An Effective Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David! So glad to hear. Where you are?"

"I'm in New York on business. Are you girls following our schedule?"

She giggled. "You mean with stretch and run. Sure."

"And diet?"

"We are sticking to it. I clean out my refrigerator. Alina do the same. Just healthy from now on, good?"

"Excellent. I'll be back in town on Thursday. Saturday good for you this week?"

"We both looking forward to it, to everything." She laughed.

"Okay, Tanya...have a good rest of the week."

I hung up, shook my head and turned out the light.

Every morning I was on the treadmill in the hotel gym. Two days of meetings and conferences and Friday I was on the plane home at four.

I have to admit, I was really curious as to how the morning with the two Russians would go. Yeah, last weekend was one of the strangest and most different experiences of my life. I never was a sexual adventurer. Pretty much a few affairs before I was married and a few after, but they just seemed to taper off.

This was really different. Training two good looking ladies and being expected to satisfy them sexually at the same time? Yeah, really different.

*****

Saturday was gratefully a bit overcast as I ran a trail route early. By the time I left for Tanya's, the sun had assumed charge again and it was another hot one. I threw on a clean sleeveless running shirt and a pair of shorts.

How would this day unfold? Well, just in case I packed my ditty bag, a sport shirt and a pair of jeans in my gym bag and tossed them in the Porche.

I pulled up to the house, saw Alina's minivan in the driveway, parked behind Tanya's Hyundai. I went up to the door and rang. I was wearing running shorts, a sleeveless top and a pair of casual Nikes, I didn't intend to run any more today, just work with the girls on pacing and form. I wanted to see if there was a school track nearby.

Tanya answered the door. Now, it might have been my imagination, but I could swear she was thinner. Her chestnut hair framed her face. She was wearing a loose fitting tee shirt with sleeves and the same shorts as last time I was here. She had the colorful Nikes on her feet.

She took my hand and pulled me into the little foyer. She grabbed me in a bear hug and licked my neck. "Great start for training," I thought.

"Dave, I miss you. Alina and me, we been doing what you ask. I am down five pounds, you believe that?"

I had extracted myself from Tanya and walked into the great room. "Yes Tanya, I can tell. The first weight is the easiest. You will plateau, but don't get discouraged. We are on a path here."

Just then Alina came out of the back hall. She looked about the same. She was wearing a matching sleeveless tee shirt and running shorts in pink. I could tell she had on the running bra, because her breasts were obviously restricted.

"Me, Dave? I don't lose any weight, is okay?"

I went over and gave her a hug. No preference between these two until they declared it. "Fine, Alina - with you we'll just move stuff around a little."

Tanya told me the kids were at a birthday party and another sleepover. She said the middle school track was about three miles away. We piled in the minivan and Alina drove over.

For the next hour I stood in the infield and helped both of them with their arm placement, stride and breathing. They both were excellent students. Mostly I thought, because they had grabbed this healthy lifestyle thing and were embracing it.

It was hot and they each went through a twelve ounce bottle of water during the hour. They both stood in front of me, winded and flushed.

"Tanya, Alina? You guys are awesome. Neither of you has any quit in you. I'm really proud of both of you. Let me take you lunch."

Tanya grabbed my arm. "We all sweaty, Dave."

"So? We're not going to anywhere fancy. I saw a Subway on the way over. Healthier too."

They both laughed and we got back in the minivan. After a low calorie lunch, on the way back to the house I asked how their husbands were doing.

Tanya had a towel around her neck sitting next to me in the back of the minivan. Looking straight ahead she said "I think they fucking around in Warsaw. They supposed to be on a deal for used trucks from U.S. But they been gone four weeks now and say there are 'complications'."

Alina looked back through the rear view mirror. "I think you right. Maybe they don't come back at all."

"Oh, nonsense," I said. You two are smart, pretty and there are the kids as well. Whatever - they will be back."

By then we were pulling into the driveway. Tanya opened the door. "Maybe you are right. But today? I don't want to think of Peter and his fat gut and little dick."

She turned and went to the door. Alina got out and smiled. "Tanya always say what she thinks."

Inside, Tanya peeled off her tee shirt, revealing those large breasts and yes, I could see the beginnings of some slimming down - not much, but enough to be encouraging.

"I smell like pig sty. I take shower."

Alina also peeled off her tee shirt, showing a body that if anything was tauter than two weeks ago. "Me too."

She stood next to Tanya. "What you think, Dave? We looking better?"

I shook my head. "Ladies, we are making progress on the track and off. Good beginning."

They looked at each other and smiled. Tanya came over and took my hand. "You help us in shower, Dave?"

"Umm...I'm not sure what you mean."

She pulled me towards the hall and Alina followed. We walked into her bedroom and she dropped my hand.

"Time for other part of program," she said. She peeled the running bra over her head and slipped out of the shorts. She was standing there in a pair of pink panties.

I heard some rustling behind me and turned around. Alina had done the same. I was in Tanya's bedroom which was now pretty full with two almost naked women and me.

Well, okay, I got a hard on, naturally. "Other part of the program?" I said softly.

Tanya laughed that laugh of hers and grabbed my hand. "Come Dave, we all take shower together."

She pulled me in to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Dave?" She questioned. "You take shower with us?"

What the hell. I took off my tee shirt, slid out of my shorts, kicked off my shoes and socks and was standing there in sweaty jockeys. Tanya pulled back the shower curtain and carefully stepped into the shower.

Alina took my hand and led me to the tub, stepped in next to Tanya and pulled me in with them. Now, the tub was standard size - so three of us took up just about the whole space. I had Tanya on my right, she was right under the warm spray. Alina on my left at the end of the tub. They still wore their panties which were now obviously soaked as were my Jockeys.

Tanya pulled me around so I had my back to her and I was almost up against Alina. Tanya took a body brush, soaped it and began vigorously washing my back. As the soap suds ran over my shoulders, Alina began to wash my shoulders and chest and down to my navel.

She smiled at me and slid my soaking Jockeys down to my ankles. Tanya had put the body brush down and was gently washing my buttocks with her strong hands. Alina was kneeling washing my legs. I looked down to see my cock straight up just above her head.

Alina reached up and took my cock in her hand and gently began to wash it. She was staring at it like she had not seen it before. Tanya finished washing me and put her arms around me, pushing her pelvis just above my ass.

She whispered in my ear "Surprised, Dave?"

At that Alina let go of my cock and stood in front of me. "We plan this all week," she said with a smile.

"Girls," I said and cleared my throat. "You planned for all of us to shower together?"

"To start." Tanya said with finality. She turned and shut off the shower. She pulled back the curtain and stepped out. Alina took my hand and led me out of the tub.

Tanya handed Alina a towel. She had one in her hand. They both began to dry me, hard. I stood there like an idiot, not knowing what to say and really? Not wanting to do anything but wait to see what was going to happen next.

Alina went to the medicine cabinet and took out some lotion. She began to rub my chest and stomach with the lotion. Tanya stood behind me and massaged my shoulders.

Then, stopping just above my pubic hair, Alina kneeled down, took my cock in her hand and put her lips on the end. Slowly she took it in her mouth, pulling gently back and forth. Tanya opened the door and went out.

"Alina..." I said as my breathing increased.

She looked up and smiled. "Is all right Dave? I'm doing this right?"

"Oh God Alina, it is perfect. I thought..."

"No, I never do this before. Tanya teach me on a banana."

For some reason this hit me as hilarious. In spite of the fact that I had a lovely naked blonde on her knees in front of me with my rock hard cock in her hand, I began to laugh.

"A banana?" I laughed harder and it got contagious. Alina started to giggle and then laugh harder. She stood up and put her arms around me and we slowly stopped laughing.

The door opened and there was Tanya with the large towel wrapped around her. "What happening. What so funny?"

Alina wiped her eyes. "I was sucking on Dave's dick and I asked how I was doing. I told him you show me how on a banana and well..." she shrugged and picked up a towel and wrapped herself in it. Tanya shook her head and walked out.

Alina took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She climbed up on the bed, dropped her towel and reached for me.

"Come up Dave. I want to show you I'm good." She pulled me up on the bed and lay me down. She crawled between my knees and took my cock in her hand again. I felt the soft velvet of Alina's mouth on my cock again. I looked down to see her blonde hair falling on my lower abdomen and her head going slowly up and down. She was holding the bottom of my cock gently. Her tongue was swirling around the tip.

I thought "Man, she learned this from a banana?"

She kept putting more and more of my cock in her mouth. She got almost to the bottom and gagged a little. She backed off, sat back on her knees and smiled at me.

"Sorry. Okay I try again?"

I sat up, reached down and took her face in my hands. "Lovely Alina, you are more than sweet. You were giving me incredible pleasure. But, it only works if it is good for you. If you feel any discomfort or it is not pure pleasure, do not do it. Understand?"

I saw tears come to her eyes. "No man ever talk to me like that before. You are a beautiful human being." She was sitting back on her knees. Her hands were at her sides, fists against the bed. She looked down at my cock which had shrunk in all the discussion and emotion.

She reached for it and slowly started to stroke me. She at this moment, was absolutely gorgeous. I reached out and took one of her breasts in my hand and twirled my thumb and forefinger around her nipple. It grew hard immediately.

She stopped stroking and squeezed my hardening cock. She looked at me with glistening eyes. "Could you fuck me now, please? I want to feel you inside me."

I reached for her and pulled her down beside me. "I told you that you only do what you want to do with me. Yes, I would love to fuck...to make love to you."

I rolled her on top of me. I clasped her to my chest and kissed her long and slowly. I slid one hand between us and found her pubic hair.

I moved down just a bit and began to stroke her pussy, holding her against me. She began to moan quietly, her head buried in my shoulder. As I stroked deeper, she began to respond.

She lifted herself up so she was straddling me. I stopped massaging her clit, took my cock and put it at the entrance of her pussy. She reached down and took it in her hand, lifted herself up and put me inside her. She slid back until I was in up to the hilt.

Then she started rocking back and forth. I took her two hands in mine. She lifted up and slammed back down in me with a squishing sound that I'm sure Tanya could hear wherever she was in the house.

She slammed up and down, faster and faster, her hands grabbing mine tighter and tighter. Suddenly she stopped, shuddered almost violently and whispered "I coming. I coming."

I could feel her juices running out of her down my cock and into my crotch and balls. She collapsed on top of me. I heard her sobbing softly into my shoulder.

I lifted her head. "You know, if you are going to cry every time we make love, I may lose my incentive - Just kidding."

She smiled at me. "No, is just I never knew about this - this making love. All so new to me."

"Alina, you deserve this. You deserve a good life, a loving partner and a future. You're in America now. We call it the American dream. It's kind of tattered right now, but it exists."

I grabbed her hips and lifted her off of me. She sat, her knees pulled up to her chest, her arms wrapped around her knees.

"Miro, he all about the money. He dealing in I don't know what in Poland. He say used trucks. But Miro? He do some shady stuff in Russia before we come. I don't want a life like that. Not here."

I really thought this was TMI - too much information. I slid off the bed and got dressed. "Alina, we'll talk more. Okay? Get dressed and let's go to Tanya."

That was pretty shitty of me, okay? But I didn't know what I was getting into here. Yes, I was flattered and just had a fantastic lay. But reality had to set in pretty fast.

I looked at my Polar watch. It was close to four o'clock. I walked in the great room. Tanya was reading a rather thick book. She had changed to a sheer pink silk bathrobe and was lying on one of the coaches, stretched out but leaning on a large pillow.

She looked at me and smiled. "Alina happy now?"

I shook my head. "Well, we had some great sex if that's what you mean. But Tanya, I don't believe she's a happy camper."

"Why not happy? You satisfy her, yes?"

"Everything is not about the bedroom. She and Miro seem to be having some problems."

She dropped her book on the floor and sat up. The robe gapped and there were those huge breasts.

"Miro a good man. Yes he drinks and he does not talk sweet to her. But he provide."

I sighed. "Providing means more than food on the table and a roof over your head. There are other things..."

"You an American!" She said, her voice rising.

"Food and a safe home? That means a good life."

I sat down on the couch across from her. "Okay, I'm not going to argue with you. But, this is America. If you work hard, are honest and decent - there is a lot more to life."

Alina walked into the room. She was wearing a clean tee shirt and green shorts. It looked to me like she did not have a bra on under the shirt. "What were you yelling about, Tanya?"

Tanya shook her head. "Your lover he have crazy ideas on happiness."

Alina blushed. "My lover?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes. You two in that bedroom forever. You forget about me?"

I stood up. "Whoa ladies. We have a deal. I train you, I have sex with both of you. That's the deal. No more than that. Okay, let's make peace here. I'll take you both out to dinner. The kids are at a party and sleepover, right? So, let's go."

They both laughed and went into the bedroom. I had brought my gym bag into the house. I changed clothes in the great room, took out my iPhone and checked e-mails. Nothing that important.

About ten minutes later they both came into the great room holding hands. Tanya was wearing a red scoop necked dress that showed more cleavage than was necessary. It came to just below her knees and she was wearing gold sandals.

Alina had on a long sleeved beige sweater over a pair of tight black slacks and some low heeled black shoes. She was slightly flushed and looked gorgeous.

We took Tanya's Hyundai and I drove. Alina sat in the back. "Where to, Dave?" Tanya asked and put her hand on my crotch.

"There's a good seafood restaurant close to the Campus of the University. On the toll road it won't take that long."

Tanya gave me a gentle squeeze. My damn cock began to get hard. She looked over at me.

"You one helluva man. I'm glad we picked you." She turned her head to Alina in the back and laughed. Alina smiled and said nothing.

I got on the toll road and we were at the restaurant in less than fifteen minutes. We walked in, Tanya on one arm, Alina on the other. We went up to the desk. There was a half hour wait for a table. Hell, it was Friday night.

We went to the bar. The girls each had a beer and I had a white wine. I had given up the hard stuff almost twenty years ago and never did like beer.

We talked about how they had adjusted to living in the U.S over the past five years. Tanya loved her life and was settled into a dull but comfortable existence.

Alina did not say much, other than she wanted some day to open a gymnastics studio, but Miro didn't like the idea.

I told them a little about the business I had sold and how it was more alga rhythms than anything else. They wanted to know what people told each other when they chatted on a dating site. I told them we monitored for prostitution and had blocks and warnings built in the system.

"If a couple wanted internet sex, they had to go to their own sites. We really prided ourselves on the number of marriages that we facilitated."

The head waiter came over to tell us our table was ready. Turned out neither of the girls had ever had lobster. It was a riot watching them try to eat the shelled beasts and teaching them how to crack open the shells.

We went through two bottles of white wine. Well, they pretty much took care of that. I had a glass and a half since I was driving.

Finally, the remains were cleared, we all had a brandy to top it off and headed to the car.

Both of them were tipsy. Alina clung to me, Tanya held my arm. They sang a Russian folk song until we got in the car. Alina tumbled in the back and fell asleep. Tanya looked back at Alina, smiled at me and unzipped my pants.

"Tanya - I have to drive."

She pulled my cock out of my shorts. "So, drive. I won't disturb you."

She began to pull on my cock. Of course I got rock hard. Damn thing has a mind of its own, for sure. She smiled over at me and put her head down on my lap and began to lick the underside of my dick.

Now, we were coming up to the toll road. Okay, I have an "EZ Pass", which means I don't have to stop to pay a toll, but still, Tanya's head bobbing up and down in my lap was a bit disconcerting.

I controlled the car as best I could, but the rush in my loins was getting stronger. I took one hand off the wheel and put it on Tanya's head. Quietly I said "Tanya, I'm about to come. Okay?"

Her answer was to grab the base of my cock and jerk me off as her tongue moved around the tip. And...I came. Tanya took all of my cum. She sucked until I shriveled. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Alina do that for you?"

Shit! This is what I was afraid of. Having an affair with two women at the same time was tough enough, but when the two were together and decided it was a contest?

"Tanya, look. You are both beautiful, wonderful women - each in your own way. When did this become a competition?"

"Is not a competition. We both like you and like how you make love. I want to show you how I can please you in my way. That's all."

"What are you two talking about?" Alina was up.

"I tell Dave we each have our way to satisfy him. Is true, Alina?"

Alina leaned over the top of my seat. "You would tell us if not, right?"

I sighed a deep sigh. "Girls, ladies, look. You are each, in your own way beautiful bright and sexy. I love making love to both of you. Each of you in your own way. I'm only one guy. Our deal is I train you to run, you get in shape and we have sex. So far separately, which is cool with me. Can we just stay with this agreement?"