An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, we promised exclusivity... and I consider the taking of a girl's virginity as quite special, and exclusive. It would be too 'intimate' and 'close'. I'd prefer you didn't do her first. Let Charlie do the deed and then it's just done and dusted. Nothing special between the two of us, okay?"

"Fair enough, I understand ze point of contention."

"Charlie, take Dion's new pet up stairs, shave that rats nest off and fuck her. Bring her back when she's done."

I wanted to run. Suddenly this didn't seem special anymore. My chest heaved. Master guided me from the room and into the hall once more. He pulled me in close.

"It's alright my pet. My wife can be a bit possessive sometimes. She is a really nice person when you get to know her, its' just that she feels a bit 'challenged' right now. Charlie's never scored a nine on a girl's tits before and Vanessa is just a bit pissed off." He kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear. The fact that I was stark naked except for my wayward bra wrapping my upper shoulders like some crazed cravat only added further dizziness to my welfare. He helped me out of the thing and tossed it aside. Just go with Charlie and he'll look after you. Tell him I want a tuft of that beautiful soft downy hair left on your pubis and once he's completed his task and penetrated you, come find me and I'll get you honed onto my cock. Okay my belle fille?"

I could have just passed out. It was too much, but something deep inside me had been lit. I was a fuse burning brightly and I feared detonation. I needed to do this, move this forward and I'd be his forever. Sooner or later I would get to experience proper sex and Charlie was a good looking guy, so did it really matter who had me first? It would still be memorable that's for sure. Better than some forgetful grope and poke in the back seat of some shitty Chevy with a prick you'd likely never see again. And besides this was special because, Charlie would be gently preparing me for my lover, and tonight I'd be making love to my Master. My stupid pussy creamed.

I just wasn't sure about Vanessa. I didn't like her. She treated me like a nobody and that hurt. Okay, if my husband had just introduced his new lover to me, and my submissive lover had scored her assets a nine, then perhaps I'd be jealous and snippy too. I decided to cut her some slack. I really wanted her to like me.

"Come on pet. Let's go back inside... and be proud. You're gorgeous and sexy. Just do what Vanessa says and you guys will get on just fine.

Master led me back into the lounge and I stood proudly naked before my antagonist. I was determined to make him proud.

"Charlie, my pet is ready. Bath her and shave her and then come get me. I want to watch you deflower her. I want to support her. She's scared and frightened." Master stood behind me and held me... and caressed my left breast gently, tweaking my nipple and reigniting that goddamned fuse. A fat tear scrolled down my cheek. This was all too much.

"Oh my pretty one!" Vanessa jumped to her feet and moved in close. "I'm sorry for getting so pissy. You're such a beautiful girl and sometimes I get so damned jealous. Please forgive me for being so bitchy."

I wobbled as my nipple was squeezed between thumb and forefinger. Acting on impulse I leaned forward and gently... and softly... kissed my new Mistress's full sweet lips. She hissed into my mouth. I backed up and recognized the shimmer of tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"My god you're perfect." She patted my cheek hurriedly, then turned and fled the room.

I glanced at Master. He winked. I glowed with pride and stuck my 'nines' out.

Charlie placed a hand in mine and I trotted along behind the naked Adonis feeling very pleased with myself. I think Mistress actually liked me. That had to be a good thing, right?

****

Chapitre Trios.

LUCY continues.

Bath time is fun time. That's what mom said when I was little. Of course I would play with my toys and squeal with delight when the drowning naked Barbie got rescued by the hunky superman Ken. It was so much fun that Mom would have to coax my wrinkly water logged and shivering little body from the murky suds with the promise of a fairy Princess and Prince bedtime story.

I had loved playing in the bath with my toys and this toy was exceptional. I'd never seen a cock up close and in the flesh before, and now I had a bird's eye view and ample opportunity to gawk. I must say they're very beautiful things and this one was attached to a most beautiful man.

At first I'd thought Charlie was perhaps Latin American, because the color of his skin resonated a lovely soft honey brown, but he quickly established his proud Dutch-African heritage. He had all the trimmings that make handsome men beautiful; the almost shoulder length wavy black flowing hair, the muscles that ebbed like pond waves down his abdomen and a shiny hair-free chest that could have been cast in golden bronze by some Greek master sculptor. Charlie had lovely eyes too, deep and dark and they alternated color between almond and dark walnut, dependent on his mood. Almond was at the happy end of the scale. His lips were a little thin considering his roots and the nose a trifle long, but the squared jaw and rough stubble would have any girl swooning. And I swooned.

