Amber's Businss Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers

After the bellman left, Amber to take a shower before she napped. While in the shower, she shaved her long legs and inspected herself to make sure her recent bikini wax still looked good. Based on the attention she had received from the two Steve's, Amber decided that the cost and discomfort of the bikini wax had been well worth the investment. Finishing her shower and drying herself off, Amber walked naked to her bedroom, set the alarm, and laid down for a nap.

The knock on the door woke Amber. It took her a few seconds to remember where she was. A second knock made her realize that she had been sleeping soundly. Still nude from her nap, Amber walked toward the door then, realizing she was nude, she stopped and slipped into the large t-shirt she often wore as a cover-up at the pool.

As she walked to the door, Amber's breasts swayed back and forth in the t-shirt. The rubbing of the fabric against her nipples resulted in her nipples hardening and, by the time she reached the door, her nipples were quite visible through the thin fabric of the t-shirt. Checking to make sure it was the bellman with her dress, Amber opened the door.

Taking the dress, Amber realized she should give the bellman a tip. Asking him to wait a minute, she walked over to the chair where she had set her purse. She leaned over to reach into her purse for her wallet and, in doing so, she caused the hem of the t-shirt to rise up along her thighs until her bottom was partially exposed.

The young bellman appreciated the sight before him. He had watched with great anticipation as the t-shirt rose, and now he watched closely as Amber's bottom came into view. Although he did not see much more than the curve of her bottom, he was glad that he had volunteered to deliver the dress.

Amber looked at the clock and realized she had to get ready for dinner. She removed the t-shirt and walked into the bath to put on makeup. She decided to brush her long blonde hair and wondered how she should wear it that night. As she brushed, she decided she would wear it long and parted in the middle so it would hang down her back and over her shoulders too. She decided to wear minimal make-up, but deep red lipstick.

Amber always thought she looked so "innocent" with her long straight blonde hair, minimal make-up, and dark red lips. She laughed as she thought that looks can be deceiving. She felt anything but innocent after the events of the last two days. She shivered with delight as she thought about the things she had let these two men do to her. She smiled as she thought of what might happen that night. This certainly had turned out to be an exciting trip.

As Amber dressed, she thought of Steve's comment that the dinner would be "no strings attached." Although a lot had happened in the hot tub that afternoon, Amber believed that Steve meant what he had said and thought it was very sweet. She realized that she soon would be returning to her quiet life at home and thought she would like some excitement on what likely would be her last night on the town. She also thought of Steve's cock and knew she wanted to enjoy it a lot more than she had that afternoon.

With those thoughts running through her mind, Amber began to dress. Since Steve had enjoyed seeing her in her lingerie last night, she thought she would wear similar things. She took another pair of black stockings from her suitcase and got the black garter belt she had worn the night before from the shower rack where it had been hanging after she washed it that morning. She had washed it planning to pack it for her trip home – little did she know at the time she would be wearing it again just one night later.

Amber slid the sheer hose up her legs and attached the garter clips. Wanting every aspect of her look to be perfect, Amber stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. The black garter belt, straps, and black stocking tops framed her smooth round bottom quite nicely, she thought. She blushed as she considered how much it had been explored in the last day or so.

Amber turned to face the mirror and readjusted the garter straps to they were evenly spaced along her thighs. She spent a few minutes admiring herself, and thought again that the pain of the bikini wax was well worth the price. Although her hair was so blonde as to be almost invisible there, she loved the look of being perfectly smooth. Knowing her lips were bare often excited her when she least expected it. She particularly loved to feel the fabric of her panties or other clothing rubbing her there.

Amber took out her tiniest black thong and slid it up her legs over her stockings and the garter straps. It barely covered her in front and provided little coverage in back. Amber thought it was almost indecent when she bought it and she thought it looked more than a little slutty the one time she had worn it. She laughed to herself and thought that slutty was exactly the mood she was in and the image she decided to portray that night.

The phrase "high class hooker" came to mind as Amber looked at herself in the mirror. She liked that. As she was about to turn from the mirror, she had a naughty thought and, sliding her fingers below the garter belt, she spread her lips and allowed the silky material of the thong to slide between her lips. The sensation was fantastic as Amber pulled the thong tighter. She decided that slutty was exactly the way she felt.

She applied a minimal amount of makeup, just enough to highlight her green eyes. She took out her favorite deep red lipstick and applied that as well. She also applied small amounts of her favorite perfume at several sensitive spots. Almost as an afterthought, she gave herself a light spray just above her thong and below the garter belt.

Amber took the flimsy strapless bra that matched her thong but, as she began to put it on, she thought she would go without that night. She realized her somewhat low cut dress would offer some danger of exposure, but thought it would be fun to be a tease. She slid her dress over her head and wriggled a little to help slide down her body. She zipped it and then adjusted it so the thin spaghetti straps rested above her shoulders. She put a black choker on and, after brushing her long blonde hair one last time, decided she would tie it back. She found a black silk ribbon and, after throwing her long hair forward as she bent from the waist, she gathered it up and tied the ribbon around it. Standing and looking over her shoulder in the mirror, she decided she liked the look. The black ribbon contrasted nicely with her blonde hair and gave her a flirtatious look. Tying her hair back gave a much better view of her shoulders and neck.

Realizing that she was running late. She grabbed her clutch and put her room key in it along with some cash. Grateful that it was going to be a warm evening, she left her wrap and walked from her room to the elevator. She looked fantastic, she thought, and smiled broadly. The reaction she received from the couple in the elevator when the door opened confirmed her opinion. The man stared and almost gasped, the woman reached over and pulled on his arm to get his attention back to her. Amber just said "good evening" and smiled again.

When Amber left the elevator and walked into the lobby, she saw Steve. She had not expecting to see him yet, since she had come down a little early. She was impressed that he had arrived early so she would not have to wait.

He rose from his chair as she walked across the lobby. She enjoyed the look on his face. Seeing his reaction, she knew she had chosen just the right outfit. She knew she looked good, but Steve's reaction convinced her she looked great. When he saw her he did an actual double-take, and his mouth hung open. She asked if she looked okay and, as she did so, she spun around. Spinning caused her skirt to lift a bit, and she hoped he could see her stocking tops. As Steve stood there looking, Amber walked up to him and gave him a very deep kiss. She slid her tongue into his mouth and teased his. She pressed herself against him, hoping he could feel her breasts against his chest.

When she finally broke the embrace, all he could say was "wow!" She pulled him close again and whispered in his ear, "I am going home tomorrow, and I wanted my last night to be one I'll remember." Steve replied, "I'll do my best to see that your wish comes true."

As they walked from the hotel, Amber put her arm around Steve and pulled him close. As she did so, her breast rubbed against his arm. She heard him moan softly as she rubbed against him.

When they got outside, they noticed that the breeze had picked up. Steve suggested they take a cab to the restaurant, even though it was only a few blocks. As they waited for a cab, Amber could feel the breeze blowing her skirt. She hoped that made it possible for people to see her stocking tops. Steve was a perfect gentleman as he opened the cab door to allow Amber to enter. She knew he got a good view of her stocking tops as she entered and, when she saw where the driver was looking, she knew he had gotten an eyeful as well.

Remembering her earlier thoughts about being slutty, Amber smiled to herself and decided to act on her thoughts. Leaning slightly forward as if to sit more comfortably, Amber slid her skirt higher up her thighs and then spread he legs slightly. She was certain the cab driver noticed, because he adjusted his rear view mirror so he had a view of the back seat area. Amber hoped that the contrast between her pale skin and the black stocking tops and garter straps would be noticeable.

She hoped she had given him a nice view. When they arrived at the restaurant, Steve got out of the cab on his side and walked around to open Amber's door. As he walked, Amber spoke to the driver to thank him and to get his attention. When he turned around to speak to her, she slid her skirt higher up her thighs and then, when she was certain he was looking, she lifted her skirt to show him her tiny black thong. Judging by his gasp, she was certain he had seen everything. She held her skirt up until Steve pulled on the door handle to open her door, then gave the driver a broad smile. As Steve took her hand to help her from the cab, Amber stopped with one foot outside the cab and one inside and turned to say thank you again. As she did so, she knew she was giving him one last look under her skirt. When she looked up at Steve, she could tell by his smile that he had seen quite a bit as well.

The restaurant Steve had selected was amazing. It was small, but did not seem crowded. The tables were spread throughout the space, giving the illusion of privacy. Steve and Amber were led to on of the few banquettes placed along the walls. Amber slid in on the upholstered bench, her skirt sliding up slightly as she did so. She noticed that a few of the male patrons in the restaurant who had watched her walk in also paid close attention as she sat down. Steve started to sit in the chair opposite Amber at the table, but she suggested they sit together on the bench. Steve was happy to oblige.

The dinner was wonderful. Amber had a small filet and Steve had a filet as well, although his was a much larger portion. They chatted happily during dinner, and Amber took advantage of their seating positions to press her leg against Steve's. Several times during dinner, she leaned against him and placed her head on his shoulder. On more than a few occasions, she placed her hand on his thigh and, although not being too forward in the restaurant, Amber could feel his erection as her fingertips lightly caressed his thigh.

The thought of Steve's erection excited Amber. She was aware of the thin material of her thong still pulled tightly between her lips and, as the meal progressed, se felt herself getting wet. After they had ordered dessert, but while they were waiting for it to be served, Amber excused herself to go to the ladies room. While there, she slid her thong down her legs over her garter straps and hose, and stepped out of it. Slipping the moist thong into her clutch, she returned to the table just as the waiter arrived with their desserts. While the waiter was setting their dessert plates on the table, Amber told Steve she had something for him. When he turned to look at her with a bit of a surprised look on his face, Amber opened her clutch and removed her thong. She took Steve's hand, opened it, and placed her still damp thong in the palm of his hand. Then, she lifted his hand to his face so he could breathe in her scent. The waiter, who was aware of what she had given to Steve simply smiled.

Steve was aroused by the thought of Amber sitting next to him with nothing on under her short black dress except her stockings and garter belt. He leaned over and gently kissed Amber's neck, then whispered in her ear "I want you more than any woman I've ever known." Amber blushed, then smiled and simply said "I'm yours."

Dessert and coffee was a blur. All either could think about was returning to the hotel. After Steve paid the check, they slid out off the bench as they prepared to leave. As she slid over, Amber realized that her skirt had ridden up and, as she moved over, she might have shown her nakedness to others. Thinking of her desire to be slutty, she simply smiled and told herself she hoped at least a few of the other patrons got a thrill. The looks of a few male patrons led her to believe they had.

As they left the restaurant, Steve got a cab for the ride back to the hotel. Still the perfect gentleman, Steve held the door for Amber and was rewarded with a view of her stocking tops and garter straps as she slid into the cab. As soon as Steve entered and sat, Amber pulled him close and took his hand, placing it on her thigh. Steve sighed and, when he let his hand rest where Amber placed it, she took him by the wrist and moved his hand along her thigh. "I want you to feel how wet I am," she told him. She said it loudly enough that the driver could hear and he glanced back over his shoulder just in time to see Steve's hand slide under Amber's dress and spread her lips.

Steve moaned audibly when he felt Amber's hot, wet sex. "Taste me," Amber said. Steve moved his fingers so they were covered with Amber's juices and then raised his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers clean. "Do I taste good," Amber asked.

Rather than answer verbally, Steve slid his fingers back into Amber and then raised them to her mouth. Amber licked and sucked Steve's fingers and, as she did so, reached to his thigh and found his hard cock. As she continued to suck Steve's fingers, she gently stroked him though his slacks. Feeling Steve tense, she stopped. She did not want his first orgasm to go to waste in the cab.

After what seemed like and endless ride, the cab finally arrived at the hotel. Steve asked if he might come up to her room. Amber simply told him. He had better.

The elevators ride also seemed endless. Luckily, there were no other passengers. Throwing caution to the wind, Amber reached down and found Steve's zipper. She slid it down and reached in, finding his erection. Steve started to caution her when she puled his hardness from his pants and, leaning over, took it in her mouth. Steve moaned, but then said that there often were security cameras in these elevators. Amber took Steve from her mouth and simply said "I hope so."

When they felt the elevator begin to slow, Amber reluctantly put Steve back in his slacks and zipped him up. She had a glow that Steve had not seen before when she smiled at him as the door opened.

Leading Steve by the hand, Amber led him to her room and opened the door. She pulled him into her room and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her. She kissed him deeply and passionately.

Amber told Steve she had to return home the next day, but wanted to have a night she would never forget. She told him she was going to be his slut, and there was nothing he would ask of her that she would refuse to do. "There is one thing I would like though," she said.

Steve said he would do anything. Amber blushed and said she wanted to do with Steve what he had watched her doing the other night. "I hope someone else can enjoy watching me as much as you did," she said. Steve agreed in a second.

Amber took Steve by the hand and led him out onto the terrace where he had seen her the other night. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply....all the while pressing against his hard cock, which was getting harder by the minute. Amber could not resist, and reached down with one hand and stroked his cock through his slacks. Steve moaned and caressed the bare skin of Amber's shoulders and back.

Amber was not content to have layers of clothing between Steve's cock and her hand. She undid his zipper and reached into his slacks, finding his hard cock. She pulled him out and continued to stroke him. When Steve began slowly moving his hips back and forth in time with her movements, Amber realized that she was getting as turned on as Steve was. She felt herself getting wet and thought she could feel her juices starting to run down her thigh.

Amber loved the feel of Steve's hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She moved her lips up and down its length and ran her tongue around it. While she sucked him, she also stroked him and caressed and squeezed his balls. From the sound of his moaning and his heavy breathing, Amber knew Steve was having a wonderful time.

Steve reached down and put his hands on the back of Amber's head and she knew he was close to exploding. The thought caused her to work even harder. Before she knew it, he began to pulse and shoot his cum into her mouth, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth as he did so. She loved the way he was thrusting into her mouth and the heat of his cum as he spasmed over and over again.

Amber continued to suck him and did her best to keep up, but she was not able to swallow it all. She felt a large dollop of cum slide from between her lips. It ran down her chin and she felt it drop onto her chest. She loved the way it felt as it rolled between her breasts and out of sight under her dress and hoped it would find its way inside her.

After what seemed like half an hour, Steve finally stopped cumming in Amber's mouth. He was breathing hard and he had to hold onto the balcony railing to keep from falling. He looked down at Amber who was still holding his cock and licking the tip. "That was amazing," Steve told her. Smiling her angelic smile, Amber told him she hoped he was ready for an exciting night.

Amber got to her feet, still holding Steve's cock in her hand. Reaching for his neck with her other hand, she pulled him close and kissed him. The taste of Amber's lipstick combined with the salty flavor of his semen was very erotic and Steve felt himself becoming more excited the longer they kissed.

Steve could not keep his hands from caressing Amber's face as they kissed. He reached behind her and found the black ribbon she had put in her hair. Untying it, he allowed her long blonde hair to fall across her shoulders and her back. Running his fingers through her hair, he also was able to caress her back and shoulders. As he did so, he pulled her close and kissed her with even more passion – sliding his tongue into her mouth and tasting his cum.

As Steve's hands roamed over Amber's back and shoulders, he felt the zipper on her dress. He took hold of the tab of the zipper and slowly pulled it lower over Amber's back. He expected her to protest, but she responded by kissing him harder and squeezing his cock. Steve continued pulling the zipper down until it reached the bottom of the track. The two sides of her dress opened, and Steve ran his hands along her spine from Amber's neck to the cleft of her bottom below the garter belt. Having removed her thong in the restaurant, there was no obstruction as Steve slid his fingertips between the cheeks of Amber's bottom. As he explored, Steve could hear Amber's moans.

GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers