you're going to criticize a comment, at least understand it, before pouncing all over it. Nowhere did I say there weren't better stories, I said compared to "today's" posting. Yes there were better stories posted in the last few days, but not today. Get it anon? If I choose to be a fan of a particular writer, that's my business, not yours. Again, if one doesn't like reading a particular author, believes his writing has lost its luster by being repetitive, why are you still reading him and worse bash others who don't mind his shortcomings? But yet this message will fall on deaf ears, and the bashing and discontent will continue in this controversial category called "loving wives". So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A bitter writer 1*

Every story I read of yours is BTB. There may be others but I can't be bothered to look. Just read this as it was new. I knew the end before it even started. Please change the tune, just for variety.

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Have to agree with others

Too much of the same old. I am one of those that wishes that this author would take a break from this formula. Still, this author's name alone will get him 4 star ratings. That's something I guess. I guess I have to stop hoping he will write something real instead of writing fairy tales used to make cheated victims feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe you should let life inspire songs, rather than trying to use a single song to inspire a story about life.

Way way too contrived, even cartoonish. Aren't the Eagles dead? Well, your story is. Guess I should be more sympathetic that a group of music artists and their work is so important to you. But to inspire such a crappy story? Isn't it kind of disrespectful for your sincere high regard for this group inspired such a predictable stupid story? I did read the whole thing. It was like watching a Monty Python sketch hoping to maybe understand what kind of intellect that could find this interesting. Stupid people doing stupid shit to nice people, and in the end only shitting on themselves. I appreciate that the good guys won and the bad guys lost, even though the facts and legal outcome are completely bogus and fake. But it was obvious you were not going to let a little thing like reality interfere with your effort to incorporate some Rock song into the dialogue. Have to tell you, that was really embarrassing. Like when a guy writes a love note to a woman and just copies something from famous poem or play or love story. You might as well have Mark tell Anne after she announces her desire for a divorce, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"

Thanks for the effort, but use more brains and less emotion for your next inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gave it 5

Simply because with a ss story it does what it says on the can. Sure he has written better but hey it was a rush job, at least he did not drag it out to seven pages!

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 8 years ago
Always

Entertaining...almost as entertaining as reading comments from the annony hate birds who clearly hate it so much...they keep on reading. Not one of your best but still a cinco. Looking forward to your next epic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One anonymous wrote "Quit being a fanboy"

What you're saying is, stop being a fan of StangStar06, because I'm not a fan. Who are you to tell anybody who to read and what to read?

The loving wives category is really becoming something. I've never read so much griping, moaning and groaning about authors and readers. Now we got somebody that actually wants to tell you what you can and can't read. Ridiculous.

Author, this was not one of your better ones, but still a decent entertaining read. I'm going to ignore the idiots that think only their opinion has to count. Gave you a five star rating for at least putting out stories worthy to read compared to most of the trash posted in loving wives. Yes, anon this smells like a "rose" compared to most of the trash written and posted in loving wives. My opinion, just as worthy as yours. End of rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable tale but...

He was the one to disappear how can he claim abandonment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Already written by another author

And the other author's story was better.

This started off well, with some insight into the wife's mindset and character. But then it got cartoonish and boring.

Star, man, you gotta be able to right shorter stories that are quality. I shouldn't have to read 7,8,9 pages to get your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To one of the best Glenn Frey,,,,,,,,play your music in heaven

And to one of the best authors on this site.....keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"is how the guys that don't like this authors stories keep coming back for more and more and then bitch about it."

I read it because it was less pages than the normal Stang story. I used to love StarStang stories. But recently they really haven't been captivating enough for the amount of pages.

And, yes, when I first started reading LW stories, I was ok with the heroic, perfect husband and the evil cheating wife caricatures. But they bore me now.

I'd really like to see some CHARACTERS in stories, not the standard, boilerplate, one-dimensional drones that we routinely see. Real people have faults, both husbands and wives. And, really, nobody "betrays" anyone else. They may act selfishly but everyone is selfish in some manner.

Can't people write erotic fiction and develop characters in a reasonable amount of pages? OHIO was the best at it, even though his characters were kinda hero/villainy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry

I gave up after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Success breeds envy

SS06's success seems to wrankle some people , well whoop-dee-fuckin-doo ! There is apparently a large audience for SS06's stories , so I guess you haters can just take your ball and go on home ! Not every story has to be about some wimpassed cuckold or some stupid RAAC shit ! There's plenty of that on here , so just wear yourselves out on it. I , for one, like what I like and SS06's formula is right up my alley ! Oh on occasion I enjoy a really good , deep , moaralistic LW story but the trouble is you might only get 3-5 of those stories in a full year's time. Let's face it , there are only a handful of authors on this site who can pen that kind of story ! And Qhml1 is only one in that rare air who still posts with any regularity ! Where have you gone Rehnqist , Oshaw, Jidoka ?????

So I'll gladly read SS06's stories , and from the looks of the scores and views, I am definitely not alone ! 5*'s

cpprcrk

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

Let's see, since this is likely the exact same story as the last one and the one before that and the one before that... I bet my summary from the last story works just as well here as it did there, once again without bothering to read it.

"Perfect husband

Wife who loves him more than life itself

Wife who cheats for absolutely no reason at all, even one that she can give herself

Husband finds out, dumps her, immediately everyone in town takes his side and wife becomes a total pariah

Wife realizes she was wrong and begs forgiveness, because lover was never as good as her husband anyway and her husband is perfect and wonderful and does nothing wrong ever

Husband finds new, hotter, younger woman who immediately falls in love with him and declares her undying devotion to him, everyone including wife's family are happier with this than they were with husband and wife being married and agree she's a better woman.

Wife is miserable forever, because a divorced woman is considered worthless in our society and no one will ever date her or give her a job or take any kind of pity on her ever again. Unless husband decides to do so himself, because again he is perfect and wonderful and generous and literally everyone agrees he was too good for her from the start now. Even their children hate the wife now and never forgive her or speak to her again

Husband may or may not also want to fuck his daughter. This part is optional.

It's so obvious that he's desperately trying to rewrite his own divorce that I can't decide if it's sad or funny."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: success breeds envy

Did you ever hit the "nail" on the head. I just glanced at some of the other stories posted in LW today and couldn't find one single story worth reading, so I didn't read them, unlike some that dislike this author but still come here, read the story, then complain it didn't meet their criteria of erotica. Duh.

And what was the reason given? Too repetitive. Beg your pardon. Maybe you better check out some of the cuckold stories written today. Let's see. First sentence is, " I always wanted to see my wife with another man". Repetitive? I rest my case.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 8 years ago
Mustang Man does it again

How can you go wrong with a cheating bitch, a Glen Frye song , Mustangs and a pair of store bought implants ? As always thanks for the story... And the song. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullshit

You can't divorce someone using abandonment when you know where they are. No lawyer would risk disbarment on a case like that. No Judge would sign off on a case that the husband didn't show due diligence on trying to find his wife. Face the facts. She got 1/2 the assets in their divorce. Mark may have gotten a new wife, but he gave up half his money to get her. And it was a much bigger deal when Kantner died the other day than Frey. The Eagles were mediocre at best.

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 8 years ago
RIP Glenn

The story itself was fine for a quick tribute story. I just want to say that the music world will never be the same.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
Not up to Snuff

Over the years I've read several of this author's contributions. For a while I was reading the weekly offering. Most of the stories were pretty good, but I guess you can go to the well too often. StangStar has officially run out of gas. At first I realized that it wasn't worth my time to read 8 pages of mediocre prose. Now I see that it's not worth it to spend the time on 3 pages. There are some things one has to give up on and these stories are one. Bye...

LVGirlLVGirlabout 8 years ago
Followed Right Along

I listened to the Eagles playing Already Gone while reading this - the story and song went together beautifully. 5*

With that said SS06, I do think that someday one of your cheating wives ought not to be a moron but a woman of normal intelligence - they do exist, you know.

john1946john1946about 8 years ago
Enjoyed

nd this one I enjoyed. Fun story. Of course I like this kind of story. 5 for sure

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Re: success breeds envy

So, disliking other stories is fine, but the only explanation for disliking a Stang star story is envy? Really?

It has nothing to do with lack of character development or the fact that you can predict every step of the story. No. It boils down to author envy.

