Always Darkest for Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be here Tuesday at seven."

"All right. I'll be ready. Good night."

She stood there and watched him walk away and twice he turned back to look until he rounded a corner. Even after he was out of sight she stood there just savoring the moment because Dawn knew if she went in she'd be besieged by her friends. They'd want to hear every detail when all she wanted was to be alone with her thoughts.

Finally her wet condition prompted her to go inside but when she did no one was standing nearby allowing her to slip upstairs. She quickly changed into her nightgown then climbed into bed. Dawn was unable to sleep right away as all she could do for the next hour was replay everything that had happened from when he first came up to her. Eventually she drifted off with a smile on her face.

______________________________________________________________________

"Well, it looks like you're getting ready. Going out with Johnny again tonight?" Tanya asked when she walked into their room and found Dawn sitting at the vanity putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Mmm, hmm," she replied while nodding, her face beaming with undisguised happiness.

"How many nights is that this week, four?"

"No, it's only three. I'd gladly go out with him every night if he didn't work so darn much."

"He probably has to work so much to afford going out with you Dawnie. It must be expensive trying to keep you in the manner you're accustomed to."

"Oh no," she replied emphatically, "it has nothing to do with me. He doesn't have to take me anywhere. I'm happy just taking a moonlit stroll around campus or sitting with him in his car."

"I don't doubt that. What exactly are you two doing in his car? Nothing I wouldn't do, I hope. Testing the springs in his backseat?"

"I wish. Besides from what I've heard there isn't anything that you won't do or at least that's what the Alpha Sigma fraternity says," Dawn replied with a sidelong glance. "Though I swear Tanya I don't know how much longer I can take it. I never thought I'd be the one climbing the walls from frustration, that's supposed to be the boy. But lately I feel like if something doesn't give and soon then I'll explode."

"What's the matter honey?"

"The problem is we have no place to be alone; I mean really alone where we won't be disturbed. I can't bring him to our room in the sorority house and his roommate is always studying in his dorm room."

"He does have a car Dawn..."

"Don't mention that Tanya; that car is one of the main problems. All the times we make out in it until I'm ready to let him do anything to me. He's managed to make me feel, oh I can't describe how good, and all without taking off any of my clothes. His hands touch me in places while we kiss, including between my legs, making me want to scream. When I get like that I forget I'm a lady, I just want him to take me and I don't care where or if the whole college was to know. But when I suggest we get in the backseat he tells me he wants our first time together to be special, not some quick time in a cramped car."

"Well if you had let me finish what I was saying it wasn't going to be to do it in the back though I've had some good times in backseats, if I do say so myself. I meant for him to drive someplace where you two could have privacy and being the great friend I am I think I can help."

"Really? But how?"

"O ye of little faith. You know I've told you about my cousin Melanie who lives in town. Well, she's going away to visit her sister and family for a whole week. And since she has a cat she's asked me to stop by to feed it and keep my eye on her apartment. Now if you promise to be good and not damage the furniture in your unbridled enthusiasm and not make so much noise that the neighbors call the police then I might be able to help by letting you use it. All I want in return is for Johnny to drive me there a few times to feed the cat. What do you say?"

"Tanya, you're a life saver. Did I ever tell you how much I love and respect you?"

"You don't tell me enough but that's okay. I'm very magnanimous. So do we have a deal?"

"You know we do. When does your cousin leave?"

"She'll be leaving Sunday morning so you still have a couple more days of cold showers. And make sure to tell Johnny he'll be driving me there when Bob can't. Have fun tonight Dawn."

"Okay I will and you have a good time on your date too."

"Oh I will, Bob and I have a place to go," she told her friend prompting Dawn to stick her tongue out at her.

_____________________________________________________

"Oh I never thought this moment was ever going to happen. It's like time has been standing still the past couple of days," Dawn said as she turned the key in the lock.