"So you're married?" I'd noticed the wedding band but had thought it best to shut up. Charlie had however just divulged this information as he soaped over my wobbly breasts, for about the hundredth time. I think he was enjoying them because he seemed to 'catch' my hard pebbled nipples an awful lot between his splayed fingers.

"Yes I'm married, and I know you may find that weird, but it's an interesting story. Like you I was introduced to the Deneuve's at quite a young age. I was just a thirteen year old teenager back then. I've never known my dad and my mother worked as a house cleaner for Vanessa and I often tagged along to help her. By the time I was sixteen Vanessa had become like my second mother and then when my mother was hit and killed by a drunk in a speeding car, I moved in with them."

"God, I'm so sorry to hear that about your folks..."

"Thanks, but I was lucky to have my surrogate parents. I have no idea where my father is or who he is and my mom never mentioned him. Vanessa and Dion were all I had and without them I'd likely be running the streets." Charlie sounded a bit sad and he kneeled up to pour warm water over my head with the hand held nozzle as if to gain pause. His beautiful golden cock hovered magically, seeming to defy gravity, and the partially erect perfection bobbed just in front of my exposed tits, occasionally brushing over one or the other and catching a pinging nipple as he firmly lathered my hair with some heavenly smelling apple scented shampoo. I know I was blushing and... oozing. I definitely felt woozy. With my head angled downward, and as solid male fingers worked their dizzy magic on my scalp, I examined what would soon make me a woman. The cockhead was large and dark with a prominently angled form and the big shaft extended from a small neat tuft of black curls. His big ball thingy's swung heavily as he moved. I now understood the difference between a circumcised penis and a natural one. This was the former and it was exciting to examine it up close. "Do you like it?" The voice sounded amused.

Sprung. "Ah, yes... it's beautiful." Lucky I was already flushed from the steam of the bath so I might have disguised my squirminess. He stood up, as if to oblige me a better view. The heavy shaft now swayed a little above eye height as he continued to massage my skull, driving his powerful fingers down into my skin as he shampooed and caressed my untameable wild locks. The big soft cockhead mocked me and I wanted to touch it... or lick it... or just faint from dizzy lust. I hadn't yet quite decided. Stupidly I glanced in at his huge swaying balls... oh god...

"So Vanessa's and mine relationship slowly developed. I guess I'd always been in love with her and my infatuation simply morphed into the real thing. She loves me very much and I love her, but she also loves her husband, and she always will." He paused. I was listening... vaguely, but that magnificent cock was so mesmerizing. "You can touch it if you like. You need to get used to it because Vanessa always keeps me naked here... in and around the house." That statement was delivered like he was explaining directions to Walmart. "I know you're a virgin, but how does mine rate to your previous boyfriends?"

"Well, I only ever saw one, Barry Henderson's, but it was... well smaller." I blushed deeper and glanced up nervously. Charlie laughed and that caused his cock to etch across my cheek and flick my nose. God it smelt so masculine. Again I couldn't help noticing how big his balls were and how the hung like ripe...

"Go on, you can touch it you silly girl. You're practically salivating." He chuckled at my discomfort. I was dying to feel it. It had grown another inch or three and now extended upward at an angle. It looked so silky. "You can play with it and I'll continue the story about how I met my wife, okay?"

I nodded like a sideshow clown with painted on googly eyes. He began his story as my wayward hand rose from the warm water as if remotely controlled.

"So, it wasn't long after I turned nineteen before I became Vanessa's full time lover. Dion already had a mistress that he regularly dated and slept with... God Kitten..." I retracted my finger from trying to worm it curiously down his pee hole. The sticky residue clung precariously between tip of finger and tip of cock like a wobbly suspension bridge. My eyes were all cross-eyed as I examined the frail structure. I glanced up hoping to imitate a cuddly besotted kitten. I think it worked. He shook his head as if to clear the sleepy fog and continued. "Master Dion's submissive was five years older than me and we didn't really get along so I was pretty lonely on the occasions when my Mistress Vanessa was away on business. She is a very busy entrepreneur and she was happy for her husband to have the company of a pet in her absence but she loves her husband dearly just as he does her. The competition of them each having lovers seemed to drive their affection because it introduced challenge. Each one would be keenly aware that their partner may become more satisfied with the lover and it appeared insanely apparent that following any lengthy separation, they were frantic for each other's company... and not just sexually." Charlie winced. "Fuck girl, stop doing that... Oh god." He smacked my hand away and continued, but not before a warning glare was delivered with those sparkling almond colored eyes. "My Mistress now has me accompany her on the overseas business trips content in the knowledge that her husband will be satisfied sexually... and also comforted... by his own submissive in her absence. Neither party is lonely when apart and each recognizes this important dynamic and it seems to only strengthen their marriage. It drives each to do better, to prove their worth." Another groan ensued. "Kitten, I'm warning you, get your tongue out of there." I giggled. "Thank you... So sex between them is no longer the driving force that it once was, that role now taken care of by their two submissives... which will now be me and you... thus leaving them to just enjoy each other's company. Someone looking in on this complex relationship will wrongly claim that you can't love two people. I know my Mistress loves me as much as she loves her husband. I own a part of her that he can't reach, and that is her desire to be the Dominant in the relationship. The dynamic works because I'm submissive to her and that fulfills a part of her unique makeup. Of course the common denominator between her and Dion is that they are both Dominants and that bond simply completes their solid unification." Charlie paused but I was a trifle disengaged. This cock was fascinating. "I guess it's better, that an extra marital affair is embarked upon with each partner's consent, rather than to have one discontented spouse cheat and go off and have a dirty grubby affair. Anyway, it works for them." He moaned deeply and glared down at me. "Are you even listening?"

I pulled back, releasing his rock hard silky veined appendage. I'd been curiously tracing one long blue vein with my finger as it snaked beneath the hot shaft and I'd absently pulled the cock upward to see just where that interesting feature terminated. His body jerked. I glanced up trying to feign innocence and batted my lids. "What...?"

"Keep that up and I'm going to come... and I need to save it for later."

"Oh, okay, I was just curious..." He'd been gabbing on about something or another for eons. I was more focused on the fat head protruding from my small fist. My fingers, although long and slender, only encompassed the hot shaft partially. A big bead of clear fluid had bubbled out of the tiny hole and, as they say, curiosity killed the pussy. I dabbed at the moisture with my tongue and kissed the spongy head. The cock jerked upward again.

"Hey, I told you. I'm close. Cut that out." His jaw seemed to be gritted shut.

"Sorry..." I reinforced the innocence and licked my lips clean. Hmmm... The cock jerked again. "What did I do now...?"

"Stop doing that shit."

"Why what's going to happen? I just licked my lips. I didn't touch you..." I dabbed at the tip just to demonstrate what I didn't do.

"Fuck..."

I sucked my finger again and pouted, finger still planted within my mouth. "I was nowhere near touching that little weepy hole thing. Sheesh, what a big baby!" I yanked the cock horizontal just to display annoyance. That wayward act extracted yet an even louder moan and more fluid escaped. I giggled. "Just finish your story and stop with the moaning."

"Oh, fuck. Okay, so Vanessa soon realized that, although she loved me and of course that I loved her deeply in return, she couldn't possible offer me all that life had to give." He groaned and pulled my head away from his cock. "Fuck, stop licking it..." I blinked up trying to feign innocence. "I'm like you Lucy, a submissive, only I require a dominant female partner. My Mistress argued that humans need companionship, not just sex. I countered that she was my companion and that I was happy within my station. Sure I got jealous when she slept with her husband, and it was exceptionally hard when they attended functions and events together. Vanessa would be dressed to the nines and looking radiant, arm linked with her husband and I'd be just standing there naked and trembling. She'd softly kiss me goodnight and stroke my raging cock and tell me to behave myself while they were gone. I had to wait alone at home naked and simmering, sometimes jacking off to images of her absolute perfection. When I finally got to fuck her later, when she and Dion came home from the engagement, she'd be telling me all about the wonderful time they had had at the opera or whatever and I'd just fuck her harder and harder, because it made me so mad that I couldn't share that part of her life. She loved that, stirring up my jealousy because I'd try and take it out on her by hammering her senseless, trying to prove to her that I was the better man. That just made the sex even better.

Of course I later realized her ploy and I settled a bit, but those feelings, even today, still burn deep. I'd been Vanessa's lover three years before she finally gave me an ultimatum. I had to have a life outside of her control. She wanted me to find a girl, date her, fall in love with her and perhaps settle into a life of full companionship and of mutual understanding; part of the understanding being, that I was to always remain my Mistress's lover. The woman I chose had to acknowledge the fact that there would be another woman in my life and that I would not be hers exclusively. She would have to be a pretty special human being to allow this, and to accept it." A pause ensued and a deep long growl emanated from deep inside Charlies chest.

I'd been distracted. I get like that sometimes... His story was a bit monotonous so I'd curiously lifted his cock up against his abdomen and I was feathering his balls with my nails while I retraced that interesting vein with my tongue. In my defense I had no idea that even meant much. I now realized I was guilty of a misdemeanor so I quickly pulled the stiff shaft downward to cover my indiscretions. It was like I pulled one of those big levers to light up an electric chair. He arched forward and cried out. Oh my god, what had I done?

"Ohhh... shit... here it comes...!"

My vision was darting back and forward, between the distorted face above me and the twitching phallus I still held securely in two hands at the horizontal plain... directly in front of my confused countenance. Suddenly a thick blob of goo splattered into my left eye socket. I had barely enough time to shut my eyes. Eeeek... I tried to shove the thing sideways and duck left but the next shot was already in mid-air. It caught the corner of my mouth and sailed down my left cheek. Somehow I avoided the rest but succeeded to spray the tiles. Charlie was moaning like a wounded bull and his knees were buckling. I had a frightened death grip on his cock so he was caught between a rock and a hard place. I squinted through the thick gloop oozing over my eye just as poor Charlie cried in pain and collapsed to his knees. I almost pulled his cock off.

"Sorry..." I stammered, attempting to work through the sequence of events that had led to this end point. "I was just kind of exploring and..."

"It's okay beautiful." He croaked. "I did enjoy that, but next time, don't play with things you don't understand. Your Master will train you to cock in time, so be patient. That was mostly my fault. I've been salivating over this hot little body of yours all night, and the anticipation of fucking you has been driving me crazy. In most ways this is a good thing because I'll last way longer when we go at it later." He grinned at my uncertainty. Shit, what had I got myself in for? "Don't fret little kitten, you'll really enjoy yourself." Charlie leaned in and scooped the back of his hooked finger across my check gathering the blobbed emissions like a snowplow and directing them across my quivering lips... and into my little bird-like mouth. My tongue darted out and then I was anxiously sucking his finger. I guess I'm a natural. I have, since that very first 'finger licking good' introduction, come to crave cum. I have no idea why that is, but some inbuilt instinct just has me panting for it. They say it has lots of vitamins so I guess there's no harm, thank goodness, because I go after it now like its candy. As Charlie shoveled more of his fresh seed into my excited mouth, and the smell and thick slimy texture overwhelmed my senses, I knew I was lost to sex, and to big beautiful men and their big beautiful squirting cocks. Yes my life had taken on color. I was Dorothy leaving the bleakness of Kansas, clicking her ruby red shoes and skipping off down the yellow brick road seeking out her destiny.

As Charlie dried me and combed out my hair with a long toothed 'frizz' comb he finished his story. I actually listened.

"So both Vanessa and Dion helped me find, date and woo numerous beautiful girls. Only about a dozen made it as far as the 'disclosure', that I was submissive and had a dominant older lover... and that the relationship would continue on into the future. Less than a handful accepted that harsh fact but I could tell that most were hopeful I'd just give her up, which just wasn't ever going to happen. In the end l met Sally Washington. She was everything I desired in a woman. She was very assertive without being over domineering. She was not supposed to compete with Vanessa but rather to compliment her and we just clicked. We enjoyed the same things, cheered at the same scenes in action movies and shed tears together in the rom-coms. She was like the soul mate my heart was missing. We will often curl up together and snuggle and just allow life to waft over us." Charlie dabbed at a tear as his emotions overcame him. I cuddled his head between my breasts.