Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to her horror Amelia saw what Andrew had seen through their bound and was fighting with her primal side to maintain control she was concerned that if she didn't maintain control she would lose Andrew forever. Amelia tried to push into Andrew's mind to help him regain control of his beast but he was too enraged. She couldn't even reach Andrew human side and after several attempts, she realized that she had to let the devil have his due then hopefully once the primal side was sated she could reach Andrew and help him to regain control. Amelia sensed that the young vampire would somehow be important in the near future but she didn't know how so Amelia used her abilities to shield the young vampire from Andrew as she moved her to safe place and told her to stay there if she wanted to live. Luckily, the young vampire listened to Amelia's advice and stayed where Amelia had hid her.

Andrew methodically killed humans in the house taken time to enjoy their screams. He seemed to relish in their pain and no amount of pleading would sway him to spare them one ounce of pain. Amelia was afraid she had lost the Andrew she had come to know and love. She had been trying to reach Andrew but all she would sense was his overwhelming need for revenge finally after all of the humans had been drained Andrew arrived at the door where they had sensed the other vampire. Both Amelia and he could sense that the vampire was still in the room but seemed either not to sense them or not to care about their presence. Andrew ripped the door from the hinges before he advanced on the vampire who had his face buried into his hands and appeared to be weeping uncontrollably.

Andrew paused even in his current state something about this broken vampire was familiar. Finally, his primal side relinquished his control and allowed the human side to come forth. Now that Andrew was calmer and back in control he could sense the utter despair and self-loathing this familiar vampire felt. "Tony?" Andrew asked then paused until Tony looked up. He then continued with tears streaming down his face, "What the fuck happened? Why did you kill Shannon? I trusted you to protect her and Jake and you let them die! How could you do that?"

" I tried Andrew I really tried to stop but that other man made me do it if I could of killed myself I would of done it but all I could do was watch myself rape and murder the woman I love. Please just destroy me I cannot live with I have done." Tony begged while on his knees.

"Why should I ease your suffering you murdered Shannon and allowed my son to die also?" Andrew screamed in anger. Andrew grabbed Tony by his throat and slammed him into the wall with such force that he not made a large hole in the drywall but broke several studs in half.

Tony offered no resistance to Andrew he really wanted to die and felt he deserved every bit of pain that Andrew inflicted on him. "Andrew I am so sorry I tried to resist him but I couldn't stop myself from following his orders. I felt like I was watching a movie of my body doing exactly what Carlos wanted me to do. There was another vampire their he was from the Middle East he seemed to be in charge but it hurts so much when I try to recall anything about him after I left Carlos he had me doing horrific things to other people. He said to tell you that there was a message for you by Jake." Tony quickly explained as he continued to sob.

Amelia wrapped her arms around Andrew as she softly whispered, "I am so sorry my love. I know it hurts but I need you, please don't leave me." Amelia held Andrew in her arms allowing him grieve for his ex-wife and his son until he calmed down. She kept her eyes on Tony she was almost sure he was sincere but didn't want to let her guard down totally just in case. Once Andrew had calmed she mentally said, "Love I know you are hurting but we have to release him. It wasn't his fault and he is suffering. If you don't want to do it then I will."

Andrew nodded his head slightly giving Amelia his blessing to end Tony's suffering. Amelia moved in front of Tony and gave him a small smile. "Find peace." She said as she quickly removed his head releasing him to find the peace he desperately needed.

Andrew caught Tony's body and as he slowly lowered it to the floor, he made a silent promise to avenge him. Andrew went to the room where his son's head was left and found a Disc with his name on it. He placed it into his pocket to watch it later on. He then carefully picked up his son's head so he could bury it properly. The whole time he was lovingly wrapping Jake's head into the blanket he had found he was begging him to forgive him for not being there.

Amelia had retrieved the young vampire from her hiding place Amelia had the girl help her with Tony's body. While they were working, Amelia had found out that the girls name was Paola and that up to two weeks ago she was a nineteen-year-old college student that didn't believe that vampires existed now she was one. She told Amelia that she had been turned by accident by Tony and that Amsu told her to just wait there and keep the humans in line and someone would be coming to take care of her.

The three of them placed the bodies by the front door and was just about to leave when they heard a SUV pull up out front of the house. The three of them turned invisible and Andrew and Amelia shielded their presence against detection. A moment later, they realized it was three vampires who had arrived and Andrew peaked out the front window, saw a very worried, and pissed off Gloria standing there.