Only Stangstar fans think that way.

JounarJounarabout 8 years ago
5* A short, sharp and fun read.

Really liked this one. Husband wasn't super perfect and the wife wasn't completely brain dead like alot of the villains in your latest work. Looking forward to what you have in store for us next :)

Re Success breeds envy

You are 100% spot on. As for where Rehnqist, Oshaw, Jidoka have gone? It's more of a case of why would they stay! This site has gone to the dogs the last couple of years with obvious trolls like bonnetaylor and the multiple anon accounts used by that fuckwit being allowed to run rampant insulting authors and readers. Thank god for sites like SoL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring

Same shit different week. Stupid scheming wife with clueless boyfriend, hot second chance woman and you massacre a good song. Fuck this noise, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: frontlinecaster

The "anons" thought you well. Critic a story without reading it. Well done. Your sarcasm won't go unnoticed. Question remains. Why are you here in StarStang's public feedback, if you didn't have any intention of reading the story?

Well I read the story and although it wasn't one of his better ones, it did accomplish the reason I read, to be entertained. 4*

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

Because, it's so fun watching you poor little anons fall all over yourself defending him as done kind of fucking genius for writing the same story again and again and again. Didn't read it, didn't rate it, but can confidently predict what happened in it anyway. That's the sign of a lazy writer.

I've already revived one anon telling me to kill myself in email since commenting. Always a sign of a good story that you feel the need to threaten anyone who disagrees with you on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A good story

by a very good writer that I rarely get to read due to my preference for stories 4 pages or less. Four Stars.

Since the courts are not fair to men, nothing wrong with the "I am out, catch me if you can strategy". I mean, why bend over for the reaming?

My only problem with the story is the same I have with many: the "good guy" mostly seems to hook up the nearest available hottie. Not realistic, as the world is a big place and not limited to the cucker's Ex or nice women in the immediate vicinity.

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 8 years ago
Good story

Nice little story.

I am happy because you wrote two stories in such a little time. :)

I hope you write more and more

Take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
poor flc...

so bitter... people trash his shitty stories, so he rants against readers, authors and pretty damn well everything...

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
What horse shit...

Not the story, the comments.

First, reading a Stang story is fun. Are they particularly original? When did infidelity and divorce become original? This story was fun.

Second, I'm an older man. While driving home one afternoon in 1972 I turned the radio on and from out of nowhere "Take it Easy" was there. After years of childish stupid "Soul", except Otis Redding, and stupid British stuff someone had found my niche.

Man, it was The Eagles who kept me going through ten horrid years of disco. Jim Frey died, and when I found out it was like something died in me. I think Frey would have appreciated Stang's tribute.

Not like the Eagles? Who else do these people not like; James Dean, Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen, Steve McQueen, James Garner, Elizabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, Natalie Wood, Farrah Faucet? God! I drop to my knees and pray for my country!

Keep the Faith Stang. But maybe a pick up truck every now and then?

Thanks,

Jedd Clampett

And about Anne. She had it coming! (LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jim Frey?

I believe his first name was Glen. But his death almost killed you, and you don't even know his name. Really!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
God damn kids!

How dare they not like exactly the same music I do? After all, I only listen to music that my parents and grandparents did! Wait... Or do I listen to the music that was popular when I was younger. Almost exactly what these damn kids today are doing. Why... It's almost like every generation makes its own popular music and culture. For shame!

And for the record, who criticized the eagles? One can still call stangstar a lazy hack without denigrating any of his music choices. I grew up listening to them because my mom did. Doesn't make this story any less of a definitive piece of shit that he's reiterated ad nauseum for years to identical praise because he panders to an easy demographic of bitter old men and lonely virgin anons.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Dammit!

Its a sad day when you guys make me agree with frontlinecaster. So far in this story's comment section, I've had to agree with two of his comments. Dammit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gotta love frontlinecaster trashing other authors

and the little shit calls himself a writer. the eagles made some really CRAPPY music.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"The Eagles who kept me going through ten horrid years of disco"

Saddest thing I've ever read, anywhere. One man saved Rock and Roll during the '70's, and it wasn't anyone in the damn Eagles.

