Always Darkest for Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"That's okay Ma'am, thanks but no thanks," John said. He tried to figure out how to escape though he also found it difficult to take his eyes off her for she was very attractive with a body that Venus might envy and he was a healthy young man.

"My name's Delilah, not ma'am, sweetie. What's the matter, don't you like girls? I think you do by how you're looking at me. I'll make you feel so good. Just give me half a chance."

After saying that she placed a hand against the wall on either side of him and just like that he was trapped like a fly in a spider web. Her soft, nude body pressed up against him as she blew into his ear right before her tongue licked his earlobe. He wanted to push her away but when his hands came into contact with her yielding flesh he found himself unable to. Almost of its own volition his hand moved up her body so it was cupping her full breast from underneath as she began kissing his neck.

John closed his eyes and let out a groan and just like that his fate hung in the balance. Delilah sensed that she had him right where she wanted and she moved in for the kill. Moving her right hand off the wall she reached down and placed it onto the rapidly growing bulge between his legs and squeezed it. His eyes shot open and without warning he did a spin move like he'd done many times on the football field to escape a tackler and just like that he was free from her grasp.

Not waiting a second he dove across the bed and rolled off the far side. Without pausing he continued until he was opening the door to the room. Delilah had been caught so off guard by his actions that she had just enough time to turn around to see the door slam shut behind him. He didn't stop until he was back in his own room, leaning against the locked door while breathing like he'd run a marathon.

John wasn't sure what Delilah's game had been but he knew it was the thought of Dawn that gave him the strength to resist temptation. It was her face he had seen when he'd closed his eyes. He supposed it was possible that the woman had been simply looking for sex and he happened to be there but it didn't matter. Even if he wasn't expecting to see Dawn later, just the thought of cheating on her disgusted him and he was thankful he'd been able to do the right thing. Walking into the bathroom he splashed cold water onto his face as his breathing returned to normal.

A short time later as he watched TV there was a knock on the door. After first making sure the chain was on the door John opened it a crack. Seeing Dawn there he breathed a sigh of relief before sliding the chain off and opening the door. She stormed right past him without a word though he could tell by her face that she was upset. She continued past the bathroom threshold before turning on her heel and stomping her way to the bed where she sat.

"You have no idea how mad I am right now! To do this to me and then to top it off he has the nerve to insinuate things about you. Right now I don't know if I'm coming or going!"

John sat next to her and put his arm around her. Dawn rested her head on his shoulder and seconds later she began to cry. It started with a few tears rolling down her cheek and before she knew it she was sobbing like a baby. He cradled her in his arms and held her, not knowing what to say at first. Finally after what seemed like an eternity to him her tears slowed prompting him to speak.

"Dawn, I don't want to pressure you but do you want to talk about what happened?"

Still sniffling a bit she raised her head and wiped away the tears with the back of her hand.

"No, not yet Johnny. Later but I need something first. Tell me you love me."

"You know I do, I love you more than anything in the world Dawn."

"Then show me Johnny, show me," she said as she moved onto her knees and straddled him while staring into his brown eyes.

He grabbed and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. A second later he was flat on his back with her body on top of his. They continued to kiss passionately, almost frantically, for Dawn was in a state he'd never seen before. When she felt him hardening beneath her writhing body she rolled onto her back while pulling him with her so he was on top. Her hands slid down his body until she reached his belt which she tugged at until it was unfastened. Her fingers continued their work until his pants were unfastened and she'd pushed them down enough to free his raging erection.

"I need you Johnny, make love to me. Now," she pleaded as her hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked it.

Sensing her urgency his hand pulled her skirt up, and then yanked her panties down to mid-thigh. Unable to move them any further due to the position of his body between her splayed legs he ripped the fabric and tossed it away as she guided him toward her wet and waiting pinkness. The head of his swollen cock brushed across her golden, downy ringlets leaving a trail of clear sticky fluid on its journey toward the entrance of her paradise.

"Yes, oh yes!" she cried out as he slid partially inside her slick tunnel.

Grabbing his hips with both hands Dawn pulled him to her until his full length was buried while at the same time she raised her legs then wrapped them around his waist. He groaned with pleasure from the sensation of being in her wet, clenching pussy as he shifted his weight onto his elbows. He started to slide in and out. Once he'd built up a slow, steady rhythm Dawn moved a hand off his hip and slid it up his body. It continued until reaching his dark hair which she grabbed and used to pull his face to her own.

John crushed her soft lips with his own Seconds later he forced his tongue into her mouth which she promptly sucked on. His hips rose and fell, filling her with every thick, hard inch he had as her hand continued pulling him to her.

"Oh Dawn," he moaned after breaking their kiss, "I love you so much!"

"Yes, I love you too Johnny, I love youuu!" she cried out as the speed of his thrusting increased until he couldn't take any more.

"Ohh, yes, oh Dawn," he gasped as he felt his balls release their load deep inside her.

"Yes Johnny, yes," she whispered in his ear, "that's it baby."

A few seconds later they resumed kissing. After a minute he stopped before pushing his body up until his torso was upright. Looking down with a grin he pulled his shirt up and over his head before twisting so he could push his pants down. This caused him to slip from her; his still-hard cock dripping. Following suit Dawn wriggled out of her dress then removed her bra freeing her pert breasts. John's eyes widened when he saw them and once he'd removed his pants and shoes he leaned in and attached his mouth and started to suck.

"Oh I like that Johnny," she told him as her pink nipple hardened from the attention, "and I see you're still ready to go."

Her hand squeezed his rigid flesh when she said this making him moan. Not waiting for an engraved invitation he knelt between her thighs and aimed for her waiting sex. He slid between her parted lips to the root then supported his weight on his hands. Once in place John began to thrust for all he was worth, jamming his thick meat in all the way before pulling back until only the swollen red head remained in Dawn before burying it again. This time she kept her legs bent at the knees while her feet rested on John's legs as he sawed in and out of her soaked pussy. Her hands ran across his torso, sometimes lightly, sometimes digging her nails into his hot flesh while he continued to drive balls deep with every pump of his hips.

"Yes Johnny, that's it! Don't stop, oh I love you so much! It feels so good, yes!" she cried as she got closer to orgasm with every thrust.

Her words inspired him to greater effort, prompting him to somehow increase the speed of his thrusts. Their young bodies shone with sweat and the room echoed from the sound of their flesh slapping against each other as Dawn's body was pushed past its limit. Her fingers raked his back and she let out a wail of pleasure as she came hard, her face flushed and her legs shaking from the intensity.

John had stopped moving so he could watch Dawn's face. He enjoyed seeing her while in the throes of passion, her face red and contorted from pleasure. Somehow she never looked more beautiful to him and the sight warmed his heart. Still, he wished to join her in orgasm so after a minute he pulled out then rolled her over onto her front side.

"Dawn, can you get on your knees for me?"

"For you, anything," she replied as she assumed the position, her big, shapely ass facing him.

Unable to help himself he leaned down and showered it with kisses before slapping it lightly. Dawn giggled in response before wiggling it from side to side. After another few smacks he moved forward and started to rub his hard cock on the outside of her pussy lips.

"No, put it inside me," she told him as her hand reached between her spread legs and took hold of it. It took but a few seconds to guide it where she wanted and once it was by her hole John drove forward. They both moaned as he slid deep inside her. He then grabbed hold of her full hips. There was no stopping him now, he pumped as fast as he could, enjoying the feel of her inner walls hugging him, pleasuring him, squeezing him until he couldn't last any longer. His body stiffened and his member swelled as he began to inundate her pussy for the second time with thick, white cum.

When there was nothing left in him he slowly slid his softening cock from her and collapsed onto the bed. Dawn joined him, lying next to him while using his muscular chest as a pillow. His arm wrapped around her and pulled her even closer as their breathing returned to normal after their exertions. She ran her fingers up and down his torso until she reached his spent cock. Smiling to herself she wrapped her hand around it.

