An Effective Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

She reached down and grabbed my wrist. "Dave," she said very softly in a shaky voice, "take off your clothes and hold me."

It took maybe thirty seconds for me to be naked and pulling her up on the bed. We lay entwined on the soft coverlet on my king sized bed.

She had her one arm around my back, the other ruffling my hair, kind of like Tanya liked to do. "You love Tanya with your mouth like that?" She said very quietly.

Shit! Here it comes again. "Alina," I said, my face buried in her naked shoulder. "I'll never lie to you. Our deal is I make love to both of you. Yes, I make love to Tanya with my mouth and my cock and my fingers. Just like I do to you."

She pulled away from me and sat up, her luscious back to me. "Who is better lover?"

I reached up and stroked her back. "Baby, it is not a contest. You both are fantastic in bed. Really. You are different - you are sweet and petite and she is a strong, passionate Russian woman. What can I say?"

She turned quickly on the bed. "So, she fuck better than me?"

"Oh God no, darling. Look, with Tanya it is physical. Purely. It's almost like a training routine. With you it is gentle and loving and...dammit Alina, I'm falling in love with you."

I didn't intend to say it, it popped out just like that and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

She turned around straddling me with her legs. "You mean that? Or you only saying it because we in bed together?"

I pulled her to me. "I don't know why it just popped out that way, but yes, I do love you. I want you with me forever. Starting right now. Whatever happens with Miro, you will divorce him and marry me."

She pulled back and studied my face for a full half minute. "I believe you. I love you too, you know that is true, right?"

"Yes, I believe that."

She pushed me back so that she straddled my legs. She lifted up and took my cock in her hand. It immediately became hard. She moved up so she was positioned just above my cock. As she lowered herself and I felt the wet, wonderful warmth of her she smiled down at me.

"So, here is deal. I move in with you. No more sex with Tanya. And I run marathon this year."

I sighed. "Of course you magnificent creature. Starting now."

o****

It was six months later. Five thirty in the morning on a Saturday in January. I was standing beside the road in Disney World. Out on the tarmac were two blondes among about twelve thousand other men and women in tee shirts and shorts, shivering a bit in the fifty five degree weather. It was the Disney World Marathon.

The two blondes of course were Alina and Tanya. Alina in wonderful condition, about the same weight as when I met her but in much better physical condition.

Tanya was thirty pounds lighter and looked ten years younger.

Alina sported a five carat diamond ring on her left hand, courtesy of me, who planned to marry her next month when her divorce from Miro, now serving at least ten years in a Polish jail became final.

Tanya was still married to Peter, whom I met. Really? Not a bad guy. Thrilled to see how his wife looked now and hopefully no clue as to my rather intimate knowledge of her.

You come to a time in life when everything changes and if you're lucky, fits perfectly. I'm lucky.

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers