Amorous Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hostess who had been dressed like a cheerleader promptly removed the tight fitting blouse and then lifted her skirt to allow Caitlin to see her bare pussy; she had not been wearing any underwear throughout the evening. The slender blonde gazed fixedly at a cunt that was not her own, before the other woman gripped her hand, bringing it between her legs to feel the velvety soft folds, which promptly swelled up. The blonde reached out tentatively to stroke the lips feeling the roughly textured flesh, then rubbed her palm across the moist slit.

After a while Caitlin pulled away, and then slipped the straps of her leotard downwards. Once exposed Ginna immediately proceeded to nuzzle her friend's breast before sucking on the turgid nipples. They were soon busy touching and exploring; the woman's fingers holding aside the crotch of the blonde's suit, as she wormed on finger inside the tight cunt. Much too occupied to notice when Ryan, who had left to take one of his friends home, returned. The man entered the room and watched fascinated, his presence startling Caitlin, who quickly tried to rearrange her clothes, but Ginna did not desist; in fact she even became more anxious to disrobe the blonde.

Ryan just kept watching silently; the tight jeans he wore as part of his cowboy outfit highlighted his manhood, which was clearly straining against the rigid fabric. After several minutes Ginna ended the embrace and approached fiancé, unbuttoning his trousers to free his cock, but did little else before returning to the bed to rejoin the blonde.

Soon both women were completely naked, Caitlin somewhat nervous about the situation but she allowed her co-workers encouraging words to direct her. The other woman pushed her legs apart and then began to lick at her cunt, while Ryan continued to disrobe and stood watching the display, one hand stroking his swollen penis. The man then suggested that the blonde woman rotated herself in order to straddle his fiancée, so that they could perform cunnilingus simultaneously.

Caitlin was on top, her slick cunt resting on the mouth of the woman beneath her. Ryan came up behind her, startling her when he brought his erect member against her entrance. She was about to protest when Ginna slipped her hand around the blonde's neck, pulling her face into her slippery cunt. The woman spread Caitlin's labia apart to get at the stiffened bud still concealed within it's hood and was soon occupied, busy lapping away at her cunt. She could feel Ryan's inflated cock pushing against her moist entrance; its large head parting her wet pussy lips, as it eased its way in. The entire length of the shaft disappeared within her, as electric-like tingle travelled throughout her body. She could feel Ginna's tongue flicking against her clit every now and then, or brushing against her petals as she stroked the fleshy pink organ along her fiancé's testicles.

Caitlin was extremely nervous, never having been in a situation like that but decided to follow her emotions, as she recalled images she'd seen in videos. She shoved a finger inside the other woman and carefully explored her aroused cunt trying to establish just how deep she could reach. She then rotated her wrist, slowly churning her fingers about.


Ryan started to pick up the pace of his thrusts into the blonde's tight pussy and Caitlin could feel the muscles gripping the swollen dick, taking it deeper within her. He was soon ramming his cock in and out of her cunt, the continuous pumping action stretching her internal walls. Her muscles clenched and she screamed as the orgasm took over, her body begin to shake uncontrollably. His balls tensed up and he empty his warm cum into her, the thick, clear discharge squirting from his manhood before he collapsed beside her exhausted body.

Ginna was now desperate for her own fucking session as Caitlin's inexperienced actions had failed to result in a climax, so she quickly moved out from underneath the blonde and approached Ryan who was laying supine on the bed, his flaccid dick glistening with cum. She gripped the shaft with both her hands and massaged the length gently until his penis swelled up, again. She crouched over his stiffened member and slowly lowered her aching cunt allowing his hard dick to enter into her gaping opening. She rode him slowly at first, as she played with her breasts, squeezing the elongated nipples. After finding the perfect rhythm, she started to move faster and he gripped her waist tightly, pulling her against him and also enabling her to press her clit against his pelvis. She would rise up until only the tip remained, engulfed by her satiny inner walls and then, ram herself back down on his cock, taking all of it back into her body.

Suddenly Ryan rolled over, and was positioned on top of his fiancée, he slammed into her repeatedly his balls hitting her pelvis before he withdrew and then re-entered her again. She wrapped her legs around his body, pulling him even closer to her as he drove his erect penis deeper into her sopping channel. Caitlin looked on silently as the couple had sex just inches away from her. Her clit was still very sensitive from her past engagement so she was content to just rub her hand across her slit, while observing the display.

Ginna's climax seemed to be unending; she was screaming and wiggling around on the bed as the orgasm surged through her body. Her fiancé kept smashing into her exhausted cunt before letting out a loud groan, his whole body shaking as he emptied his load into her steaming pussy. The couple moaned repeatedly, their bodies writhing and arching upwards until they both collapsed, totally spent.

It was during the period of recuperation that they finally divulged some shocking information. The pair was swingers and Ginna had been dying to fuck her blonde co-worker, since she was first hired. That evening Ryan had served as bartender to ensure that her drinks were more potent than the others served. It was a thoroughly constructed plot, which had been perfectly executed.

****

Dayle is anxious for Caitlin to arrive; their relationship has evolved beyond therapist and client. The plan could be going awry so she has to carefully contemplate the next move. When the woman finally shows up, however, she is reassured that the last weekend's activity will not haunt her career and that she can go ahead with the surprise she has in store for the younger woman. Actually a kind of parting gift because she has already decided that this will be their last meeting, too much was hanging in the balance, her professional integrity already compromised.

In her office Dayle hands the blonde a robe and encourages her to get undressed; today's planned session will be a very unorthodox episode although it begins very ordinarily.

The doorbell rang out, interrupting their conversation, and Dayle hurriedly goes out of the room to address her visitor. Several minutes later she returns accompanied by another woman; the stranger is a brunette with somewhat angular facial features, a sharp jaw line and squared shoulders giving her muscular body a rather mannish appearance.

“This is my friend Freddie and I've arranged for a private session between the two of you considering, what occurred last time.”


Caitlin is sceptical, and Dayle's mannerisms aren't very encouraging but the other woman's eager expression is all it takes to convince her. She can feel her body reacting, her clit begging to throb lightly, and the lubricating fluid developing between her legs. Her shaking fingers, deftly untied the cord of her robe and she stands before the pair, wearing only her scanty underwear.

****

Freddie slowly approached the slender blonde; she rubbed her hands over the woman's shoulders, moving them across her arms hanging limply at her sides and soon her hands were cupping the taut ass cheeks. She gripped the woman tightly and pulled her forward, causing her covered mound to brush against her muscular thigh. She did this repeatedly and Caitlin could feel her loins reacting to the stimulation, her moisture seeping out into the crotch of her panties. The rugged brunette then slipped one hand between the other woman's legs, her fingertips sliding roughly, along the blonde's wet fabric.

Caitlin moaned and opened her legs further apart as the woman used her thumb to hold the crotch aside and then forced her finger in-between her sopping folds, the thick digit burrowing inside the moist centre.
Freddie started fucking her with her long fingers, using deep thrusting strokes, to jab at the tight passageway before she curled the lithe digit towards the front of the woman's pubic bone to easily massage the bulb of tissue. The bank clerk's body tensed up almost immediately and she had her first orgasm, holding onto the muscular woman for support as her body shuddered involuntary, a feral groan escaping from her open mouth.

When the climax had subsided the brunette, requested that Caitlin removed her remaining articles of clothing and she readily complied. The woman had her lay down on her back in the middle of the bed before she proceeded to quickly discard with her clothes. Soon she was standing nude in front of the two women; her muscular body, a true example of a perfectly sculpted physique. She was wearing a leather harness around her waist, a ten-inch thick rubber dildo protruding obscenely from her pelvis. The authentically crafted toy had bulging veins along the shaft and an imitation of the foreskin around the bulbous tip.

Freddie approached the woman on the bed and lay beside her, playing with her body, cupping the breast and stroking the nipples for sometime. Then she lowered her head, took one of the hardened teats between her teeth and bit down on it gently, eliciting soft gasps from the blonde. The brunette then rolled over so she was on top of Caitlin; slowly she stroked the artificial penis across the woman's perineum, thoroughly coating the length with the juices that was still dribbling out from between her puffy labia lips.

She crawled between Caitlin's spread thighs then pressed the head against the gaping slit. The blonde moaned and opened her legs wider, as the other woman worked the phallus inside her, slowly thrusting forward until the massive cock was completely buried inside the tight cunt. Then she started rotating her hips, churning the toy about as she rubbed the head of the blonde's clit with the ball of her thumb.

Caitlin wrapped her legs around the broad waist, opening herself up fully to the brunette's ministrations. Freddie was soon pummelling the fake dick harder and faster her stomach slamming against the blonde's abdomen as she suckled on her breasts. The bank clerk could feel the intense orgasm building up in her slender body, as Freddie pounded the phallic-shaped object in and out of her wet pussy. Her body grew rigid and as a scream started to erupt from her throat, the other woman pressed her lips against Caitlin's forcing her tongue into the open mouth.

Her body wracked by the orgasm, Caitlin convulsed spontaneously while trying to regulate her breathing. Freddie still away from her own climactic conclusion continues to pummel the artificial penis into the blonde woman, her arms pressed firmly against the clerk's waist holding her in place. In the afternoon heat, the sweat glistens of the woman's skin and soon pours down her back and sides, soaking the sheet beneath the blonde. As her own orgasm floods her groin, the brunette's movement finally slows down to the light bucking of her hips, ever so often, until everything has subsided.


It's Dayle pleasure to watch the slender blonde get fucked and the doctor masturbates while looking on; she has strayed slightly from her given instructions but the show is well worth it. One hand was between her open legs, her nimble thumb teasing her clit as she slid her index and middle fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

“Angela send her regards.” Freddie whispered in the blonde's ear before she withdrew and standing up, walked over to where her clothes had been deposited on the floor.

Caitlin understands everything now; all of this had been orchestrated by her new boss. Memories of their conversations at work sweeps through her mind and she feels stupid for not realising the older woman's interest in her earlier. She quickly gets dressed and then prepares to make her exit, but not before a brief consultation with the therapist, who confirms all her speculations. She contemplates on how to properly repay the other woman and is fortunate to have the rest of the weekend to formulate a plan.

****

After the two women have left the phone rings and Dayle rushes to answer, Jacinthia's voice can be heard through the receiver; she wants to come over but the doctor is uncertain. They flirt continuously during the conversation and she remembers their past experiences. It's useless to struggle against the strong emotions and so finally she gives in to the request. Her debt to Angela fully repaid, her mind is more relaxed and so maybe another encounter with her new lover is precisely what she needs. She has absolutely no idea as to her friend's motivation for the elaborate plan that she has just assisted in carrying out, but knows that with matters of the heart, it is often the chances we take, which makes life more interesting.

********
THE END FOR NOW
********

Author's Note:
*****************

Thanks for all the feedback; I really appreciate hearing from the readers and using their comments to help me develop my abilities.