Amber's Businss Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers

As Steve caressed Amber's bottom and slid his finger between her cheeks, Amber thought again how she had never been touched like this before her trip and now two different men had such intimate knowledge of her. Just as she thought this, she felt the tip of Steve's finger probing her bottom. She stroked his cock as she felt his finger enter her and she pushed her bottom against him as his finger entered her. She moaned with excitement and felt her knees grow weak as Steve slid his finger inside her.

Steve removed his finger, much to Amber's disappointment. As she continued stroking him, he slid his hands up along her spine and up to her shoulders and her neck where he continued to massage her. As he did so, his fingers slid under the straps of her dress and pushed them from her shoulders. As the straps slid down her upper arms, her dress – unzipped all the way down her back , began to slide down as well. For a moment, it seemed the only things holding her dress up being her prominent nipples. Smiling at Steve, Amber shrugged her shoulders which caused her breasts to jiggle and the dress fell, stopping at her waist. Amber laughed softly as she imagined what she looked like, standing on her balcony, naked to the waist, stroking Steve's ever-hardening cock. Thinking that Steve had been watching her last night, she wondered if there were any other spectators on this night.

Amber realized that her dress was held up only by the thin straps which now were at her wrists. This thought joined with several others – including her curiosity about others seeing her, her desire to be slutty tonight, and the fact that she was returning home the next day – and, as a result, Amber let the straps slide over her hands as she briefly released Steve's cock. When she did this, her dress fell to her ankles and Amber was standing on her balcony wearing only her black garter belt and black stockings. Steve merely said "oh my God," and Amber blushed, thinking to herself that she actually hoped someone was watching.

Steve's hands moved from Amber's shoulders to her breasts. He began caressing them gently but became more forcefully as Amber responded to his touch. It seemed the more he squeezed her breasts and nipples, the harder she stroked him. He seized each of her nipples with two fingers and squeezed them as hard as he could and pulled on them. As he did so, Amber moaned loudly and threw her head back with her eyes closed. The look on her face was one of pure lust.

Steve loved Amber's breasts. Although not the largest he had encountered, they were nicely shaped. Her nipples were slightly above the front of her breasts, so they seemed to point upwards. Steve liked this because he felt Amber's nipples were just begging to be pulled and he pulled them in an upward direction. He almost felt he could lift her from the ground as he pulled Amber's nipples and watched them stretch by almost a half inch. Amber's moans showed how much she enjoyed what Steve was doing to her.

Amber was on her toes for a reason of her own. As Steve pulled on her nipples, she was raising onto her toes and as her thighs rubbed together, she felt the dampness there – dampness she knew had started inside her. Standing almost completely nude, almost in public, holding Steve's hard cock in her hands made her feel like a wanton slut. She knew she was a wanton slut at this point.

Amber also knew she wanted Steve's cock inside her. As Steve pulled on her nipples, she tried to raise herself high enough on her toes to put his cock inside her. She could not quite get herself arranged correctly.

"I want you to fuck me," Amber almost whimpered to Steve, "I need your cock inside me." "Should we go inside?" Steve asked. "No!" said Amber forcefully. "I want you inside me right here, right now – lift me up!"

Steve gave Amber's nipples one last pinch which elicited a loud moan from her – almost a scream, in fact. He slid his hands around to her sides and under her arms and, in one motion lifted her. Amber was surprised at how easily Steve was able to lift her. Steve was amazed at how quickly Amber was able to slide his cock inside her.

Steve had barely stopped lifting Amber when she has the head of his cock sliding between her lips. Amber was clean shaven, which Steve found very erotic. He loved the way she seemed to be teasing herself with the head of his cock, rubbing it between the tight lips. As she rubbed, her breathing became more ragged. The more she rubbed, the wetter she became.

Steve enjoyed watching Amber play with his cock between her lips, but he wanted more. He quickly lowered Amber while thrusting upward with his hips and was able to slide the full length of his cock deep into Amber. Steve was amazed at how hot, wet, and tight Amber was as he pushed his cock deep inside her.

Amber was taken by surprise. As Steve thrust deep inside her, she screamed – loud. With her head thrown back in ecstacy, she forced herself against Steve and wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt his cock deep inside her and she loved it. She could not believe how she felt. All of a sudden she screamed again, this time as she was overtaken by the most amazing orgasm she had ever felt. She wanted it to go on forever.

Steve was overcome as Amber screamed again. As she forced herself down farther onto his cock, he felt himself get even harder. Matching hr thrust for thrust, he pushed himself as far into her as he could, all the while watching the looks of passion that passed over her face. He was surprised that he could hold her up this long, but he enjoyed watching his cock slide in and out between her lips as he fucked her.

He knew he could not hold off much longer and wit a forceful thrust deep inside, he began to cum. He felt himself shooting load after load into Amber and, by her moans, he knew she was cumming too. He thought he would never stop.

When Steve and Amber returned from their erotic trance, Steve lifted hr up and slid his cock from inside her. When he set her down on the floor, Amber could hardly stand. Steve did not mind when she knelt down again in front of him.

At first, Amber knelt because she did not think her legs would hold her up. When she was on her knees, though, she noticed Steve's still hard cock right in front of her. It glistened with a combination of Steve's cum and her own juices. She could not resist, and began licking it clean.

Often, when Amber made herself cum, she tasted the sweet juices on her fingers. She also had tasted the cum of the men whose cocks she had sucked. This was a first, though. She had never tasted this combination and she made the most of her opportunity, sucking and licking Steve's cock until it was clean. As she cleaned him, she could not resist sliding her fingers between her lips for another taste.

Finally, Amber had cleaned Steve and also felt as if her legs would hold her if she stood. She did, and threw her arms around Steve's neck and kissed him deeply. "That was the most amazing fuck I ever had," she said with a smile. "Better than last night,"Steve asked.

All of a sudden, Amber laughed. Here she was, standing almost naked on her balcony having just been fucked by a man who had watched her the night before. "I wonder who is watching me tonight," she asked herself. Smiling, she slowly walked to the far end of the balcony and stood there, hoping someone was watching and hoping he enjoyed the view.

Steve had enjoyed the view as she walked away from him. Her long blonde hair hanging to the middle of her back, the slim waist surrounded by the black garter belt, the swell of her hips frame by the black straps of the garters holding the sheer black stockings. And that bottom! So beautiful and smooth and round. He wanted it.

Steve walked behind Amber and caressed her bottom. As he played with her garter straps, his cock began to become harder again. He began to rub the head of his cock between Amber's cheeks. He loved the way it felt, and he loved the way Amber was rubbing her bottom against him.

Amber was leaning over the railing of the balcony, with her breasts resting on her crossed arms. Steve took hold of her hip bones and began to lift her. At first, she was able to stand on her toes, but he kept lifting until her feet were off the ground. Amber then felt the probing head of Steve's cock and she began to feel nervous, but excited at the same time.

Amber knew what was going to happen. She had never had any sexual contact with her bottom and now, over the last two days, two men had entered her – one with his cock and one with his fingers. Now, she was going to have a second cock inside her.

Steve lifted Amber until he had her in an accessible position. As he positioned his hard cock at the tight entry to Amber's bottom, Steve remembered how excited he had been the night before watching Amber with her date. He wondered if there was some lucky person watching him tonight. He hoped so.

As tempting was the thought of just pushing far into Amber's bottom, Steve knew he had to go slowly. He pressed the head of his thick cock against Amber's bottom and heard her gasp as he pushed inside her. At first, he thought he had hurt her, but then he felt her wiggling her bottom and heard her softly moan. Then she said "oh God, yes." That was all he needed to know. He slowly but forcefully pushed his cock into Amber until he was completely buried in her sexy ass.

Steve began to slide in and out of Amber's bottom. The more he did so the more she squirmed and moaned. He felt as if he was getting harder as he pushed into her. As he continued, he became more and more forceful.

Amber was as turned on as she ever had been. She did not care if anyone was watching. All she cared about was the growing excitement and the feelings she was having. She loved the feeling of a big, hard cock in her bottom. Even though she was in a somewhat uncomfortable position, leaning on the railing with Steve holding her up, she could feel her orgasm building. "Oh God!," she screamed as her body seemingly exploded with her climax. She had never felt anything like it before. It was a mixture of sexual ecstacy and the excitement of being a slut – being almost naked and having her bottom fucked virtually in public.

When Amber screamed, Steve lost control. He pushed into her bottom as deeply as he could and felt his cock as his balls contracted. He began to shoot load after load of his hot cum into Amber's bottom. Before he knew it, he also was yelling loudly. He grabbed Amber's hips and pulled her back, shooting the last of his load into her as he forced his cock in as far as it would go.

Amber and Steve were both almost exhausted. As Steve lowered her to her feet, Amber had to hold on to the rail of the balcony to keep from falling. Steve felt just as spent. After catching their breaths, the walked slowly back inside and collapsed on the bed together.

Although almost exhausted, Amber was more turned on than she had ever been. She was excited by the thought of Steve's cock inside her bottom, and relived the way it felt. Her breasts still ached from Steve squeezing them and she still could feel his hands on her hips. As they laid together, she began to realize she wanted more.

Steve was almost asleep when Amber began kissing him. As he became more awake, she suggested they take a shower together. Steve sleepily agreed.

As Amber sat up, she realized that the lights in her room were on and the drapes were open. She laughed as she realized there was no point in acting modestly at that point. She realized she had nothing left to hide from anyone who might be watching.

She stood up and stretched, wearing only her black garter belt and black stockings. She unclasped the garters from her stockings and then slowly rolled the stockings down her legs. Now completely nude, she reached down and took Steve's hand, pulling him from the bed. When he was standing, she reached out and took his cock in her hand and, using it as a handle, she guided him to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Amber turned the shower on full force. She had appreciated the size of the shower in her room before, but she appreciated it even more now. She walked into the shower and pulled Steve in after her, still holding his cock.

Once they both were inside the shower, Amber took a washcloth and covered it with soap. She turned Steve around and began to scrub his back. She started at his neck and worked her way downward. She scrubbed his arms and his sides. Her arms were just long enough that she could wash his bottom without bending over.

She then turned him around and began to wash his chest. She loved the feel of his muscles under her hands as she massaged the soap into his skin and let the shower rinse it off. Gradually, she worked her way down his chest to his stomach, and then lower,

She felt his cock begin to rise up to greet her as she began washing his stomach. She got the washcloth very soapy and she lovingly washed his cock and balls, perhaps taking more time than really was necessary. Steve, however, offered no complaints. Based on his physical reaction to her efforts, Amber was certain he was enjoying her attention.

Standing, Amber could not reach very far down Steve's legs, so she had to kneel. Of course, kneeling in front of him, she was right in front of his hardening cock. Not wanting to resist an opportunity like that, Amber took Steve's growing cock into her mouth as she knelt in front of him and washed his legs.

Amber sucked Steve's hardening cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth as she ran her tongue along the tender underside. As she did so, she continued to wash his strong masculine legs. She ran the soapy washcloth along his calves and thighs, all the while continuing to pay the necessary attention to the hard cock in her mouth.

She worked her way to the tops of Steve's thighs and, reaching around him, began to wash his bottom. He had the sexiest butt, she thought. She soaped him thoroughly and then dropped the washcloth. Working up a good lather in her hands, she began to wash his balls. They were so large and heavy – she loved the way they felt in her hands. As she caressed him, she felt him tighten and become more forceful as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

Amber was becoming more excited as she felt Steve's excitement grow. As he slid his cock in and out between her lips, she continued to caress his balls. She worked up more lather in her hands and moved them around between his legs. As she did so, her mind flashed back to the time they had spent in the hot tub. She decided turnabout was fair play.

Amber ran her fingertips along Steve's upper thighs, then back around his balls. Without stopping, she slid her fingers past his balls until they were approaching his butt. She slid her fingertips between his cheeks and began to explore. Judging by his moans, Steve enjoyed the experience.

Amber had never done this to a man, so she was a little hesitant. The effect was to drive Steve wild with anticipation. She ran her fingers between his cheeks, continuing to explore. Then, she found her target with the tip of her index finger. As she touched him there, Steve began to moan quietly and became even more forceful as he slid his cock between her lips.

Amber teased him for a few seconds with her fingertip and then slid it inside him. She was a little surprised at how tight it was. However, the more she pushed the more excited Steve became. As she continued to suck him, she pushed her finger well inside. At that, Steve moaned loudly and began thrusting in her mouth.

Amber matched Steve's thrusts with her finger. Before she knew it, he had grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair in each hand and was literally fucking her mouth. She met him thrust for thrust, pushing her finger as deep as she could.

Suddenly, Steve's body stiffened. He forced his cock into her mouth with such force that Amber began to choke. Then, he erupted. Amazed after all of their earlier adventures, Amber could not believe how much cum was shooting into her mouth. She began to choke and pulled back. As she did so, Steve's cock escaped her mouth and he was shooting load after load of hot cum in Amber's face and in her hair. She loved it! She closed her eyes and felt his cum splash her.

When Steve stopped cumming, Amber licked his cock until she had cleaned him up. She continued to caress his balls and play with her finger inside him, but she realized she had drained him. He was going to need a rest before they could continue their fun.

Amber was still as turned on as she ever had been. This had been an eye-opening two days for her. She had been fucked by two men. They had used her in every way. She had engaged in public sex. She had shown herself to anyone who happened to look. And yet, she wanted more.

GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers