Amber's Businss Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers

As her orgasm overtook her, Amber yelled -- something she had never done before. Amber could only repeat to herself: "fuck, fuck, fuck." Suddenly, she said out loud: "Fuck me!"

Steve had no intentions of stopping. Judging by Amber's reaction, he thought he was making her feel things she had never felt before. He wanted her to have a fucking she would never forget.

When Amber yelled out, Steve slowed his pumping a bit, but then increased his efforts. As he did so, he continued sliding his hands along her nylon-covered legs, but did not stop when he reached her stocking tops. He followed her garter straps along her thighs until he reached the curve of her bottom and began massaging her.

Steve had pulled the front of Amber's thong to the side to enter her. Now, he slid his fingers under the thin strip of material and began to play with Amber's bottom again. His fingertips moved up and down between her cheeks, as he squeezed and kneaded her bottom. As his fingers moved closer to her bottom, Amber began to squirm and moan. Steve began to lightly touch her and, as he did so, her moans became louder.

Amber had never been so excited. When Steve began to touch her bottom, she knew she wanted to feel him inside her. Her desires were about to come true.

Steve began to rub Amber's bottom with his fingertip, then slowly entered her, first with the tip of his finger, and then more. As Amber accepted his finger, he pushed deeper -- keeping time with his cock as he pumped into her. Her tightness around his finger and her moans told him she was enjoying the sensation and, when he felt her body stiffen, he knew she had reached orgasm again.

Amber had lost track of how many times she came. Her body was bathed in sweat and her long blonde hair was tangled. Her throat was dry from her gasping breath as Steve took control of her body. She had never felt this way.

Steve's cock was buried in Amber and he pushed his finger the final distance. He felt her body tense as another orgasm swept over her. He was not sure he could hold back any longer.

Steve had been admiring Amber's bottom all evening. He decided that he had to have it. He pulled out of her and rolled her over. Reaching down, he took her by her hips and lifted her, at the same time telling her to get on her knees. Amber did as she was told.

As Amber kneeled on the bed, with her face in the covers and her bottom in the air, Steve took a moment to admire the scene in front of him. Amber's long legs, sheathed in black nylons, rose from the bed, with her smooth white skin above the dark stocking tops. The black garter straps ran along the backs of her thighs and framed her soft white bottom. The thong was barely visible.

Steve ran his fingers though Amber's wetness and then spread her juices on the head of his cock. Pulling the thong aside one last time, Steve placed the tip of his cock at Amber's bottom and began applying pressure -- softly at first.

When Amber first felt Steve's cock touch her bottom, she thought it was his fingertip again. When she realized it was his cock, she felt fear, but also excitement. Steve had made her feel things she had never felt before.

As Steve pressed his cock into her, Amber's fear grew. There was no way she could take him. Steve began to push harder, but moved slowly enough that Amber could accept his size with as little discomfort as possible. Still, she found herself biting on the comforter and pulling it with both hands in an attempt to keep from screaming out as he pushed deeper into her.

Steve was overcome with lust as he forced himself deeper into Amber's bottom.She was such a gloriously beautiful woman whose sex appeal could not be denied. Steve had enjoyed being her escort during their night on the town. He had seen the admiring stares from other men, and had been turned on when he knew the other restaurant patron was able to see her legs and more as he looked up Amber's skirt. He had loved the feeling of power when he lifted her skirt on the terrace knowing that others could see, and he had been almost overcome when she took his cock in her mouth before they came inside. Even her little fashion show, where she exhibited her lingerie clad body to anyone who happened to see in the window, had increased Steve's passion. Now, after giving her uncountable orgasms, he finally was going to have her in the most intimate way.

Steve heard Amber's moans and whimpers as he pushed further into her. He saw her fists clenched around the coverlet and, from the sound of her moans, he knew she must be biting it as well. Finally, his full length was inside her.

Steve began thrusting back and forth inside, slowly at first but then more quickly as his passion increased. His grip on her hips increased as he began much more forcefully impaling her. Finally, he erupted. Pulling back and upwards on her hips, he drove his cock deep inside her as he felt wave after wave of pleasure pour over him. With a final moan, he exploded inside her -- filling her with his thick cum.

The mixture of intense pleasure and pain had finally become too much for Amber. She felt Steve's hard cock fill her bottom and heard his loud moan as he came inside her. She felt him pull his still hard cock from her and lower her to the bed. She could not move as she heard him quickly pick up his clothing and walk toward the door. She realized he had not even removed his pants as he fucked her. Amber fell asleep as she heard Steve quietly close the door behind him.

When Amber awoke, she did not know how long she had been asleep, or if she had slept at all. She did know that she had had too much to drink the night before. When she sat up, she realized she would need time to recuperate. At first, she was not sure exactly what had happened. Then, as she realized that she still was wearing only her thong, garter belt and stockings, she began to remember more details. She was sore, but she smiled as she remembered.

Amber decided that she had better clean up. Removing the rest of her lingerie, she walked to the shower and turned on the hot water. As she showered, she became more and more excited thinking about her evening. She touched herself more than usual as she washed her breasts and her bottom.

When she finished showering, Amber decided to get some sun rather than go to the conference that day. She wrapped herself in a big bath towel and walked out onto the terrace. Smiling at the thought of what she had been doing the night before when she was last on the terrace, Amber moved the lounge chair into the sun, laid back, and opened the towel. As she rolled over to lie on her stomach and felt the hot sun on her bottom, Amber felt herself getting wet again. However, before she had a chance to think about it, she fell asleep.

Amber woke up almost an hour later. She realized she was lying outside with her legs spread apart and no clothing on. She blushed as she thought about the show she might be giving anyone who happened to look at her terrace. She was glad her room was on the top floor.

Amber decided that she had better do something, so she got up and, without wrapping the towel around her this time, went back into her room and put on a bathing suit. She laughed as she thought of her plan – rather than just lie around on the terrace, she would go and lie down by the pool.

Amber selected one of her favorite bikinis to wear. It was not at all skimpy, but she loved the way she looked in it. It was white, but covered with large tropical flowers of blue, red, yellow, and green. It was a string bikini, with two triangles of cloth covering her breasts. The triangles were connected with a thin string across the front, strings that tied in the back, and strings that tied behind her neck. The bottom consisted of two triangles in the front and back with long strings that tied at her hips. It was not very revealing, but she thought it was very sexy on her – it showed and concealed just enough to catch the eye of anyone who saw her.

Amber took a beach towel and threw it over her shoulder. Normally, she would wear a cover-up, but she still had a sexy glow from the previous night's activities, and she wanted to be a little daring. She loved the thought of people's eyes watching her as she took the elevator to the pool level.

When Amber got to the pool, the area was almost empty. She decided she would soak in the hot tub for a while – thinking she needed it after last night's exertions. She turned the whirlpool on and climbed in. Sitting at the deep end, the water came to just above her breasts. She leaned back against the head rest and closed her eyes, letting the whirlpool action relax her. Almost falling asleep, Amber heard a voice ask if she would like a cold drink. Assuming it was a waiter from the hotel pool bar, she said she'd like a Long Island Iced Tea with a lot of ice. She did not open her eyes to place her order.

A few minuted later, she heard someone splash into the hot tub and then heard a man's voice say "Here's your iced tea." Looking up, she saw a tall blond man in a bathing suit holding two drinks. Amber realized her mistake – this was not a waiter! Amber laughed and blushed. She apologized and told him she should have looked before she spoke – that she thought she was asked by a waiter. He laughed and handed her one of the drinks saying he hoped it was satisfactory , but it was on the house.

He asked if she minded if he sat with her. She said she did not think she could say no after what just happened. He laughed and sat down.

As they sipped their drinks, they introduced themselves. It turned out his name also was Steve, and he was thirty-two years old.

Amber told him he was sweet to offer her a drink. He said he had been hoping to meet her since he first saw her. Amber was curious, since she did not recall seeing him before.