With a triumphant cry she opened the door allowing her to step inside the dark apartment. Feeling around she found the light switch at which time John followed her in. No sooner had Dawn closed and locked the door then she launched herself into his arms. The two kissed passionately with her twining her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her tiny waist. He easily lifted her in the air as they kissed and walked a little further into the apartment before putting her back down on her high heels.

When they came up for air she whispered, "Pull down my zipper Johnny."

He wasted no time though it took a few tries for his big fingers to get a proper grip on the tiny piece of metal. Once he'd worked it halfway down her back Dawn slipped from his grasp and danced across the room and as she did she slipped the mid-thigh length multi colored dress off her shoulders. As he watched with bated breath it cascaded down her body until it ended up pooled around her feet. Smiling at him she turned on the nearby radio before gesturing for him to come to her.

Moving forward his hungry eyes devoured her curvaceous body, clad only in a bra and silk panties. They embraced in front of the sofa as their lips found one another again and they shared a deep kiss. His hands weren't idle during this time but explored her body, traveling from her neck to her shoulders and from there down her smooth back until reaching her round, firm buttocks. They remained there for a time squeezing and kneading the supple cheeks until they moved back up to her bra. His fingers managed to unhook it after which he broke the kiss.

Dawn laughed when he raised his eyebrows suggestively as he slipped the straps down her shoulders freeing her large, full breasts. It turned to a moan when he swooped in and took one into his mouth and sucked. His hand then reached out and cupped the free one and squeezed it gently forcing Dawn to grab his shoulder to steady her suddenly trembling legs. His teeth gently closed on her hard nipple as his lips continued to suck on her breast. Her other hand ran through his dark hair while he continued to lavish attention on her bosom. After a while his mouth switched to her other breast but he didn't ignore the first one. Instead his thumb and forefinger tweaked the hard nipple sending waves of pleasure through her nervous system.

Dawn grabbed his dark hair and pulled his head up to kiss him and as their lips met they stumbled back onto the sofa. They continued to kiss for a bit until John moved his mouth to her neck which he feasted on causing Dawn to gasp and arch her back as her fingers continued to run through his dark locks. As his hungry lips continued to work their way down her body his hand began to stroke the soft skin of her thigh.

"Wait," she managed to gasp out before she lost all control, "before we continue we should do something."

He reluctantly pulled his mouth off her then met her eyes. "What?" he asked, his voice hoarse with desire.

"This sofa turns into a bed and since you always said our first time shouldn't be cramped..."

"You're right," he answered with a laugh before standing.

After she stood they pulled the cushions off and dropped them to the wood floor then Dawn bent down to pull the mattress out. When John saw her like that in front of him he couldn't help himself. Dropping to a crouch behind her he pressed his face into her silken panties. There was already a wet spot and he could smell her aroused feminine odor as his nose and lips buried themselves into her covered crease.

"Johnny," she shrieked as she had to steady herself by resting her hands on the sofa so she didn't fall forward, "just wait a minute."

His hands were already grabbing ahold of the waistband and as he pulled his face back he yanked her panties down to mid-thigh. He paused for just a moment as his eyes drank in the glorious sight of her naked pussy for the first time before he again moved his face forward.

"Oh Johnny!" she gasped as he kissed her swollen lips for the first time and despite her wanting to pull out the bed she found herself unable to move except to slide her hips a little further apart. He passionately kissed her lower lips as she got wetter and wetter. When his tongue began to lick her, starting at her hooded clit and working its way up across her furrow before burrowing into her folds she'd had enough and had to speak.

"Wait Johnny; let me open the bed so we can get comfortable."

"Spoilsport," he replied but he relented after giving one final lick then rising and stepping back.

She then pulled the mattress out from the sofa and once it was in place she climbed onto the bed and lay on her side. Pulling her knees up she slid her panties and shoes off and dropped them to the floor. As John attempted to join her she held up her hand in a stop motion.

"And where do you think you're going?" she asked as her blue eyes twinkled mischievously.

"On the bed with you," he replied as he tried to move forward.

"Not dressed like that mister. Strip down and then we'll talk."

