An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She completes me Kitten, and so after one year of dating, we were married."

"But doesn't she get upset and jealous of you when you're with Vanessa?" I stroked his head.

"Oh, it's extremely difficult for her, as it is for me when my Mistress sleeps with her husband. But, as it is with Van and Dion, it seems to drive our need to be closer, to prove to each other how much we appreciate and rely on the others support. I just sometimes feel sorry for Sally though... having to deal with it all."

Charlie was 'drying' my sex and I was squirming like a wriggly worm. I imagined he'd be fighting a losing battle... with the drying that is.

"Ooh, that tickles!" I danced and he withdrew his hand from my cleft; a finger had been probing the entrance to my bung hole. I squirmed and retreated.

"You know Dion enjoys anal play. He'll want his cock up that little hole sooner than later."

"Really, but its stinky back there." I wrinkled my nose and imagined Samantha Stevens twitching her nose to conjure up some witchy spell. Were cocks supposed to go up there? "I'm not sure I'll like that..." Of course I angled forward again and parted my legs a bit... well a lot actually. Given my current simmering state of arousal I'd allow a bus with wing mirrors up either hole!

"Don't worry Kitten; you'll enjoy it once you become accustomed. With the correct preparation, anal penetration is clean and very fulfilling." He chuckled as his finger pushed into the ring of my rear trapdoor once more and I flinched. Why did I just spread my legs even more? Charlie chuckled at my wantonness. "Can I call you Kitten?"

"Yeeees..." Warning... docking hatch airlock seal breech... warning. I wriggled my bum in some crazed attempt to impale myself.

"You're like a flighty little tabby Kitten and I now know why Master Dion calls you belle chaton. You are a beautiful kitten."

"Oooh, thank you..." That bloody finger pushed in deeper and wriggled about like a curious worm re-creating that smoky dizziness what seemed to be constantly invading me lately.

"Now my little kitty, I want you over there on that chair. Sit back and throw your legs up over the arms because we need to tidy up that wild red curly pussy frizz.

"Ah, okay..." But what about my now empty twitchy bottom hole? I was definitely hallucinating on some new and untested drug. I already missed those talented fingers back there.

I trotted over to the chair as if I was elevated form the floor. My body was pinging with tiny pinpricks. I'd never had acupuncture but I now imagined its effect. I sat back and literally threw my disconnected legs over the arms, spreading my vulva open for a full inspection prior to the prescribed 'whipper snipping' and obligatory weed killing.

"Hey, you're got a nice pussy Kitten. I really like your clit. It's very prominent." Charlie was searching through the foliage like bloody David Attenborough. He flicked said clit as if to coax out a rodent. I squealed like a mouse. "Wow, that's really sensitive. Do you masturbate a lot?"

Fuck that's none of your business! "Yes..." I squeaked again. Shit... What was my problem?

"Hmm, I can see that your Master will have a lot of fun with this." He bloody well pinched me! I nearly went through the roof. A wave approached and it was going to dump me bad. "Wow... this little kitty's pussy is just puurfect." He chuckled at his stupid joke and drove a finger part way up said pussy as if to entice the anticipated and expected contented purr. What he got was more than he expected. Little pussy roared!

I came like a banshee mortally wounded. He seemed to delight in my capitulation, and sawed into me with the vigor akin to a madman imitating a mechanical log-splitter. That action just made me go bananas. I vaguely remember humping the air and spraying a mist of ejaculate all over Charlie's gobsmacked face.

When I opened my leaded lids I beheld the open gawking mouthed expression of a man stunned. His face dripped with clingy moisture.

"What...?" I pouted, still panting hard.

"Wow... just WOW! You're amazing!" He wiped his face in his hands and then licked his fingers. "I've never seen a woman do that before. I've heard about how some women squirt in orgasm, but I've never witnessed it live and up close. Kitten, you are really special. Does your Master know about this?"

"No, I guess not. Will he be disappointed?" I was concerned that my wanton pussy might be my downfall. I must have appeared devastated.

"Hell no, he'll be delighted. You're every man's wet dream kitten. I won't tell him, we'll let it be a surprise. It'll be our little secret, okay?" He whispered, I giggled and we high fived.

"Um, okay... I guess. So it's a good thing?" I had always worried about my copious discharge and now I knew what it was all about.

"Yes. It's a very good thing. Now lie back and let me attend to this overgrown oasis."

