Amorous Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin was steadily being pounded at both ends, her taut muscles gripping the engorged cocks inside her. She would ground herself upon the massive dick forcing its way deep into her cervix and then draw backwards, impaling herself on the inflated member worming around, inside her ass. The two men held her in place with their bodies, while their hands freely roamed her body, awakening an overpowering heat in her skin. Josh and Stephen simultaneously caressed her breasts, tugging and squeezing on her nipples.

Throughout all this, there had been a silent spectator, revealed only when the looming figure appeared in the darkened doorway. Caitlin could easily identify the outline, as a man, one hand slipping under the waistband of his shorts, forming a bulge in his trousers. The two locked eyes as he stroked his cock, while drawing nearer; the blonde's expression is taken as a definite invite. When he approached the bed, the woman unwrapped her arms from around Stephen's neck and reached for the newcomer's pants, pushing them down across his hips to expose his enlarged penis. She encircled the shaft with her fingers and then guided the head of his throbbing manhood into her mouth, raking her teeth across the skin.

Suddenly the blonde woman felt the cock inside her ass swell up and it started pumping faster. Within minutes she felt the warm fluid being squirted inside her anus and she immediately started to cum herself, her walls convulsing around the intruder fucking her cunt. Stephen grunted as his whole body became stiff and soon he began slamming his cock harder into her. Caitlin writhed around and her body arched off the bed as a climax of massive proportion tore through her loins, she could feel her moisture gushing out, intermixed with Stephen's semen.

The man in her mouth was the last to erupt; he grabbed her head and pulled her closer to his pelvis, shoving his manhood farther down her throat. The blonde woman kept running her hand across the length of his shaft as she squeezed his balls, swallowing every drop of his oozing discharge. After Josh had withdrawn from her backside, the stranger whose name she learnt was Iain pushed her off Stephen. She fell backwards against the bed and immediately he moved to hover over her, stroking his dick across her moist slit until he became fully engorged once more, before ramming his thickness all the way in. The man rode her frantically as his friends looked on, his hanging sacs pressed between their bodies and he massaged her clit while continuously pummelling her cervix. It was not long again before she had another orgasm, her walls tightening around his penis, forcing him to ejaculate the contents of his testes.

Several hours later she left the apartment; her cunt was bruised from the relentless fucking, her nipples and clit inflamed but the extreme satisfaction in her body was well worth it. She'd had countless orgasms as a result of the activity, enjoying each man until they were too fatigued to have an erection. The taste of cum was still predominant on her tongue.

****

Caitlin stood on the kerb now; one hand outstretched trying to hail a taxi and was pleased when one of the yellow cabs came to a halt just several feet away from her. She walked over, her skirt twirling upwards as a strong wind blew up under the thin fabric, raising it up, slightly. She slid into the backseat and directed the African American driver to her destination. He was a handsome young man, possibly in his early thirties, with neatly kept dreadlocks and full, pouty lips. He had an even-toned light brown complexion, his muscled chest and biceps visible through his sweat stained T-shirt. She silently considered the popular myth about the capabilities of black males and felt her neck getting hot. The familiar tingle in her loins, signalling the reawakening of her libido, she sighed, closed her eyes and let her imagination take over...

It's darkness now as Caitlin's eyelids droop shut. She imagines that its night-time, the rest of the city fading around them; the building, people, vehicles until the two are alone in the cab. Tentatively she reaches from behind to stroke the stiffened braids, before leaning forward to whispers in his ears; erotic suggestions that soon have the desired effect. The driver turns around to look at his backseat companion; but remains hesitant until she beckons him over, indicating the vacant seat beside her. He pulls into an alley and then crawls through the space between the front chairs, removing his shirt during the process. His body is magnificent, the bronzed skin and defined muscles

The blonde reaches for his belt; deftly unbuckling it, before proceeding to unbutton his pants then found the small metal tab of the zipper and slid it open. Her eager hand slipped into the opening, searching for the waistband of his underpants and then dragging it down, to free his manhood. Her fingers brushed against the tip, before wrapping around the shaft to rapidly stroke the supple flesh; not fully able to encircle the girth of the massive shaft but she maintained the frantic jerking of the driver's huge dick until a light spray of liquid erupted from the mushroomed head.

She leaned back against the cushioned seat, lifted her skirt and then spread her legs wide apart. The cab driver climbed between her smooth thighs, positioned the end of his fully erect penis between her eager labia and then nudging the lips apart, he lined up his fully engorged penis with her tiny crack. With one massive thrust the man rammed his thick manhood all the way to the hilt and Caitlin's face grimaced in a mixture of pain and pleasure, as he attacked her vagina, continuously slamming his enormous cock into her tight cunt.

Soon the searing pain was replaced with the most incredible feeling of fullness; her entire body could readily feel the effects of more than ten inches of black steel trapped within the tight canal. A little whimper escaped her lips as he firmly snaked his stiffened member deep into the taut orifice, the muscles surrounding the engorged organ. The rigid penis slides in and out with deep thrusts, stretching the folds; the blonde's flowing juices acting as a lubricant to ensure the unhindered movement.

Caitlin's moans become more intense as the cab driver rode her hard, his pelvis slamming against her; testicles provide cushioned support for his actions. Eventually she felt her loins starting to twitch and grunted huskily as her hips lurch up and down on the shaft, still pummelling her pussy insistently. Her thighs trembled and pussy spasmed several times as she screamed out her release; the incredibly powerful orgasm exploded, overpowering all other emotions. Her cries of satisfactions eventually triggered his own release as the viscous semen erupted from his the head of his massive tool into her soft vagina.

“Excuse me Miss!” The cabby's voice brought the blonde passenger back to reality.

Caitlin eyes opened slowly and she looked around her; the sudden stream of sunlight into her pupil, so sharp it was painful. Realisation slowly dawned on her; she gave an embarrassed smile and hurriedly paid the fare before exiting the vehicle.

****

The building is an unpainted brownstone with double glass doors at the entrance. A sign posted on the wall indicated the Dr. Langlais' office is on the third floor. She enters the lobby and seeks direction to the elevators from the young woman behind the receptionist desk. The ride ends shortly after and she finds herself stepping through the parted doors into an open corridor filled with potted plants, several chairs and a smiling brunette, who looks up at her from behind a computer monitor.

“Hello and welcome to the offices of Drs. Langlais, Mitchelson and Remie. How can I help you?” The secretary beams politely.

“Hi, my name is Caitlin Pinard and I have an appointment with Dr. Langlais.”

The woman clicks away at the keyboard, her eyes fixed intently to the screen. “Yes, you're early.” She nods in confirmation and pulls open a desk drawer to retrieve a coloured form. “ Have a seat and fill this out,” she hands over the piece of paper along with a pen and gestures towards one of the vacant chairs.

Caitlin grows impatient as she waits; her body is still very aroused, as the cab driver had interrupted her in the throes of an orgasm. She shifts about in the chair uncomfortably, clamping her legs together tightly so that the fleshy inner thighs press firmly against her pubic region. This however, still does not afford her; the release she requires so she gets instructions from the secretary and minutes later finds her self in the single-stalled ladies room. She lifts her skirt, tugs her underwear down and then sits on the toilet; the crotch is already slick with her wetness, the sticky substance coating her outer folds. The head of the clit emerges from the cowl as she proceeds to drag her long fingernails across the blood-engorged tip, moaning softly. Her thumb wrestles with the bud as she plunges the two longest fingers inside the narrow canal, churning them about rapidly.

It does not take much of this simultaneous action for the tight knot to form in the pit of her stomach, the vaginal walls contorting in pleasure to forcefully ejaculate the pungent female essence. Her body vibrates slightly as a shiver course along the length of her spine. Her breathing ragged, heartbeat thundering in her ears as the strong waves of pleasure surge throughout her loins. Her nipples are hardened against her chest now and nothing she does will cause them to deflate. She waits until her both has calmed down sufficiently the soporific sensations dissipating and then stands to rearrange her clothing. Her legs are still rather unsteady beneath her and so she hold onto the doorjamb for support as her strength slowly returns.

