An Angel's Fix Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone figured out that she wasn't just saying thank you for the applause earlier, but announcing the title of this song of gratitude. Each stanza referred to something special each person in her life had done for her, but was written in a way that it could apply to anyone at the same time. Ashley barely managed to hold it together long enough to croak a last "thanks so much." Her twin looked sincerely towards the crowd and sweetly said, "I love you all dearly."

The audience was on its feet the instant the hologram faded out, cheering madly while Ashley exited the stage. Lumps filled many throats, not the least was Jasmine's. Ashley had wanted THIS program to be run after the lights went out, and Jasmine had no idea why. Ashley had humored her requests for recordings that numbered about 20 over the past year. Jasmine loved the original tune Ashley played for her, but had no idea that it was only a part of one of the most beautiful pieces she's ever heard.

Ashley stayed backstage, pulling on her heels, as the end of the show was approaching anyway. There was not a sweep of her nominations, as she did not get favorite artist. She had not done any tours this year, so that was not a surprise. Soar and Dare were both nominated for Top Song, pitted against Tales of the Blind's Jade and two others. She hoped Soar would win, but also hoped Jade would at the same time. It was an odd feeling, rooting for herself while disliking the competition, yet rooting for her boss while feeling bad if she won. Her story was well-known, complements of her marriage to a young multi-millionaire. The inability to have children, her attendance at college, the unusual business of Jon picking up her contract, and Ashley turning around and picking up Trail Springs' contract were all talked about by various media outlets. It seemed everyone from sports media to music industry were asking about different things about her sudden individual thrust into the spotlight this year.

The presenters made mention of the ado lately, especially of Ashley's two song nominations and the business relationship between Ashley and Jon. They held an extra suspenseful pause along with a canned drum roll before gasping to reveal Soar as the winner. Ashley's smile lit up from the side of the stage, and she motioned Jasmine and her band to come up.

After hugging everybody, Ashley approached the podium. She said she'd do her best to keep emotions in check this time around. She praised Jasmine on the quality production, and expressed sincere gratitude to Trail Springs for joining up with her. Thanks also went to the movie producers and to Jon for his support. She said the rest of her personal thanks were given in her song earlier, and then gave her appreciation to the voters.

"I apologize for being choked up earlier, but I was told some wonderful news early on." She put an arm around Jasmine. "One of my best friends, Jasmine here, is pregnant." She held up her hands to gain a moment before applause. "She informed me tonight that she is a surrogate mother." Ashley looked up to the balcony. "Mom? Dad? I need to tell you something. You're going to be grandparents!" Her folks clasped hands over their mouths when the cheering erupted. Jasmine cupped her hand at Ashley's ear for a second. Ashley gulped into the microphone, "Twins?!"

Returning from the after show party in Jon's suite, Joe was amorous with Ashley, touching her arms, hugging and kissing. But not knowing how she felt about the revelation, he restrained himself from doing more. Ashley removed her jewelry and turned to unzip her gown, intending on treating him to the view. His hand flashed out on its own accord to stop her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Please? I just want to see you in that thing a little longer."

Ashley smiled at him. "You're welcome to see anything you want, any way you want." He just stared at her for a minute, soaking her in. Her breathing increased under his gaze. "Not kidding, Joe," she cooed. "You can do anything you want with me. I'm yours."

He swept her hair past her shoulder, and began devouring her neck. "I was really hoping you'd say that again someday," he murmured between nips.

"I've always been yours." She reached up and caressed the back of his head. "You could have had me any time you wanted."

He paused with a sigh. "I didn't think you wanted to touch me again after..."

She shrugged. "I still would have let you. I was mad until the end of this week. But, I wouldn't have stopped anything you started." Ashley pulled his head back to her neck. When he resumed his pecks, nips, and licks, she resumed talking. "Even before Jasmine explained everything, I had decided to make love to you tonight."

His erection firmed at her hip. "Good," he groaned. "I love you so much."

"And I love you. You don't have to go easy, I know it's been a while." He came around to kiss her collarbone. "You can do anything you want," she breathed. "Including ruining this dress."

He pulled her firmly against him when she said the last part, gasping an "Oh God." His hands found her butt, cupping at first, working up to a full grope. "Anything?" he gasped. "What I have in mind might be a bit strange."

"Yes, anything," she confirmed. "But if you start grabbing knives and shit, I might reconsider."

He chuckled a little at that before starting to satisfy all the curiosities of his boyhood. His breathing was ragged when he released her. "Just stand still for a bit." Joe's husky statement carried more of a request than an instruction. His fingertips brushed lightly over her chest, exploring her soft skin. She held still, mostly fighting the urge to squirm. He pulled the front of her gown away from her chest and she giggled softly while he gaped down it. He looked at her to check if that insulted her.

She smiled and just said, "Anything."

He inhaled sharply and began examining every inch of her, beginning with her arms, down to her pump clad feet. Joe asked if they were uncomfortable and she nodded, but said she could endure them all night if he wanted. She had gotten some relief of the shoes twice that night while performing, after all.

He asked her to sit in a desk chair that had no arms and she alighted the seat with grace. "How do you want me?" she asked gently.

Joe swallowed. "Whatever you find comfortable."

"Joe, you don't have to ask tonight. Tell me what you want, and I'll do it. I swear."

He sat at her feet, drinking the sight of her in while removing her high heels. "This is what I want."

"Baby, I don't understand. Believe me when I say I was planning to do this for you long before Jasmine said anything tonight. I was kind of expecting you to take my offer, tear this dress off my body, and screw me until you can't."

"Is that what you want?"

"I want what you want! Right here, right now...whatever you desire at this moment. Please Joe, can you let yourself go with me?"

"You're not Jasmine..." he began while lifting the hem of her gown to peek beneath.

Ashley stiffened and snapped her knees together. "Damn straight I'm not!"

Joe sat back on his heels and sighed. "Sorry. I really should have said that the other way around. Jasmine is not you." Ashley continued her glare at him. "YOU are what I want. Not the crazy, lose your head fucking. You. I'm not sure how to make you understand. You were absolutely amazing tonight. Smart..."

She interrupted by crossing her eyes to make a face. "Erp...no words...ack!" She made a choking noise while holding her throat.

Joe couldn't help but chuckle. "Yes, even during that first award. You were smart in knowing you were losing it to emotion. Rather than crashing horribly into a puddle of tears, you let someone help you out." He reached out to stroke her knee. "Anyway, smart, supremely talented, and easily the hottest person there. Yet, here you are in my -- our -- room, telling me to do anything to you, even ripping that dress. I really, really want to remember this night in every detail, so can I?"

Ashley sat still for a moment, trying to come up with something to say. "I don't think I'm all that. But if being your doll to look at gets you going, so be it."

Joe cocked a smile. "Hottest girl there tonight, here in my room...damn straight it gets me going." Ashley gave an embarrassed chuckle. Joe continued, "That's no shit, Ash. You absolutely were. And, you're not a doll. I just like looking at you."

Her chin dipped almost in defeat as she accepted his compliment. "Thanks," she said softly, relaxing her legs to allow him access again.

He spent a long time tracing the folds of her dress before doing the same to the exposed skin of her arms and legs. At last he asked her to stand and kissed her shoulders before slowly lowering the zipper, chasing its downward path with kisses. Then he knelt before her to relish the fine material with his lips. His nose pressed against her lower belly and she sucked in a breath through her teeth.

"Sweetheart," she said gently. "I know you like it when my panties get wet. But, I need to know how much is too wet."

"What do you mean?" he asked huskily.

Ashley groaned briefly. "I gotta pee."

"Can you wait? I wanna undress you."

She closed her eyes hard. "Not really. You know that since my surgery, once it's full, it's really hard for me to control if there's any pressure." She let out a squeak. "I'm already starting." He looked down at the carpet. "Next one, and you'll see it," she said in answer to his unspoken question. Ashley scissored her legs to stave off the next urge. "So, I need to know now...here or do you want me to go to the bathroom?"

He considered for a moment. "Think Jasmine might come back soon?"

Ashley shifted her weight. "No, she's staying with Sam tonight," she rushed. "Oh damn, Joe...it's almost too late."

He released her and motioned toward the bath. She raced there and after some quick rustling, he heard her sigh deeply in relief. He followed and she was perched on the seat, gown bunched around her waist. Ashley smiled at him while she finished, then stood and kicked off her panties into a corner. "I'll take a quick shower and be right back, okay?" she asked.

Joe grabbed her hand and guided her into the shower, unzipped dress and all. He stripped off his tux and she reached for the valve, but he shook his head. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly. She relaxed into the kiss and wrapped her hand to stroke him. Soon, he was bucking into her hand.

"Where do you want it?" she asked, but he was too far gone. "Hmm...you could go on my tits. Or spew on my tummy?" His eyes glazed over and he started grunting. "I know," she cooed before turning around and pushing her ass against him. "Go ahead and hump this pretty gown. You can cum in it." She angled her head back to whisper in his ear. "Mmm, you like that, don't you? Rubbing against the warm, rich velvet covering my ass? There's no panties under. You're that close to creaming inside that hot singer."

Joe lost it, biting her neck as he unloaded himself into the material. She encouraged him with soft, sweet words through every explosive second.

When he relaxed, she smiled and kissed him. "That did it for you, huh? Thinking about that sexy bitch who won all those awards?"

He shook his head. "No. I don't think Katy Perry is all that sexy," he said with a playful grin.

She turned around and lightly slapped him on the chest. "Well, what did, then?"

"Thinking about what this would look like," he said while turning on the shower. The water began soaking her dress, making the undone fabric droop precariously low on her chest, staying up only by clinging to her breasts. He gasped loudly at the sight. "Oh my God! Way better than I imagined!"

She ducked under the stream, sweeping back her soaked hair when her head came back out. Coyly she licked the water from her lips. "Well, what do you think?"

Joe was nearly panting. "I think I wanna hike up that dress and do my best to nail you to the wall."

Her eyes sank into his. "I'm not going to stop you."

The glaze left his eyes. "I'd rather leave that one to fantasy. Not sure I could make the angles work as smoothly as in my head."

She nodded. "Okay."

He teased and caressed her arms for a bit, then touched the line between the drenched gown and her breasts, instantly making it fall in a puddle at her feet. "Wow," he half-chuckled. "Now THAT worked out better than in my head."

As if the garment falling away released her, Ashley reached up to toy with the hair behind his head. She studied his eyes before suddenly pulling him into a deep kiss. They made out passionately under the spray of water for many minutes before Joe reached under her thighs and carried her to bed, not bothering with the towel.

He was back into study mode, kneeling beside her on the bed, tracing with his fingers every landmark he could find on her figure. "Jasmine's toy was impressive tonight," he said, breaking the silence.

Ashley giggled softly. "Oh, how on earth can I keep from jumping you? That pillow talk is H O T!"

He grinned down at her sheepishly. "Sorry." His nails dragged lazily across the texture of her nipples as he sighed. "I vowed to myself when I saw that mirror note that I'd tell you everything I'm thinking of." His eyes looked into hers. "As soon as I possibly can."

"Hmm. So you were thinking about the show while drooling over me?"

"I wasn't drooling." His hand swiping across his mouth just to be sure. "Was I?"

She smiled. "No, but you know what I mean."

He went back to drawing patterns on her skin. "Yeah..." He dipped to leave a lingering kiss on her breast. "I don't know. Those last minutes were unreal. I mean, you singing with Jon brought fire to his song,. And that last note of Soar...oh my God." He paused and gave her a curious look. "How the FUCK did you manage a handspring in that dress?"

Ashley pursed her lips and returned an apologetic look. "I actually didn't plan that, got caught up in the moment and after I launched, I remembered the lights were to go out. Kinda why that note came out funny."

He kissed her thighs and rested his head on them. "I'm glad it worked out and you didn't get hurt."

"Me too," she said. He didn't say anything after, and he didn't move. She patted his hair in affection. "Aww...Good night Joe."

Ashley's phone chirped her somewhat awake and she answered it. "Congratulations! So, now sunglasses, t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers," came the tired voice from the other end.

"Cindy?" she croaked. "What time is it?"

"Nine on your side. Party late?"

Ashley's eyes flicked to Joe's head that was still soundly using her chest as a pillow. Earlier, she had awoken to his tongue bathing her there and after she had an oral-induced climax followed by several more orgasms during a long love making session, he had fallen asleep on her chest. She grinned at the memory. "A little. Then a wonderful party for two." She stretched. "What were you saying about clothes?"

"I was saying that's what you need to wear. You're all over the news, so I'm sure the hounds will be watching for you on the way to the airport."

"Isn't that Kim's job? Tips to keep the scrutiny bearable?"

"Heh. Trust me, this is out of Kim's league. You damn near broke Twitter last night, girl. EVERYBODY fell in love with you."

"You saying I need to drop Kim?"

"No. But you should follow my advice, and I'll give you plenty while you need it. So, I called your crew and you're wheels up at noon."

"Hey, isn't it my plane? I wanna sleep in. Besides, I hate that phrase, 'wheels up'."

"Fine, it takes off at noon. Y'all have school tomorrow, and Joe needs to sleep tonight for practice."

"Yes, 'Mom,'" Ashley grumped and they said goodbye.

Once in the air a few hours later, Ashley lightly drummed her fingertips on Jasmine's shoulders trying not to startle her. Jasmine smiled and Sam got up to allow Ashley his seat. Ashley took Jasmine's hand to rest it in her lap and looked in her eyes. "Thank you."

Jasmine grinned. "No problem. You two finally have fun together last night?"

"Ha! You're a hornball." She noticed that beyond the kind grin, Jasmine flinched a little at the remark. "Hey, you know you are. Anyway, if you're meaning sex, actually, no we didn't at first. But it was way more fun than sex...we trashed the gown," she added with an impish grin. Ashley went on and gave a full kiss and tell, including the fun after he recovered later in the night.

"That's fucking hot...him just playing with you as he wanted? Staring at every inch of your body...yum!"

Ashley giggled. "Yeah, then he was so comfortable with me that he just suddenly fell asleep on my thighs while looking at my kitty. It was so cute."

Jasmine sighed. "He'd never be able to do that with me...we'd just..." She suddenly remembered she was talking to Joe's wife, and not just a friend playing around with boys in high school. "Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the time." Her face fell as she felt this was the moment for airing dirty laundry. "I really fucked things up, and I am soo sorry for that."

Ashley couldn't help the chance at a jab. "Yeah, up... down... over... under... and sideways, judging by the way y'all left the penthouse that night." Jasmine's lip and chin quivered as she opened her mouth to defend herself, but Ashley placed a finger on it. "And now I know why you did. So, no more secrets, okay?"

Jasmine nodded slowly. "I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I had to risk that. At that point, I had to do ANYTHING it took to get..." she looked down at her belly. "Well, to get to this point."

"Well, as of now, I only wish y'all didn't enjoy it quite as much as you did. But, then again, sex was involved, and I know that can get carried away with anybody." She realized Jasmine had nodded instead of shook her head to her question about secrets. "What else did you need to tell me?"

Jasmine's heart rate accelerated. "I love him, Ash. I don't want to, but I do. He loves you much more, and I'll get over it; just like Kim was able to get over it. By the way, one of Joe's late objections to me that night was that he didn't want to enjoy it. I'm sorry for making him enjoy it, anyway."

"Sex will always get things carried away," Ashley dismissed with a wave. "So, afterward, you're planning on 'getting over it' when you move in with Sam?"

Jasmine missed that it was a question. "You're just going to cast me off like that? I'd hoped I could... never mind, of course you can. They are yours, after all. I didn't think about what you'd do once they are born."

Ashley squeezed the hand in her lap. "Jazz, chill!" she laughed. "I think...no...I NEED you to be a part of their lives...huge part, actually." She was glad when she felt Jasmine relax. "I was just asking how things are going with Sam. Did YOU have fun last night?" Jasmine smirked. "Slut," Ashley ribbed in good nature.

"Actually, I didn't, so much as let him have a treat. I'm really not comfortable opening the playground to him just yet. I mean, the doctors say it's okay, but after so many false starts, I'm kinda scared to. Also, I didn't know how you'd feel...you know..."

"Jazz, you're welcome to play with him. You don't have to be exclusive with me. Actually, if you want, you could be exclusive to him. But, I can't lie and say that won't hurt me. I'd miss you."

"Ash, that's part of what I meant. But was thinking more about the babies...I'd think some...uh...parents? I guess? They might have a problem with sex with their kids inside."

Ashley giggled at that. "Jazz, I don't think they'll ever see or remember any of that. If you're comfortable it's safe, you have my blessing to get with Sam if the mood strikes you." She shifted topics back a bit. "So if the playground was closed, how did he...?"

Jasmine snorted. "Slide was open." She opened her mouth wide for a second. "As far as that, I was wanting to open the park slowly...So, no more secrets, right?"