I collapsed backward feeling sated and insanely pleased. I was unique and that knowledge empowered me. I guess I drifted in and out of a sleepy subconsciousness, barely registering Charlie's application to the defoliating of my mound and cleft. He worked away diligently, tutting occasionally and cursing some particular stubborn hair or whatnot. I floated dreamily, twitching occasionally as fingers or warm breath feather caressed my puffy and sensitive lips. His razor glided about my mound and the gel tickled my brain. I realized I was absently tweaking my rock hard nipples, tuning into the frequency that would very soon light up my dial. I was once more a simmering wanton quivering lump of human jelly hell bent on total destruction... and I loved it.

The artists brush swept vivid splashes of color about my canvas and I knew beyond doubt that I'd found my place in the cosmos.

I was a pussy designed for sex.

****

Chapitre Quatre.

MORE FROM LUCY.

I waited anxiously, kneeling demurely beside the big bed wrapped in a silky Japanese commode. I could hear footsteps clumping up the stairs and the murmured sounds of conversation drifted beneath the closed door. Charlie was waiting patiently too, only he was in the adjoining bathroom keenly anticipating his instructions.

The sensations coursing through my tingling body were indescribable. My breathing was shallow and fast. I realized I was panting like an excited puppy. Down there felt hot and erotically different. I was naked beneath the robe, but the still tingling shaving gel was doing a number on my now bared and sensitive skin. Mt Vesuvius paled in comparison to what was brewing south of the border.

The door opened and my beautiful Master entered, followed by his radiant wife who was dressed like she was about to attend a Presidential dinner. The jewelry adorning her neck and wrists glinted under the fluorescent lighting and shouted sheer opulence. You'd need a bobcat excavator just to pick up the diamond cemented onto her ring. The woman presented flawless, just like that glittering gemstone. Once again I felt small and worthless in her omnipresence.

"Hello my Pet." Master greeted.

"Hello Master, Mistress." I wanted to show respect and acknowledge their station over me. I was the submissive. I'd accepted that fact long ago and it sat right with me. As with all walks of life there are those at the top and those at the bottom, and the world would simply implode if that equilibrium was ever unbalanced. Each identity relied on the other to survive and function. It was a simple fact of life.

"Are you ready beautiful?" Mistress advanced, stroked her hand down my cheek and invited me to stand. I followed her lead and she pulled me close and kissed each of my cheeks. I compliantly reciprocated. "Take your robe off and let us see you."

It wasn't a request. I hastily unloosed the front tie and opened the soft silk to submissively present their property for a proper viewing. That was just how I felt. He owned me; they owned me. The robe slipped from my shoulders and puddled about the floor beneath me. I took opportunity to thrust out my number nines, just to make my Master proud.

"You are so beautiful." Mistress lightly traced about my areola as if to appreciate the fine work of a master craftsman. Her finger tweaked over her husband's favorite deformity. "I can see why my husband likes this little fault in your perfection so much." She smiled as she used her thumb to flick at my straining nipple. The sensation had me hissing. "It adds certain 'realism' to what would otherwise be an apparition of perfection. Only angels are faultless, and you're no angel, are you my little pet?" She twisted my nipple and my legs nearly buckled.

"No Mistress..."

"That's right. Angels are pure like the driven snow. You, my little one, are a wanton sexual creature who desires a big cock and a good hard fucking." She smirked. "Am I right little pet?" Another savage twist bought tears to my eyes. I feared in that moment that I would worship this woman through eternity. I now saw what Charlie saw.

"Yes Mistress..." Her little pet mouse squeaked some more.

"Say it, tell me!" Her mouth sneered.

"I... I want a big cock... to fuck me stupid... I mean you're not stupid... I meant to fuck me until I go stupid crazy!" Oh god, I couldn't think straight. I think Mistress was holding me up by both nipples. I couldn't feel my legs! She chuckled.

"You are precious." She grabbed the back of my head, and with a fist full of my wild hair she hauled me in and wet kissed my gasping lips. Yes, she stamped her ownership on me just as surely as she'd branded me. Finally she sucked free to leave me flustered and gasping. "Here my husband, prepare our pet for her deflowering. Charlie, get that big cock in here now!"

Mistress turned me to present me to her husband, pushing me forward. He smiled at my unfocused stumble, caught me and held my trembling shoulders as he perused my over-heated body.

"I like the new look." His fingers combed through the small remaining tuft of canopy seemingly drenched in Agent Orange. "And you're nice and smooth down here." His fingers pushed between my nether lips, exploring new horizons as if seeking some hidden treasure within. Shit, he found my button. It is after all pretty easy to find. She was standing up at the front of the boat excitedly waving a flag.

"OOOHHH!"

Three people chuckled. I vaguely realized that Charlie has entered the bedroom holding the fire hose that would surely, and eventually, douse the flames raging out of control inside my superheated cunt.

"She's so responsive isn't she Mistress?" Charlie's seemingly innocent comment had Mistress examine his expression carefully and that now distinguishable shadow of jealousy washed her exquisite face.

"Just do your job boy. Put her on all fours. I don't want you looking at her pretty face."

Master helped me into position on top of the bed. I was trembling like an autumn leaf in mid-winter, fearful of my pending doom and knowing it was now inevitable. He shuffled me about, propping a pillow under my head and angling my spine down to present my ass more prominently. My knees were pushed further apart and the wind howling into my exposed tunnel seemed cyclonic. When Mistress began fussing about, pushing my bum higher and angling me like a flower arrangement I began to dread my destiny. Then, when she gripped both ass cheeks and wrenched them apart like she was inspecting for lice, I wanted to cower and crawl away... fast.

"Alright boy, drive that big tool in here. Let's just get this done."

Oh shit, here it comes. I started shaking and then the resounding smack of skin on skin echoed around the room. The pain registered a millisecond later.

"Owww!!"

"Stay still girl. Stop wriggling about. Anyone would think this was your first time!" She chuckled at her mirth. She knew it was my first time, and that I was sacred shitless and squirming about like a spiked eel. I guess I'd always imagined some cooed lovey romantic breaching of the gate, so can someone please tell me why I was oozing like a leaky sump and about to succumb to orgasm? I was truly fucked up. Mistress was pushing my buttons; working my submissive humiliation and tuning my body toward the brewing calamity about to befall it. The big sex organ in my head was running in circles... and I was ready to go!

Master sat cross legged on the bed in front of me, holding one hand and caressing my hair tenderly as he cradled my head. I could barely make out the 'shushes' and words of encouragement over the ringing in my ears.

Then I felt the hot spongy tip caress my sucking sex. I jolted and Mistress's hand just held my bum firmer, pulling me open even more, if that was even possible. Master repeated his calming mantra. A sawing action had me pushing backward out of pure instinct and rampant need. Then, for the first time in my young innocent life, my pussy was infiltrated by rock hard cock. I cried out, assimilating the pleasurable calls of a mating hyena and the simultaneously trumpeting death throes of a sick elephant. 'It' paused in place having breached the gates. I was panting and cursing. Master kept up the encouraging chant. Mistress just chuckled.

"Fuck, that stretched the little slut out. Now, just ram it up her boy!"

My brain resorted to auxiliary power. Nightmarish thoughts registered, 'Oh my god... hey... it's never going to fit; this is a big mistake!' I tried to scamper forward but my escape was met with strong gripping hands that easily hauled me back into place. The tunnel bored cock had followed my wimpy advance and remained locked in place, forever fused within my poor gaping tunnel. "EEEHHH!!" The desperate action of retreat followed by the abrupt halt had resulted in a substantial shift in enemy lines. The 'thing' had substantially breached me and I was no longer a member of the virgin fraternity. I screamed... now and forever a woman. For some reason the realization that the deed was complete overcame the pain... and pleasure began to surface. Oh yes, I can do this. I puffed and huffed as Charlie advanced his oiled battering ram slowly inward some more... and to the encouraging cries of the barbaric hordes. Mistress was urging him on by smacking his ass and Master was ruffling my hair and telling me what a good kitten I was, only in bloody French.

What happened next is confusing. I was caught within a toxic mix of wanting to please those around me and an approaching wave of uncertainty. The pain was excruciatingly good and then, unbelievably, my body turned on me and began mocking me. I was a runaway train heading for the abyss; a driverless mass of pending cataclysmic destruction. And the end was approaching fast. I began meeting that big cock's advancement with equally harsh abuttals. Soon Charlie was slamming into me so hard my teeth rattled. I was yelling and slamming back onto him as if my sex was hell bent on destroying that incessant pile driver. I could feel 'it'... the destruction... coming, and if not for my uncontrollable lust, I'd have ran for cover. Charlie could feel it to, because my inner cunt muscles were gripping him like all-encompassing snapping claws. He yelled and ripped free, leaving my gasping pussy clutching at nothingness void.