The woman at the desk seems relived upon her return. “The doctor will see you now.” She says pleasantly while indicating that the Caitlin should take the form with her into the room.

The doctor's office is hardly as quaint as it looks from the outside. The solid oak door separates from the frame to reveal a spacious room; a large mahogany desk stands in the centre of the main subsection of the room. The green-eyed redhead sitting in the swivel chair rises to her feet as the blonde woman enters, to politely greet her new client.

“Hello, I'm Dr. Dayle Langlais.” She smiles warmly and for the moment Caitlin is left speechless. The beautiful full figured woman, with sexy thin lips, her hair styled in layers, cropped shorter towards the back is hardly the image she expected. (An elderly grey-haired man, with a perverse expression, perhaps; but certainly not this.)

“Hi.” Her response is a barely audible whisper as she peruses the older woman, probably in her early to mid-thirties.

“Welcome...” Dr. Langlais receives the sheet of paper from the blonde's outstretched arms, “Caitlin, why don't you have a seat?” She walks around the desk and eases a chair out from its position, helping the younger woman to get comfortable, before returning to her place on the opposite side.

As the doctor reads the form to familiarise herself with her first time visitor, Caitlin continues to observe her surroundings. The walls are littered with the diplomas, certificates, awards and various accolades that have been presented to the doctor throughout the course of her career and also various works of art. Some of them unfamiliar to the young bank clerk, others noted replicas of some of the most well-known pieces; specifically a hand painted reproduction of Michelangelo's “The Creation of Eve.”

A small futon stood on a raised platform beside a cushioned armchair, in the other side of the room, with a stereo set and speakers on a nearby corner table.

An uncomfortable silence pervaded the room as the doctor took the opportunity to scrutinise the other woman and what she'd written.

“It says here that your visit was recommended by Ms. Angela Clarendon.”

“Yes, she's my supervisor at First International.”

“Okay. So what kind of therapy are you interested in?” The doctor queried.

“I don't really know.” The blonde shrugged nonchalantly.

“Well I practice the traditional form, where I diagnose your condition, and then prescribe some kind of medication, that may or may not develop into an addiction. It all depends on which FDA report works in your favour.” The doctor's blunt reply came as a shock to the other woman. “And I also offer the option of experimental therapy; unproven methods which seeks to get to the root of whatever problems you're having sexually.”

Caitlin weighed her choices considering one alternative versus the other and wondered how she'd allowed Angela to convince her to come here. She was never one for taking drugs and so made the decision to pursue the experimental offer, just for the time being. “I guess the second one.” She said uncertainly.


“Now on your form it states that you could possibly have a sex addiction. What made you come to that conclusion?”

“Just comments from friends, acquaintances - I'm still rather doubtful.”

The doctor was busy scribbling away as the blonde woman spoke. “So do you want to discuss your past sexual experiences, the most recent or very first?”

Caitlin sighed deeply and flashed a shy smile, unsure of what response to give.

”Let's talk about your introduction to sex then. How did you become familiar with things of an erotic nature?”

The blonde woman considered for a minute before she at last spoke up. “I'd say television, pornographic images in magazines. As a child I had very little adult supervision- my parents were always busy with their respective jobs. I spent a lot of time away from home, with friends who had brothers. I remember one time some older boys offered several of us (my girlfriends and I) a dollar to see under our dresses and skirts. At the time I was about eight or nine and it seemed ridiculous to us. There were underwear hanging on the clothesline, but anyway we did it; it meant nothing to us.” She fondly recalled the incident. “These friends, most of them had older brothers and they were the ones who I guess you could say, “educated” me, about sex. Mostly learned from listening to the boy conversations. We'd spend summer days in an old backyard tree house looking at the erotic pictures in the magazines, they'd managed to sneak out of their brothers' rooms and sometimes we'd try to imitate the various positions of the women. Not really able to fathom that one day our bodies would look like that, you know with hair on our private areas.”

The doctor was listening intently.

“My parents never spoke to me about sex, except to give me a warning, on one occasion after I began menstruating that I should not let boys touch otherwise I would become pregnant; really ridiculous. I'd also received plenty misinformation from my friends so it took quite a lot of reading, books about “sexual development in teenagers” for me to be able to separate fact from the fiction.”

“You say you parents never discussed sex or anything relative with you?” The doctor seemed both shocked and disturbed.

“Absolutely not. If we were watching television together and something sexually graphic appeared, whoever had the remote would immediately change the channel or I would be ushered out of the room.”

“Did you ever have the experience of seeing either of them naked or making love?”

“Only one time, I can remember- I was barely in my teens and I'd returned home early from some extracurricular school activity; baseball practice or something, one Saturday afternoon and as I made my way to my room I heard strange moaning. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and I could see my father lying on the bed naked, my mother was sitting on his pelvic area, also nude, cupping her large breasts in her arms, just bouncing up and down. I could not tell who was making those awful sounds. I just stood immobilised, hidden by a nook in the corridor wall just watching. My mother was crying; her body was sweaty - not like in the movies. She did not seem happy, there was no smile plastered across her face. My father's fingers were digging into her hips and he appeared to be anguished as well. When my mother started wailing, making some terrible noises I got scared and ran away to the safety of my room. When I told my best friend what I'd witnessed she explained that it hurts at first but felt good later on.”

“So they were sexually active, but just somewhat prudish. What kind of work did they do - your parents?”

“My father was a real estate developer and my mother worked as a marketing executive. They were already very mature when they had me and looking back I don't believe that they ever intended to have any children. But as good Catholics found abortion to be a conflict of their beliefs. I mean they did not even bother to change their hectic lifestyle after I was born. Both were always busy, making work their first priority, dumping me off on relatives, friends, and neighbours. We never quite developed a good relationship- most of the time I did what I wanted, whenever I felt to.”

“Well addiction often comes from lack of limits. Your parents weren't there to set boundaries or to supervise your behaviour and neglected to inform you properly about sex and female development. All these things are critical. I'm guessing you became sexually active at a very young age- so that's why your appetite never seems to be fully satiated.

Caitlin reflected silently on everything that had been said by the doctor, for several minutes.

“Would you like to tell me now about your fist experience. If you'd like we could move over to the cot, get you comfortable and relaxed.

****

Caitlin had first encountered Todd when his family moved into the house next door, she was fourteen and he was already a high school senior, anxious to complete his final year. He was good looking, exceptionally built and new star of the baseball team, in a community where athletes were almost gods in their own right. She was attracted to him from the first time she laid eyes on him, but of course having his pick of the cheerleaders readily available he had little time to pay to her, barely an attractive teenager. But by the time he had returned from his four years away at college, everything about her had changed; she was blooming rapidly, her well developed chest filling out whatever she wore, her hips had spread to produce a shapely figure and she was freely experimenting with her new body. Wherever she went young boys and grown men alike stared and nothing made her feel better than to stare at the growing bulge in their pants when she did outrageous stunts like go braless or wear short dresses without any underwear beneath and "accidentally" dropped things she had to bend over to pick up, giving whoever was near enough full view of her cunt and the hair just beginning to appear around her private appear.

Todd hadn't failed to notice the change in her, upon his return and tried often to engage her in conversations about all sorts of trivial things; sports at the school or the weather for instance. She had the most fun teasing the university graduate. She would lounge by the pool practically nude, wearing a skimpy thong bikini and often going topless as she worked on her tan. He confronted her once about her endless teasing and the nature of their relationship gradually started to change from that point.

Whenever they were home alone she would invite him over or vice versa, and at first they would merely kiss and caress. Caitlin had kissed at least half a dozen boys but none of them compared to Todd and the way his lips would churn against hers as he slipped his tongue deep into her receptive mouth, his hands cupping her breast and stroking her nipples, pulling on the m until it just pained her slightly. Gradually it move into him kissing her all over, on her neck, throat, chest, sucking on her hardening teats until she moaned and grunted, wetting her underpants with a sticky fluid. She was not yet ready to touch him and Todd was patient, gaining her trust, developing into what he had promised would be a memorable experience.