Amorous Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch is rapidly devoured and as the two discuss their personal lives while consuming dessert, it becomes clear that neither has been lucky in their relationships, recently. Dayle hurriedly switches, though; her unbearable loneliness should not have to plague her everyday.

“I met your friend Caitlin, very interesting.”


“What did I tell you? Quite a treasure.” The brunette replied, chuckling cockily. “So should I expect advanced payment?”

“Certainly if you wish. Let's go over to my place.” Dayle calls the waiter over and requested the check, once it arrives, she pays instantly and then she and Angela are standing outside the building waiting for the valet to deliver her vehicle.

Inside the car the drive seems excruciatingly lengthy, the brunette is particularly frisky; her hand rests on the Dayle's knee, grips the hem of the dress and drags it upwards to expose more of the doctor's long legs, also revealing her underwear during the process. Her nimble fingers stroke the supple flesh of the inner thighs, sliding between the slightly parted legs to rub the crotch of her panties. Dayle moans softly even as she tries to concentrate on her driving, she can feel the satin material being pushed into the crack of her vulva, the back riding up between her ass cheeks.

By the time they exit the vehicle, things have calmed down sufficiently, Angela's previous actions had been able to successfully afford Dayle a small orgasm. Inside the house the doctor serves her guest some wine but it soon becomes apparent that the intoxicating liquid has only helped to reawaken the banker's fervour. She pulls Dayle forward for a kiss, her tongue sliding across the redhead's thin lips, before forcefully plunging between her parted teeth into her mouth. The other woman is unstoppable, her strong arms pin the doctor to the couch as she raises her dress, bunching the fabric around her waist.

Angela gasps at the sight of her friend's well-tanned legs, the bulge of her mons still hidden behind her underwear. She grips the waistband and tears the scrap of silky cloth from across the redhead's pelvis. The bare mound stares back at her, the oversized clit very visible; protruding somewhat from its cowl. Instantly she drops her head, takes the enormous bud into her mouth and sucks on it gently.

Dayle's body reacts immediately and the brunette is pleased, she finally shifts her attention, to in-between the woman's legs when she notices the petals of her labia swelling, and then gradually parting to reveal the pink inner flesh. Angela brings her face closer, her tongue slithers out to flick across the slippery outer folds, tasting the production of the doctor's previous climax; the sweet juices, the hot musky smell filling her nostrils. Her mouth clamps down securely around the woman's vulva, her long tongue worming its way as far as allowable into the narrow canal. Dayle's fingers entwines in the other woman's hair, forcing her face harder into the sopping cunt, as she undulates her tongue, scraping it across the smooth inner flesh. The doctor's slender legs come down upon the brunette's shoulders, keeping her trapped in place, as she attends to her duties.

The redhead grunts as she bucks her hips against Angela's face, frantically, when she feels the onslaught of the orgasm, just beginning. Her passionate cries ring in both their ears, but Angela unperturbed, keeps to the task until she feels the muscles shudder and then tighten around her tongue, before the slick fluid is expelled into her waiting mouth. She laps at it voraciously, suckling at her companion's ripe pussy, sucking up all the production of her arousal.

Dayle is grateful, when the brunette finally pulls away from her inflamed cunt but Angela is a hungry dyke and soon she craves more contact; she thrusts two fingers into the redhead's wet pussy and curves them toward the font of her pubic bone until she is just able to massage the ball of muscle, pushing against the pelvis. The redhead's body is once more aroused- her cunt on fire, her hips jerking upwards to meet the banker's stabbing movements. Her body grows rigid, her stomach tightening, her aroused clit, burning up. She begins to ride the unrelenting hand with a frenzy, as a flurry of impassioned words escapes her throat.

Angela likes to have them begging, crying out in need, and Dayle's throaty purring sounds and guttural moans only spurs her on. Her fingers increase their speed, she can feel her own wetness between her legs and fucks the other woman's tight pussy until the redhead erupts again, a flood of juices coating the brunette's hand. The banker licks up as much as she can and then slides upwards to kiss the doctor, allowing her to taste her own vaginal lubricant.

Dayle sits up, and they continue to kiss as her body slowly recovers. "Let's move upstairs to the bedroom." She directs and the other woman readily follows her up the stairs.

The couple quickly undress before laying on the bed, its Angela's turn to be pleasured but before Dayle makes any attempt, she wants to be fully recovered. They fondle and caress, memories of past love making sessions flashing through both their minds. From those quick thoughts the doctor suddenly remembers what Angela likes, and so she rolls off the bed and goes in each of her bag of toys; she finds it in the walk-in closet. Hurriedly she slips into the leather harness, and then attaches a long thin dildo to the frontal pad before retrieving a tube of lubricating jelly, some condoms and an eight-inch vibrator; quickly checking the batteries for strength. She returns to the bed to find the brunette engaged in masturbating, rolling her nipples between her fingers; she is pleased to see Dayle, a wide grin forming on her face as they lock eyes for a few brief seconds.

The redhead crawls onto the bed straddling the other woman, before unwrapping the condom, rolling the rubber unto the authentically sculpted silicone dildo. She raises the brunette's legs and pushed them back against her chest to reveal her buttocks before kneeling between parted legs with her thighs pressed firmly against the woman's buttocks. The doctor forced her thumb past the resistant rim, penetrated through the sphincter muscles and rotated the stumpy digit about, widening the opening in preparation. Dayle then forced the cheeks apart until the tiny puckered opening was visible before manipulating the shaft between the spread buttocks. She stroked it playfully through the crack before resting the bulbous tip against the puckered opening and then aligning the dildo with the taut entrance, thrust her hips until penetration is achieved, the toy sinking into the smooth canal. Angela grunts deeply, as the redhead's pelvis settles against her ass, working the stiff phallus into her rectum.

Once settled inside she reached for the vibrator, turned it on, plunged it between the other woman's labia, burying the solid plastic object into the brunette's waiting cunt. The sensations are incredible, both holes filled and Angela can feel them rubbing together against the thin membrane of her perineum.

The banker's body clearly shows it's forty plus years, her large bosoms sag slightly, her stomach has that mature bulge and fatty deposits are visible at her hips. But Dayle finds it incredibly erotic when Angela raises her heavy breasts to take one fat nipple into her mouth while offering the other to the redhead.

"Go ahead, bite them, please!" The brunette pleads and the doctor willing obeys. She pays particular attention to the pendulous cleavage, while continuously fucking the supine woman. Dayle nurses on her friend's, huge mammaries, sucking and nibbling on the soft flesh.

Angela's body rose from the bed, as the incredible pleasure tore through her groin, her body shuddering, her breaths coming in interspersed gasps. The intensity of her climax is unbelievable, but most of it is the doctor's doing; her lips still securely fastened around a bloated nipple, suckling eagerly.

The buzzing dies down as Dayle turned the toy off and then removes it completely, pulling off the prophylactic from the dildo, before forcing the phallic object into the brunette's very aroused cunt. The clear discharge seeps out freely as the redhead frantically rides Angela, the attachment buried inside her, pressing against her walls soon resulted in her own release, as a second even stronger orgasm paralysed the slightly older lesbian; her body struggling to process the sudden influx of emotions.

The doctor then removed the harness and settled down against her companion's bare pelvis. The matted triangle of dark brown pubic hair, hides the banker's clit from view, and Dayle has to separate the hairy petals to get their cunts touching, both set of lips kissing, amorously. Remnants of the orgasm still coursed through the couple's fatigued bodies, tiny electric-like jolts travelling along the length of their spines. Rivulets of sweat was pouring down Dayle's skin when she collapsed exhausted, before they finally succumbed to the lethargy. Minutes later they lay entwined together, their bodies resting.

Angela is the first to rouse, unaware of her surroundings until the brain is awakened, she rolls over, onto her side and notices Dayle still asleep beside her. She lays in silent admiration of her friend's well kept body, a smile creeping across her lips as she remembers their past activities; the doctor as usual was remarkable. The banker's rectum is bruised, her pussy well satisfied, so many solitary instances recently, she's left almost retarded from the encounter.

The redhead stirs lightly at the feel of something jabbing at her breasts, Dayle opens her eyes and immediately recognises Angela. A myriad of thoughts fly through her mind, the day has been wonderful; there's little doubt. It's enough for her to reach over and lock her fingers with the other woman's; words are hardly necessary, they are both satisfied, debts repaid on an interesting circumstance. They shower quickly together and later, Dayle wearing only a cotton robe escorts her friend to the door, sharing a farewell kiss before she finally exits.

****

Caitlin does not understand it but the following Wednesday, just as the doctor predicted, she found herself calling to confirm an appointment and minutes later was leaving her apartment, her destination the brownstone building in downtown. She should be somewhere enjoying her afternoon off, as customary but instead she's going to meet Dr. Langlais, another session with the therapist and hopefully this one might be less confrontational than the last. She had not really meant to lash out at the woman just angry about having her weaknesses exposed.

Today she is more centred, less anxious and knows what to expect. Grilling questions aimed at having her examine her sexual behaviour in a way she has never before considered. She hated to admit it but opening up, recounting her childhood experiences hadn't been very humiliating maybe somewhat embarrassing and she had felt rather self conscious but was secure in knowing that doctor – patient confidentiality, protected her privacy and prohibited the revelation of her darkest secrets.

****

Maybe sex was her weakness, a way of being close to others in lieu of not having a good relationship with a parents, by becoming intimate too quickly, hoping to offset the balance. That was the conclusion she had inferred from the doctor's summarisation about her actions. The few minutes, which had been allotted for silent reflection was now over and she was readily prepared to divulge her initial introduction to radical sexual behaviour...

Nathaniel had been Caitlin's college boyfriend, the two had met at an on-campus event. He was the object of affection of many other single girls, so she'd been particularly thrilled at having captivated his attention. A typical prominent athlete, he had a commanding air and often she did whatever it took to keep him happy. It was at his request that she had found herself engaging in sexual intercourse with multiple partners for the first time.

Spring break for the students who could not afford trips to Mexico and Hawaii consisted of daily all-night parties in dorms and apartments. Attendees were expected to provide the drinks and eats as the festivities moved from one location to the next.

It was early morning by the time everybody had cleared out of the apartment and only Caitlin, Nathaniel and his buddy Kevin remained. It was a daunting task to tidy up, considering the amount of litter and garbage that was strewn all over. The alcohol, music and excitement had the couple in another state of mind and while Kevin dutifully cleaned, the blonde girl and her boyfriend sat on the couch occupied with other things.

The pair hurriedly stand to disrobe; Caitlin slipping out of her dress to be adorned in only her matching underwear set, while Nate unbuttoned his trousers and pushed them over his hips; the heavy jeans material pooling around his legs before he reassumed his position on the couch.

He is seated on the chair, wearing only a T-shirt and his boxers, lowered so that his genitals are exposed as the blonde girl moves to kneel on the floor. She cupped his balls with her free hand and gently ran her thumb over and across the ultra-sensitive flesh. She flicked her tongue across the rotund head just as a tiny glob of liquid trickled from the shiny tip. Wrapping one hand around his hardening manhood Caitlin gradually guided the engorged penis into her mouth.

Nate's hand slid down across her abdomen, and quickly disappeared under the waistband of her panties. His fingers rubbed the moist lips of her outer labia, before he curved the long digits upwards plunging them deep inside her. The blonde steadfastly attended to her task while his fingers pumped in and out, brushing against the velvety walls of her vagina. She rubbed her moist pussy with wanton abandon, against the palm of his probing hand, trying to relieve the pressure building up in her clit, while still sucking on his twitching dick.

The pair was too occupied to even be bothered about the other boy, until Kevin returned from the kitchen and interrupted their activities. The startled guy was in the process of apologising when surprisingly Nate called him over and invited him to join the action. Caitlin is ready to object but her boyfriend only gives her a look meant to express "trust me," before grabbing her hair with his free hand and pulling her head closer to his pelvic, his fully erect cock, filling up more of her mouth.

Kevin crouched behind her and gripping the waistband hurriedly slides her underwear downwards, until her ass is exposed. He gropes the taut flesh, squeezing her buttocks, before lowering his head and flicking his tongue across the tanned skin. He pushes each cheek apart, the fleshy pink muscles probing in-between the crack before trying to force the tip inside. The boy meets with stiff resistance as the entrance remain unyielding, so instead he coats the puckered rim with a generous amount of saliva.

With Kevin attending to her rear, Caitlin can barely concentrate on attending to Nate's need but tries. Meanwhile, the guy behind her had removed her brassiere, as well and was busy cupping and squeezing her breasts with his rough hands. She could also feel his warm breath tickling the back of her neck, and his slowly expanding member through the fabric of his shorts. Kevin soon became impatient and stood up to get rid of his clothes, swiftly slipping out of his shirt and pants. He then returned to his position but this time, was pressing his erect manhood against Caitlin's bare ass as he continued to fondle her.

The blonde woman gasped and released the bloated penis in her mouth when she felt the thick slimy head of Kevin's cock, pressing against her anus. She tried to pull away but her grabbed firmly onto her waist, keeping her in place. Caitlin held her breath as she felt the rigid tool pushing at the knotted entrance. He pulled her back against him, impaling her on his rigid member, the engorged cock, soon trapped inside the taut cavern. It took her sometime to get used to the sensation as she had never been penetrated there before, but soon Kevin was thrusting in and out, like someone determined, stabbing away at her insides. He was pumping into her hard from behind, alternately pinching her nipples, while the hand on her butt kept pulling her towards him.

Nate was very excited by the display; he kept propelling his hips upwards nearly jamming his entire shaft down Caitlin's throat, as his body grew tense. He reached out and grasped her head, his fingers entangled in her hair as she sucked on his penis. A lustful moaned erupted from his throat as he squirted his warm fluids into the blonde's available mouth and continued jabbing at her receptive oral cavity until his orgasm quieted down.

The boy sat watching his girlfriend was fucked from behind and played with his dick until he could feel the muscles tightening up, once more. Kevin was forcing his thick cock into Caitlin's rear with a wild abandon and the blonde's face contorted with pleasure as the current position allowed for uninhibited access to her g-spot. Kevin was grimacing as well, as he prepared to empty his full load into the blonde's behind. Caitlin could hear the heavy breathing and feral grunt as he pummelled her ass and knew his climax was approaching. The muscles of her rectum had a tight grip on Kevin's stiff member, caressing the shaft as it pumped in and out of her.

As his penis gradually became inflated Nathaniel grew impatient; he pushed Caitlin backwards, trapping Kevin beneath her and causing his friends dick to slip further into the blonde's ass. He crawled over the supine girl and straddled her hips, pushing her thighs apart, roughly. He then manipulated his stiff member between her legs, running the tip between the lips, holding them apart, before lining up the bulbous head with her sopping entrance and bucking his hips, to allow entry. With his cock firmly implanted Nate began rotating his waist, rocking back and forth at a steady pace bringing his penis almost completely out before slowing pushing it all the way back in. He grabbed onto her breasts and massaged the swelling mounds, rubbing the turgid nipples.

Caitlin was sandwiched between the two bodies; the boys erect members probing deep inside her. They soon found a matching rhythm with Kevin pushing into her tight ass, as the other boy in her cunt withdrew from her hot pussy and then plunged back inside. As they moved in and out she felt that warm churning in her stomach signalling the approach of her climax and thrashed about. The blonde lost all control as a tremendous orgasm submerged her body and screeched loudly as the two huge cocks continually throbbed inside her, emptying the contents of their testicles; her cunt and ass coated with their creamy discharge.

This would only be the first of such experiences for the blonde woman, and by the time she'd left university she would have attained more than just an academic education.


The therapist gives her assessment; of course a need to experiment can hardly be held against a person, a need for change is something, which is engraved in our human nature.

****

On Friday evening Dayle finds herself in attendance at a fundraising cocktail dinner. She's only there as a professional courtesy and abhors the thought of spending multiple hours in the company of a roomful of pretentious medical professionals. But it's a worthy cause, proceeds in aid of the expansion of St. Peregrine's Medical Centre; a free clinic which services one of the more impoverished communities. Throughout the evening she encounters her colleagues, Dr. Mitchelson and his wife, some people she has worked with in the past and Elena is also present; solo as usual.