All Comments on 'An Adventure in Minot Ch. 02'

by GeorgeKnows

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shirlsgirlshirlsgirlover 14 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this! Please continue..

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
A nice setup- female, the male versions.

Well done, as was the other one. Good story, well executed. Thank you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poignant; lovely...but just one thing...

You should keep writing. One little niggling observation, if you don't mind. In your story, you wrote "the door knocked". Do they? "There was a knock from the other side of the door", might be better. Still...about a paragraph later, I was slipping my finger into my silk panties, imitating the very things you did to me in Minot. Or...what I wish you'd done. Story made me wistful. When did you say you'll be coming through again? Please keep writing, and thanks for another warm evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeKnows@GeorgeKnows
24 Followers
I wrote these stories for an audience of one. Her enjoyment was my only motivation... But she is a fan of Literotica, and urged me to share them with everyone, so here they are. I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer, and if you do, you have Dee to thank. If you don't, c'e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES