Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you thought Amy was a beauty with clothes on, you should see her without clothes. She could stop your heart. I regained my strength as I held her. Her skin was so soft and warm.

Turnabout is fair play. I bent to take one of her nipples in my mouth. With a few swishes of my tongue and the pull and twist with my lips, I knew I was on the right track as her breathing immediately picked up. During the next several minutes. I continued my assault with the left nipple then the right. Continuing my quest, I slid off the side of the bed, pulled her to the beds edge. I was taken back at the beauty of her sex. Blemish free, it was shaved except for a small landing strip pointing me toward the hood of her clit. Her lips were red, swollen and glistening with excitement.

While kissing her thighs, my index finger found the hood covering her clit. Slowly I drug my finger down her slit to her little rosebud and back. As I separated her lips, a flood of her juices seeped from her making my evasion slick and sultrily. I moved to the fold between her her leg and lips and started nibbling my way home while continuing my back and forth assault with my finger.

I noticed some drops from her trailing down to her rosebud. I couldn't contain myself and had to lap all of her up. Her taste was sweet and salty. Never before has a taste excited me more. I continued up her slit with my tongue. I stopped at her opening, pushed my tongue in, as a sample of more to come, and continued my journey to her clit with my tongue. That is the first time I heard the most beautiful elongated moan from Amy. I received a full flex thrust immediately when my tongue hit her clit. I pulled back and blew my breath around her clit, and flicked it lightly. I circled her clit several times, and reversed my course going back the way I came. When I inserted my tongue in her vagina, I received the second thrust trying to bury my tongue deeper within her.

On my fourth excursion up and down her slit, her moans and grunts became more prevalent. Amy started moving her hips up and down trying to dictate the pace. I allowed that for several moment, but when her thrust bucked me off of her, I attacked her little nub with a furious passion. I rode her through many of her hardest thrusts.

At an octave between talking and yelling, Amy said, "Fuck me, Fuck me now."

I thought to myself, "Not yet babe, maybe later." and continued. I slipped two finger in her and found that little rough patch just inside her vagina. I started messaging with the come-here motion.

Amy breathy said, "Damn it Paul...Fuck me.

I could tell she was just about ready to crest. Her thrusts were rapid and forceful. She was gasping for breath, and the muscles in her stomach were spasming. As I flicked and sucked on her clit, I extending my assault of her g-spot. I added the the coup de gras. I slipped my little finger just inside her rose bud, not entering, but just to enough to separate her sphincter muscle.

Amy bucked up on her feet, arching her back to where only the back of her head and her feet were touching the bed. She kept humping air, and I stayed right with her. She took one deep breath and held it as her stomach spasmed and her legs quaked. After about 15-20 seconds, she exhaled and fell hard back to the bed.

I took several more licks and when her eyes opened all she could see was me and my pussy eating grin. I crawled up beside of her and held her. She was breathing so hard she just about couldn't talk. As she caught her breath Amy's first words were, "What the hell was that?"

I said, "That's called foreplay, my dear".

"Foreplay huh...If you can do better than than, I can't wait for the main event".

"Oh, the evening is young," I said.

We both needed a little recoup time after that round. I suggested that we get up, and have a drink.

I put on my shorts and she her panties, and we went to the kitchen. She didn't have any beer, but there was orange juice and vodka.

Talking about stroking my ego, Amy kept saying she had never experienced anything like that. And from her reaction, I know she wasn't just bullshitting me.

After two drinks, I felt it was time for round two. I stood, went behind Amy, turned her head up to me, and started kissing her, all the while messaging her left boob. I found that sweet spot between her ear an shoulder, kissed, nipped and sucked until I got a twitch of a reaction. I was rolling her nipple between my thumb and middle finger when I stood, picked up my drink, and put an ice cube in my mouth. I knelt and started sucking her boob while swirling the ice cube around her nipple. Amy was startled at first, but calmed as she got acclimated as the sensation built. My hand entered her panties and found her clit and started the same movement as her nipples between my thumb and middle finger. When her nipples were hard and her breathing labored, I turned her chair toward me, slipped her panties down and started tracing her lips with the tip of the ice cube in my mouth. Amy widened her legs to give me better access. I looked up and her head was back and her eyes were closed. I continued moving the tip of the ice cube up and down her slit stopping and circling every so often. Amy started thrusting towards me while on the chair.

I got up, filled my glass with ice, took Amy's hand and led her back to the bed. Before she laid down, I went to the bathroom and got two towels, and laid them on the bed. I asked her to lay down on her stomach on top of the towels. Although she didn't know what I had planned, she gladly laid down. I pulled her butt up to me and spread her legs. With her head down, it gave me a lot of room to work.

I started by licking her up and down. Her pussy was cold from the ice assault. I got a piece of ice in my mouth and started where I left off. As I traced her lips my index finger flicked her clit. I got an immediate reaction. When I thought she was ready, I sucked her clit and let the ice do its job. Her bucking got so rapid that I couldn't keep working her clit. My ice cube was just about to dissolve, so I made one last trip up her slit, then deposited the remaining ice club in her vagina. That set Amy on fire.

I was so hard I thought I would burst. It was time! I pulled her up on all fours, swiped my cock up and down her wet slit, and with a gasp from Amy, I entered. Amy wasn't a virgin, but I could tell it has been a while for her. Her vaginal muscles were tight, and I had to saw my way in. When I hit bottom, I slowly retreated and returned. As she got accustomed to me, I heard a soft sounding word saying "harder", so I stepped up my assault. When I heard the first moans, I got up on my feet, and pointed my cock down toward her g-spot. By her reaction, I was hitting it on every plunge.

I leaned over and got two ice cubes from my glass. With one in each hand, I leaned over letting the ice cubes gently graze Amy's nipples as they swayed back and forth. With that, Amy sucked air through her teeth. Amy started bucking up on me, I let it go on for a while, then pulled the remaining ice cubes up and placed them down the crack of her butt, settling on her rosebud. That got a "Ahhhh", as she threw her head back and pushed her stomach down. Rather than a grown, I heard her say, "Fuck me hard!"

She started pushing back on me so hard it just about knocked me off the bed. I put my hands on her shoulders and gave her as good as I got. It wasn't groans or moans, but outright screams that permeated the air. Her head started bobbing up and down, her stomach spasming and pumping, her feet slammed into her ass as her toes curled. Her vaginal muscles gripped me like a hand and I could swear they pulsated putting me in ecstasy, pulling the cum right out of me. Again, she took a big gasp of air.

I don't know who's orgasm triggered the other, but my body vibrated to the point of almost being numb. The euphoric pop originated in my head, and continued down my body, erupting from my balls to spew its contents. Her body tensed and shook as I shot hot ribbons of cum into her, filling her with all I had. I felt a gush of our fluids flood my genital area to the point it was dripping off my sack, I got worried when she didn't breath as I continued to pump, but she finally exhaled in a big gust, and dropped to the bed, removing me from her. As she lay there, I could tell she was having some after fuck spasms. She turned over breathless. She didn't open her eyes, but she gave me a big smile, and said, "Damn!".

When she caught her breath, and with twinkling eyes, she said "Where have you been all my life?"

I pulled her legs apart and took another taste of her. Immediately, both hands came down covering herself.

Amy said, "NO, NO, I can't take anymore. At least not for now".

I wouldn't say it out loud, but I thought, "Thank you, Beverly." I held her until we fell a sleep.

I don't think we got out of bed on Sunday except to eat. Images of all the good things that happened in my life flashed through my head. I told her that I have never felt closer to anyone in my life. Which brought up the conversation of exclusivity, which we both agreed.

On Monday morning, straight as an arrow Amy and I went to Richard, and told him of our relationship. Richard took our request to the Board, and got a waiver to the company's fraternization policy. It had one condition to keeping our emotions, and actions out of the workplace. I also got a pat on the back, and thumbs up from Richard. I even got a call from Helen, his wife, congratulating us. I always thought the world of Helen.

As time went on we grew together, I never felt more apart of another person. The sex was magnificent. Amy was like a kid with a new toy, and initiated most of our escapades. We did everything imaginable except hanging from the chandelier, but we would have done that if we could have figured out how.

We saw each other every day, and I spent the several nights together over the next week. As the next weekend waned, Amy broached the big question, and I moved in with her the next weekend.

Several months later, Amy called Helen, and asked her to be the Maid of Honor at our wedding and Richard to be Best Man. That weekend the four of us took off to Reno. With Amy's eyes twinkling, we said our "I dos".

The job really paid off for me and I was doing well. I got a at-a-boy raise, and the bonuses were huge. Amy had taken over all of our finances, all I did was work, and she took care of the money. With her salary, which wasn't shabby, she started investing some of the excess.

Shortly after after our wedding, Amy's lease was up, so we started to look for a house. I asked Amy, "What kind of house do you want?"

"I want a four bedroom, three or four baths, open concept house", she replied.

I said, "Isn't that a little big for just you an me." Her reply floored me.

With eyes just twinkling she said, "I want to fill up all of those bedrooms with your babies."

I had never thought about being a dad. But thinking back about my dad, I really got excited.

In a casual conversation, I mentioned to Richard about looking for a house. He said that there was one that just hit the market, right beside him, that fit the description. Amy and I went to look at it, and she loved it.

Our conversation all the way home, was about the house, and what she could do with it. I hated to drop the other shoe, but I finally said, "Honey, that house is one million one hundred and thirty five thousand dollar. We will never never be able to afford it, especially if you become pregnant. She said that was her specialty, and for me not to worry.

We bought the house and by way of a miracle, got financing. At the closing, I noticed on the closing statement that we put down a two hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars. I thought we must be doing better than I thought, and asked Amy about it after closing. She said that was her realm and not to be concerned.

After we moved in, Helen called Amy and asked us out to dinner, which was a good break from unpacking the boxes from Las Vegas. While at dinner, Helen broached the subject about babies, Amy told her we were considering it, but really counted on her salary. Richard overheard the conversation, and said that after all we had done for the company, he thought he could get the Board to go along with Amy working from home. The Board approved her working from home several days a week, and she started immediately at home.

The thought of those babies was just on the horizon.

There was a dance at the community's club, and Helen called to ask if we wanted to go with them. We hadn't had an opportunity to meet a lot of the neighbors, and we thought this would be a good idea, so we went.

The dinner was great, and the dance band cranked up. Richard asked Amy to dance, and they hit the floor. About half way through the song, an older, tall, slender, man cut in, and Richard came back to the table. As I watched, I noticed that Amy looked distressed. The older man, leaned over, whispered something her ear, then reached around, and grabbed her ass. Amy pushed him away, and yelled, "Asshole". I was up and flaming mad. Amy stepped in front of me blocking me, and said, "Its not worth it, take me home." I did as she asked.

I didn't realize how much that incident impacted Amy, but she started acting one step off of her former self, and it got progressively worse. The only thing that helped the situation was her opportunity of working at home.

This went on for about three weeks. On that Friday morning, I had an early morning meeting with Richard. We were to meet at our favorite breakfast place. Amy was working from home. She has just gotten up when I raced out the door. I yelled to her that I was leaving from the door as I left.

My meeting with Richard broke up about 10:30. In my haste, I had left a contract that I needed for a vendor later that day. I had to go back by the house.

As I pulled up, I noticed a red Maserati in the driveway. I went through the kitchen door, and that's when my utopic life changed. I heard voices upstairs.

As I climbed the stairs I heard a man's voice say, "That's it baby, bring it back to me. God that good pussy!" My heart sank.

As I rounded the corner to our bedroom, I peeped through the crack in the door to see my wife with her head in a pillow, and her pussy in the air with that old man from the club dance banging her from behind. I tried to take sometime to think, but my emotions took over as I realized he was about to climax.

I pulled out my Glock, and laid a shot into the upper far corner of the room. It startled him so bad he back away from Amy, just as streams of cum shot in the air, and landed on Amy's back.

I told him, "Get out!" He went for his clothes on the floor. I waived the Glock and said, "NO". I marched him out naked and locked the door. I looked back at Amy, as I was escorting him out, she was drawn up in a fetal position on the bed. After locking the front door behind the man, I went back upstairs. Amy wasn't in the bedroom, but I noticed the bathroom door was locked. One kick, and it was open. Amy was standing there wrapped in a towel crying uncontrollably with the shower running. I said, "After you finish, get out!" I closed the door, went to the attic, got two suit-cases, brought them back, and placed them in front of the bathroom door.

I went downstairs and started to think what to do next. I called a friend of mine at the bank, asked him to withdraw everything out the joint accounts, open an account in just my name, and I would be down in a little while to formally setup the account. He said he would. I started calling all of the credit card companies, and canceling all of my cards.

I made a list of what I need to get. Besides going to the bank, and setting up a new account. I would have to have some cash, and a credit card, just in my name. I needed to go by Lowe's, and get three new door locks. I called my afternoon appointment, and canceled.

About 30 minutes had passed while I was making up my list. I could hear Amy moving upstairs. There was a knock at my front door. I went to answer it to find two policemen standing there.

When I opened the door, one officer said, " Hands up", spotting the Glock on my side. I put up my hands, and pushed my hip toward the officer. He took out the Glock, popped the clip and shucked the cambered bullet out, and handed it back to me.

After introducing himself, he asked, "Do you know the guy in the backseat of my car."

I looked and said, "No".

He said they had a complaint of a nude streaker in the neighborhood. When they picked him up he had told them he had come from this house. They asked me what had happened. I told them that I had caught that guy with my wife, and threw him out. They asked if they could obtain his clothes, keys and wallet. I told them that anything in my house was mine, unless they had a warrant to obtain something.

They thanked me, and said they were taking him to the station. They turned to leave, and as one was leaving, he popped me on the shoulder and said, "I feel for you man."

I went back to the kitchen to finish my list. At least another half hour passed before Amy came down dragging a suitcase behind her.

As she came to the kitchen, she broke down again. It was then I noticed her eyes. The sparkle was gone, replaced by dark empty red eyes. Sobbing she said, "I wish this had never happened. I want you to know that I love you and you only."

I said, "Fine fucking way to show it." No pun intended. "Now get out."

That put her into a crying fit. After she calmed a little bit, she put a sealed letter in front of me, and left out the kitchen door to the garage.

I didn't hear anything for the longest time. I got up to check, and she was sitting in her car, with her head on the steering wheel, crying. In five or so minutes, I heard the car crank up, and I closed the garage door as she left.

I locked up, and went about checking off everything on my list. I signed everything at the bank, put $2000 in cash in 100's in my pocket, and completed a credit card application. Went by Lowe's, got the locks, and on my way home, made one of the more important stops. I stopped by the liquor store, and got two bottles of Wild Turkey 101.

I changed the locks, and realized that the Maserati was still in my driveway. I called a tow truck. While I was waiting, I went upstairs, and got the keys out of his pocket. I unlocked his car, popped his hood, then went back to the garage. I got a sledge hammer, and took out my frustrations out on his engine. That was going to be the most expensive piece of ass he ever had.

I got the rest of his clothes, and other than his drivers license, burned them in the fire pit in the back. The drivers license said, Finnegan Martin with a Las Vegas address. Who the hell is Finnegan Martin. The tow truck finally came, and hauled off that POS.

After everything on my list was complete, I went back into the house, and sat at the kitchen table. I saw the letter, and that's when all that had happened really hit me. I laid my head down, and for the first time in many years, I cried like a baby.

The next 36 hours or so, was a blur. I remember going to the bathroom downstairs, and mixing too many drinks of Turkey, but that was about it. I mainly stayed in the kitchen.

Late Saturday night, I had been staring at the shucked bullet in the middle of the table, and the Glock beside it, for quite sometime. I felt like if I would eat a bullet that would take the pain away.

Around 2:00am Sunday morning, at one of my more lucid moments, I decided to read the letter.

My Dearest Paul,

It is inadequate just to say that I am sorry. It is much more than that, because of the pain I know I have inflected on you, and the pain an emptiness I am experiencing. I am totally devastated that I brought something like this to our marriage, and it was me that inflected this pain.