All Comments on 'An Adventure in Minot Ch. 02'

by GeorgeKnows

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poignant; lovely...but just one thing...

You should keep writing. One little niggling observation, if you don't mind. In your story, you wrote "the door knocked". Do they? "There was a knock from the other side of the door", might be better. Still...about a paragraph later, I was slipping my finger into my silk panties, imitating the very things you did to me in Minot. Or...what I wish you'd done. Story made me wistful. When did you say you'll be coming through again? Please keep writing, and thanks for another warm evening.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
A nice setup- female, the male versions.

Well done, as was the other one. Good story, well executed. Thank you, sir.

shirlsgirlshirlsgirlover 14 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this! Please continue..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeKnows@GeorgeKnows
I wrote these stories for an audience of one. Her enjoyment was my only motivation... But she is a fan of Literotica, and urged me to share them with everyone, so here they are. I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer, and if you do, you have Dee to thank. If you don't, c'e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES