An Avenger's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up again for approval, Sharon saw the redhead's disgruntled expression, eyebrow raised:

"That the best you can do?" Natasha said, smirking; it will take a lot more commitment than that to make me, ahhh! Better..." The agent groaned as the persistent tongue moved back up and down several times in her increasingly slick entrance.

Getting past her initial reluctance, Sharon started to eat with earnest, her tongue lapping intentionally; rolling experimentally over the surface of Romanoff's lower lips, touching lightly at her clit before finally slipping deeper inside.

Pulling away momentarily to consider her stance, the dirty blonde realised that the Black Widow was now definitely enjoying her stimulation, thighs quivering in time with her breath. However, apparently annoyed by the sudden lack of contact, Agent Romanoff almost immediately moved her head back to the main course.

To Sharon's surprise she emitted a smothered, indelicate grown as she licked even deeper into her superior's snatch upon re-entry; actually enjoying the taste of the other agent's warm, rich honey. For the dark blonde other females had never been on the menu; she had never even considered sex with a woman! But now that she was tasked with making a female superior cum, could she actually enjoy herself?

Meanwhile, holding Carter's head tightly between her thighs, Natasha decided to up the ante; starting a slow, deliberate motion with her hips, grinding consistently into the girl's open mouth, ignoring any protest the blonde struggled to emit.

This went on for sometime, Natasha on the bed undulating calmly while Sharon tugged at the bed sheets, constantly adjusting just to stay in place. For a while both women forgot anything but their physical hierarchy; both concerned with nothing more than the redhead's pleasure.

Losing her composure due to her increasing ecstasy, Natasha ran a hand through her own hair before realising how hot and sweaty she'd become. Pulling her orange shirt up around her waist, the redhead tugged the garment over her head efficiently before throwing it aside. Breathing deeply she leant backward on the bed, full breasts jiggling in the tight constraint of her matching red bra. Staring up at the ceiling, Natasha's mouth fell open as pleasure enveloped her system; the things she would do for this job.

Feeling Agent Romanoff redistribute her weight Sharon didn't miss a beat, leaning in to press her face even further between the other agent's legs, determined to do a good job. Reaching under a thigh she lifted a toned leg over her shoulder, her hand gliding down its back before instinctively gripping into the redhead's voluptuous behind.

Natasha gasped as pain flared across her sensitive cheek, still sore days after it's punishment. Rather than admonish the girl however, the redhead cooed, the pain complimenting her pleasure nicely. Natasha drifted; had never considered how much her time with Deputy Director Hill might affect her outside their 'calibrations'. Yet she couldn't help but think of the brunette as the young blonde ate her out. Of course, Agent Hill would never do something so degrading.

Meanwhile Sharon began to aggressively devour Romanoff's sweet centre, cream escaping across her face; smearing lips and cheeks alike. Meanwhile her tongue made wet, squishy sounds as it moved back and forth, curling against tender folds with reckless abandon.

The dak blonde's rational control was momentarily lost, moaning as she burrowed further into glorious warmth, her mouth creating deliciously soft vibrations inside the redhead's throbbing cunt.

The blonde agent shuddered; this whole situation was beyond compromising, her nose tickled by the short, curly red hairs of her superior's snatch. Meanwhile, her chin was buried in cunt, strong thighs cocooning hollowed cheeks. Licking Agent Romanoff's clit, Sharon formed a tight seal with her mouth, sucking and blowing on her pussy with each intake and outtake of breath. The redhead tensed, her left leg flailing suddenly; almost kicking the blonde. Holding firm Sharon soldiered on, even a little gratified that she could affect the composed Black Widow.

Natasha began to hump against Carter recklessly, enjoying the feel of the plump lips struggling in earnest, the continuous motion of her thrusts overcoming a usually aggressive mouth. This meant however, that the determined dark blonde now found it increasingly hard to breathe, the redhead too caught up in her own stimulation to notice. Eventually the younger agent had to surface, gasping for air.

Sharon panted, eyes wide, attempting to regain some dignity after allowing herself to become caught up in this compromising situation. Realising her face must be coated with juices she hurriedly wiped at her sticky lips with the back of her hand, embarrassed and ashamed.

Natasha however, would wait no longer, impatiently grabbing at the dirty blonde and jamming her face back into her own crotch roughly; almost growling as the girl's tongue determinedly went into overdrive.

Natasha grimaced; determination was one thing, but this girl was really going for it, her eyes clenching shut as the blonde agent stroked her insides, pleasuring her phenomenally with an inexperience tongue: Agent Carter definitely had some natural talent.

The redhead tensed, gripping the sheets as the small, wet instrument lapped at her clit; For once Carter's inability to keep her mouth shut when faced with authority becoming useful. Arms shaking violently, the agent tangled one in the girl's hair whilst the other tore at the sheets uselessly. Natasha blinked; this was going too be a hard orgasm!

Coughing, Sharon twitched on stiff knees; pussy juice running down her chin. Gasping, the blonde was shocked by the heat and sense of confinement she felt as the Black Widow's tough thighs squeezed her face. Tongue wrestling the folds before her, Sharon moved deeper into her superior's moist cavity, the young agent almost choking as another wave of rich cream surged across her tongue. Instinctively the girl swallowed; viscous honey sliding into her gullet.

Natasha was just holding herself together, impressed by the girl's dedication. Looking down she saw the dirty blonde bobbing between her thighs, chocolate brown eyes wide and dazed as she gulped down more of the redhead's tangy nectar.

This was the Black Widow's favourite part of any sexual encounter, just as she teetered on the tipping point; going from her most tense to her most relaxed state in mere seconds. If she wanted to, Natasha could have snapped this girl's neck, or have her suck on her pussy for hours without ever cumming; it took a stronger will than that of Agent Carter to control the redhead. Yet sometimes it was nice to let her guard down and the dirty blonde had surprised her. She was just so desperate to impress! Some of Natasha's encounters had been rough, for good or for bad, but never had she been on the end of something so... honest, sweet even. No covers, false names or costumes. So for once Natasha decided to cut the woman some slack:

No longer fighting the pleasure she was feeling, Natasha relaxed all of her muscles instantaneously, allowing her taught frame to become loose. Spasm-ing, the redhead was pretty sure she heard something crack as her pent up adrenaline suddenly burst free. This had an immediate outcome. Collapsing backward onto the bed waves of pleasure began to shudder out of her and Natasha came hard; months of pent up aggression suddenly released with little thought for the consequences.

Sharon felt the body above her flex; first pulling her further in, then reverberating out. Then she witnessed something the straight-laced agent had never thought she would; another woman squirting:

The First burst hit the back of her throat, making the dirty blonde sprawl backward gasping, while the second spurt caught her eye. Yelping Sharon wiped at her face in shock, looking up just in time for the final spray; spattering her skin and hair in pussy juice.

Sharon blinked in stunned silence; she had been effectively glazed by the Black Widow. Dutifully finishing what she started, the girl pursed her soft lips once more and lapped up the redhead's excretions carefully, allowing Romanoff time to cool off.

Finally satisfied her job was complete, Sharon raised herself from the floor in a daze, more keen than ever for a hot shower and something to alcoholic to drink. And yet more than both of those things, the young agent was keen for a more intimate luxury, having become embarrassingly caught up in the task at hand. Straightening up uncertainly, the dirty blonde almost stood to attention before thinking better of it; this was hardly an official end-of-assignment briefing.

Looking down at the relaxed redhead, Sharon realised the senior agent was in no hurry to leave. Spread out on the blonde's bed, Agent Romanoff was admittedly a jaw-dropping sight and more at ease than the girl had ever seen her; luxuriating in her post orgasmic glow.

Sharon found the sight embarrassingly arousing, shaking her head in disbelief. Realising she need to go to the bathroom and take care of this newfound attraction, the blonde elected to first attempt to make a deal, before then dealing with her own confusing urges; Awkwardly, Sharon pressed her bare thighs together.

Reclined, Natasha could stretch, cat-like, on her back, eyes mercifully closed. For a few brief moments she could forget the mission and just enjoy the moment.

Hearing the younger agent clear her throat, Natasha awoke from her haze almost immediately, opening an eye to observe the source of her disturbance:

"Mmmm hmmm! Agent Romanoff? I was hoping we could discuss potential positions within S.H.I.E.L.D? In the right department I could be a real asset to our international intelligence. And since we're finished..."

"You think we're finished?" Natasha interrupted, sitting up to address the uppity blonde, eyebrow raised; It hadn't been 5 minutes and the girl was already acting like she was getting a raise and a new pension:

"We're finished when I say we're finished Carter. The only positions you should be worried about are those you're about to take in this bed."

Agent Romanoff patted the sheets beside her, gesticulating for the dark blonde to join her.

Sharon's mouth fell open; dumbstruck:

"I-I thought you just wanted me to... There's really no need to return the favour..."

Natasha smirked: "then think of it less as an offer, more as an order."

Sharon pouted immaturely, arms crossed in admittedly weak defiance, legs also still together tellingly...

"Come on! I think I've debased myself more than enough to prove my devotion! I-I've..."

"Come here," Natasha commanded firmly, gesticulating to the bedspread beside her insistently.

Biting her tongue, Sharon stepped out of her heels grudgingly. Moving to step onto the bed, the blonde stopped in place, frowning as the superior agent shook her head.

"Take off the rest first."

Natasha watched intently as the blonde struggled with this request; clearly battling deep reservations as she reached behind her own back. Unconsciously, the redhead held her breath as the girl unclasped black brassiere.

Removing one strap and then the other, Sharon paused, weighing up the situation: It was clear her superior wanted this, but she was also tired, perhaps even making a misstep. Indulging Romanoff with a physical display could ultimately give her the advantage. With a friend in S.H.I.E.L.D of her clout she might even end up running the place!

So, electing to slowly slip the cups from her chest, Sharon let her pert globes bounce free into the cool air. Gratified by the redhead's clear appreciation, observing as Agent Romanoff's tongue swiped lightly over her lips, Feeling her own nipples harden, Sharon felt prepared to continue.

Tugging down her panties, the blonde blushed, hands unconsciously attempting to cover her pussy before the lacy black cloth even hit the floor. Realising modesty was now useless; the blonde removed her hands, finally bared for Romanoff's gaze.

Natasha's eyes drank in the defiant woman's nakedness, momentarily forgetting her own intentions before nodding appreciatively; summoning the blonde with an outstretched hand.

Kneeling on the bed, Carter shuffled forward nervously. Now just above the Black Widow, the young agent was at a loss once more, looking down into smouldering eyes.

Finally losing her patience, Natasha made the first move. Rolling sharply to her left, the redhead moved out from beneath the girl. Gripping the sheets Carter knelt on, the superior agent tugged sharply.

Before Sharon could grasp what was happening she was flipped unceremoniously onto her back. Winded, she could only gasp as the other agent straddled her, a single hand gathering the blonde's wrists before pinning them above her own head. Closing her eyes, Sharon took a shuddering breath: so much for having the advantage.

"You've done pretty well for an amateur. But did you honestly think all this was somehow just for my benefit? Don't be naïve. I need to see it in your eyes..."

Romanoff's other hand slipped provocatively down the girl's exposed stomach, trailing over her neat patch of hair before descending into obvious wetness. Again the younger agent gasped, eyelids fluttering open as long digits spread her vulnerable flower, straining against the other woman helplessly as her body was manipulated.

"See what?" Sharon moaned, attempting to gather intelligence even as the redhead slipped a long finger into her pussy. It had been so long since anyone had given the blonde this kind of treatment, and against her better judgement Sharon found herself giving over to it.

"I need to see you: without your precious pretense," Natasha explained somewhat harshly, "Give yourself to me fully and I'll make sure you get a decent assignment."

"Uunggh!" Sharon gasped in frustration, brow knitting as Agent Romanoff stimulated her pleasure centres cruelly. Brushing her thighs together, the blonde attempted to relieve her ecstasy to no avail, the redhead easily stirring the girl towards orgasm with a flick to her clit. Then tickling her pussy lips with practiced effectiveness, Natasha played with her prey, forcing Sharon to shudder in her grip.

"Where do you keep it?" Natasha purred alluringly, watching the girl twitch and whimper as she manipulated her.

"Keep What!?" Sharon moaned in reply, eyes rolling as agent Romanoff brushed her G-spot once more.

"The Vibrator Carter," Natasha said simply.

Sharon balked, eyes widening in shock. "I- I don't... Have you been spying on me??!"

Natasha smirked, responding curtly: "
Right; Pretty trust fund girl, 26 years old, demanding job, no boyfriend. Want me to go on?"

Sharon bit her lip, struggling to come up with an answer as the redhead sent sparks of pleasure up through her belly, a second digit slipping between her delicate folds. She elected to respond simply:

"Its, Ahh ugh! Under my pillow..."

Natasha leant over the shaking blonde, slipping a hand beneath the girl's head and rummaging around for the device. Retrieving the dildo, the redhead smiled; so predictable. Not too big, Carter was typically conservative. Natasha wasn't concerned; she knew how to get the best from any tool.

Reaching down, Natasha firmly separated the girl's legs. Licking her own fingers she ran them up and down the blonde's pussy lips, smiling to herself as she found Carter even wetter down there.

"You really do want to a promotion." Natasha said, looking down into those wide brown eyes.

It was a statement, not a question, but Sharon answered subserviently, first with a nod, and then when she saw the dangerous look in Romanoff's eyes she responded dumbly, "Yes... I guess I do..."

Natasha smiled at this response and said, "Look into my eyes Carter. Don't look away."

Once their eyes were firmly locked the redhead pressed the dildo firmly against the girl's pussy lips and slowly began to push forwards, enjoying the look on the blonde's face as she pushed her way inside.

Sharon whimpered softly as she felt her pussy lips stretch over the awkwardly familiar shaft, the young agent crying out in a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure when the head finally forced its way inside her pussy. Soon the hard plastic was deep, Sharon bending a knee to brace herself for what she knew was coming. Balancing herself against the tensed thigh, Romanoff continued.

Before reaching the point of no return, the handle almost buried in the quivering girl, Natasha slowly pulled back, removing inch after inch from deep inside the young agent, before pushing forwards until it was in all the way, thrusting the vibrator back inside the other woman.

Soon Natasha had established a slow but steady rhythm, thrusting in and out of the young blonde beneath her, greatly enjoying the sound of her moans and the realization of submission appearing in those frantic chocolate brown eyes.

Natasha didn't normally like eye contact during sex; keeping track of a cover was difficult in such intensely comporomising situations. Sometimes she would forget why she had even been ordered to have sex with whomever she was seducing in the first place, becoming lost in the seduction itself.

But this time it was different; this time she was herself, no different identities, no tricks. Just a test of will between two informed parties. This time the redhead was on top:

Carter's eyes were telling Natasha that her youngest conquest was feeling overwhelmed, probably still struggling with the fact that another woman could give her so much pleasure. The girl had given up on protesting, and even though she was afraid about what was going to happen the blonde clearly wanted this; hardly a typical trade between Agents.

At that moment Sharon was lost in the superior woman's eyes. So still and yet smoldering with an intensity that scared the dark blonde. Agent Romanoff didn't just want her dignity: she wanted all of her.

It still amazed Sharon that could use a fake penis to fuck her better than any of the guys she had been with. Then again, considering the nature of the Black Widow's job, the blonde realized having the ability to disarm any opponent, regardless of their sex, must come in handy.

Yet Natasha just made it look so easy; She wasn't fucking her too softly or slowly that Sharon wasn't properly aroused, Natasha was fucking her with incredible precision, the dildo moving in and out of the young agent's pussy at just the right speed so that her pleasure would build with every stroke, drawing an orgasm from the reluctant girl. Pinned to her own bed, all Sharon could do was let the intense pleasure saturate her entire system.

Effortlessly Romanoff brought Sharon to a heightened state of arousal and in less than a few minutes the dark blonde was so close to cumming. For the increasingly desperate blonde it felt all too long.

However, the redhead seemed more than content to just continue fucking her at this slow, steady pace, each new gentle thrust making Sharon want to scream in frustration, gritting her teeth; clearly the superior agent was drawing this out on purpose.

Ever since the initial penetration Natasha had been staring into Sharon's eyes; the woman barely even blinking as she filled her pussy with a level of skill she had never experienced before. And in all that time the redhead seemed to stare into her soul, the blonde feeling weak and exposed.

Was this always meant as a lesson, to humble her? Romanoff's gaze penetrated her even harder than the dildo, each thrust just punctuating her point. The blonde's body was Romanoff's too wield.

In all that time she could barely think, only able to lie there and allow the stronger, more dominating agent to use her body as she saw fit.