"Watch this!" He yelled. I didn't see what happened but the aftermath told the story. Mistress, who was now kneeling on the floor in all her radiant beauty and watching the action, peered up at my raised, arched and gaping hole and squealed like a girl when I blasted her shocked and perfectly made-up face with about a gallon of wet juice. I howled and Charlie laughed just before he buried that thick alien thing back in so deep I nearly choked. Mistress was spluttering and coughing, cursing some blasphemous dialect.

Ten minutes more he rutted me savagely, sometimes holding one leg high by the ankle and diving into me as I lay on my side yelling at the bastard to 'fuck me harder'. My tits were fatigued and I'd gone hoarse from screaming. Me thinks I orgasmed another million times but I wasn't counting. Mistress had wiped her face and had leaned in, gripping my poor oscillating tits by each nipple in strong pincer-like fingers... and I nearly blacked out. I dared open my eyes on one occasion and her smirk was demonic. Master held my dazed head in his arms throughout, sometimes stroking my teary cheeks whilst continuing his soft verbal encouragement. Finally Charlie groaned that deep guttural growl and hauled me in tight and pulsed cum so far up inside me I feared my womb breached. I could feel his goo pressure feed me and the realization that another man had just orgasmed unprotected inside my virginal tunnel had me gasping and squirting my obscene orgasm into the air once more.

Someone clapped.

But it was all too much for my poor brain and me and we all went to sleep.

****

"Honey, are you okay?" Mistress's concerned voice drew me into reality. I squeezed open my heavy lids and checked out my surroundings. Master was holding me to his chest as his wife dabbed my face with a cold wet cloth. "I think you've had enough for tonight." She wiped between my splayed legs as I watched in fascination as more gooey wetness seeped out and dripped onto a towel. I'll clean you up and put you to bed. Here, drink this; it's the morning after pill and a sedative. You should sleep like a baby." She offered the glass and placed a pill in my other hand.

I didn't argue, gulping down the cloudy drink and popping the tablet. I hadn't given consideration to birth control or protection. I was so naive and so very green. Lucky for me I'd met someone responsible. I found out later that Charlie was monogamous with Vanessa and always used a condom when sleeping with his own wife Sally. He was perfectly safe and any doubt would have seen Vanessa shoot him dead with the 12 gauge she kept in her closet. He was strictly her primary lover, and only ever allowed bare back entry with her, to the exclusion of even his beautiful wife. That was rule number one. Charlie's Mistress had however relented to her husband's desire, to allow my first time to be memorable. She'd generously consented to allow Charlie unencumbered and unprotected access to me. It kind of felt very special and I would forever fondly remember my first time. The experience had been pretty surreal and extremely hot and I think my 'performance' was acceptable given it was my first time and all. Master seemed chuffed, and that was pretty cool too.

I fell asleep soon thereafter and I dreamed of light and color, of sensations and ecstasy. I never slept as good as that night, not ever.

****

I awoke the next morning feeling a little sore but totally sated. I floated on air. In the shower I took opportunity to examine my poor abused pussy. She had recovered amazingly well. Some stuff still seeped out and her lips were a bit red but she'd be just fine. I was elated. I was now a gifted experienced lover. Sex is amazing and... wow! I twirled naked about the room delighting in my endeavors. The sweet smell of maple syrup and pancakes had me screeching to a stop as my tummy rumbled. I remembered that in my enthusiasm last night I hadn't eaten. I was hungrier than a hippo.

Okay, what should I wear down to breakfast? I was a submissive and in the books I read, we subs weren't allowed clothes in the Master's house. I remembered Charlie saying that very same thing. Okay, so no clothes it is. Mistress said I had a nice little body and, after all, I had a pair of 'nines', so what the hell! I skipped out onto the landing, traversed the stairs two at a time and pranced into the kitchen feeling quite pleased with myself. I skidded to a shocking halt. There, flipping pancakes and eyeing me over a pair of really sexy designer glasses and displaying a huge dazzling white smile stood the second most beautiful woman I'd ever seen after mistress, and this one was most certainly the most beautiful black woman I'd ever encountered. My jaw just swung.