"Can you change the channel? I've had a rough night and I hate the fuckin' Eagles!"

The Dude

LamwayLamwayabout 8 years ago
Really liked this

Two things I like mixed together in one setting: Stang's stories and the Eagles. Sorry for anyone who doesn't. Nicely put together. A job well done.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Well really bad story.

I would expect more but when he started by saying he was upset cause some singer died I knew he was emotionally unstable. If it were a friend of loved one maybe.'

When will the world grow up.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the tribute . . .

Thanks for the tribute to Glen and the Eagles. A bit of a stretch on what the husband got away with . . . You probably should have started the story with "My town has the stupidest, most inexperienced divorce lawyers in the world . . . backed by and incredibly misogynistic, justice hating police force and set of judges." Then what he accomplished with the finances would have made sense. I think you could have left that fairy tale part out though, and it would have been a bit better. Let him take his lumps financially, and have her selfishly and stupidly blow her half. She'd eventually still end up where she did. That would have been really satisfying . . . and a bit more realistic. Also she doesn't have to get fat and he doesn't have to have a bigger penis to be the better man . . . he's already there, for the most part.

On the other hand, there are some people who do get away with financial shenanigans and shit like this, but they are con-artists and/or otherwise really nasty people, and I don't want to put the protagonist in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey you Eagles haters

Justin Bieber is still around, so all you haters still have your idol. If you grew up in the n the 70's & 80's in the US, the Eagles were omnipresent. When some singer or actor you liked as a kid dies, most people who talk about it aren't being like the "leave Brittney alone" guy. They're shocked because it's a reminder of their mortality, and their own advancement of age, with a big dose of melancholy from remembering the dreams of their youth, and how little of them were actually accomplished.

This was a fun story. This is all fantasy. All you nitpickers are wrong about the finances. 3 years had passed. Plus, he divorced her for abandonment. Yeah, she didn't abandon him, and he knew where she was. But he lied. Big deal. If she didn't catch the notice, then she gets divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was okay...

3 stars from me.

"There is no law in the country that says a man has to live with a woman just because they're married."

This is the key. Too many fucked over spouses don't think about it that way. I've been married 18 years and 3 months. I've been a single man for 18 of those years. When my log loader broke down early one morning not long after work started, all of us were sent home until the mechanics could repair it. Yep, my wife was in bed with her ex boyfriend who had cheated on her. They didn't hear me with all the rutting going on so I packed my guns from the cabinet, my tools from the garage and hopped in my car and drove away. But I left a note before leaving on the kitchen table.

"Allie, I loved you more than life itself and my dream was to have the children you always said you wanted. When you stopped taking your birth control, I thought I had it all. Instead, you get Tom instead of me, but I have to warn you, he'll cheat on you again. Have a good life because it's going to be without my help.

Geoff"

I heard she looked for me hard for the first few years and still today I'll find someone sniffing around. It turns out, if the illegals wetbacks can get fake ID, so can white Americans. That keeps her away from my savings, pension and maintenance. Beside, I have a 14 year old daughter, a 12 year old son and a commonlaw wife who wouldn't appreciate having another woman stalking their dad and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If you don't know your topic, don't write about it.

Anything purchased during a marriage is marriage property, and no, local Sheriffs don't break the law just because they think someone's wife is a slut. The wife would have owned owned every person that illegally trespassed on her property including the Sheriff. Lost all interest when the plot just got silly.

cpetecpeteabout 8 years ago
Great song,

good story and fun tale by a classic author.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great tale. Just goes to show how stupid cheaters really are. Most end up with nothing and no one. Nice tribute to Glenn Frey. Time to tackle the Coup de Gras, "Hotel California."

Five Stars

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 8 years ago
In Canada

This would not happen. First the court would assess their assets including house and investments from before the filing. Second they would assess his income potential from his last tax return. Then they would rape him in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a "fanboy" of StarStang06

And proud of it. Five Stars to keep the Stang posting more of his repetitive boring stories. Works for me.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

Interesting how even with all three butthurt little anons jumping to defend their blessed saint stangstar, no one is actually arguing with the content of what I said.

That his stories are all so identical and predictable that I could copy and paste that plot summary from another story if commented on without reading either and know it would fit both equally well.