"Okay. Fair's fair," he said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

Raising her head she watched as he undressed and after he began to work his pants down it was her turn to be naughty. Her hand reached out and fondled the large bulge in his briefs before she yanked them down. Once she did his erection sprang up to her delight and she wasted no time in grabbing hold of it. He let out a loud moan when she did and as he watched she ran her hand up and down the length of it.

"Do you like that Johnny?" she asked as she rolled onto her stomach and faced him, "and how about this?" she said before kissing the head. "Now finish getting undressed."

She released him and laughed as he frantically kicked off his sneakers and pulled his pants and underwear off. By the time he was naked and climbing onto the bed she had rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. His smile was a mile wide as he crawled forward toward her. First his hand ran up her leg, stroking her thigh before his mouth joined his hand as he began to kiss his way from her knee up until stopping right before her dripping sex. Dawn felt his hot breath on her but he then started to kiss her other leg, this time working his way down until reaching her perfect little foot.

"Jooohhnny," she groaned impatiently.

"What's the matter, I thought we had all night," he replied before his mouth began the journey back toward her glistening honeypot.

"We do, so there's time for that later," she said as she scooted her body toward him until her hand could circle his erection, "but for now we've both waited too long for this."

He yielded to both their desires and positioned himself between her spread legs as she guided him to her molten sex. They let out a cathartic moan as he entered her for the first time while her feet hooked around his legs. He collapsed onto her soft body as his thick length sank deep inside her and their mouths met in a kiss. Her hands then grabbed his ass as he began to slowly move in her, afraid if he went any faster he would lose control.

However despite his best efforts the long buildup proved too great for John to overcome. Within two minutes of him sliding into her tight, wet pussy he felt the floodgates open. He barely managed to pull out before the first spurt of ejaculate shot from his head and landed on Dawn's thigh. He groaned with pleasure as he fired multiple white drops onto her supine body until for the moment he was finished.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly as their eyes met, "that's never happened to me before.

"Well you were never with me those times. What can I say, I'm too hot to handle, I guess."

"It's true no other girl comes close to you but being so worked up for so long had me on edge too. I promise to do better next time."

"Make sure you do," she said with a smile, "and I'll hold you to your word."

That was all she could say however for John didn't pause a moment but immediately slid back inside her welcoming channel. He continued to go at a slow pace but after his initial orgasm his body was better prepared for the incredible feeling of filling Dawn. This time he also watched her face as he went in and out of her and seeing the enjoyment reflected there only added to the pleasure he was already feeling. John increased the pace of his thrusts, going faster and harder until he felt things again building so he slowed to where he almost stopped while kissing her for a time. As they kissed Dawn grabbed him by the waist and began to rock and rotate her pelvis into his, bringing them both pleasure as she did so.

After a minute of this torture he again began to pump his hips forward, his body sliding against hers. Dawn could feel her passion increase with every second as she continued grinding into him, their bodies crashing together. Wrapping an arm around his neck she began to murmur into his ear as he buried his cock in her.

"Oh yes Johnny, it feels so good! Don't stop sugar, I'm so close. Yes, yes, yes!"

Her legs trembling she felt a wave of pleasure overwhelm her and she could feel her pussy let loose with a tsunami of honey which coated his driving rod. After another few thrusts his body stiffened as he began to shoot his sticky cum deep inside her. For a minute they remained like that as he slowly shrank until with a sigh he slipped out of her.

"I hope that was a little better," John said before he kissed her.

"A little," she said with a smile, "but I think it still needs more work. Practice makes perfect they say."

"Give me a few minutes to recover babe and I'll see what I can do," he told her as he stretched out beside her on the sofa-bed.

While they lay side by side Dawn slipped her hand into John's and he responded by giving it a little squeeze. Grinning ear to ear she hummed along with the music from the country station the radio was playing before she spoke aloud.

"I sure know where she's coming from and I feel the same way."

"Huh, what's that?" he asked.

"The song silly, the Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A. It's like she's singing about me."

"Oh, sorry. But if it was me that wrote it it'd be called the sexiest girl in the whole U.S.A. instead."

