An Avenger's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could try Carter. Anyway, I come in peace."

Sharon raised an eyebrow: "Welcome guests come through the front door."

The tired agent did however, drop her guard slightly; lowering the gun to her hip and moving toward the centre of the room, barrel however still trained on the redhead. Sharon maintained a cool demeanor in-spite of her amazement; after all it wasn't everyday you found the infamous Black Widow in your apartment:

"I must be making some waves at the office if you're here?" Sharon asked, keen to appear nonchalant, "what brings you to my bedroom?"

Natasha eyed the girl carefully, leaning against the edge of the wooden cabinet only to immediately regret the move; pain igniting across her sore cheeks; still tender from her 'calibration session' days earlier. Suppressing a groan, the redhead forced a smile, crossing her arms as she replied:

"I'm here to see if you have what it takes to move up."

Sharon scowled: "My operator keeps saying I won't make the cut."

Natasha shook her head, short, straightened hair swishing about her neck:

"Rumlow is an asshole. With my recommendation you could bypass him."

Sharon stared at her intruder, twisting a high heel into the carpet apprehensively as she absorbed this admittedly tantalising new information, before looking up once more:

"And why would you come here to offer me a favour?"

"My superior believes you could be a special asset," Natasha responded dryly.

"And you usually handle recruitment?" Sharon asked, suspicion spreading across her pretty features.

"Only in special cases," Natasha said, stepping away from the cabinet to saunter across the room. Sharon noted the fellow Agent's attire as she moved closer, eyes scanning for signs of a weapon:

The redhead wore tightly fitting, practical clothing, dressed essentially as a civilian; although undoubtedly prepared for any eventuality. With her figure hugging blue jeans Natasha wore thigh high boots and an orange tank top; the colour dangerously close to clashing with her hair. Naturally Agent Romanoff made it work. Over this the redhead wore a tan leather jacket, still tight, but more than spacious enough to conceal a weapon.

Stepping uncomfortably close to the blonde, Natasha looked her up and down, squaring off with the uppity rookie.

At her current level Carter was near the bottom of the ladder and she knew it; a low level intelligence operative with a lot to prove. Her attire reflected this: Natasha noted that the girl's light grey garment followed her curves nicely, even if the short jacket and mid-thigh skirt restricted effective attack strategies. Good to know if Sharon were to be overly defensive.

"I can handle myself Agent Romanoff," Sharon spoke, her voice tinged with bitterness, "I don't want anyone's help."

"You've got good grades and a valuable last name Carter," Natasha shot back, "but your combat scores aren't great and that chip on your shoulder concerns the directors. Few women ever make the big leagues."

"So what are you asking me to do?" Sharon asked incredulously, staring back at her colleague.

"I make my own luck Carter, how about you? Do you feel lucky?" Natasha replied simply, placing her hands on her hips and staring the girl down: "I'm asking what are you prepared to do?"

Sharon bit her tongue, considering her answer; on the one hand allowing a superior to press her advantage angered the blonde. She shouldn't have to grovel to rise through the ranks, And yet she had a feeling the answer to this question could rapidly change her circumstances for the better.

So what would she do to be a higher-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D agent? Carter had joined with good intentions, hoping to follow in her grandmother's footsteps: Peggy Carter had redefined covert intelligence, saved the world countless times. Was it wrong that she could barely make a dent in the same organisation??

Looking back into Agent Romanoff's eyes, Sharon said what she knew the redhead wanted to hear:

"I'd do Anything..."

Natasha smiled gently, stepping even further into the girl's personal space. As she sauntered closer, the redhead gently pushed the still raised gun aside, until they were practically nose-to-nose:

"Good." The redhead said lightly: "So prove it."

Leaning in she captured the other girl in a bruising kiss, taking the younger agent by surprise with her speed and intention.

Stumbling backward, Sharon, blinked, eyes wide and confused, her weapon falling to her side in their compromising embrace.

The blonde struggled to think as Natasha's full-pouting lips crashed against her own, attempting to retain some semblance of composure.

Feeling her back collide with the wall, Sharon gasped into Agent Romanoff's mouth. Not missing a beat, the redhead plunged her tongue deep into the startled girl's throat, gripping her chin to hold her target in place.

Lost for a response, Sharon closed her eyes, trying to think as her tonsils were pleasurably attacked; she had not expected foiling her home invasion to go this way.

Natasha tasted her colleague with determination, allowing her tongue to swipe against the other girl's; In-spite of some initial frostiness this was ultimately going just as she wanted.

Pulling away Sharon gasped for air, attempting to straighten up and recompose herself even as the redhead leant in for more. Brushing dark blonde hair aside, Romanoff immediately moved her lips to her exposed neck.

"This is how you want to gauge my dedication?!" Sharon choked out, eyelids flickering as agent Romanoff sucked on her pulse-point greedily: "And I suppose this is just my lucky day?"

"Mmm hmm..." Natasha replied disinterestedly, before using her tongue to taste the shell of the girl's ear.

"And-and I suppose you went through this too, to get your position?!"

Natasha paused, reddening slightly; glad the blonde could not see her face:

"How did you think I made a name for myself?"

"This coming from the best liar in the business," Sharon panted, absorbing this information whilst still attempting to come to terms with these unprofessional circumstances.

Natasha grinned: "It helps to have a silver tongue, let me just show you how it works..."

Sharon gasped as her colleague slipped the soft pink implement into her ear; chocolate brown eyes rolling backward as she unconsciously swooned.

Momentarily distracted, Sharon could only moan as the other female agent tipped her head to her side; pulling her into another bruising kiss.

The superior Agent rolled against her counterpart as the kiss deepened, Natasha pressing their taught young bodies together; the redhead's fuller curves meeting Sharon's more lithe form. Holding the back of her head, the blonde could only groan as Natasha's fingers drifted through her sleek, wavy dyed blonde hair.

Between kisses however, Natasha overlaid information somewhat aggressively; it was important that the girl knew what she was in for:

"To become-mmhh, a top tier-ummpgh, agent, you have to-fffmm, give up your-ahhh, sense of self. Pwwwh- only the mission matters."

The superior agent was tempted to mount the other girl, but thought better of it; the blonde had to come to her. Pressing the air from Carter's lungs, she mashed their lips together urgently, momentarily silencing any reply.

Meanwhile Sharon couldn't clear her head, becoming lost in the sensation even as she was briefed; Natasha was an amazing kisser.

Gradually Agent Romanoff shifted, seemingly calming down. Slipping a leg between the blonde's bare thighs, she used her knee to create a greater, massaging pressure against the girl's crotch, while the demanding hand in her dyed locks loosening. The voluptuous redhead tipped her face to the left, before letting her tongue glide against its counterpart, finally allowing the young Agent some much needed air.

"I-If I do this-mmm.. I-I move up? Unngh! ..some decent assignments?" Sharon asked hopefully between kisses, attempting to use her hands to hold-off Agent Romanoff's questing leg.

Natasha didn't miss a beat, playing with the girl expertly even as she met her eyes: "Sure."

Sliding a hand down to Carter's wrist, Natasha disarmed the younger woman easily, twisting the gun from her grasp and letting it fall onto the carpet.

Sharon felt defenseless as she watched her open-mouthed, as her colleague shirked of the tan leather jacket and throw it aside, asking an uneasy question as the other woman proceeded to slip the charcoal grey suit from her shoulders:

"Is any of this on the record?"

Natasha snorted, genuinely amused:

"What do you think?"

"So none of this will be..."

"You know my reputation," Agent Romanoff responded flatly, cutting the girl off:

"Actions speak louder than any words could."

"Right, because..."

"Carter, say my name..." Natasha instructed, cutting the blonde off once again.

"Natasha Romanoff," Sharon said, surprised by the sudden lack of levity in the redhead's tone; replaced by clipped steeliness.

"No, that's just another cover. Say the one that matters."

Sharon blinked, for the first time intimidated by her fellow agent as she was reminded of Natasha's reputation, looking the woman in the eyes:

"Black Widow..."

"Exactly" Natasha said flatly. Moving swiftly the redhead tugged the tight hem of Carter's skirt up around her crotch. Finding the elastic of the girl's knickers, Natasha dove in, fingers trailing over short hair to reach their intended destination.

Sharon flinched, jerking in place and grabbing at the other Agent's wrist as the redhead stroked her pussy. Blinking hard, the dark blonde held herself steady, gritting her teeth and staring defiantly back at her superior agent as she was rudely invaded. Carter gulped however, as two digits slipped easily inside of her, suppressing panicked arousal and concentrating on maintaining her composure; one shuddering breathe at a time.

Taking her opponent in, Natasha realized ego was getting the better of her and putting the younger agent on edge. Speaking more gently, she attempted to assure the nervous blonde:

"Relax, okay?"

Sharon nodded weakly, two fingers still buried in her snatch.

Removing her hand Natasha raised it to her mouth, slipping wet digits between her lips. Glancing into the girl's amazed eyes, the redhead tasted the young agent, savoring the warm cream on her palette.

"You taste so fucking good," Natasha purred seductively.

Momentarily entranced, Sharon was at a loss, drawn to the erotic display;

"Are we even..."

"Shhh..." Natasha said, smiling at the other agent as she moved into range. Hands sliding down her spine, Natasha reached for the blonde's hip:

"Let's just skirt the issue, shall we?"

Deftly undoing the clasp at the small of Carter's back, Natasha lowered the zipper, slipping a hand across the dirty blonde's unsuspecting behind.

Sharon bit her lip as she felt the garment come loose around her waist, the skirt falling between her ankles. Within a second Agent Romanoff had replaced it; a firm hand immediately grasping the lacy black shorts that covered her heart shaped ass, pulling the girl in.

Carter quivered in anticipation as one of Natasha's hands cupped her behind, squeezing a full cheek, distracting her from the other that tiptoed over the light fabric protecting her pussy.

"So you've done this before?" Sharon asked uncomfortably, aware the other agent was sizing her up with those deep green eyes.

"Well.." Natasha responded distractedly, moving her hands to unbutton the girl's blue shirt, opening it slowly to reveal supple round breasts encased in a matching black bra, "Let's just say I've had some training."

Nodding, Agent Carter took some initiative and peeled the shirt of her shoulders. Natasha studied the dark blonde's smooth skin, a finger tracing the girl's collar bone before slipping around her torso and down her ribs. Revelling in her freedom to enjoy the Agent, Natasha twanged the elastic supporting a delicate breast. For all her defensiveness, Agent Carter was surprisingly resilient; barely twitching. Although clearly nervous, the girl put up a brave frontage: Natasha liked that. Now standing in nothing but her underwear and high heels, the girl managed to even flirt a little:

"Am I everything you were expecting?"

Natasha smirked, inspecting nice curves before meeting dark brown eye: "actually you're even better."

Still somewhat apprehensive, Sharon nevertheless felt her heart flutter a little and allowed the superior agent to slip a hand beneath her bosoms. It was nice to be appreciated for a change and Romanoff sure knew what she was doing; fingers brushing and squeezing her chest expertly. With their intoxicatingly close proximity, the redhead's massaging touch and the natural alluring odor this woman gave off, Sharon struggled to focus, afraid to get more involved in this encounter.

Looking up from her own boobs, Sharon's eyes caught the redhead's delicious pouting lips, so near to her own face. Tearing her gaze away, the blonde made eye contact once again:

"Is all this foreplay necessary?"

"I just thought I'd help you relax," the redhead said defensively; actually offended by the girl's passive resistance. By now her charm usually defuses such questions.

Biting her lip, Sharon followed the other agent's lead, raising her own hands up to tentatively capture Romanoff's fully clad breasts in her hands:

"I just figured if you were wanting someone to fondle you'd just take a fresh recruit."

Natasha smirked, impressed by the other girl's attempt at exploration. Moving her own palms to join the young agent's, Natasha added a little extra pressure, forcing the dark blonde to squeeze her magnificent bust.

"Believe me, you're more than green enough for me," Natasha responded naughtily.

Sharon gulped, confused yet still undeniably aroused.

Realising the girl would need to be handled carefully, Natasha led her gently to the waiting bed. Dropping carelessly onto the grey duvet, the redhead tugged Carter with her, pulling the girl into her lap.

It was patronising to be handled like this, but Sharon decided not to argue; given that she was definitely going to go through with this. What choice did she have? At least this way she got the chance to come out on top, both professional and literally.

Turning to face the other woman, Sharon made the next move, straddling Agent Romanoff; hoping to gain some advantage, before lowering her weight onto the redhead's legs and feeling tight jeans brush against her bare skin.

Clearing her throat awkwardly, Sharon decided to initiate the next kiss, hoping to control their next make-out session. Leaning in, the dyed blonde pressed her lips against their delicious counterpart's, kissing the redhead deeply. Seconds later she gasped as Romanoff bit her lip, pushing back against the older agent to no avail.

Deciding to put up or shut up, Sharon opened her mouth wide, attacking the other agent's tongue. For several minutes they made-out intensely; saliva mixing as they nibbled and sucked on one another's full lips while neither gained supremacy.

Leaning back against crisp sheets, Natasha enjoyed the urgent, competitive kiss, using a hand to pull dark blonde hair from where it had become tangled between their mouths: She had no need to win this little competition; by allowing herself to be taken in this way the redhead had already beaten Carter and now she could let the girl tire herself out with this lip-locking session.

Sharon meanwhile felt overwhelmingly guilty. Was it really worth giving up her dignity to win over the Directors? How could she go about her day-to-day knowing she had compromised her morals and her body to get a better rank? Squeezing her eyes shut, the young, ambitious agent pushed these thoughts down, attempting to concentrate on the task at hand; this was a means to an end after all. For now all that mattered was pleasing this woman's whims. Ignoring her feelings, Sharon swept her tongue across perfect incisors, wondering how many others had fallen into the Black Widows web.

Even Natasha could not have lied about Agent Carter's performance; the girl was a great kisser. Even on the back foot the girl could really commit, her soft lips sealed against her own. Although frantic, the blonde was also tender, searching for the approval she now desperately needed.

Pulling away finally, Sharon panted heavily, her lips sore from their extended embrace. Reluctantly she began to assess what else was required from her:

"So.. How do you want this to go down?"

Natasha pondered the question, lightly licking her own plump lips, eyes flitting across the woman's bare torso: "Well, since you asked so nicely..." she responded, raising her crotch against the other woman's hip abruptly, catching the blonde off-guard.

Jerking in place, Sharon's eyes widened, realizing there would be no limit to what was expected of her.

"I- I don't know how to..."

"I'll show you how." Romanoff interrupted.

The young agent took a deep breath; Nodding slowly, she climbed backward off of the redhead, gripping her colleague's belt as she descended. Unclasping it awkwardly, the blonde drew the snug jeans down long, smooth legs, her superior lifting her behind off the mattress accommodatingly as the tight garment was pulled free.

Revealing Romanoff's sexy red knickers Sharon paused; more power clashing. Fingering the lace tentatively, she glanced back up at the superior agent for guidance. The redhead smiled down at her almost reassuringly.

Watching intently as the girl slunk backward, Natasha's eyes locked onto a nervous, albeit pretty, face.

The dark blonde blinked, her brain finally engaging as she came level with the other woman's crotch, dropping onto her knees. Suddenly she realised how uncomfortably close her mouth was to another woman's pussy.

Looking back up at Agent Romanoff hopefully, Sharon finally spoke up:

"You know my family has a lot of pull at S.H.I.E.L.D..."

Natasha shook her head, amazed by the girl's impertinence:

"If you don't put that mouth to better use soon I will close it permanently Carter."

The redhead reached down, cupping the Agent's wobbling chin, forcing her to look her dead in the eye:

"We do whatever it takes, remember?"

The girl nodded slowly as the redhead ran a calming hand through her wavy dyed locks. Sharon could take a hint; death threats aside, the Russian was pretty convincing.

Natasha smiled down at Carter, though she made no move to do anything. Continuing to gently muss the girl's hair, she just held her there; both women waiting for the dyed blonde to work up the courage to take the plunge. Natasha could wait all night.

Reaching for the redhead's waist, Sharon gripped the hem of her knickers, the girl slowly tugging the lacy cotton down; eyes finally finding their target.

Natasha smirked, cradling the young Agent's head in her hands and opening her thighs, welcoming in her prey. A feeling of desire, intermingled with an odd sentimentality came over Natasha; Carter was just so easy to manipulate. Targets often weren't so young and naïve and in most cases she did most of the legwork. Even fewer had been so willing to please her.

Tentatively, Sharon leant in, slipping a hand up the back of an exposed thigh, massaging smooth skin distractedly. The girl gazed at the perfect folds of the superior agent's sex, trying to remind herself she was doing this for a promotion, nothing else. After all, orders were orders, right?

Tilting her head ever so slightly she flicked out her tongue, swiping tentatively at Romanoff's swollen lips. The blonde quivered, a warm, tangy taste greeting her questing pink implement. The first impression surprised the girl, soft mouth falling open only to encapsulate the full, firm peach before her face as she was pulled in rough. Surmising hopefully from this that she was on the right track, Sharon took another long lick; this time a little deeper into the hot pussy.