"Hello there, I've missed you these past few months," she whispered with a giggle as she gently squeezed it.

After that she was silent for a time, content to just cuddle with John while listening to the steady beating of his heart. He knew something was bothering her but she'd tell him when she was ready so he just enjoyed the closeness of their bodies. Finally she screwed up her courage at which time she sat up and looked at him. Realizing it was go time he sat up while giving her a smile.

"Johnny I don't know how to say this so I just will," she said before taking a deep breath and then continuing. "My Daddy is determined to break us up. He says you're not good enough for me and that you're just after my money, or I guess my inheritance since I have no money yet. I know that's not true but I can't convince him otherwise. He must have had you investigated because he has a file all about you and your family. Like I care where your family came from or what your father does for a living or how much money he makes."

"I told you my father is an auto mechanic, nothing to be ashamed of in earning an honest living. Besides I learned about fixing cars from him and that always comes in handy. And so what I'm a mutt with all my grandparents of different ethnicities. This is America and it shouldn't matter where-"

"You're right Johnny," she interrupted, "and I don't care about any of that. Just because my Daddy can trace his family back to before the Revolutionary War doesn't mean anything to me. He also tried to imply you're cheating on me but I don't believe him."

John paused before answering for he saw the incident with Delilah in a whole new light. Despite his suspicion he didn't see how anything would be gained by telling Dawn that he believed her father had tried to set him up so she'd catch him.

"Since I met you Dawn it's been only you. I love you and I don't want anyone else and I'd never risk losing you."

"I didn't think so; he's just trying anything to separate us. But none of that is the worst part. He said if I don't break up with you that he'll stop paying my tuition and I don't have the money myself. So either we break up or we're stuck in different states and we won't see each other. I think he believes that if we're apart that our love will fade. But he's wrong, I'll always love you Johnny."

"You know if I could I'd pay your tuition but I can't. He's probably hoping that while I'm at school I'll meet some other girl while he tries to work on you and set you up with someone more appropriate to his mind. But it won't work. I'll drive back here every weekend to see you Dawn. The only thing that can keep me away is if you decide you don't want to see me anymore."

"Well that's not going to happen. I feel a little better about things but I'm just so mad at him Johnny. Still there's nothing I can do about it now but there is something I want to do. Lie back with those pillows behind you, there's something I've been dying to try."

Once John was propped up Dawn moved in. She crawled forward on her hands and knees until her legs were straddling him. She first kissed his lips and he responded eagerly but after a minute she broke the kiss then began to work her way down his semi-prone body. First his neck, next his chest, then his stomach, her wet lips left a trail until she reached his awakening cock. She took it with both hands and angled it upwards so she could kiss the head. He groaned appreciatively but she didn't linger but instead moved her hips forward while one hand kept hold of his shaft.

Her hole was still slick with their combined juices letting him slide deep into her once she'd brought him to the entrance and lowered herself. Dawn sank all the way down until his balls were tickling her ass and his full length was buried to the hilt. Placing her hands on his shoulders she began to ride him, her body bouncing up and down on top of John. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks allowing him to pull her down with more force while his mouth was easily able to reach her full, swaying breasts.

He switched back and forth between them so both pink nipples were soon erect and wet with his saliva. John then took things up another notch when he started thrusting upward to meet her descending body. Her moans grew louder with each passing moment and they came closer together until she was making almost constant noise.

"Oh yes Johnny, it feels so good. Soooo good! Yes, oh yes!"

By this time the bed was shaking from their energetic coupling and the two young lovers were drunk with pleasure. John next took his right hand off her firm ass and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. This caused Dawn to slow her movement but due to the sensations her nub was receiving her enjoyment had increased. By then her head was resting against his shoulder as she continued rocking her hips.

"Yes, oh I'm so close," she cried into his ear as her face reddened from impending orgasm.

When he slammed into her a few more times it was enough to close the deal. She stopped moving as she came though John continued to thrust while also thumbing her erect clit to prolong and heighten her pleasure. With her spent body sprawled on top of his John kept it up, driving his hard cock to its limit. As was often the case with him it was seeing her beautiful face that was the final straw. As John stared into her big, blue eyes he felt his balls tighten once more and a moment later he was discharging into her well used pussy. Within minutes the exhausted young lovers were asleep in each other's arms and that's how they remained until dawn.

That Tuesday morning Thelma joined them at the diner for breakfast. Since she'd brought along her son Timmy the first ten minutes were spent oohing and aahing over the adorable baby. But after Thelma gave him his bottle he ignored them and they were able to talk with no interruptions except for the waitress. It was obvious that Dawn was despondent over the thought that John would be leaving the next day so Thelma tried to cheer her up with little success.

"You don't seem to understand Thelma, this may be the last time I ever see him," she said with her lower lip quivering.

"That's not going to happen babe," John said as he squeezed her hand.

"Oh I know I'm being silly but I have a bad feeling that if we part we may never see each other again. There are a lot of pretty girls at Auburn and you'll get lonely and who knows. Maybe you'll find one you like more. I don't know..." she said softly as her voice trailed off.

During this John and Thelma had exchanged glances but neither knew what to say. Suddenly John stood and kissed Dawn's cheek.

"I'll be right back," he said before walking out.

"Ooh, I'm so miserable Thelma. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"I'll tell you what you're going to do Dawn. You're going to stop wallowing in pity for one and stop upsetting the man you love so he doesn't know what to say or do."

"I know, I know. But right now all I can think is tomorrow he'll be gone and-"

"Wait," Thelma interrupted, "I got it. The solution is so simple and until now no one's thought of it."

"Well tell me, don't keep me in suspense," Dawn said with a faint look of hope on her face.

"If you're really serious then I'll tell you what you can do. You should move to Auburn and find yourself a job. You may not be able to keep going to school for now though in the future who knows? Maybe later you could finish earning your degree. That will show your daddy how serious you are about Johnny and maybe it will spur him to come around. If it doesn't you'll still be with the man you love and it'll be good for you to work and struggle towards that goal."

"You're so right Thelma, thank you," Dawn said as she hugged her friend. "I know people think of me as a spoiled princess and it's mostly true but what good is having all the creature comforts in life if you're miserable. I don't care what I have to do. To be with Johnny I'll scrub toilets if need be."

So for the next ten minutes they discussed the future, trying to figure out what type of job she might be suited for and where she could live. Dawn speculated that maybe her friend Tanya's cousin might let her stay with her for a short time until she earned some money. During this conversation John had returned with a little smile on his face and it became a big grin when they told him about Thelma's idea.

"I don't know why neither of us thought of it ourselves but thanks Thelma for coming through. The only thing I'd change is having Dawn just move to Auburn without things in place first. I think it would make more sense if for the next couple of months I work my ass off every chance I get and save every cent. During that time maybe your sorority friends could see about lining up some job possibilities for you. Then once I make enough money I can rent an apartment for the two of us and then I'll come back and get you. Who knows, maybe once your dad sees you're going to go no matter what then he'll cave. All I care about is being with you and after I graduate and find work then I can pay your way."

After that they finished breakfast in a decidedly better mood than before. Later as they stood watching Thelma load Timmy into the car John took Dawn by the hand.

"Maybe after what we decided to do this is unnecessary and anti-climactic but I don't think so. And after Thelma has been so cool and helpful it makes sense that she gets to share in it, so here goes," John said as he slipped to one knee while pulling a ring from his pocket. "May I have the honor of asking for your hand in marriage Miss Dawn Johnson?"

"Oh my God, yes!" she shrieked as she bent down and hugged him so hard around his neck he had trouble breathing.

He managed to stand with her still clinging to him which permitted him to wrap his arms around her waist. For the next minute as they kissed Thelma stood watching until she finally cleared her throat. Laughing they separated with both beaming which gave John the chance to slip the ring onto her finger.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers