An Effective Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

"Okay, ladies," I said with both of them standing in front of me. "Believe it or not, I'm going to teach you something you've been doing wrong your entire lives."

Tanya gave me a wicked smile. "Dave, you are helluva teacher. I told Alina."

I was stumped. They both were smiling at me. I took a deep breath. "Okay, Tanya, you first." I walked over to her, stood beside her and put my hand on her stomach. She smiled at me.

"What you want me to do, Dave?"

"I want you to breathe in and as you do, fill your stomach - let the air go in. Then hold your breath for one count and pull your stomach in as you breathe out."

She did that for three or four breaths. Then as she breathed in, she put her hand over mine and moved it a few inches lower so that I was just below her navel. "You can breathe like this?" She asked, her brow wrinkling.

"Well, yeah...I do naturally now."

"Show us, Dave Daniels."

I lifted my shirt up to my chest and breathed a deep breath in, pushing my stomach out. Tanya put her hand at my belt line, her hand moving towards my crotch.

"I like to feel you breathe," she said softly, her fingers trailing up to my chest.

"Alina, come - you try." Alina came over to me and said "Put your hand on me, Dave. I try to breathe right way." She pulled her shirt out of her shorts and up to her bra. She had a tight stomach with real definition.

I put my hand on her stomach and felt it slowly move in and out. My shirt was out of my shorts now which was a good thing, because I had a reasonable boner underneath it. "Alina, you are toned. You do exercise, right?"

"I was gymnastics teacher in Russia. But I never run before."

Tanya was watching my hand on Alina's stomach. She walked over. "We run some more before it rain?"

I spent the next half hour showing them how to run by landing on their heels and rolling off their toes. I showed them how to put their hands low like they were swimming.

As the first rumbles of thunder crashed from out of the east, I looked at the sky and called to both girls. "Hey ladies? That's it. You never run when there is thunder or lightening. Let's get back inside."

We went inside as the wind began to pick up and swirls of dust came off the empty lot across the street. As soon as I ushered both girls in and closed the door, I turned around. They were standing next to each other, both sweating and flushed.

"Well, how we do first day?" Tanya asked with a small smile.

"To tell you the truth, I'm really surprised. I thought you would quit in the first fifteen minutes - half hour for sure. But you did great."

Her smile broadened to her entire face. "Thank you Dave. I am surprised. We celebrate now?"

I shook my head. "Well I don't know about celebrating just yet. Let's get a couple of weeks of this under our belts first, okay?"

She looked disappointed. "You the coach. Okay. But how about lunch. We make. Okay?"

Alina smiled and nodded along with Tanya. "Well," looking at my Polar Watch, "Okay. Really don't have to be anywhere..."

Tanya clapped her hands. "Good!" And she swirled into the kitchen. Alina stood there, still smiling at me.

"Umm, Tanya?" I called. "Any chance I can get a shower? Hate to bother you, but I am beginning to smell like a men's locker room."

"Sure." She called from the kitchen where I heard plates banging. "Alina? Show Dave my bathroom, okay?"

Of course, I knew the bathroom. Shit, I cleaned my dick in there after fucking Tanya, but I didn't think I should share that with Alina

.

Alina held out a hand and took mine. "Come, Dave, I show you," she said almost shyly.

We walked through to Tanya's bedroom - still with the ugly coverlet and she opened the door to the bathroom.

"Thanks Alina. I won't be that long." I smiled at her and closed the bathroom door behind me.

The tub was standard with a shower that you turned on the bath and then pulled the little thingee and the water came out of the shower head.

I got the water hot, stripped off my running clothes and suddenly remembered, "Oh shit - I don't have anything to change back into...Oh well, at least my body will be clean."

I stepped carefully into the tub and let the water spill over me. I heard a small sound outside the tub and stood very still for a few seconds. Then I heard Alina's voice.

"Dave? I take your clothes to wash, is all right?"

"Oh. Alina. I mean thanks. I'm afraid I never gave a thought..."

With that, the shower curtain opened and there stood Alina, completely naked. She was toned. Good shoulders, flat stomach, decent sized breasts that stood up with pink nipples and small aerolas.

She looked at me as I looked at her. Looking at her, I got an instant hard on. She looked at it and smiled. "Tanya said you got a great cock. She was right."

With that, she climbed into the tub. As she did I noticed the little blonde fringe around her pussy. She stood with her back to me and shivered a little. Her back had rippling muscles of the kind you would expect from a gymnast.

I had put the soap in the soap dish beside me. She reached down, her wrist grazing my hard on. She took the soap and turned to me.

"I wash your back?"

"Well, I mean sure." I turned and felt strong hands rub me vigorously up through my shoulders and then down to my buttocks. She took her time and I leaned against the wall away from the shower. "God Alina," I said softly, "that feels wonderful."

"Good. Then turn around."

I did and she started on my neck and shoulders. I watched the muscles flex in her arms and her breasts jiggle just the slightest bit as she washed. Her face was a picture of pure concentration. She soaped me on my stomach and when she got just below my navel she looked up at me and smiled.

She slowly got on her knees and as the water cascaded down her back, she took my testicles in her hand and gently began to soap them.

I was trying to keep my knees from collapsing.

She looked up at me, water running down her body, her hair plastered against her face and shoulders and smiled. She took my half hard cock in her hand and began to soap it and stroke it.

I managed to say, between clenched teeth, "Alina, I'm liable to come all over you if you don't..."

She abruptly stopped stroking me and stood up. She moved a half step and was right up against me, my cock trapped between her legs, her breasts brushing just below my chest.

"Tanya, she tell you about my husband?"

"Well no - just that he and Tanya's husband are partners."

"Miro is Polish."

"So?"

"I don't know, Polish men, they don't like loving. They like fucking until they come. They don't care what I want."

I reached around her and turned the water off. "So tell me, Alina, what is it that you want?"

She grabbed me around the waist tighter and rubbed her body back and forth across mine, making my cock swing from side to side. "I want what you give Tanya. She told me that you are best fuck she ever had. You take your time and make sure she is satisfied. You are a good man, Dave."

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back. "How old are you, Alina?"

She looked up at me and thrust her jaw out. "I am thirty. Tanya is forty. She has more experience than me. But, I want you, Dave."

With that she took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it again. I gently took her hand away, lifted the hand to my lips and kissed it.

"Alina, I am flattered. Making love to you would, I am sure, be fantastic. But we are in Tanya's bathroom and she is making lunch. Maybe we can wait a bit?"

"Tanya knows I want you. She says is all right if we fuck."

With that, Alina pulled back the shower curtain and stepped out on the bathroom floor, holding my hand and leading me out as well. She took a large towel and began to vigorously dry my shoulders, my back and down my legs. She came to the front of me and rubbed my chest, concentrating on where she was drying.

She smiled at me again and knelt in front of me. She began to dry the front of my legs and came to my cock. She took it in her hand and began to gently pat it with the towel. I got rock hard.

She tentatively leaned in and licked the underside of my cock. She took it in her hand and then looked up at me, her blue eyes puzzled. "I never do this before. Tanya tried to teach me how to suck but I don't know..."

I reached down and pulled her damp body up until she stood. "That can wait. You really want me to make love to you, now?"

"Tanya went to store to give us time. Yes, I want you now".

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. This was weird. There was the bed where I fucked Tanya a week ago.

Alina went over and pulled down the ugly coverlet and there were the gray sheets. She sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me to her.

She had her hands in her lap, looking up at me. "How you want me, Dave?" Her blue eyes were opened really wide and her breathing was shallow.

I reached down and took her chin in my hand. I leaned in and kissed her gently. "I want you to be one with me. I want to love you gently and for a long time. The two of you talking about me and sex, that is something that is brand new to me."

She smiled, scooted farther on the bed and turned around. She got up on her knees and put her head down. Her ass was staring me in the face and I could see wet pussy lips just visible below her ass.

Softly I said, "is this how you like to have sex, Alina?"

She looked back at me. "Miro always fuck me from behind. He standing on floor, me like this. Is okay?"

I stood up, reached over and pulled her legs out from under her. She was lying flat on her stomach. I lay down next to her and took her in my arms.

"Alina, of course it's okay. But I really think it's better if we are lying together and can feel all of each other. Understand?"

She looked at me from inches away and a smile came over her. At that moment she was truly beautiful. "Tanya told me you were gentle and good, both. Show me?"

I took her fully in my arms and held her from her head to her toes, my throbbing cock against her stomach. I kissed her gently but she grabbed my face and kissed me really hard and then kissed me all over my face.

I rolled her on her back and began to kiss her neck, licking each ear. She shuddered every time my tongue went in her ear. She lay still, her hands grabbing the sheet beside her. I kissed down the middle of her chest and then began to lick each nipple.

She was panting and moving her legs. "Dave, I never feel like this..."

I looked up from just above her navel. "Alina, tell me. When is the last time you had an orgasm?

"

"You mean last time I come? I never come. Tanya told me it was like her head coming off first time with Peter. But Peter not fuck her much any more. She tell me she come hard with you." She shuddered again. "You think?..."

I began to run my tongue around her navel. She began to writhe. I moved my hands from her breasts to her groin. I stroked gently just above her pussy lips, then gently began to stroke her just inside her vagina.

She jumped and grabbed my wrists. I stopped and looked at her face. She was flushed. "Dave...I don't know...oh God, please do more." She dropped her hands and grabbed the sheets.

Her legs fell apart and her butt lifted off the bed. I gently put one finger inside her pussy and began to stroke it in and out. She writhed and was muttering in what I guess was Russian.

I took my finger out and scooted a little lower on the bed. I licked her just above her pussy, took my hands and spread her vagina lips apart and began to lick her pussy, finding the clit and circling it with my tongue.

She began to writhe even more and I had a problem keeping my tongue engaged. Suddenly her feet planted themselves on the bed, she lifted her buttocks, grabbed me by the back of the head and thrust me into her pussy so hard I had trouble breathing.

She shuddered once more and then I felt her juices flowing out of her on to my face, down my chin and on to the bed. "Dave, Dave..." she whispered and then collapsed onto the bed.

I took a part of the sheet, wiped my face and looked up at her. She was lying flat on her back, breathing slowly, her eyes closed.

"Alina?" I questioned quietly.

She lifted her head a bit. Her blue eyes were glistening. "I heard about it," she said softly, "but I didn't know what it was. Thank you Dave." She began to cry.

I came up and took her in my arms. "Why are you crying?"

She spoke into my shoulder. "Why I have to wait till I'm thirty years old to feel that?"

I softly stroked her back. "I don't know, Alina. Is Miro the only man you've ever went to bed with?"

She nodded. "I was virgin at twenty five when we meet. We date and he like to play with my tits. Then in car one night he tell me to jerk him off. We don't fuck until honeymoon. Then we do it like I show you. This is all new to me."

She reached down and found my cock. She began to stroke it and it began to get hard. She looked at me. "You still want to fuck me, Dave?"

I took her hand away and kissed it. "I want to make love to you, Alina."

I moved to get above her again. I took my cock and rubbed it gently against her pussy lips. They were still wet.

Her legs moved apart and I slid in carefully. Her blue eyes opened wide. I stroked in and out slowly and her hands went around my back. Her eyes closed and her hips rose to meet my thrusts.

I went in and out slowly, putting my hands on her hips and gently moving back and forth. It was a steady rhythm as our two bodies seemed to become one. It was slow and beautiful.

Suddenly her eyes opened, she clutched my butt, put her ear to mine and whispered "Oh God Dave, I coming again."

And she did. Thrusting and bucking under me, clutching at me and moaning, she came and came. I managed to hold back until she began to recede and then I got up on my knees, thrusted into her even deeper, picked up the speed and this time we came together.

Spent and sweating we lay, me on top of her, feeling her breathing get slower, my face buried in the pillow beside her head. The next thing I knew was a gentle knocking on the door.

"Dave? You in there? With Alina?"

Damn! It was Tanya. What the hell was going on between these two? Listen, I was having a wonderful sexual adventure, but somehow I didn't seem to be in control.

I had rolled over to one side of the bed while I napped and Alina was wrapped in a sheet on the other side of the bed. She sat up, clutching the sheet to her breasts.

"Tanya?" She said, followed by some rapid Russian. She looked over at me and smiled.

Tanya, on the other side of the door, laughed. "Okay, you two. I get lunch ready. I bet you plenty hungry."

I leaned on one elbow. "No secrets between you two, are there?"

She giggled and got out on the other side of the bed. "Not many. Not when it comes to David Daniels, for sure."

She came around, took my hand and led me back into the bathroom. This time the joint shower was quick and efficient. I still did not have my clothes. I wrapped a towel around myself. Alina did the same and we walked into the hall together.

Tanya looked around the corner from the dining room. "Your clothes in great room," she said shaking her head.

We went in and sure enough, washed and dried were Alina and my running stuff on the couch. We both dressed without a word and went into the dining room.

The rain had stopped and the sun was beating down again on Wedgefield Estates. The dining room table was brimming with cold cuts, cole slaw, rye bread and beer.

We sat down silently and ate for about five minutes. Finally, I couldn't stand it any more. "Okay guys, what the hell is going on with us?"

Tanya was wearing an overly large caftan. She smiled at me and winked at Alina. "With us, David? You are teaching and we are learning, yes?"

I pushed my plate away from me and leaned in on the table. "Look, the deal was, I would coach you into a running program. Tanya,"

I pointed a finger at her. "No you did not seduce me. We made love - seems Alina is well aware of that. This afternoon, Alina and I had a bedroom scene that might fit a top porno film and you seem to be okay with that. Please tell me, if you can, what my role in this threesome is to be?"

Alina and Tanya looked at each other and smiled. Tanya took a deep breath. "David. You are good looking and unattached. We are two lonely foreign housewives here alone. We want to run and lose weight and go to bed with you. This is wrong?"

I held up both my hands. "No, no. I'm not passing judgement here. I just want to get things straight. So, we will continue to run, you will both follow diets I give you and we will all have sex with no strings attached. Is that the deal?"

They looked at each other again and both smiled and nodded their heads. "Is okay, Dave?" Alina asked shyly.

"Okay? Are you kidding? I am in freaking hog heaven. Girls? Welcome to sex running course one oh one."

o*****

I had to fly out to New York that Monday. Before I left the Russian ladies, I sat down at Tanya's computer and typed out a schedule of stretches (attached a pictorial from a web site), a running schedule and some diet recommendations that I could only hope they would at least try.

After a couple of meetings and attending a small trade show, I met Artie Donovan, an old friend who had handled the financing end of the sale of our on line dating business.

We went to La Grenouillie on fifty second street, a fabulous French restaurant that is one of my favorites in NYC. It is not cheap, but I don't get to New York that often any more and Artie and I had not seen each other in almost a year.

We sat down and ordered some good red wine. "So, tell me about your life, dude," he said in that rapid fire voice of his.

"Well, folks are well, still living in freaking Minnesota. I have a nice condo on a lake, I'm about to become an adjunct professor at the University and I'm working with some start ups."

"You sound like a fucking retiree - but you look in good shape. Still running?"

"Yeah, a bit. Matter of fact..." and I couldn't help but smile.

"So, what's so funny?"

"Artie, you're going to find this hard to believe, but I gotta tell somebody. Friend of mine needed a projector he found on Craig's List..."

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the past two weekends. The wine arrived and we were silent until the uncorking, the tasting and the pouring were done. All through that, Artie just stared at me.

When the waiter left he put both elbows on the table and said "You gotta be shitting me. Really?"

I lifted my right hand. "Truth. Artie, if you told me what I just told you, I frankly wouldn't believe it. But, man, it happened to me. Tanya, the heavy set Russian? She like orchestrated this whole thing. The little blonde one, Alina? She never got laid face to face until me. You believe that?"

Artie shook his head. "Damn, Dave. You are one lucky son of a bitch. Where does it go from here?"

I shrugged. "Damn if I know. Their husbands will be back at the end of the month I guess. But for the next few weekends anyway..."

We talked business, ate a great meal and walked it off seeing Manhattan midtown by night. I signaled a cab and we said goodnight. Artie held my handshake a few seconds longer.

"Pardon this, but Dave? Don't bite off more than you can chew."

He smiled, I gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder and said "Said the same thing to myself, Artie - I'll keep you in the loop, so to speak."

We both chuckled and I went back to the hotel. It was a little past eleven. I turned on the television, scrolled through some channels and turned it off.

I picked up my cell and scrolled to Tanya's number. I hesitated a moment then dialed.

"Hallo?" Came the voice I had come to recognize.

"Tanya? It's Dave Daniels. How's it going?"

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers