Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew quickly called Peppy and explained that they had been spotted and had to leave the bar he redirected them to strip mall about five minutes away and told them that his son would be there waiting for them. He was driving a blue Lx. He let Andrew know that he had placed several units of blood in a cooler in the back just in case they needed it. The three of them arrived at the location and saw the Lexus parked in front of a burger joint. The three of them turned visible as they walked towards the vehicle so as not to startle the driver; once they got closer, they noticed that the driver was enjoying a burger while waiting for them. Just as they got to the vehicle, he got out and waited by the door until he saw Layla, his eyes narrowed and he quickly presented her with a single long stem rose and said with lust-filled eyes, "Une belle rose pour une jolie femme."

Layla stood there in shock he eyes were riveted to the young vampire. She forgot to breathe even as her heart felt as if it was going to leap from her chest. She could hardly believe after all of her years of searching she would find her mate now when her life was hanging by less than a thread she knew when she decided to go against Amsu she would most likely not survive and was at peace with that thought right up to this moment. "Merci, mais je crois que c'était censé aller à elle," Layla responded with a slight blush.

"Non, mon amour, il a toujours été fait pour vous." He gently took Layla's hand in his own and softly brushed her knuckles with his lips before continuing, "Excusez mes manières, je suis Fredrick Marcus."

"Je suis heureux de vous rencontrer monsieur. Je suis Layla," Layla responded trying to compose herself. After a brief pause, she continued now in English, "These are my friends Amelia and Andrew Barnes."

Fredrick took Amelia's hand and quickly gave her knuckles a light kiss then quickly released her hand. He quietly said, "Ah mademoiselle, the pleasure is mine I have heard quite a bit about you and your mate. I am Fredrick Martin but you may call me Fred if you wish and I am at your service," He then offered his hand to Andrew.

Andrew shook the hand that was offered to him and as he did, he took measure of the vampire before him. After studding him for a few moments and decided he liked him and that he was someone they could trust. He could tell that Fredrick had come to the same conclusion that he had and two of them could now relax.

"I would suggest that we all get moving before your friends show up here." Fredrick suggested.

Everyone loaded themselves into the SUV and headed out. Fredrick told them he would be using the back way he figured that everyone would be looking for them on one of the highways since they were not familiar with the area. Once he started out he offered everyone a burger he had figured they would be hungry. Fredrick and Andrew took turns driving, only stopping for fuel and food. The trip only took them a little over sixteen hours and they arrived a day early for their meeting with Gloria. Fredrick told them he knew of a safe place for them to stay at it was a bed and breakfast ran by some old family friends of his. He said that he trusted them with his life.

Fredrick took their and got two rooms He would be sharing one room with Layla while the other would be shared by Amelia and Andrew. Layla lead Fredrick to their room she wouldn't wait another minute to taste her mate. She quickly closed the door as she heard Amelia chuckle at her antics. The noise of the door closing hadn't died out when she started quickly stripping her clothes thankfully her blouse was a pullover or she would likely tore it off she pulled off her pants revealing that she had went commando this day. She turned back to face Fredrick standing there still fully clothed and started to stalk to him as a lion would go after a water buffalo she had the same hungry look in her eye yet for a different reason. She reached for his shirt and ripped it from his body then shoved him onto his back and quickly shucked him from his pants. She then pulled him back to his feet and gave him a soul-searing kiss. He could hardly believe she had managed to remove his clothes so quickly.

Layla quickly squatted in front of Fredrick and inhaled his member until her nose was buried into his thick pubic hair. She inhaled deeply relishing into his scent before she starting bobbing up and down for a few minutes then raising her head until just the tip of his cock was still in her mouth she slowly swirled her tongue around the head before she let it fall form her mouth. She smiled mischievously before using her tongue to trace the large vein that ran on the underside of his dick form the tip to his root. Fredrick started to wrap his hands into her hair trying to guide her back onto his cock. She looked at him and waggled her finger back and forth. "You have to show patients my delicious treat or I will tie you up and make you watch as I pleasure myself, then maybe just maybe I will give you some relief in a day or so," Layla playfully threatened.

Fredrick quickly released her head and moved his hands to behind his head. Layla made him wait as she slowly inspected his equipment taking great interest in his balls. She took them in her hands and slowly tested there weight. Fredrick was beside himself with desire he wanted to take control but something about the look of her eyes warned him that it would be a mistake for him to try so he stood there and fought to remain in control as she conducted a head to toe examination of him.

Layla squatted back down then started to pump her hand back and forth along the length of his rock hard member causing pre-cum to flow out of the tip. Layla watched the flow for a moment then used her tongue to gather as much as she could before making a big show of swallowing it. She took just the tip back into her mouth and slowly lowered her head down its length until it got to the back of her throat she then used her throat muscles to slowly draw the rest of his length into her throat then let her muscles massage his length.

Fredrick had never felt such pleasure in his life. He had more than his fair share of blowjobs but had never had a woman who could use her throat muscles in suck as fashion. He tried to warn him that he was about to cum and all she did was to cause her throat muscles to constrict increase the pleasure as he let lose his load straight down her throat. He couldn't believe how much he had shot. He felt his knees start to shake as his legs started to give out. He placed his hands on her shoulder to steady himself or he would have fallen on top of her. Once Layla was done, he pulled her up into his embrace and kissed her deeply tasting his offering to her it was a first for him.

Fredrick use the embrace to regain his strength once it had returned he gently lowered her to the bed. He slowly perused her body slowly savoring each and every inch. He was looking forward to taking the rest of eternity to learn every millimeter of her body and each of her secret places that every woman had that gave them that extra bit of pleasure. He started to trail kisses from her lips to her right earlobe. He took his time and explored her earlobe then trailed kisses across her chin to her other earlobe he swirled his tongue along the ridge of her lobe then kissed right behind her ear on her neck. Fredrick slowly kissed down the side of neck to her shoulder, which he nibbled across until he arrived at the point where her arm meant the shoulder. Next he kissed his way down to the base of her left breast he carefully nipped the top of her breast just hard enough to bring her to the point of pain. Fredrick looked into Layla's eyes and gave her playful wink. He used his tongue to make a few figure eights around the base of her breast on the fourth time around he stopped in the valley between her breast and deeply kissed her chest.

He licked his up her right breast to the nipple he drew it into his mouth and sucked hard on it for a few minutes, sending shivers down her spine. He then switched to the other nipple and used his teeth to tug gently on her nipple while swiping his tongue back and forth across the tip of the nipple sending a mixed single to her brain, the slight pain of his teeth tugging on her nipple mixed with tickling sensation of his tongue was only increasing her pleasure. He then switched back to the other nipple and sucked on it while tweaking on the nipple he had just used his teeth on. He alternated his mouth on each of her nipples a few times. He could feel her start to build towards her release just from his ministrations on her breast.

He next started to kiss his way down to her now sodden pussy he paused to explore her belly button using his tongue, afterwards he continued to his destination. Once he got to her pussy, he used his tongue to lick the length several times then used his tongue to trace the lips of her pussy. Fredrick next used his tongue to fuck her pussy. She was starting to quiver with pleasure so he decided to switch tactics. He latched onto her clit while he finger fucked her until her orgasm exploded. He didn't even slow his assault it anything he increased it by slipping his finger into her ass causing her to cum harder even before the first one had faded. He kept finger fucking both her pussy and her ass as he now used his teeth and tongue on her clit. Layla was bouncing so violently with her orgasm he could hardly keep his mouth on her clit. Finally, after her fifth orgasm she started to beg him to stop, she couldn't take anymore and all he did was look up at her and give her a wicked smile then redoubled his effort causing her to have two more huge orgasms before he relented. By the time he had finally let her have a break she was a quivering mass flesh that couldn't even produce a cohesive thought.

Fredrick's member was now as hard as steel. He slowly moved up and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He gently pushed in taking his time to sheath his rod fully into her warm passage. He slowly withdrew himself about half way before slowly lowering himself back into her. He was going slow savior every inch of warm passage while driving her nuts at his slow pace. She tried to show the same patients she had demanded but after ten minutes of him slowly sawing in and out of her all the while teasing her mercilessly with his mouth she could take no more. She quickly used her superior strength to roll the two of them over and rode him as if all of the demons in hell were chasing her. She could feel herself building for another orgasm and just before it hit she bite deeply into his shoulder and savored every drop of his life essence he shared with her.

Fredrick found himself under Layla and chuckled. He was just about to tease her about her lack of patients when he felt the start of her orgasm. Next, he felt her fangs sink into his shoulder that caused his orgasm so he quickly sunk his fangs into her shoulder to enjoy her life essence. The two of them laid there together coming down from the most intense orgasm of their lives as their new bound snapped into place. Neither of them could have imagined the deep seeded connection they now shared and it was a bit over whelming for the two of them. Thankfully, the older innkeepers had recognized the look in Fredrick's eye and realized he would be mating this evening. So not five minutes after the two of them had finished there was a quiet rap on the door and the lady of the house stated that there was a warm carafe of blood and a bottle of champagne on the cart for them. Lastly, she congratulated them.

The two of them smiled and Layla used Fredrick's shirt to cover herself enough to retrieve the cart. She noticed that not only was there blood and Champagne but also some nibbles and long stem red rose in a crystal vase. Layla quickly rolled the cart into the room and poured each of them a goblet of the warmed blood. The two of them toasted east other and then drank the goblets of blood. After they finished the whole carafe of blood then went onto the Champagne and nibbles until they regained enough strength for round two.

************************

Andrew had led Amelia to their room and as soon as the door closed, he dug out the laptop and looked up the address he had been given where his son was reportedly held. He saw that it was less than thirty miles away and he could have him and Amelia there in about an hour. He wondered if he should wait for reinforcements. He thought on it for over an hour running everything through his mind especially the risk to his mate but even with that risk he decided he had to try to rescue his son immediately and not wait for later. He looked at Amelia and noticed she had changed into a skintight black outfit that still allowed her freedom of movement she would require for a job such as this and smiled. He was so glad that fate had selected her as his mate. He quickly changed into a similar outfit before accepting the kukri and pistol Amelia had given him. He noted she had hid the same weapons on her while he changed. Amelia quickly wrote a note explaining what they were attempting to do and placed on the pillows.

The two of them turned invisible and shielded their presence from other vampires as they set out on their self-appointed mission. Andrew took Amelia into his arms and took off into the night quickly accelerated. Amelia closed her eyes and held on she had learned that it was better to just trust in Andrew ability to avoid an obstacles then to scream the whole way. It had taken them nearly an hour to get to the house where his son was being held. The house was a large rancher style house with a basement. They slowly circled the house to see where the exits were and if there were any visible guards. There were three exits front and rear of building that looked as if they went to the main floor and a basement door that had five steps down to get to. The rear door opened onto a large deck and was structurally the weakest of the doors. They had also seen four guards stationed on the rear deck all of them seemed to be human. Andrew could only sense two vampires in the building but for some reason he couldn't get an exact location on them something was interfering with his senses.

"Let me take control of the humans' minds and let see if we can get some intelligence on what we are facing on the inside," Amelia suggested mentally.

"That would be great but I didn't know you could seize four minds at once even if they're human." Andrew replied the same way curious if she actually could.

"I know I can easily do two. I have taken two vampire minds at once," Amelia replied using their bound.

"Love, let's stick to what you know for sure you can do. Now isn't the time to take any unnecessary risk. I will take care of the two on the left you can have the two on the right," Andrew replied telepathically.

Amelia nodded her head and the two of them moved into position. Without the need of a signal, they both moved at the same moment Amelia quickly seized control of the two men she had been assigned while Andrew just as quickly render the other two men unconscious. The men that Amelia had seized control of had little knowledge of vampires. They did know there were eight other guards on the main floor and six in basement. They were also told that the Middle Eastern man had left two days before hand but he had left a child in the basement. They had mentioned that there was a crazy acting gringo in the main bedroom, they were ordered to stay away from. Amelia ordered one of them to go into a deep sleep the other she told him he needed to use the bathroom then to return out here and join his friends in a nap. Amelia and Andrew turned invisible again while still shielding their presence as they followed the man into the house. They entered the dining room where four humans were playing cards. Andrew and Amelia quickly incapacitated them.

Amelia and Andrew looked around carefully. They saw the steps that headed to the basement. Now that Andrew was inside his senses seemed to clear up he could tell that there was a vampire on the other end of the house most likely in one of the bedrooms and the other one was in the basement. He also could sense two other humans on the main floor and three more in the basement. The two of them were glad that the other vampires hadn't sensed their presence yet it would make their lives a lot easier. They could hear a television playing at the bottom of the steps as they crept down the steps using the television to cover any noise they made by movement.

In the room at the base of the stairs were the four humans and a female vampire watching soccer on the television. They were playfully arguing about which team was better while the consumed a large quantity of beer. They could sense that they female vampire was as young as they were if not a little younger and she seemed more interested in the humans than anything else did. The humans appeared to be armed with a variety of handguns but didn't seem sober enough to use them effectively.

"I think if we get the drop on these morons they will most likely surrender without a fight. Do you think you could get control of her without too much trouble," Andrew asked telepathically taking advantage of their bond.

Since the humans had their backs to them, it was easy for the two of them to get the drop on them, which meant that the vampire was their only real concern. Amelia and Andrew withdrew their pistols in unison just before they came visible. The humans were caught by complete surprise, as was the vampire and before she recovered enough to do anything Amelia had control of her. "Ok gentleman let's keep this civilized so no one has to get hurt. All I want is my son, so tell me where he is and we will leave you in peace." Andrew said in a surprisingly calm voice.

All of the humans grimaced before nervously pointing to a door at the other end of the room. Amelia could sense that the female vampire was genuinely scared but couldn't pierce her shield to read her mind. Amelia was intrigued by the young vampire how was she able to protect her mind even when Amelia was able to take control of her. She even resisted Amelia command to lower her shield, normally once Amelia had control of someone it was total but with her Amelia's control was limited to preventing her from moving. The only other thing Amelia could sense was that the woman wasn't inherently evil she was just a young woman who was trying to cope with the situation she found herself in much as the rest of her family was in a way she sort of reminded her of Scott.

Andrew made his way to the door he was anxious to get his son just as he opened the door he realized that he couldn't sense his son. As he opened the door, all of the humans suddenly tried to make a break for the stairs to get out of there but Amelia was easily able to prevent them from leaving without serious injuries and now the humans were cowering on the floor trying to hide behind each other like a bunch of scared little kids. Now that the humans were subdued, Andrew opened the door and almost immediately fell to his knees as his strength gave out .He saw his son or more correctly his son's head setting on a shelf his eyes staring at him almost accusing him of not being there when he was most needed. Andrew human side retreated allowing the primal side to take reign. Andrew eyes goes black his lips thin out as his fangs extents and his skin draws up and turns leathery. Finally, his skin took on a deathly paler as his nails extended and sharpened into claw like weapons. He turned and started towards the cowering humans his lifeless eyes had almost a hypnotic effect causing the humans to freeze as their minds tried to comprehend the horror their eyes were seeing.