Steve explained that he had been checking into the hotel late last night when he saw Amber and another man coming into the hotel. He admitted that he felt a strong pang of jealousy, and assumed they were a married couple. He admired her as he checked in and did not give it much more thought for a while.

Amber asked why not "for a while." Steve explained that his room was on an upper floor in one wing of the hotel. After he unpacked, he had taken a beer from the honor bar in his room and had gone out onto his terrace to get some fresh air. As he explained, Amber felt herself go pale.

Steve explained that he had not turned the light on in his room and was standing on his terrace looking around when he noticed the couple from the lobby standing outside. He admitted that his voyeuristic tendencies had increased when he saw them begin to kiss. He apologized, but said he just could not keep from watching.

As Amber felt more and more nervous, Steve explained how beautiful he thought she was and how it was the most erotic scene he had ever witnessed. As he explained, once the action began, he could not tear himself away. Watching her dress being lifted up her legs and exposing her stocking tops and garter belt almost drove him crazy. When she knelt and took his cock in her mouth, he could not resist taking his own cock out and stroking it.

Steve told Amber that he saw her walking around in her lingerie and it was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. When she was on the bed, he knew he should stop looking but could not.

Amber asked how much he saw. It was Steve's turn to blush when he said he saw everything. When her bottom was being fucked, he lost it. He explained he had never had as explosive an orgasm as that.

Amber began to cry when she heard this. Steve said he was sorry, and had planned on never saying anything or approaching her, but when he saw her "friend" leaving in the morning he realized they were not a married couple. When he saw her going to the pool, especially in that bikini, he knew he would never forgive himself if he did not introduce himself to her.

By this time, Steve was sitting close to her and, when she began to cry, he put his arm around her to comfort her. As he did so, he moved closer to her so their hips were almost touching. The close contact caused Amber to stop crying, and she said she had better leave.

Steve took his arm from around her shoulder and suggested she stay for a while. As he moved his arm, he put his hand next to his leg, between himself and Amber. Unfortunately, when he did so, his hand rested on the end of the string that tied Amber's bikini bottom together. When she stood up to leave, he accidently untied her bikini on that side.

At first, Amber was not aware of what had happened. She learned quickly, however, as her bikini bottom opened and began to fall down as she stood up. Steve was treated to a close up view of what he had seen from a distance the night before. His suspicion was confirmed as well – he noted with pleasure that Amber was shaved or waxed. In either case, she was as bare as a little girl.

When Amber realized what had happened, she screamed and sat down quickly. She started crying again. In her hurry to sit down, however, she almost sat on Steve's lap. When she tried to steady herself, her hand accidently landed in his lap. When this happened, she felt how hard he was. In spite of herself, her hand lingered and she felt herself lightly squeeze him.

By now, the ridiculousness of the whole situation, as well as the Long Island Iced Tea she had finished, started Amber laughing. Before she knew it, the tears running down her face were tears of laughter.

As she laughed, Amber decided that Steve would not mind if she explored his lap a little more. Now, she intentionally reached over and took hold of his hard cock. Steve, of course did not complain.

Steve did think he should at least make an effort to let Amber leave if that was her intention. He told her that he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and would love to spend time with her, but if she wanted to leave and be alone in her room he would understand.

As Amber sat there silently, Steve told her that before she left, she had better take care of the tie on her bikini bottom. Almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth, Amber had left his lap and she moved around a bit with both hands underwater. Steve looked disappointed and said he guessed she was leaving.

Amber smiled at Steve and said she probably should not leave now. When Steve merely looked confused, she lifted her hand out of the water and handed her bikini bottom to him. As she did so, she said she had taken his advice and taken care of the tie on her bikini.

At that, Amber moved closer to Steve and put her hand back on his cock...which was even harder now. As she did so, Steve moved his hand between her legs and slowly slid it up to touch her. She opened her legs to make it easier for him, and moaned as his finger spread her lips and touched her.

Telling Steve that it was a good thing the whirlpool made so many bubbles, she reached into his bathing suit and wrapped her hand around his rock-hard cock. Then, to her own surprise as well as to Steve's, she pulled his cock out of his bathing suit.

Amber threw caution to the wind and moved over and sat on Steve's lap. She sat with his cock between her legs, but not inside. Just as she moved forward so the length of his cock was against, and then between, her lips, two men in bathing suits and carrying two beers each walked up to the whirlpool and asked if Amber and Steve minded if they join them. Amber said it was no problem, but asked if they would reset the timer on the whirlpool because she would hate for the bubbles to stop before she was done. They laughed and did as she asked.

The two men stepped into the whirlpool and sat across from Amber and Steve. With bubbles and the depth of the water, they could not see below the top of Amber's bikini top. They were in no mood to complain, however, because as the bubbles sloshed the water around, it occasionally was low enough that they could see the curve of her breasts and her cleavage.

Unbeknownst to the two men, a lot was going on beneath the water where they could not see. Amber had parted her lips and was sliding gently up and down along the length of Steve's cock. Steve, she thought, was at least as big as the other Steve, because he extended above her thighs far enough that she could wrap her hand around him. As they sat there in front of the other two men, Amber casually stroked him.

Steve was sitting with his eyes closed, leaning against the side of the whirlpool. He was not saying much, mainly trying to keep from losing control. Amber was much more alert, chattering away with a smile on her face as she sat on his lap. Knowing that the other two men probably were listening, Amber tried to tease Steve verbally while not letting on what was happening.

Amber asked Steve if he really liked the show last night and when he said of course he did, she asked what part he had liked the best. All the while, Amber was rubbing against his cock and stroking him. Steve could hardly speak, but was finally able to say "the ending."

Amber said maybe they could go again, and get closer this time. She said she'd like to try this little restaurant she saw. Maybe I can wear my little black dress, since you liked it so much. At this, Steve just smiled.

By now, the two other men had had a few beers and were becoming very interested in watching Amber and Steve – mostly watching Amber, actually. Steve was a little worried about putting on a show, and also worried that the rubbing and stroking Amber was doing was going to have an effect on him before too long. He suggested that they had better get back to their rooms and get cleaned up.

Steve acted like he was going to stand up and Amber almost screamed. He laughed and sat down quickly. Amber tried to put her bikini bottom on without being noticed. When Steve saw she was having some difficulty, he slid his hands under the water to help. When he did so, he took advantage of the opportunity to get a little revenge on Amber for what she had been doing to him.

Steve moved his hand between her legs and spread her lips. He slid his finger between her lips and inside her. All the while, he was talking to her about dinner plans. He slid his finger in and out a few times and then removed it. When he did so, Amber seemed to relax a little. Then, he slid his hand between her legs and slid his index finger inside her bottom. Amber was shocked at first, but as she relaxed she remembered the events of the previous night and began to get excited. She smiled when she thought that only a few days ago no one had touched her like this and now two different men – who she had just met, had done this. Amber never would have thought this would happen, or that she would enjoy it as much as she did.

Steve finally removed his finger from Amber's bottom and tied her bikini bottom. Amber stood up slowly, giving the other two men an opportunity to view her body as she rose from the water. She smiled at them as she walked up the steps from the whirlpool and then, stopping at the pool deck, she slid her fingers under the bikini bottom as if to straighten it, knowing she was giving them a little something to think about.

As Amber and Steve walked away from the whirlpool, Steve asked if she really would like to go to dinner. Amber agreed readily. Steve took her hand and turned her to face him. With a very serious look, Steve told her that he was not expecting anything, that the dinner was "no strings attached." He explained that he planned to enjoy an evening out with the most beautiful woman he had ever met. Hearing this, Amber moved closer to him, stood on her toes, and kissed him.

When Amber returned to her room, she decided she would nap for a few hours before dinner. Before she slept, she decided to send her black dress from the night before to be dry cleaned, so she called the concierge and in a few minutes a bellman came and took the dress after promising it would be back in no more than three hours. Amber noticed his appreciative looks at her, still in her string bikini which, because it was still damp from the whirlpool, clung to her body.

GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers