An Avenger's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling vulnerable, Sharon all she wanted now was this woman's approval, to submit to the superior agent.

Suddenly, possessed by the need to prove her devotion, the young agent twisted out of the black widows grip. Leaning up on her elbow, the blonde abruptly captured Romanoff's lips with her own.

Shortly after her mouth were pressed against the redhead's, Sharon licked full lips, finally asking for permission; no words, just simple, unquestioning submission. For Natasha this was more than just a breakthrough. Accepting the questing implement, the redhead found herself becoming sentimental; for all her bluster the girl was actually kind of sweet. Reaching for her face, the redhead stroke back the blonde's unkempt wavy locks.

Realising this had become too personal, Natasha increased the power of the dildo's thrusts; Now knowing Sharon would do anything she asked of her. For the actively secretive redhead this kind of power wasn't just a turn on, it put everything in perspective. She actually cared for the other agent and that was dangerous:

Natasha could play with this uptight little girl as much as she wanted, she could ruin her career, or hand her over to Deputy Director Hill, who would send her out to be used by some of the worst people on this planet. Natasha balked invisibly; why did she care?

Romanoff's hand became a panicked blur, even as her other palm stroked the dark blonde's hair. Sharon had no idea it could feel this good and in less than a few seconds she was balanced on the edge, mewling pathetically.

At the last possible second Natasha' hand slowed just enough to prevent Sharon from going over the edge, the dominating redhead finally breaking the kiss so she could look down at the helpless blonde; denying her the orgasm she craved.

Sharon tried to will herself to cum but it was no use and she started coming down from her high at which point Natasha sped up again only to deny her orgasm all over again. Whimpering and near yelling in bitter frustration, the redhead mercilessly kept her on the edge until the superior agent's right hand coiled in her hair:

"S.H.I.E.L.D does not own us. We forfeit our insecurity to create security for the world," Natasha growled, her own arousal coming to the surface:

"Every breath you take is important now, waste nothing!"

The blonde's eyes rolled in the back of her head in pleasure as she struggled for breath.

"Do you understand me Agent?! Do you?!! Cos if I put you in the field this has to count. This matters."

The young agent nodded urgently, eyes watering in bliss.

"Good girl." Natasha said smiling, continuing to stroke her hair gently, even as her thrusts left Sharon twisting and shaking in place.

The moment she heard this gratification Sharon's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she came, the most powerful orgasm she had ever known ripping through her, limbs becoming jelly as she melted even further into her superior's body. Surprisingly, the dark blonde climaxed incredibly quietly, moaning, chest heaving, but ultimately biting her own tongue; suppressing a shriek.

Natasha held her own orgasm back a long time so she could savour the look of total ecstacy on her new apprentice's face. Soon however, the combination of the mental stimulation of teaching this girl and the physical stimulation of grinding her own pussy against an unsuspecting thigh was just too much.

Suppressing her own need to exclaim once more, Natasha quivered in place, soaking the blonde's leg as she came silently against the young agent. Falling against the girl, the redhead groaned contentedly.

"That... that was..." Sharon panted, holding the older agent in her arms as they lay together, breathing hard.

"I know..." Natasha responded, "I was trained by the best."

For a few minutes they lay there, Sharon happy just to be with the dominative redhead, to breath in her delicious scent and run her hands down the other agent's back. Then the superior agent spoke on more:

"Turn over for me," Natasha said simply.

Sharon opened her mouth to protest, now reaching the point of exhaustion but for once thought better of it. Instead the dark blonde hesitantly and with some assistance, rolled onto her front, her whole body now putty for the redhead to wield. Comfortable laying on her belly, the girl relaxed into her bedspread, as her superior began to spoon her from behind. Agent Romanoff laid her hands on the small of the blonde's back, gently kneeding her smooth skin.

Sharon squeezed her eyes shut, smiling contentedly:

"That feels, ohh, sooo good..."

Moving up to the girl's shoulder blades, Natasha barely listened, steeling herself for what had to be done. Agent Hill would know if she didn't. Somehow the Deputy Director would just know.

Meanwhile, calm and increasingly relaxed, Carter barely noticed as the redhead's other hand slipped down to massage a fleshy cheek.

Subconsciously realizing that Agent Romanoff's had now begun groping a rather more private area, Sharon elected to simply enjoy the contact, even arching her back a little for the other woman's convenience. Why resist if it felt good?

Natasha bit her tongue; presented with the delicious sight of the young agent's heart-shaped behind, her own resistance faltering. Reaching upward, the redhead firmly pinched a cheek, testing the warm, firm flesh of the girl beneath her.

Sharon tried not to over-react as her intruder crossed a personal boundary; a finger tracing up inside her cleft. The blonde pressed her head into the pillow, eyes only opening a crack. The massage had suddenly become localized to just her raised behind.

The girl crinkled her nose, considering this development: For a professional agent, Romanoff did use strange tactics to assess her peers. And who knew she was into butts?

Natasha peeled apart flush globes, eyes focused on her new target. Below Sharon swallowed hard. What was happening here?

"Don't, don't you think I've done enough yet?" Sharon enquired carefully, worried not to set the other woman off.

"We do anything now, remember?" Natasha replied distractedly, "Our whole bodies our instruments of S.H.I.E.L.D... That's the difference between a level 3 and 7."

"We don't have the luxury of limits..."

Sharon's face turned pale as she realised the full extent of what was about to happen to her. Bracing herself, the girl's mouth became a thin line, muscles tensing once more. Natasha smiled wistfully; orders were orders. Then she began her assault:

Sharon moaned softly as Natasha's finger teased her butthole, before slipping into her tight back passage. Staring at her pillow, the blonde bit her lip as the redhead began sliding in and then quickly out of her small, pink exit.

"How does it feel?" Natasha asked coldly; stunned by her own intentions, "this is how it is to be a puppet..."

Sharon shook her head, gritting her teeth; was this another test? Meanwhile, Romanoff admittedly enjoyed herself, digit disappearing and reappearing with each forceful thrust. The redhead scowled; this was her job at its most primal: two women, nothing off limits; control without power.

"Relax, or this will hurt more than it needs to," Natasha said unconvincingly, leaning into their inclined position, her free hand stroking wavy blonde hair back from the girl's pained face.

Sharon snorted, the intrusion, the regular penetration, forcing her to respond in short gasps:

"I-I can handle this-Ahh! I'm not any WEEE!-kuh than you Agent Ro-ahhh, Agent Romanoff. I can be a good field agent... This! Its, its just another mea-NIng-less sex act..."

"Shhhh!!" Natasha cut her off in amusement, "Lets just test that shall we..."

And with that there were suddenly two intruders; two long, slender fingers in Sharon's asshole, spreading it wide, making her feel like her cheeks were being forced apart. It was beyond uncomfortable, but the blonde willed herself to relax.

Romanoff cooed condescendingly, twisting and scissoring her digits between her sphincters, sliding deeper with minimal lubrication.

Sharon gaped, her confidence fading; rocking against the mattress with each hand motion, voice little more than a whisper, the dark blonde mustered what was left of her determination: "I can handle this!..."



"Right," came her superior's breathy reply. Sharon blinked hard, turning her head. Agent Romanoff's eyes burned with lust and she seemed to be repositioning herself determinedly.

Then Sharon felt it. The cool, round head of the vibrator, still lubricated with her own cum, now being rested against her anus. The dark blonde swallowed; trying to reduce her heartbeat.

Painfully slowly the hard lump plastic burrow into her resistant asshole, sliding inch-by-inch into Sharon's previous untouched back passage. Beginning to sweat, the girl felt dizzy, wiping at her brow with the back of her hand.

More than half-way in, Natasha rubbed the girl's back comfortingly, while her other wrist twisted the dildo in the girl's vulnerable back-passage.

"Still feeling up to this?" Natasha asked gently.

Sharon winced, speaking through gritted teeth:

I-I'm fine ahhh.. Butt ungh! Feels like I need ahhhh... Ummm!" The dark blonde struggled to finish, screwing up her eyes and suppressing her natural instinct to pull away.

"Shhh... Don't worry Carter, it passes."

"It... OHh God!!" Sharon exclaimed, as her bowels rumbled in response to the foreign intrusion.

Natasha frowned; the girl's discomfort was blatantly obvious. Looking up at the ceiling the redhead rolled her eyes; sentimentality, the opposite of S.H.I.E.L.D's mantra. Yet, in-spite of herself, she still liked this girl. Carter reminded her off a time before all this, when she was proud and self-absorbed.

Deciding to go easy on the whimpering blonde, Natasha moved her hand more slowly. Using 40% power, the older agent pulled the vibrator back an inch, before replacing it very carefully, being sure to follow the route of the girl's tight back passage.

Agent Hill would be angry; testing the girl's limitations was the purpose of this exercise. But it was obvious to Natasha, even if her superior didn't see it. Carter was soft and while she intended to toughen the girl up, brute force was not the answer. She herself had been through that treatment, and even now the great Black Widow feared the outcome of too hard a butt-fucking. Sharon was just too... Nice. Her all-american girl ego couldn't handle such humiliation. But she had to be sure:

Sharon let out a shuddering sigh, feeling Agent Romanoff's fist at her entrance and knowing the redhead had almost reached her limit; the vibrator was all the way in, at last. Gathering her thoughts, the dark blonde agent attempted a wiggle, only to feel a cramp shoot through her abdomen, gasping in shock. Clearing her throat, Sharon waited for her superior's next move; assuming the woman behind her would start pounding away. Instead however, she just stayed still, twisting and wiggling the phallus in her grip, ensuring it was deeply lodged in her painfully full ass.

"Alright." Natasha said, leaning over the naked, quivering blonde to whisper in her ear: "Push out the vibrator with your asshole."

"What?!" Sharon exclaimed, a look of horror spreading over her flushed face.

Natasha growled seductively: "Show me you can handle this and push that vibe out Agent Carter, Now."

Sharon whimpered; never in her wildest imagination did she think things could have gone this far, but, eager to be done with this, she decided to follow through. Gripping the pillow beneath her chin, Sharon scrunched up her pretty face and gritted her teeth as she fought to expel the intruder from her rectum. Squeezing her abdomen with all her might and arching her back, the dark blonde began to break out into a sweat, trembling all over with the effort. Yet the vibrator in her bowels refused to budge.

"You're supposed to help too!" she exclaimed, turning to glare at the impassive face of the woman behind her. Agent Romanoff seemed remarkably calm; except from a hint of smugness glittering in her deep green eyes:

"That would be rather counter-productive," Natasha responded, even though the result of this test was already clear.

Sharon bit her lip until she tasted blood. What in the world had possessed her to agree to this? Squeezing her eyes shut, she pushed even harder. Her gut rolled as the pole lodged in her rectum crept infinitesimally outwards.

"Good girl," Natasha said condescendingly, patting the nearest cheek.

"Hnnnng! Unnnghhh!" Sharon grunted, pushing out another two inches. Her arms and legs were shaking violently, rivers of sweat dripping from her forehead, matting her dirty blonde hair, trailing across her spine and between her breasts.

"I-I can't do this!" the blonde sobbed. "I need help!"

"Alright then," Natasha replied, shaking her head, even as she smiled dangerously.

Thump! The three inches Carter had agonizingly dislodged rushed back inside, propelled by a slap from the redhead's powerful arm.

"Oh GOD!" Sharon yelped, feeling her guts jolt from the force. Behind her, Natasha grinned like a shark, beginning to rhythmically pump the dildo.

"You Awww... You can't be doing this to mee!! Ahhhhh!!" Sharon's face contorted as she felt the phallus penetrate her once more.

"Why not?" Natasha responded genuinely, watching the girl struggle, groping the sheets around her in vein.

"It's, ahhh! Its so humiliating!"

"You thought this job was dignified? Natasha responded bitterly, "we do the things normal people won't, sometimes that means inducing pleasure, but most of the time it is inducing pain!"

Natasha had to swallow her temper, nevertheless adding a little extra force on her already tiring wrist:

"You really thought you could get by in S.H.I.E.L.D with nepotism?" the redhead panted, the effort of jerking the dildo in and out of the blonde becoming quickly tiresome:

"I gave up everything to be here, and you're worried about dignity?!"

Natasha felt her voice crack, blinking hard; apparently she wasn't just dealing with Carter's issues. Pushing the dildo as deep into the young agent as it would go, the redhead twisted the shaft to the right.

Sharon felt the tip press against her bowels a little too hard. Eyes becoming wide as saucers, the dark blonde could only shudder as Agent Romanoff forced her body to evacuate.

Ffffffrrrrppppppp! Natasha felt the air squeeze its way around the dildo, the girl shuddering in place, unable to suppress her embarrassing accident.

Smirking, the redhead heard a buzz come from across the room, before realizing she had expected this call. Turning back to her victim, Natasha leant in, speaking in the mortified girl's ear:

"I need to take that call Carter, but obviously I can't leave you here all alone and embarrassed. Soo..."

Reaching down, Natasha gripping the end of the deeply embedded dildo, feeling for a specific indentation.

"Wonder what this little switch does?..." Natasha asked slyly, watching for the girl's reaction.

Sharon lifted her head, eyes snapping open from her daze:

"Wait, don't UUnnnnghhh!!" the dark blonde yelped as Agent Romanoff flipped the tiny switch, vibrations coursing from her own dildo and spreading throughout her abdomen.

Deep in the girl's ass, the dildo filled her, holding her sphincters open cruelly, all the while stretching her tender rear. Meanwhile, the relentless phallic vibrations activated every nerve ending at once, causing Sharon to convulse in agonizing pleasure. Rippling through her bowels, the vibrator immediately stimulated the girl's nethers. For the young agent, this was simply too much.

"Ahh, Ahhh! Ummmphg, OWW! Oh, hhnguh!!" Sharon screamed, an orgasm bursting through her, creasing her brow and curling her toes as the girl was forced to cum.

Gasping, the young agent lost all control, spasming and twisting on her bed, clawing at the bed sheets as the world devolved into a haze of sparkling lights.

Slipping away stealthily, Natasha watched in amusement as the rookie agent struggled, turning to drop her legs over the bed. Finding her knickers, the agent pulled the red lacy garment back up her thighs, replacing it before sauntering over to her jacket. Bending over, Natasha retrieved her vibrating cell phone from the crumpled tan leather, answering it just before the device rang-off.

"Romanoff?" Agent Hill enquired curtly, her voice emanating from the tiny speaker.

"Yes Ma'am," Natasha responded calmly, using a hand to slip obstructive straight red hair behind her ear.

"This is a secure connection?" Maria asked carefully, "You are not being overheard?"

Natasha looked over at the blonde, just in time to hear her gasp, another orgasm shooting through her lithe frame, the girl collapsing onto the bed in a heap:

"I seriously doubt the target is listening."

"Good," Agent Hill responded, "Your assessment? How is our Golden Girl?"

"Your initial investigation was accurate," Natasha began warily, "Agent Carter is not level 6 material, she's no killer, reserved, honest, in a word; nice."

As she spoke the Natasha turned away from the writhing blonde, just as she lost control once more: Ffffrrrrrrrpppppp! Agent Carter emitted another tortured squeak, followed by a shuddering groan.

Natasha ignored the girl's continuing torment: "I guess it would be refreshing to get some straight-laced people on the payroll; if S.H.I.E.L.D had any real time for niceness."

For a second there was silence on the other end, then Agent Hill responded:

"Disappointing, but hardly suprising. Will she be a liability?"

"No," Natasha responded quickly, before realizing she was supposed to assess this situation dispassionately, "I-I mean, not on the right assignment. Promote her to level 4 access and put her where she can't do any damage; a protective detail. Some babysitting job that flatters her ego."

"Understood Agent Romanoff, I'll take your recommendation under advisement," Maria replied.

"Thank you," Natasha responded subserviently, her old habits re-emerging quickly. For Agent Hill to even acknowledge her still seemed a great compliment. The Deputy Director spoke up once more:

"Report to the Triskelion in 36 hours, you are needed for another engagement."

"Another engagement?" Natasha responded nonchalantly, although curiosity trimmed her voice, "What do I do with Carter??"

"Assign Miss Carter a new call-sign and leave her breathing. As for your new mission, I cannot relay your objectives over the phone," Maria responded tightly, "So let's just say this next target is out of this world."

With that the phone went dead, leaving Natasha to ponder the meaning of the brunette's words, as she turned back to the dark blonde.

Sharon lay on her back, sprawled out over her bed, limbs twisted into the ruffled sheets. Barely conscious, the young agent was roused by a gentle pat to the thigh, eyes opening groggily. Blinking hard, the girl twisted, only to regret this sudden movement, her sore ass flaring; vibrator still buzzing intoxicatingly.

Looking up she caught the redhead's eyes, the superior agent now sitting beside her on the bedspread. In-spite of their rigorous activity, Agent Romanoff looked perfect, the only evidence of their tryst a red bra strap fallen loose around her shoulder. Realising she must have blacked out, Sharon sat up gingerly, attempting to croak out a question:

"A-agent Romanoff? I-"

The redhead leant forward, pressing a finger to the girl's lips: "From now on, whether in deep cover or just in the field, you are no longer Sharon Carter," Natasha paused, surveying the stunned blonde agent;

"From now on, you will be Agent 13. So... still feeling lucky?"