Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was still trying to get into position where she could see Martinez's eyes while Andrew was fighting with him the other vampire that Andrew had knocked to the ground was now under Amelia's control he was helping the first vampire that Amelia had taken control of.

Martinez was impressed that Andrew was doing so well but he was also boring of the fight. It had been entertaining but now he wanted it over. He delivered a hard kick to Andrew's stomach followed by a quick uppercut to his jaw. Martinez then used his talon like finger nails to rip open Andrew's chest. Martinez was about to punch into the opened chest and remove Andrew's heart when out of desperation Andrew used his telekinesis to slam him into the ceiling and then let him drop to the ground. Martinez hadn't known that Andrew had telekinetic abilities and now he was paying the price for that lack of information he had tried to use his mind control abilities on him but his mind was shielded unbeknownst to him by Amelia. Every time she felt Martinez push into Andrew mind to take control, she would reinforce Andrew's mental defenses.

Andrew used his telekinesis to slam Martinez head first into the wall, stunning him and giving Amelia the chance she needed to take control of Martinez's mind and after a brief but hard fought mental struggled, she had managed to gain control of him and ordered him to surrender. Andrew was grateful he needed some time to heal and regain his strength.

Amelia ordered Martinez to order his men to stand down. After he had done that she ordered one of the other two men she had control of to get there vehicle and move up by the rear entrance. Just as they were getting ready to move about a dozen of Martinez men came pouring through the door all of them heavily armed much to Andrew and Amelia's relief only three of them were vampires. Amelia made Martinez order them to stand down but the three vampires knowing that Martinez was under Amelia's control was reluctant to comply with his orders. The largest of the vampires stepped forward blocking the hall. "You will release Mr. Martinez and turn the woman over to us or you will die." He ordered.

Andrew quickly placed himself between the large vampire and his mate. Effectively he blocked the vampire's path to Amelia and the others. "Move out our way this instant," Andrew ordered.

The large vampire withdrew his O'Tanto, "Parvulus I would suggest that you not tempt fate if I am forced to attack your mate will suffer the consequences. I will admit it will be fun making her pay." The large vampire threatened with a snide look on his face.

Andrew's eyes darkened as his baser side took control. "Do you want to see consequences cocksucker?" Andrew asked in a deadly ice laced voice that was just above a whisper.

Andrew's eyes darkened even more and the vampire in front of him began to scream in agony. The blade of the sword he had been brandishing turned to molten steel and ran down his hand. All watched in horror as smoke started to pour out of the large vampire's mouth and nose just before his body erupted in flames. The two other vampires who had been standing with him turned to run but before they could make a single step, the two of them disappeared in a maelstrom of flames and smoke. Layla eyes opened wide in shock as she watched the events unfold not sure what to do. She had heard rumors that Andrew had killed some street thug by using pyrokinesis but didn't believe he possessed such powers at such a young age.

The humans that had been with the vampires just dropped their weapons and ran as fast as they could. They had seen a lot of weird shit since they had started working for Martinez Cartel but this was too much. Just as the nine of them reached the bottom of the stairs, the sprinkler system went off followed closely by the screaming of the fire alarm causing a general panic in the club with everyone racing for the exits. People were being trampled in the mad rush.

Amelia was concerned that Andrew was losing himself once more to his baser side but was surprised when as soon as the threat had been neutralized his baser side had retreated and Andrew seemed to return to normal. She kept a close eye on her mate as he lead down the steps and through the crowd towards the rear exit. They had placed Layla between the two of them and had Martinez and his goon flanking her to act as a shield. Just as they reached the rear exit Andrew sensed Amsu. "Dammit! Amsu is heading towards us." Andrew was not sure how he knew the vampires heading towards him without seeing them but he knew he was right. Andrew opened the door after everyone else was starting to get into their truck .Andrew wanted to delay Amsu. He could sense that the club was empty of almost everyone but those that were with Amsu so he felt it was safe to take a risk. He formed an image of the floor of the building being a large campfire when all of suddenly the floor in front of him erupted into flames and rapidly spread as if the entire floor had been doused in gas. He watched as Amsu and his men raced for the door. Andrew heard the death screams of several vampires as he turned and quickly got into the truck with the rest Amelia ordered the driver to head towards the northwestern end of town.

Once the vehicle was under way Amelia decided to attempt to scan Martinez's mind hoping he knew where Jake was and if Layla was telling the truth. She found out that he was in bed with Amsu. In fact, Martinez had planned the murder of Andre's ex-wife. Amsu was going to use the murder to prove that Charles had become a weak and ineffectual leader after all he couldn't even protect a human woman. She saw that Amsu had made a three-way alliance between Martinez, Rodrigues and himself. After the war, he promised that Rodrigues would be head enforcer for all of the America's and Martinez would get Europe including the former USSR. Amsu original plan included Charles but after diamond had been killed, he blamed him for not helping him to save her. The last item she pulled from Martinez's mind was the location of Jake he was being held at one of Martinez's villas in Mexico City. Amelia quickly relayed what she had pried out of Martinez's mind to Andrew and Layla.

"How long would it take us to fly to there?" Andrew asked.

"Too long Amsu would already have him moved. He has three other villas he can move him to in that city and twenty more within an hour's drive," Layla replied. She paused for a few minutes trying to decide how much she should divulged to them. She cautiously studied Andrew's face she was sure he was the one who was in charge. "Andrew two things you need to know first of all he can track me since he is my sire. Secondly, he has turned your son more to the point he had me turn Jake. I am sorry but it was either I turned him or Amsu was going to kill him." Layla continued hoping that Andrew wouldn't kill her.

Andrew stomped on the brake pedal so hard that he actually bent it his eyes darkened and his fangs came out. "You did what?" He asked his voice cold as the grave.

"Andrew if I didn't he would be dead. Amsu was going to rip out his throat and I convinced him that it would be more advantageous to turn him. I'm so sorry but I didn't know what else to do and I could let that precious child die. I even managed to convince Amsu that he would be a good addition to his organization once he got a little more experience," Layla explained quickly wondering if she would live another five minutes.

"Love she is telling the truth she was trying to protect Jake. I managed to read that much from her when she was telling you what happened. She is extremely protective of him. I even read that she was able to keep him from seeing his mother murdered," Amelia quickly told him through their bond.

Andrew took a couple quick deep breathes to calm himself down once he was back in control of himself he started to drive again. "Layla thank you for what you have done for Jake. Correct me if I am wrong but because you are his sire you can track him," He asked praying he was right.

"I can track him unless he is shielding himself. I am hoping that Amsu won't be able to override my compulsion. I ordered him to never shield himself from me but we are too far away for me to get more than a general direction once we get closer I should be able to find him quickly," Layla quickly explained.

Everyone but Martinez went silent trying gathering their thoughts. He had started to complain about the treatment that he was receiving until Amelia ordered him to shut the hell up. "What are we going to do with him?" Layla asked then after a seconded added, "If we take him with us he will betray us every chance he gets."

"I guess we will have to get him to Charles and let him deal with him," Andrew suggested not sure what else they could do with him. Andrew noticed has he made the suggestion that Martinez's relaxed and he actually got a small smile on his face. "Do you think that Charles is going to spare you? He will most likely encase you in concrete for betraying him," Andrew angrily warned.

"You are a fool whelp do you honestly believe that he will take your word over mine I have been an ally of his for centuries. Even if he did, I don't think he is going to risk his position for a couple parvulus do you. I will make a deal with you let me go and give me this cunt and I won't only let you two to live but I'll arrange to have your son returned," Martinez snidely offered with a large smirk on his face.

Andrew was just about to give him his retort when the phone rang. "Charles, good timing I was just going to call you," Andrew said into the phone.

"Andrew what the fuck is going on? What the hell have you two done and what were you thinking? I have reports claiming that you set a nightclub full of people on fire and you did it front of almost hundred witnesses. Lastly, did you kidnap or kill Martinez? " Charles angrily demanded.

"First of all we did what we had to do to survive. Yes, I did set a nightclub on fire but the only people in there were Amsu and his men. Martinez is out guest for the moment however, it may interest you to know that he is in bed with Amsu he has been playing you for a long time. Any other questions?" Andrew replied flippantly.

Layla couldn't believe that Andrew had spoken to Charles that way. Even when she enjoyed Amsu protect she would of never dreamed of provoking a lead enforcer in such manner, it was suicide. As she listened to Andrew talk to Charles, she began to wonder if she had a mistake getting involved. She was taking a big gamble going against her sire. She knew that if Amsu captured her she would die a very bad death.

"Andrew you have to understand there is no way I can protect you. You have kidnapped the head of the second largest coven in Central America who has connection you could hardly fathom that is the only reason Rodrigues hasn't killed him. You have to release him and get to my territory." Charles argued hoping to make Andrew see just how stupid this move was.

"Charles he is supporting Amsu against you. He has made a deal to be the head enforcer of all of Europe including the Former USSR and Rodrigues gets all of the Americas. On top of everything else it was Martinez that had my ex-wife killed," Andrew screamed the last part into the phone his control starting to slip. He took a couple deep breathes to calm himself then continued in a more sedate but no less intense tone, " He has to die and if I have my it will be a slow painful death."

"Andrew you can't kill him it would be signing yours and Amelia's death warrant. There would be no way I could protect you. I have to insist you release him immediately and return to Philadelphia. Please don't disobey me. If you have proof of your allegations then I will have him brought up on charges in the proper manner." Charles said in a tone that was more like an order then a request.

"Charles we are not your underlings we are your friends and that is the only reason I have shared the fucking information I have. Amelia read his mind and he was responsible for what happened to my human family including Jake being turned they wanted to draw me and Amelia out and now they have succeeded and they are going to reap the wrath of what they have sown." Andrew replied with finality to his voice.

"Andrew what the hell do you mean that Jake has been turned no vampire would turn a child. How Do you know he was turned and how did you find out? Lastly who was supposed to have done it?" Charles asked clearly shocked that a vampire would even consider turning a child. A turned child would never age or physically mature. That would mean the child that was turned would look and have the physical maturity of the age they turned and many times their mental development would be forever trapped at the age they were turned.

"Charles, Amsu forced Layla to turn him or he was going to kill him. She did it to protect him and while I am not happy that she did it, I will forever be grateful she did what she had to, to protect him. Before you ask yes, I do believe her," Andrew replied calming slightly. "Now are you going to hold this cowardly cocksucker or do I just kill him now? We're going to get Jake. And if anyone gets in my way may God have mercy on them because I won't. Layla had promised to help us retrieve him then we will work out what is best for him."

"Charles please believe we are doing what we have to and we will understand if you can't help us. Please do me one favor and protect Catherine, Brittney and Scott if something goes wrong," Amelia pleaded.

"Amelia that goes without saying. I will do my best to protect you two also please reconsider what you're about to do. I will work through other channels to get Andrew's son back. Please just get across the border and I will get you all to a safe house until we can get you back here. Bring Martinez with you form what you have told me we should have no trouble having him receive a proper punishment," Charles requested.

"Charles if it was Emma would you, could you leave?" Andrew asked.

"Alright Andrew I see your point. Then you have to dispose of Martinez and do it quickly before he can use telepathy to contact his people and lead them to you." Charles suggested not believing he was going to get involved with them. He knew it could be a disastrous mistake especially if they failed. He just prayed that they were right about Martinez and they could provide irrefutable proof.

"Charles I have him under control for now." Amelia said.

"Amelia, you all have to get rid of him and quickly he is too old for you to maintain control of indefinitely. To be honest I am not sure how you even managed to get him to begin with." Charles pressed hoping that they take his advice.

"Charles they got him by working as a team against him it was quite impressive. They must be a major asset no wonder you are willing to go to such extreme lengths to help them." Layla spoke for the first time. She was fishing hoping his comment would provide her with some kind of idea just how far Charles was willing to go to help them.

"Layla they are impressive and you are right I value their skills greatly but as Andrew stated earlier we are friends and I value that even more than their skills. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" Charles replied letting her know he knew what she was doing.

"It does Charles but I have to disagree with you about Martinez it would be better if we could put him on ice somewhere just encase we need a bargaining chip, dear brother," Layla replied. The last part was a playful snipe at him she knew he hated when she called him that.

"The problem with stashing him someplace is finding a location that would be able to hold him where he wouldn't be found. If you have a suggestion of one, I am all ears. I would hate to think he is able to communicate your plans to one of his people. If he is able to relay your plans to the other then your slim chance of success will be gone and you all will be walking into a trap," Charles quickly argued.

Layla turned towards Martinez and punched into his chest. She then reached in and ripped out his heart. She held up his still beat heart making sure that Martinez saw as she crushed it while she proclaimed, "That is for your part in making me hurt that precious child. Amsu you are next."

**********

Martinez was setting their listening to the conversation they were having about him. He was relaying what he was hearing to the group of men that were following them at a safe distance. He was just about to protest while he mentally ordered his men to rescue him. He looked into Layla's hate filled eyes for a brief couple moments before he felt a sudden burst of pain in his chest and his eyes went out of focus. The pain subsided and his focus returned just in time for him to see his still beating heart being crushed. The last thing he heard was Layla's proclamation before oblivion took him.

***************

Amelia and Andrew were listening to see if Layla knew of a place to put Martinez when much to their shock Layla punched into Martinez's chest then ripped out his heart and held in front of Martinez's eyes as she crushed it. Her actions caused the whole inside of the vehicle to get coated in blood. Amelia watched in horror as Martinez's corpse rapidly mummified. It was almost comical that the vampire was driving as if nothing had happened.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Amelia demanded her tone conveyed the shock she felt.

"What happened?" Charles asked through the cell phone that Andrew still held. He was shortly forgotten. As Andrew stared at the now lifeless body its blood pouring from the large hole in the chest.

"Layla just ripped Martinez's heart out of his chest and got blood all over the inside of the Jimmy." Amelia replied still in shock.

Andrew sensed the other vehicle closing in on them he knew they were Martinez's men and they wouldn't be pleased that their boss was dead. He waited until the car was right behind them and Andrew opened his door and shoved Martinez's body out hoping that the car would stop to take care of their boss. "Step on it," He ordered the driver who ignored the order until Amelia repeated it Andrew was pleased when the car that was pursuing them stopped to take care of the body.

Amelia had the driver make a few quick turns once she was sure they had lost their tail. She then ordered him to head southeasterly out of town. She had him stay off of the major highways and stuck to the surface streets. While Amelia was handling the driver, Andrew went back to Charles.

"So, what are you all going to do now? Rodrigues will have bounties out on you and Amelia within the hour, which means the Ubertas Venator will be hunting you and most likely he will offer a large enough bounty to get Vlad and his crew involved. Andrew you have to get back to my territory or I won't be able to help you at all. Please my friend I don't want to lose you and Amelia," Charles pleaded.

"Charles I still need to rescue my son and try to provide for some kind of life for him. What would you have me do?" Andrew replied as he tried to work out the best way to rescue his son and not get all of them killed.

"Andrew you have to understand this he is no longer your son he is a vampire. Chances are that if he aint already rogue he will be shortly the mind of a human adolescent isn't prepared for the life of a vampire. Think about the trouble you and Amelia had once you realized what you had become; now imagine going through it as a teenager. I know Layla was doing what she thought was best but it would have been better if she had let him die." Charles explained hoping he would be able to reach him.

"Charles he is my son and I refuse to give up on him. We will contact you once we are done." Andrew replied.