Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe Amy was disappointed when I dropped her back at Helen, but I had had enough of this for today. I went back home, and for the first time in three days I slept.

I'm glad Amy warned me, true to his word, trying to finish the job of breaking us up, and getting Amy to return to work for him, I received an oversized UPS package Monday morning from Finn. I opened it and saw half of the first picture. It was Amy with a rather distinguished looking brown man. I took the package out back to the fire pit. I didn't want the temptation to look at the rest of the pictures.

Amy stayed at Helen's all week, while we worked together on our mutual project.

With Richard's help we found the best, politically connected attorney that money could buy. We paid his $25,000 retainer, went to see him, and told him our story. He made a connection with the the Nevada Attorney General, who made Amy a deal. If Amy turned over the flash drive, and would testify to the Grand Jury against Finn, the AG would grant Amy immunity. If it went to court, she could testify anonymously, behind the screens to protect her identity. It was a total win-win.

It was the next weekend when the news broke that a Las Vegas man had been charged by a Grand Jury with international prostitution and human trafficking, in a joint Nevada and Federal investigation. It showed a video of Finn, in handcuffs, doing the perp walk to the prison van. Finn had more trouble to deal with, rather than bothering with us.

I told Amy, we needed to go out to dinner to celebrate. She agreed. The restaurant we went to just happened to have a dance band. After dinner and a few drinks, the band started to play a slow dance. Amy assumed her place and melted into me.

As we were dancing, I asked, "Do you love me?"

With those twinkling eyes looking directly into mine, she said, "More than anything else in this world."

I said, "Let's go home".

While lying in bed that night after the lights were out, I asked, "Amy, just how much do you have in that Caymans account?" We both just broke out laughing.