Amorous Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started urging her to undress whenever she came over so that he could admire her body and she'd willingly obliged. His hand would touch her all over, caressing her breasts, moving through the soft blonde pubic hair. She could remember vividly the first time she parted her legs to his gaze; a soft sigh escaping his pursed lips as he just stared silently.

Todd's hand slowly moved up her knees, inching towards her thighs, his fingers forming intricate patterns on the soft moist skin all the way towards her pussy and a moisture began to develop. His determined fingers brushed against her labia lips, then his index penetrated gently, slipping into moist opening causing her to squirm at the stinging sensation produced. He encouraged her to remain calm as her inserted it even deeper, plunging the long digit in and out until her hips were bucking upwards, a strange feeling coursing through her loins, before her withdrew and bringing the finger to his lips lapped off her girlish nectar.

He pushed her thighs further apart and slipped between them, his head inching closer to her exposed cunt, his warm lips caressing the bare skin. His tongue slithered slowly out from behind his parted teeth to flick her flesh lightly, and she watched curiously as he carefully spread the flesh apart, and engulfed her clitoris within his wet tongue. He continued this for several minutes and then released the tiny blood-engorged bud from his grasp to wiggle the tip of his tongue inside her virgin passageway, the rough grooves of his tongue massaging the smooth internal flesh. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as he proceeded to undulate the thick long organ about inside her, her body soon become wrought with an unbelievable tension, and she began thrashing about wildly, her breathing ragged as her body shook for several minutes, before the quaking finally subsided.

This is merely the first stage; sitting on the armchair after he is done, Todd drops his shorts and reveals his penis to her gaze, before instructing her on the art of performing fellatio. He gives her directions about wrapping her hands around the shaft, stroking the length, swirling her tongue around the shiny tip occasionally, before gently squeezing the testicles. He enters her mouth, pushing more in, until she almost throws-up, then advises her to relax her gag reflex. The older boy grips her head firmly and pulls her closer until almost all is buried in her mouth, and she continues to comply with his demands. After a while his buttock tenses and his body shakes, as his sacs prepares to empty their load. Caitlin has her first taste of the bittersweet fluid, swallowing as much as she can; the excess spills from her mouth, running down the sides of her lips.

****

Then it seemed the day had finally arrived, her parents occupied with their own endeavours; her mother away at a conference, her father putting in overtime at work and Todd's family gone away on vacation for the entire week. From since early in the morning Caitlin had been feeling quite edgy and when he called her over, later that afternoon she could feel the steady excitement rising. She slipped through the gate in the fence separating the adjoining properties, like she'd done on various occasions in the past but this time was undoubtedly very different.

When she opened the unlocked back door and entered the, by now very familiar house, Todd was waiting for her in the kitchen. He reached for her hand and led her up the stairs to his bedroom. The unmade bed stood in the middle of the room, the walls plastered with posters of athletes and rock music band. A lit lava lamp offered its incandescent light, the multicoloured shadows visible everywhere. Todd hastily slipped out of his T-shirt and shorts and stood only in his underwear; the well muscled body always a pleasant sight.

While Caitlin proceeded to remove her clothing, the noticeable bulge at his crotch began to expand. She always kept her underwear on until he instructed her further; thrilling sensations coursing through her body whenever he disrobed her, himself. As she stood awaiting his next move, he reached into his shorts and pulled out his hardening cock for her to see the erect member, protruding obscenely. His under shorts slid down to pool on the floor and he stepped away from the discarded article, to sit on the edge of the bed. She approached him and knelt between his legs, her hands replacing his around the shaft. She stroked the length as the stiff muscles twitched under her touch, using the ball of her thumb to rub the tiny head after, pulling on the strip of flesh, peeling back the foreskin.

She bent forward and swiped her tongue back and forth against the opening hole, massaging his testes. Her lips slid around the shaft as she took the girth into her mouth, slowly. More than half of it was buried into her receptive oral cavity, just rubbing against the back of her throat. From experience she knew to hold her breath as the reflexive gag muscles threatened to empty the contents of her stomach. She suckled on the lengthy manhood and her teeth grazing the sensitive skin, brought moans of pleasure form Todd's throat. She could feel the muscles contracting, the stiff member spasming slightly. The warm substance erupting from the tip of the older boy's penis into her mouth, and down her throat as she squeezed on his balls gently, milking the abundant production of his excitement. When he had emptied his entire load he pulled out of her mouth and encouraged her to kiss the tip of his relaxed tool. Caitlin as always, is fascinated by the throbbing cock, and licks at it ravenously.

Todd knowing that another orgasm is still some way off reaches behind to unclasp the blonde's brassiere as she continues to pay attention his dick. He slips the thin straps over her shoulders before pulling it away form her body, completely, her two mounds jiggling loosely across her chest, glad to be unrestrained. He cups her full cleavage, tickling the fleshy underside with his fingertips before roughly pinching the nipples between his thumb and index.

Caitlin moans around the sturdy male organ as familiar sensations are aroused in her young body. Todd releases one breast and slips his free arm under the waistband of her already moisture-laden panties, his fingers rummaging through the soft pubic hair and soon two fingers are forcefully thrusting inside her vagina. She can hear the squishing sounds as Todd moves them about, opening the narrow canal to prepare it for penetration. Caitlin can feel the cock slowly beginning to become erect under her gentle caresses before the older boy withdraws his fingers and directs her to lay on the bed.

He hurriedly joins her; his engorged tool jutting out from in front his pelvic seems rather scary on this occasion as she considers that it will be buried inside her for sure in just a few minutes. Todd is on his side, his hand moving fleetingly across her skin, urging her to relax and remain calm. Once she has settled, he removes her underwear sliding it down the length of her legs and discarding if from around her ankles, she's completely naked now as he straddles her, planting light kisses across her abdomen and pelvic area. His body is soon resting against hers, the full weight bearing down upon her slender frame, as he manoeuvres his penis between her parted legs, the slimy head strikes against her inner thighs, and she gasps aloud.

Todd steadies himself using one of his muscular arms to support his body as he pressed the tip of his penis against the virgin blonde's sopping wet entrance. He bucks his hips slowly, sliding more of his engorged dick inside her and Caitlin holds her breath, keeping her eyes tightly shut as the burning sensation envelopes her cunt. When the base of his pelvic jams against her own and she can feel his testicles trapped between their two bodies, she releases a shrill shriek. Todd's full length is buried inside her and as he fucks her for the first time, the pain and fear dissipates and she concentrates solely on the pleasure, which he has promised.

The taut virginal muscles serve to constrict the flow of blood, prolonging the erectness of Todd's member and he is undoubtedly pleased. He rocks back and forth, sucking on one turgid nipple and then the other, while his rigid cock remains trapped between the slick folds of roughly textured skin. Foreign sensation begins to flood her young body and Caitlin does not know of any other way to respond but to pant and gasp, while gyrating her hips wantonly, in the hope for relief. Todd is concentrating on nothing else but the unyielding muscles grasping his penis and the feelings that they evoke. He jabs at the blonde girl's moist centre, slicing through the satiny flesh, his engorged member impaling her cunt.

After several moments his thrusts quicken and she feels his hardened cock writhing about inside. The pressure continues to build in her slender frame, her body arches upwards off the bed, the heat enveloping her insides as her vaginal muscles begin to spasm, rapidly and a soothing liquid coats her insides. Before long the older boy releases an equally vocal moan and the blonde girl felt a sudden flood of fluids washing through her canal before his pulsing dick slid out, falling limply in front of him when he finally pulls away.

From that moment Caitlin knew that everything had changed; she was a woman. But gradually the relationship withers to nothing, by the end of the summer Todd is gone, to his job in the city and all she's left with is the memories, until she can find someone else to satisfy her needs and so it begins; her journey from one guy to the next searching for something, which never materialises.

The discussion, which follows between Caitlin and the therapist steadily, becomes confrontational. Her behavioural pattern is identified but the young blonde finds the doctor's comments unnerving. She accuses the woman of being judgmental, highly critical and is enraged when the redhead suggests that she is being overly dramatic.

Caitlin rises to her feet and moves towards the exit.

“Our time is over anyway.” The doctor states nonchalantly, “So I'll see you next week.”

****

Dayle watched as the blonde woman stormed out of the office, slamming the door shut behind her and gave an amused chuckle. So this was Angela's “special interest” project; she reflected silently. She could certainly understand the fascination there, as Caitlin was a stunning sight. The young blonde reeked of sex; a somewhat musky aroma still lingered in the room and the doctor's nostril long after the other woman was gone. It was not impossible that the retelling had aroused the younger woman, who had already appeared to be in a highly excited state when she first entered, her erect nipples very visible through the sheer fabric of her blouse.

Dayle could feel her pulse beating more rapidly than normal - all the sexually explicit images from Caitlin's' recount were still plastered on her brain and even as she tried to ignore the developing feelings, she could sense her body reacting, that subtly spark just beginning to kindle in her inflamed loins.

It was late afternoon by now - her final session for the day minutes away from commencing. She hoped that she would be able to contain those feelings until later when she was at home alone in her bedroom. Hurriedly she made her way over to the adjoining private lavatory and turned on the faucet; for sometime just listening to the sound of the running water and revelling in the calming effect it had on her nerves, before splashing some of the clear liquid across her face. The reflection in the mirror stared back at her, sight of an ageing dyke; three years shy of forty and is grateful not to look it.

She reaches for a nearby hand-towel and wipes her face as she continues to admire herself, lips pursed thoughtfully. The breast are still fairly perky, though low slung under their own weight, spread hips, attractive visage, she could remember herself at twenty-six, the blonde's age – a sexy young woman who could drive the butches wild. She often blamed her hair, red the colour of passion; it had a way of enticing them into a dangerous arousal (almost like the matador and the bull.) She'd had her fill of them before deciding to put her wild ways aside, settling into a monogamous relationship, only to have her heart broken; after multiple years of happiness and contentment. Then it was back to the clubs, bars; a brief affair with a temporary lover just until something better comes along, she keeps telling herself but to date nothing has materialised.

The buzzer interrupts her thoughts, Brenda, the secretary trying to notify her that her client was waiting and so she rushed out of the room, lifted the telephone receiver from its cradle and instructed her to send him in.

****

The redhead had just pressed the call button and was waiting for the elevator to arrive, her eyes following each numbered button as one by one they light up, when someone approaches to stand beside her.

“Dayle.” The other woman greets her rather stiffly.

“Good evening Dr. Remie,” is her polite response.

“You can call me Elena,” the reply is equally stilted, “I think we know each other well enough.

The doctor nods her head but says nothing. In the elevator both women are silent, but that's how it often is between former lovers, who face the discomfort of having to see each other regularly. Deep down Dayle still pines somewhat for the gorgeous, younger woman. Her black hair is cut short and styled in tight curls against her scalp. She has a very slender frame but everything is well defined, particularly her rear, but that is extremely common among people of colour. Her rich dark complexion is the shade of milky chocolate, her professional styled dressing, helping to enhance her sophisticated image. The toned figure, achieved from the many hours spent on the lawn tennis court and despite her passive demeanour, the doctor knows that she is a tigress in bed. Her fingernails used to dig into the skin of Dayle's back, indenting the supple flesh.

But Elena is much too self-conscious for someone like Dayle who revels is her sexuality and is content to be gay. The other woman could shout, “I'm black and I'm proud!” everyday but never would acknowledge that being in a relationship with another woman did in fact mean that she was a lesbian. Her “I don't' accept labels” defence quickly wore thin and unable to bear the challenges of being an African American dyke and possible pressure from friends and family - she had instead subscribed to infidelity. A “brief, meaningless affair” with one of her sister's co-workers, arranged through a blind date but something Dayle found unforgivable. Not even several consultations with Mitchelson, the resident relationship guru had proven beneficial to their union. With her immature attitude Elena was indeed suited to be a child psychologist; the other doctor considers, bitterly.

They reached the basement landing and the doors parted, Dayle quickly brushing past the other woman. Their intimate sessions still served as fuel on solitary occasions. The memories of the woman's tight cunt convulsing against her fingers, the blood engorged clitoris and how it expanded from its sheath when the petals separated. Wonderful images that wasn't worth anything at this point, only serving to enrage her. She went straight over to her parking space and of course the other doctor's vehicle is parked right beside hers. The redhead was pulling away when Elena finally approached.

Why did she always want that, which never failed to make her unhappy; was a mystery she could not yet understand?

The drive home seemed much longer than usual for Dayle, her frustration eating away at her as she considered all the relationships she'd been involved in during the course of the past several years, which all came to the same disappointing end. Encountering an ex-flame always had a way of affecting her self-image. She'd once considered changing her location, but the co-op was her home, setting up office elsewhere would be too much of an inconvenience and maybe it serves her right for thinking that she could ever find love, again.

****

Dayle is restless as she lays in bed, the cold shower she took earlier has done nothing to subdued her thoughts and feelings. Memories of Caitlin and Elena compete for her attention, one she is very familiar with, the other merely a curiosity. She hates to feel this way, unsatisfied; now left without any other choice but to do something to eliminate it.

She slowly strips out her night-gown and then reaching behind unclasped the fasteners of her bra, before slipping the straps over her shoulders and then tugging it away from her body, tossing it aside. She slides her underwear over her hips and down the length of her legs until she was completely nude, before reaching for the top drawer of the bedside table. Pulling it open, she retrieved her beloved vibrator from inside; it never left that ever-handy location. She turned it on to check the batteries, listening to the gentle hum as it shook in her hand.

Dayle cupped and weighed each pendulous breasts, massaging the soft flesh as she stroked her thumb against the slowly hardening teats, moaning gutturally at the feeling evoked from her own touch. After a while she released the globular mounds and allowed her hand to travel across the curves of her abdomen, and bare pelvic; red pubic hair had to be the most offensive thing she'd ever encountered and from the minute fresh growth of the curled hair appeared, she immediately sought some kind of depilatory solution.

When her finally hands reached their destination she spread her legs open and gently caressed the outer lips of her vagina. Slowly she inserted her fingers into her slippery tunnel, thrusting inwards to just help loosen the muscles at the opening and ensure that she was lubricated enough, before switching the toy on, once more and bringing the tip against the moist crack, pressing it inwards to achieve penetration. Dayle gasped at the feel of it entering her pussy, and gradually she shoved the entire length of the artificial phallus inside her swollen cunt thrusting it in and out.

A warm heat spread from her groin, coursing throughout her body as the desired effect was soon achieved; the doctor could feel her climax encroaching. Her body was soon engulfed by the sensations as the vibrator pulsated between her folds and she released a low hoarse grunt as her body continued to spasm. Slowly her blood pressure subsided and her hand fell away weakly beside her body releasing the toy, which kept on buzzing between her legs.

When her energy returned, Dayle was able to shut off the vibrator and then remove it; a feeling of pure satisfaction had blanketed her body. The soporific sensations tingled beneath her heated skin, eventually aiding her to fall asleep.

****


Dayle sits patiently at the restaurant, staring at the empty chair across from the table; her lunchtime companion is surprisingly tardy, and as her eyes scan the room she slowly grows impatient. Several minutes later a shadow falls across her and she looks up, as the other woman greets her politely.

Angela wears a low cut blouse, the top of her magnificent D-cups just visible; the large orbs jut out against the fabric of her shirt, tenting out the material, while a pair of loose fitting slacks and flat leather sandals, complete her outfit. The other woman is not overly attractive, her somewhat boxy shoulders lent a mannish appeal to her general appearance but she had a pleasant enough visage to carry her own. Once seated she quickly begins to apologise and soon the conversation steers towards, their respective jobs, health circumstances, currents affairs; all of it trivial discussions.