"Well thank you sir," she replied with a giggle, "but you thinking that is just another reason why I'm the happiest girl."

"Hmmm, let me see if I can give you another reason then," John said he moved his body lower on the bed until his mouth was by her feet.

Taking one in his hand he began to kiss it making Dawn squirm but she began to tremble when his tongue started to lick its way up the bare skin of her leg. He paused at her knee and showered it with kisses, making sure his lips caught the sensitive back section, before his tongue resumed its journey up, now on the inner part of her thigh. When he reached the top he stopped as his eyes devoured her pink pussy but showing restraint he ignored it and moved down to her other foot.

He took a similar path on this leg, kissing and licking his way up until his mouth was but a couple of inches away from her holy grail. This time John kissed it and a second later his tongue extended to lick her swollen clitoris. Her hips bucked in the air as what felt like an electric charge traveled from her love button throughout her aroused body before they settled back down onto the mattress.

"Oh my God Johnny, you keep it up and I'll be the most satisfied girl in the whole U.S.A."

"Well I aim to please ma'am," he replied before his tongue resumed licking her clit.

A minute later he slid a finger inside her as he continued licking and sucking her clit. While Dawn's moans got louder his finger slid in and out of her juicy pussy helping to push her ever closer to orgasm. When his free hand ran up her body to squeeze her breast it sent her over the edge. Her legs thrashed around and his finger felt even more juices flow past as it drove deep as she came hard. His eyes met her and though he read their unspoken plea he continued what he was doing until he made her cum again with his mouth.

Only then did John move, first pulling his finger from her before moving his body between her legs. He was harder than ever as he again sank his rigid cock into her welcoming pussy as she wrapped her arms around him. Again his hips began to pump back and forth, filling her to her limit before sliding back out, their bodies slowly building to another crescendo.

The late April sun shone down on Dawn and John who were sitting on a bench in the student quad along with Tanya, Bob, and a few more of their friends. While most of the students were excited and talking nonstop about going home for the summer and their plans there was one noticeably glum face.

"Come on Dawn, smile," Tanya said to her friend, "just think no one telling you what to do and you can sleep as late as you want and..."

"And no Johnny for three months," Dawn spit out.

He squeezed her shoulder as she leaned against him before playing with her hair.

"Come on, be brave Dawn. Before you know it we'll be back together for my final year here. I told you I have to go see my family. My grandfather isn't doing well right now and we're not sure how long he has. You know I told you that you're welcome to come visit me for as long as you like."

"I know and I'm sorry I'm being a baby. I have to go see my Daddy and spend some time with him as well. It just makes me sad the thought of not seeing you for so long. And you better stay away from any of your ex-girlfriends while you're back home, you hear me mister."

His hand took her by the chin and he looked her in the eye before kissing her.

"It's you I love Dawn. Don't worry and I'll tell you what. If I can I'll drive down early to see you before school starts, I promise. We have each other's phone numbers and addresses so we'll talk all the time and before you know it we'll be together again. Now don't be getting all mopey and bringing your friends down and we still have a week left to, you know," he said after which he nuzzled her ear.

She smiled a wan smile. "I know I'm being silly Johnny but there are times I get these premonitions about bad things happening. I had one before my Mama died even though I was young and it wasn't the only time. There are times I feel like doom is hanging over our heads..."

Not knowing what to say he just hugged her to him as her hand squeezed his arm. Still a few minutes later she was close to her normal happy self, joining in conversation with her friends. Despite that in the back of her mind Dawn couldn't shake the nagging unease that had been bothering her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennessee, August 1992

The moonlight shone through the French doors illuminating the bed in its silvery glow as Dawn opened her eyes. For a minute she couldn't remember where she was and began to panic but once recognizing the familiar surroundings she relaxed. She sat up and stretched while stifling a yawn as she looked around the room that hadn't changed an iota in the past twenty years. Pushing away the sheet she moved her shapely legs off the bed and slid her well-formed feet into a pair of slippers and stood.