An Effective Training Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up to Tanya's house in silence. Once inside the house, we all walked in the great room. I sat down in one of the big chairs. The girls sat at opposite ends of one of the couches.

Finally, I broke the silence. "Tanya, Alina. Look, jealousy is as normal an emotion as anything else. Frankly? I had two fears when we made this deal. One was that I would really take a liking to one of you over the other. Well, so far I think you are both wonderful, each of you in your own way.

"My second fear? That there would be jealousy between you two. I'm not flattering myself. I'm just a guy with a normal sized dick and a slightly larger libido who loves sex with beautiful women. And, thank God, what the three of us have has real emotion in it. That's what makes it so great. But, if it is going to affect your relationship, it is not going to work."

There was silence. Then Alina began to cry softly. "Dave? I falling in love with you. Sorry. But is true. You make love to me like I never knew existed. I don't care you fuck Tanya. I don't care what you do as long as I can love you."

"What now, wise guy?" I said to myself. I took a deep breath. "Alina, that is really sweet. But, honey? You don't really know me outside of bed..."

She shook her head violently. "No. I like to listen to you. I like the way you coach. I like how you laugh. I love you."

Tanya moved over and held Alina's hand. "What about Miro? He be back soon."

Alina started to sob. "Miro is a pig. I cannot stand to be in his bed. He belch and fart. I told both of you how he fuck me. Like I am dog or something." She got up and ran out of the room towards the bedrooms.

I looked at Tanya and shrugged. "Wow, I really didn't figure..."

She stood up and walked over to my chair. "Didn't figure she fall in love with you? I knew that soon as she saw you."

I looked up at her. "Okay, where do you fit in this mix?"

She sat down on the arm of the chair and ran her fingers through my hair. "You said it. We have deal. You teach us to run and get in shape and you go to bed with us. I am fine with this."

"But look - I am not a home wrecker. What am I, or we going to do about Alina?"

She smiled at me and stood up. "You love Alina?"

"God Tanya, I don't know. The only relationship we have is sexual. Yeah, dinner tonight was great and yes, she seems to be a terrific person. But it takes more than a few rolls in the hay and a great body to call it love, right?"

She pulled me up to her and put her arms around me. "You are a good man. A good fuck and a bright guy. Peter is okay for me. You want to change program?"

I laughed as I hugged her. "No, I do not. But believe me, it is going to get complicated. You are women. Women get jealous. Human nature."

"You let us worry about that. I talk to Alina. Maybe you do fall in love. Who knows?"

"Yeah, who knows?" I released her and picked up my gym bag. "I am going home. You talk to your buddy. Make sure she still wants the same program. I mean you still want to go to bed with me?"

"Long as you can fuck like you do and let me suck you off once in a while, I like the whole program. Besides, I want to be thin so Peter go nuts - when he see me again."

o****

By the following week we seemed to have almost a routine. I noticed the pantry at Tanya's house was empty of treats and stuff even for the kids.

We went to the middle school and did sprints and some of what we call "Fartlek" - it is a Swedish term for running quick bursts of speed followed by slow jogs. We ate a decent lunch, had a little wine, Alina and I went into the bedroom and made love.

Tanya had not asked and I had not volunteered my body for two weeks. That Monday, I called her.

"Tanya? Dave. Listen, we seem to have a different deal now. I mean Alina and I have become lovers - but we are what now? Just friends and me as trainer?"

She laughed. "You still best fuck I ever have. My period three weeks ago, then I decide to back off a little. Peter and Miro due back next week."

I had been standing by my desk. When she said this, I sat down hard. "Next week?"

"Yah. They finish up in Poland. We got one more weekend. You and Alina better make decision, right?"

Well, I didn't think it had gone that far. I mean pillow talk with Alina has been about her youth, her dreams of opening a gymnastics studio here and me talking about my early business success and getting antsy to do something else.

We never talked about us or Miro. She had learned to suck my dick like a pro and I brought her to climax multiple times these past few weeks, but...

I pulled up to the house that next Saturday. I was wearing a short sleeved tee shirt and shorts. I sat in the car for a full two minutes thinking about what came next.

If Peter and Miro were due back in a few days, I better sit down with both the girls and get our stories straight. And Alina. What the hell? I turned off the engine and rang the bell. I waited about a minute, saw the front door was a little ajar and went into the house.

Tanya was on the phone in the dining room screaming in Russian. Her face was red and she was clutching a damp Kleenex in her left hand.

She saw me and waved me to a chair across from her. She stopped to listen and wiped her eyes. She was wearing a sheer nightgown that showed that indeed, we were making progress. Her breasts were definitely smaller and firmer and her belly did not bulge any more.

She nodded, said "Da." And hung up. She sat back and took a deep breath. "Sorry David. Is a bad time."

"For God sake, Tanya what the hell was that about? What is going on?"

"Miro arrested in Warsaw. Peter go to American embassy but Miro not citizen of U.S. yet like us."

"Arrested? What the hell for?"

"Smuggling drugs from Russia."

"Smuggling drugs? Is he out of his fucking mind?"

"Miro always after quick buck. Not like Peter."

"So, Peter is okay then, not involved?"

She shook her head. "No. Just Miro. He in jail in Warsaw now."

"Where's Alina?"

"She home trying to get in touch with Miro's family in St. Petersburg. See what they know."

"Shit, Tanya. What can I do?"

She tried a smile, but it didn't work. "Stay here. I need somebody. I send kids to my friend Sofia. Alina will call."

"Can I get you something? Coffee? Water?"

This time the smile worked.

"You a good man. Alina love you, I love you. Maybe not like her, but I love you."

"Shit, I appreciate that Tanya. Let me make some coffee. I gotta do something."

I went into the kitchen, found the coffee, put it and water in the coffee maker and waited. The phone rang again. This time Tanya's voice was softer, the Russian slower.

She came into the kitchen and right up to me. She put her arms out and I took her warm body close to me. She held me so tight it was hard to breathe.

"They were supposed to come home next week, right?"

She kept her head nestled on my neck. "Yes. On Wednesday. Now Peter say he stay to see what he can do about Miro."

I backed her off as the coffee maker beeped. I poured us each a cup and handed hers to her. I motioned to the kitchen table. We sat across from each other.

"What's the evidence they have?"

"Miro meet van crossing border in woods. He climb in and one mile later there road block. They found drugs in back. This is very serious Dave. Very."

"I can only imagine. Look, I'd like to go to Alina. Would that be okay?"

She smiled at me. "You love her , yes?"

I had to ponder that one. Why did I feel it necessary to go to Alina? Why did I want to get in the middle of this mess?

"Tanya, I don't fucking know. I know that I feel for her and I love being with her, even when we're not in bed. But this whole set up with you and her and now this mess with Miro?"

She got up from the table and came over to me. She stood above me and ruffled my hair, something she must like to do because she did it every time we got close to each other.

"Well, you start by being lover for both of us. Alina not happy with Miro before this. You don't touch me for past month. You lose feeling for me?"

I stood up and put my arms around her. "God no, Tanya. I thought you gave up what we had going because Peter was coming back."

"True, I did. But you make me love to fuck again. You a damn better lover than Peter. I like your body, the way you do it." She reached down and began to pat my cock through my shorts.

"Now Peter not come back for maybe another two, three weeks. He tell me the cops tell him not to leave Warsaw. After all he Miro's partner. He have some explaining to do that he not Miro's partner in this."

She stood up and slid the nightgown off her shoulders. "You like what my body doing?"

She stepped back and did a little pirouette. Damn! Her butt was still a little big, but firmer than the last time I saw her naked over a month ago. Her legs had gotten some shape and calf muscles had begun to appear. She spun back and her breasts jiggled. There was not a hint of sag in them and her stomach was almost flat.

"Tanya, if everyone took to this like you, I'd go in the goddam coaching and fitness business. You look incredible."

She came up against me. "I need to be loved, Dave. Please fuck me, eat me - let me eat you. Just for now."

What the hell? She pulled me into the bedroom and there, on the now familiar gray sheets, she lay down and held her arms up to me. I hesitated a moment and then stripped off my clothes and climbed on the bed. She rolled towards me and held me.

"For now, just hold me, okay?"

"Of course."

And we did for a full five minutes before I felt her breathing become regular and her arms go slack. Poor baby, must be exhausted. I carefully slid out of the bed, got dressed and went back into the great room.

I took out my cell phone and called Alina. The line was busy. It was a little past two in the afternoon. To stay or to go. I had just decided to leave when the bedroom door opened and there stood Tanya, naked.

"I so sorry, Dave. I just exhausted. And it so peaceful in your arms." She quickly came to me and held me tight again. "I want you even more now."

She took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. She climbed up on the bed and pulled me up beside her. "Lay down, Dave," she said in a husky voice.

I stretched out on my back. She kneeled beside me and ruffled my hair again. She leaned down and licked my ear. Then she took her hands and gently brushed my face, came down to my chest and pulled at my chest hair. She licked my neck and I felt her hand move down to my stomach and stop.

She moved down the bed and leaned over me. She licked both my nipples and it felt weird, but really good. She took long licks down my stomach and I felt her hand close around my half hard cock and begin to pull on it gently.

It got really hard right away. She pulled on it gently and I felt her tongue flick the head. I got fully engorged and she looked up at me and smiled. She leaned down again and her lips closed around the glans and she began softly sucking and licking me.

I tightened my legs and stretched them out on the bed. I felt the soft velvet touch of her lips on my cock. Alina and I had made love for the past month, every Sunday. It was like I said, wonderful, but slow and languid and I felt like I was in charge, leading her along.

With Tanya, she was in charge, moving me to passion, almost directing the action. I loved it. She kept sucking, moving her head to the bottom, sucking back up and moving her hand right behind her lips. She was sucking slowly, not increasing the pace at all. I was just feeling the moment, not working toward a climax.

She pulled her head up and kept her hand around the base of my cock. "I love the taste of you. Peter not like to get sucked. He don't feel he in charge then. And you eat me. He never do that. You eat me now?

She rolled to the other side of the bed and spread her legs. I moved to her and had my head level with her stomach. I put my tongue in her navel and heard her hiss. Damn, her gut was really getting tight.

I licked down until the hairs of her pussy tickled my chin. I took both hands and spread her pussy lips. I looked at the pink inside of her pussy. Juice was dripping from it.

I held the lips apart. Just above the lips I saw the little nub of her clit. I began to lick it. She moaned.

I put my thumb on her clit and stroked it swiftly. I put two fingers in her pussy and began to push and pull them in and out as fast as I could. She began to writhe and hold my head lightly in her hands.

I slowed the pace of both my thumb and my fingers. She whispered "please Dave, fuck me now. Fuck me hard."

I took my hand away and lifted myself over her. I held my throbbing cock and slid it in her. It went in smoothly to the hilt. We began a rhythm of me holding her butt cheeks and shoving my dick in and out and her lifting her hips to meet me and then flopping back on the bed. The pace increased and I realized I was about to come.

"Can you?" I whispered to her.

"I come for you. I come for you," she said. She brought her hips up off the bed and gripped the small of my back. She shuddered and I came. She shuddered again.

"I feel you coming. I coming now." She held my butt in an iron grip and continued to shudder against me. Finally she flopped back on the bed, breathing heavily. I lay beside her, spent.

"Damn - you get better. I don't realize how I miss you. How we gonna do this when Peter get back?"

I rolled over to look at her. "Tanya, baby - we don't. Oh, I'll keep training you and Peter will love you more. But no, I won't be sneaking around a married woman."

"But I married all the time we together, right?"

"Yes, but it's different with him ten thousand miles away. I know, maybe morally that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but anyway, that's my rationale."

Just then the phone rang. Tanya answered. She listened and nodded her head. She said something in Russian and hung up.

"Was Alina. She cannot get to Miro. She coming over."

"Did you tell her I was here?"

"No, and I not tell her we suck and fuck right now, okay?"

"You have this wonderful way of stating things so gently, but right on the mark. Tanya, you are one of a kind."

We both got out of bed and got dressed. We went into the great room and she broke out a bottle of Vodka.

I mixed mine with some ginger ale, she took hers straight in a water glass. We didn't talk. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and Alina walked in.

She was wearing a pink off the shoulder top and a pair of black shorts. She had been crying. When she saw me she began to sob and ran into my arms.

I held her tightly until the sobs subsided. My shirt was wet from her tears.

I held her at arm's length. "Let's sit down. What's the story?"

We moved to one of the large couches. I sat on one side, Tanya on the other. Alina sat huddled, bent over her knees.

"I talk to Peter. Miro caught red handed. He transferring drugs from van to trunk of his rent car. They think he part of international gang out of Crimea. Look bad. Really bad."

I reached over and rubbed her back. "Alina," I said softly. "what can I do?"

She looked at me and tried a smile. "Nothing, David. You are good man and I love you. But you want no part of this."

"Wait a minute. This is Miro. Any luck, Peter won't be pulled in, but Alina - it has nothing to do with you unless you want it to. What are you going to do? Move to Poland and be near Miro's jail cell. Baby, this is no one year sentence with probation possible."

She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "What else can I do?"

Tanya answered in a soft voice. "Divorce this prick. You said you can't stand him. Why cry? Why waste your life? Alina - this is America. Why we come? You can have Dave - I bet that. A new life. That's what you can do."

I stood up and took her in my arms. "Think about it babe. You're not betraying Miro. You guys were done in any case, right?"

She held me very tight. "I don't know. I confused. Let me think."

Tanya put her arms around both of us. "David? Take Alina your house tonight. Be gentle. Let her think."

o****

We got in the Porsche. "I'll bring you back to your car tomorrow. Just relax now."

She sat huddled in the passenger seat, her arms around her chest all the way home. It was after nine so the traffic was no problem. We got to my place in less than twenty minutes.

I came around and practically lifted her out of the car. She leaned against me as I walked us to the door of the waterfront condo I bought when I first came here. It was on a large lake and the condo complex was full of older folks - just what I was looking for. I did not want a loud crowd and late night noise.

I opened the front door. To the left of the small hall was my living room. I walked her in. I had not turned the light on yet so outside the glass sliding doors that led to the patio, which fronted on my lawn below which was the lake, shimmering under the moonlight.

Alina left my side and walked to the glass doors. She straightened up and just stood there. "David. This is beautiful. I love moonlight on water."

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. "I'm so glad. I do too. Main reason I bought this place."

I nuzzled the back of her head and kissed the back of her neck. She shivered but didn't move. I felt my cock begin to harden. It was pressed against her ass. "Hungry?" I asked in a whisper.

"Not now," she said softly. She turned in my arms and held me. My cock was at full attention and pressed against her stomach. "I want you. I want to forget whole fucking business in Poland. Take me Dave. Make me forget."

I picked her up in my arms and holding her tightly, her arms around my neck, I walked up the stairs. God, she was like a feather. My bedroom was above the living room. It had a small balcony overlooking the lake.

She wiggled out of my arms as we walked in the bedroom. She walked to the sliding glass door from the bedroom to the patio. She turned and smiled at me.

"You are beautiful man with taste. This place, this room could make me cry."

I pulled her into my arms. "Oh God, darling, don't cry. I want this to be your happy place."

"It is, Dave, it is." She lifted her face to me to be kissed.

I held her face for a moment, looking in her blue eyes. Then I kissed her as she pressed her pelvis into me, just below my still rock hard cock. It had only been a few hours since Tanya and I had a mad escapade in her bed, but somehow with Alina, It was like nothing had happened. I wanted her more than any woman I had ever met.

I walked her to the bed. She sat down and slid the pink top off her shoulders, lifted it over her head and dropped it on the bed. She was wearing a sheer black bra that hardly contained her solid breasts.

Without taking her eyes off mine, she undid the bra and it joined the top on the bed. She lifted her legs and unbuttoned her shorts. I reached down and pulled them off her. She had on thin black panties.

She lifted her butt and took off the panties. She sat on the edge of my bed, beautiful and naked.

Without touching my clothes I knelt in front of the bed and gently pulled her legs apart. She fell back, leaving her legs hanging over the edge.

I took my right hand and brushed against her short, soft pubic hair.

I leaned forward, my face in close to her pussy. I took her pussy lips and spread them apart. I began to massage around her pussy lips, barely touching.

I reached in and put my thumb in her. She jumped just a bit and then settled back. I had my thumb in her up to the hilt. My index finger reached up and found her clit. It was smaller than Tanya's. Everything about Alina was smaller and more delicate than Tanya in every way.

I stroked her clit slowly, my thumb sliding in and out of her pussy. She was beginning to drip in my hand. She lay there without moving, just quiet. Only the quivering of her stomach and the pussy juice running down my wrist let me know she was enjoying this.