Since no one has jumped on to tell me this story is any different I'll just assume that I'm right, or that the anons aren't reading these stories any more and just heading praise on their glorious leader stangstar.

(Do you anons cross yourself when taking about him, or is that too close to a Chevy logo?)

PhilyabuttPhilyabuttabout 8 years ago
Peaceful easy feeling.

Already Gone, great song, great band, great story.

I grew up with the band too, and the song is their best in my opinion. This story is one of your best too, simple and straight to the point. Gave me a peaceful easy feeling and a grin to go with it. Well done SS even the editing was ok !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mordbrand missed some very crucial facts...

that render his legal meanderings meaningless. Everything was his: house, cars, bank accounts, savings and investments. There was no divorce since the abandonment period had not expired until the end of story meeting. He got her good and legally, good luck to her in the pending divorce, she still doesn't know where she is and she has no info on his current status.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
stang is as stang does

I have to wonder if some folks here watch Star Wars and say: "That can't happen. We can't fly deep into space. You can'tcut someone's arm off with a flashlight.". You have to suspend disbelief a bit for most fiction to work, otherwise it's boring mundane shit.

Are Stang's stories similar ? Yes. Are they entertaining? Well I guess that depends on the reader. My two cents: the crappiest Stangstar story is still heads and shoulders above the panty wearing, cum guzzling cuck shit that permeates this hub.

Frontlinecastor, I think the request for you to kill yourself was probably some well meaning person attempting to chlorinate the gene pool. Life around here sure was better before you crawled out from under whatever rock sheltered you. Sadly Lemmy, David Bowie, Glenn Frey, and Joe Cocker have left us and you're still drawing breath. You hypocritical fucktard. Bash other's comments saying they think everyone has to hold the same view, after you managed to get several good stories removed from lit because they didn't fit your narrow self serving view. I hope Stang removes your comments so no one has to look at them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Frontlinecaster is right...

Frontlinecaster is right. Many of the author's stories are similar, just like many stories from other authors are similar as well. But the story telling is what captures readers which make Stang a good writer.

Valid point Frontlinecaster. Can't wait to read the story you write. I'm sure it'll be much more different and refreshing as this one!!!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Ah yes...

The "frontlinecaster censors lit!" theory. I notice no one has any idea how I managed to remove stories from lit, or why if I have this magical power I'm not doing it more often. But it's the favorite conspiracy theory of cranks like stang, duna, deyaken and carovhi. The group of writers who went around passing my email address or to their anon fans and asking them to harass and threaten me over my supposed magical powers to remove stories from this site.

Stories only get removed when enough people report them to the admins. And the one time I seriously championed such a move was a story that featured child porn on it, and that took two weeks and multiple forum threads to get anyone to notice. But yeah, comfort yourselves with that fiction if it helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do not lie

Do not lie is not the part of the life of Frontlinecaster!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liberty advertising

The problem is to show such marriage connection where the equality between man and woman are not. The wife has every right to do extramarital affairs but the husband must be faithful to watch his wife living porn theater performance with humuliating from the wife and her lover.

The usual answer is the story is a fantasy.

The answer is the mass of the cuck fantasy stories change these stories to be an ANTI LIBERTY lifestyle advertising.

The other answer is the wives are not property!

If the authors would be equality supporter the authors would write such stories where the husbands do extramarital affirs too. So instead of wife have property the HUSBANDS ARE PROPERTY of the extramarital practicioner wives.

These stories are a newer inequality advertising for heterosexual men, because the husband is not property too.

Naturally the exception is the husbands are bisexuals or homosexuals, but the author should write these sexual orientations for their husband characters in their stories!

The freedom and equlity are:

either wife and husband are faithful mutually

or both the wife and husband have extramarital affairs.

If the husband has only extramarital affair or the wife has only extramarital affair that is INEQUALITY and to hurt of the FREEDOM of the faithful spouse!

To struggle against the INEQUALITY and ANTI LIBERTY is NOBLE mission.

The majority of Stangstar06's stories are part of the NOBLE mission to show some solutions how the faithful husband gets rid of the INEQUALITY and the betrayed (faithful) husband gets back his FREEDOM from the INEQUALITY practicioner wife!

Yes he wrote a very very few stories where the stories went to extreme, but to read the criminal news we find murders where the husband or wife killed the other spouse together with the lover. HOWEVER THESE STORIES ARE VERY VERY FEW AMONG STANGSTAR06's STORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Frontlinecuck is a boil on the ass of Literotica

with all due respect to StangStar06 , I've got to tell this for the benefit to all the LW fans who need to know their true enemy ! I've put a couple of comments on FLC recently on a story by Deyaken that the Cuckster completely savaged in his nasty little way, but Deyaken keeps deleting my posts, so , with all apologies to SS06 , I'd like to comment on the true threat to Lit here !

Frontlinecaster apparently posted a few stories on LW back when and the scores and comments sent his diseased psyche into meltdown ! Since he is apparently a Bi-Sexual person (by his own comment) and put this squick into his storyline, he couldn't grasp that all voters and commentators didn't share in his lifestyle and savaged his stories, he went Bat Shit crazy ! He routinely goes to the Webmaster of this site trying to get authors and members censored ! His favored method is to say that a lot of stories posted are "Snuff porn", good insight to his methods.

He is of the opinion , quite like some unhinged murders who commit murder/suicides , that if I can't have it, then no one can have it !

He truly is a textbook case Paranoid Schizophrenic in my opinion , all the signs are there ! Paranoid delusions : takes every comment about him or his stories to mean everyone is out to get him ! He constantly goes on about death threats and threats to "rape" him , come on, in the faceless word of the cybernet , lots of people say shit like that, but apparently to him they're just outside his door ready to do him in !

Delusions of grandeur : He just cannot fathom why the masses didn't flock to his closet queer stories and wrap him in the praises and laud him as the greatest author that this site has ever produced ! Since that didn't happen , he has since tried in everyway possible to sabotage this site , authors, and even members !

Auditory hallucinations : I of course can't prove this one , but I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts they are there !

So there you have it dear Literotica readers and authors ! A whole bunch of you get riled up by the anon Bonnie/Vestie troll on here , but really all it does is to try to skew the voting on cuck stories. While Frontlinecaster is actually working behind the scenes to do actual damage to the site , the authorship , and even the membership !

Again, my sincere apologies to StangStar06 for using his comments section to post about the little delusional troll !

Cpprcrk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do not lie

Classical censor type is Frontlinecaster's behavioral to other authors who are not the cuck lifestyle's apologets. He uses every possible methods to injure those authors or commenters who are not cuck story fans. He uses "agent provocator" methods and other durty tricks.

My true opinion for religiouse and not religious people:

THE ETHICAL BEHAVIORAL IS NOT CONNECTED TO RELIGION IT IS RELIGION INDEPENDENT!

DO NOT LIE means to not religiouse people the modern technic is near to those WORLD where everybody will know the other what he/she said and what he/she did.....

SO DO NOT LIE is not from the BIBLE!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Once again

The anons make up wild stories about one person having the magical power to get stories removed by themselves, then call others paranoid or delusional.

Again, if I had this ability to "censor" authors, why do I not use it more often?

And I love the ranting cry of the sad, angry, pathetic little anon troll. "Everyone threatens to kill and rape complete strangers in the internet!! Therefore it's not fair to call me out on doing it!!!! 11!!!"

As for the stories I posted, they were stories if a heterosexual swinging couple, husband and wife each taking a partner in the two parts of the story. Yet the anon cowards here reacted to it as they do all stories that don't contain physical violence towards women and freaked out, so I stopped posting on lit and decided loving wives is beyond saving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep trolling, frontSHIT!

You are a pathetic little FLAMER and it seems you have nothing else to do in your life other than annoying people who are MINDING THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN HERE FOR THE STORIES!!! You are just a useless bonnie/vastie clone, as if one wasn't enough!

But we evil anons understand. We know you need your therapy, little prick. So don't worry about the nasty comments and keep going!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Notice still no one is defending the story from my apparently horrible accusations that it's exactly the same as every story he's ever written. Just making up conspiracy theories and personal insults to get out of having to argue.

So I take it most of you anons are Trump supporters then?

That's not fair, that description fits Cruz supporters just as well.

AriGSAriGSabout 8 years ago
3 star

Just a 3 star from me! story was so short, it missed many great details, and thus it lacked character development.

Almost in all your stories u have a beginning (happiness) followed by how both met, Flashbacks , then the adultery+reasons or lack of serious reasons that happens, the moment they get caught, confrontation(sad, grief etc etc), ending (happiness).

What you did here, is Adultery ---> Flashbacks ---> GET CAUGHT Moment, Ending (Happiness).

You skipped many steps to make this story even somewhat believable.

Any way, i love your stories and you are one of my beloved authors here in Lit, so don't take my comment as negative or such, just some constructive criticism!

/cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Frontline you talk like a man with a paper asshole.

Ricco52Ricco52about 8 years ago

A Stangstar story is like seeing a Mustang coming down the road toward you. You already have a pretty good idea what's coming at you. His stories are usually entertaining, just like most Mustangs are good looking cars, though I'm not so sure about the nose on the latest model.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Five stars because every now and then it's nice to read a story that's short, sweet, and you can see where the ending is going to be. Normally I prefer one with a little more development. ...but considering I have written short ones too I should not judge.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Only 3 Pages!

Hmmm....

Exact same story as the previous 17.

But on the plus side, it only took 3 pages to get there instead of the usual 11. That alone is worth 3 stars!

Now if we could only have the husband be a jerk, or a cheating asshole and the wife gets back at him, or...or...dare I say it...no mustangs. Gasp! Well, then we're talking a 5!

baconbennybaconbennyabout 8 years ago
So Bad it is a disgrace.

This is so bad on so many levels. It is a disgrace to the memory of Glenn Frey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Posts

One thing you can always depend on with Stang.....all of his wives are dumber than posts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So, for a quickie, it was very, very good.....

......as in, well presented. For all the exclusions in your forward, it was remarkable, in that I found nothing in the technical portions of the writing to detract from the story.

And while the story was tight to the formula, it was a nice nod to the music connection.

Like you, I am an Eagles fan and was knocked back by the news of Glen Frey's departure. Maybe I feel a bit differently, because I have long accepted the fact that we are merely tenants here for a time and must all move on at some point.

And while there is much we can do to hasten our departure, there is very little that will extend it. So I think that can and should serve to help us focus on making the most of whatever time we get in this experiment called life.

So, thank you. We can always rely on you to provide a story that keeps the bar well above the waterline, offers interesting scenarios, a point of some kind and good characterization, if perhaps a little too much to a story formula you seemed to settle into some time ago. I don't mind the mustang references at all. They have become a signature of sorts, along with song references from our generation's "golden age".

But I want to take you a bit to task, because wifey was again, a bit thick and blind to the obvious. It might be nice to see a clever one that actually wins the D war, only to lose huge in the L department. The money and goods are just part of the arguing.

I would like to see you bend your skills to the task of writing a story of this genre, but larger in scope and range, addressing the bigger questions usually held outside your story interest. If you subscribe to the "butterfly effect" and/or other such mystic/cosmic linkage thinking, then many of your stories beg follow up stories to flesh out the cascade effects and other outcomes.

It's OK, SS06, to leave some "messiness" in the story as it draws to a close. It provides more to think about AND opportunity to carry the story forward.....unless, of course you prefer it this way.

Less interesting, but fine.

Finally, thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Thanks for a grate story. Lovely how you interjected the lyrics in the story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't get him if you can't find him

Look numb nuts with the money he after all closing out all his accounts plus what she had. If you take your head out of your ass you will realize we are talking 7 to 8 figures makes it very easy to get lost in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Samo Samo

I don't know why I even read the stories you write. Every one of them is the same. You have a big following but I would like to see somethin DIFFERENT once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so true

a lot of what one commenter said is true IF they were divorced but they were not. She could have done the same thing only she was too DUMB. This is a better one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Is Just Fiction It's Only a Story

Well the moral to the story is BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR..story is ok! 8stars=80% ..Love you all! Bye.

Jack99Jack99about 8 years ago
Jeez people

If you don't like Stang, don't read him. No one is holding a gun to your little cuck heads!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous