An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello there beautiful... and you must be Kitten?" She placed the pan, turned down the heat and meandered over to 'cheek kiss' my frozen wobbling body. I now regretted the nudie prance. "I'm Sally, Charlie's wife. It's very nice to meet with you." God her teeth were perfect. Her hour glass body had curves the Sydney opera house would be jealous of. She smiled warmly. Her English was heavily laced with a French undertone. Her skin was so very dark. I wasn't even sure that French people could be so dark skinned.

"Oh, um, hi. I'm very glad to meet you." I danced from foot to foot not sure if I should attempt to cover my nudity or just play at 'le naturel'.

"So do you need to go to the toilet?" She studied my dance. "It's just there." She pointed. "If you're just nervous, don't be. I know who you are. Charlie has told me all about you and I know how he fucked you last night. He is a good fuck isn't he... my Charlie?" Oh shit. How do you carry a conversation with the wife of the guy who has bathed you, shaved you and then fucked your brains out?

"Um, yes he was very good. I'm afraid I wasn't in his league, what with it being my first time and all. I'm sorry if what we did is..."

"Non... non, not at all. Is all good. This is one of the stipulations of our relationship. Sexually my husband belongs to Vanessa. He always has belonged to her and he does what she commands. I loan him on occasion and it is enough for me. Sure I sometimes get jealous. Did you enjoy your first time?" She paused; was that a grimace of jealousy. "You are an exceptionally beautiful kitten." She blatantly scanned by nude body like a card reader. I really wanted to cover up, but then I did have a pair of nines and I should be proud.

"Thank you. You are beautiful too. I feel so ugly around here, what with Vanessa and now you. I'm just a freckly little redhead."

She laughed. "Don't sell yourself short little Kitten. You are exceptional. Come here and let me touch you." Suddenly the damned girl was imitating a fox. I shuffled forward, still sticking my tits out, perhaps a little wantonly. After all they were pretty good tits. "Yes, you do have nice breasts." Was she was making fun of my candor. "May I?"

"Um, okay." What the hell was she asking? I soon found out. She bent and slowly licked each spiked nipple.

"Hmm, delicious. Would you do me zis un favor Kitten?"

I nodded dreamily. I liked being everyone's kitten.

"Vanessa is still in bed with my Charlie. They are expecting pancakes. Would you be kind enough to deliver them for me?"

"Um. Sure."

"Very good my Kitten. Now, thrust out those exquisite tits."

"Huh...?"

"Just do as you're told. You want to be god kitten, non?"

"Yes, but..." I was about to protest and suggest that she wasn't the boss of me when she smeared sticky honey all over my left tit with her spatula. "Wha.."

"Shush and just stand still."

"Bossy britches." I stuck out my tongue and she grinned.

"I like you Kitten. You will be lots of fun."

Oh shit. Suddenly I feared that my pecking order in this house had just gone down another rung. Before I had time to think it through, my right tit was smeared in sweet stickiness as well. The ebony princess turned back to her pan, extracted a large rubbery floppy pancake and took a bite out of its center.

"All the better to see you with," she growled and chuckled, peering through the jagged hole like a demented Cyclops. Next thing the vixen's hanging the pancake on my tit, using my stiff nub as a hanging point by centering the bite hole over it. The hot doughy mix clung to the honey and molded its self to the conical shape of my boob and hung like a baby's bib below. It looked ridiculous with the excited hardness of my fat traitorous nipple protruding through the central hole like a glowing strawberry beacon. I glanced up perplexed. She grinned and repeated the procedure on my other tit before handing me a silver platter containing a bowl of freshly cut lemon and a pot of Earl Grey tea accompanied by delicate china cups set on equally exquisite saucers. "There, breakfast for deux, delivered on a delicieux human platter and ready for devouring. I do think the lovers will be pleased, non?" She leaned back and studied her artistic creation. "Hmmm, is missing something." She skipped to the fridge and extracted a can of whipped cream. Two seconds later my little tuft of red pubic hair was supporting a huge dollop of fluffy sweet sticky cream. "Okay. Is good. Go!"

Due to a dizzy spell I had trouble moving so she helped me out.

SMACK! "Ouch, hey you bitc...!" WHACK!

"Kittens should obey quickly."

I got the message and scurried away balancing my wares. And yes, I heard the departing chuckle. My bum must have been glowing, like a bloody baboon's.

My face certainly glowed after I'd knocked on Vanessa's bedroom door and was bade entrance.

Charlie was kneeling behind his lover ploughing her depths. Mistress watched me enter as she moaned and oscillated, peering up at me somewhat glazed from her down doggy position.

"Oh here's breakfast!" She appeared delighted. I glowed like a beetroot as I slunk into the room bearing my gifts. Charlie laughed as he gave her an extra hard shove. He was showing off, because he placed his hands behind his head and kept right on pumping her. "I gather... you've met Sally, pet?" Mistress hissed between shunts.

"Um, yes mistress. She said to bring you up your breakfast."

"And you're a part of the meal it would seem?" She appeared amused, eyeing the hanging pancakes. I kind of stood demurely, angling my feet together in a vain attempt at 'cute'.

"Um, I guess so Mistress."

Charlie had to add his two cents worth. "I see you have lots of cream there?' He nodded at my pubis, the lips of which were exposed below the big blob of sticky cream. I knew what the bastard meant. I think my cream was trickling down my inner thighs. I could feel it. I was so embarrassed, standing there like some Muppet being played. Oh well, such is a submissive's lot.

Charlie withdrew, to the moan of our Mistress; knee walked around the bed and patted the vacant area to his left. His big beautiful wet cock looked awesome and I unconsciously licked my salivating lips. Mistress sat up and pulled her sheer chemise down to cover her bum. I could clearly see her magnificent chest. She was probably a double D and once more I just felt inadequate. My nines paled to her 'one hundred and elevens'.

She smiled a warm smile. "Come on over kitty, put down the tea and lie here. I'm very hungry and Charlie would like to sample that yummy cream."

Okay, so it was a wonderfully enjoyable breakfast had by all. I laid there whimpering while bloody Charlie lapped at cream and Mistress seemed hell bent on taking her pancake direct from the source, paying particular attention to the impaling strawberry. A half hour, and two wet orgasms later, I was finally pancake and honey free. Not so much cream free, but hey, I couldn't complain. Charlie's cock was back inside Mistress just lazily stroking her.

"Now go wake up that lazy Master of yours and take him in some breakfast. I think he wants to feed you personally."

"Oh, okay." I jumped up and skipped to the door. They were both laughing at me. What was so hilarious? I thought it would be nice to have Master feed me. It seemed like such a sweet act.

Sally was expecting my return and she curled a finger up at me, did that sexy look thing over her cute glasses and bade me hither.

Two minutes later, pancakes on tits, tea in hand and with two fresh hand prints on my glowing derriere, I marched proudly down the hall to my Master's room. I nervously knocked. A deep voice resonated from within.

"Entrez"

****

Chapitre Cinq.

LUCY continues...

"Good morning Master." I placed the teapot tray on his side table, turned and presented his breakfast. "Would you care for some pancakes?"

His eyes went wide and I giggled like a girl. Okay, I am a girl, so bite me.

"Hey, they look very appetizing." He licked his lips.

Did he mean the pancakes?

"This one is yours and this one's mine." I indicated each delectable fluffy strawberry enhanced treat. "And there's cream too!"

"Hmm, looks delicious. Let's eat."

I had to lie down again so we could dip our honeyed batter into the whipped cream, and we had a fun time feeding each other. I was really enjoying myself and that tingly feeling that enveloped me continually now, never seemed to fade. Master licked up every last trace of the cream. It seemed a bit weird that so much had dribbled down into my pussy slit, but he eventually claimed he'd got it all, but only after I squirted all over the bedcovers. Sheesh, what a mess we made.

"Now kitten, it's time to ween you to cock." Master announced nonchalantly. "Carefully pull my shorts down and just familiarize yourself."

Oh goodie, this was what I was waiting for. I ripped the boxer shorts frantically down to his knees. My hasty actions resulted in a tearing of fabric and a low guttural cry. His huge cock whipped backward like some huge trebuchet catapulting its destructive power onto a medieval castle. The smack of skin as it bounced of his belly was pretty awesome!

"Merde, chaton facile!"

Okay, I guess that was bad. "Err, sorry... I got a bit excited." I lifted the massive weight aloft and for the very first time ever closely studied my prize... my very own beautiful cock; and it was truly magnificent. I chiseled solid phallus of dark pink marble tipped purple. I circled it, eyeing it like a predator might stalk its prey. The big veins traversing its exterior throbbed powerfully. It was throbbing for me, and that knowledge fired my boilers to bursting. I was in love and this perfect casted creation in pink granite was all mine... well mostly mine. I'd have to share it with Mistress but that was okay. I salivated some more, hauling it about on its axis to the wincing moans emanating from above. I wanted desperately to bounce on it, but I should probably pace myself.

"Okay sexy... you may gently lick me, start my nibbling and lathering my balls and then work your way up to circle the head and pay special attention to this area. This is very sensitive for me, oui?"

"Oui!" I attacked!

"Oohh, Merde! Slow down, gentle. You have all morning chaton."

Okay, so I was a little anxious to get going. I restarted and went slower, starting all over again at the bottom of his ball sack, lifting it and burrowing excitedly beneath. I think my lapping tongue may have found his bottom hole because he flinched. I pushed my face in harder, into his soft scrotum and giggled when his balls slid about my cheeks. I could spend hours in here! I took my time, savoring every wonderful moment. As a mere submissive female it excited me to wield so much power over a big strong man. I soon learnt what turned him on, what buttons to push and how exactly to push them. He moaned and groaned at my command and I delighted in the control and power I possessed. He was nothing but a pawn, and I was the queen. Yes. This is exactly where I belonged, on my knees with an all-mighty conquering cock at my every command.

After what seemed like a millennium my lips were finally circling the huge head, nipping at that 'special' place just below the crown. Master was breathing hard trying desperately to pace himself, but, as he announced between gasping pants, it was now time he fed me. I understood the joke now and smiled devilishly. My lover would feed me for years to come, and this would be my first. I sucked up over the simmering head, bending the shaft down awkwardly, knowing full well now, from having practiced on Charlie as well, that a little hurt would slow the finale, giving me more time to enjoy my cock. I sucked and swallowed continuously, and every time I swallowed the fat head would slide just a little further into my throat and this seemed to please my panting victim. He could not deny me, and I would have my pleasure. Five more minutes passed with him grimacing and fighting the inevitable, like he too had something to prove. But eventually the big bad Dominant would succumb to little ole me, his powerful woman, and surrender he finally did. I heard the rumbling just before he shouted and arched upward, with me clinging to that cock like a leech on an icy-pole. Blast after blast of cum jettisoned into my mouth and throat but I remained vacuum sealed around the flared head, bouncing about and clinging tightly, following the bouncing of his hips. The pressurized snotty gloop pushed up my nasal passage and spurted from my nose. I tried to swallow, but it's difficult without air and with your mouth choker-block full of hot pulsing cock. But I never gave in, sucking and snorting like a pig in a trough until he finally relaxed and fell back limply, exhausted and sated. I'd done it, I'd conquered the dragon and I was so proud. I settled in between his spread legs, never having released him and began to swallow down my warm gift. I was till sucking when he finally drifted off to sleep. My steed was relaxed and quiet now, dozing contentedly as I gently suckled his soft and defeated manhood.

I was the victor.

****

We woke around lunch time and I realized that his movements had stirred me. I was still fastened to his now hard cock; it had amazingly re-filled my mouth while I slept.

"You're awake chaton?"

"Yeth Mathter?" It was a stifled blurred mumble around my mouthful of cock. I peered up blinking my eyes open.

"You can release me now my belle fille."

I pulled free of my most precious possession obviously presenting distress. Drool hung like a suspension bridge, thick and elastic.

"Hey beautiful, you can have some more cock later. Right now I need to fuck you very hard. Then we can have some lunch." He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the lips. 'Now, on your hands and knees and let's get you adjusted."

I excitedly scampered about, pushed my bum high into the air and then sank down on my haunches, wiggling about like a kitten on a hot tin roof.

Master didn't mess about. I had no time for messing about anyhow. He simply lined up and sank in deep, slow, but oh so deep. I cried as the awful pain morphed into absolute pleasure.

"Ooh, Master, fuck me... please fuck me!" I was rabid, frothing and gurgling as he complied with my demands and fucked me into next Wednesday. It was harsh, it was alien and it was so very perfect. This man owned me, he owned my very essence and I would be forever bound to him.

After he came deep inside me, he had me slow clean his beautiful cock, and then he forcibly hauled me upward, pulling me up reluctantly off 'my' cock and he kissed me passionately.

"You are perfect my belle chaton. Never leave me."

"I won't Master. I'm yours forever and ever... I love you Master" Okay it was flowery, but I meant every word. Fuck it, I'd said the 'L' word, but it was true. I did love him and I needed his control and direction. On my own I was a clumsy clot, but given direction I could do anything. I'd make this man so proud of me. All I wanted in return was his love and his cock.

I would be just fine with that.

****

The remainder of our weekend flowed dreamlike into Sunday night and the disappointment of returning home dawned. I didn't want to leave.

Having spent the entire weekend almost entirely nude, it was a culture shock to dress in street clothes once again.

Both myself and Charlie were always naked or at least partially. On Saturday afternoon Master had to go play golf, so Mistress and Sally dressed us two up and we played out a pantomime. I was goldilocks and Charlie was a big bad bear. I ran about in a tiny yellow dress that barely covered my bellybutton. Of course I wasn't allowed panties. He would growl 'who's been sleeping in my bed' before running after me, and I'd be squealing excitedly and then, when he caught me, which he easily did, he'd bend me over and drive his cock into my pussy to the cheers and applause of the two Dominants. Anyway it was all a bit of fun and Sally didn't seem to mind one bit, mostly deferring to Mistress for any clarification to the rules of play with regard as to where Charlie ejaculated. My face, tits and hair were acceptable depositories, but he wasn't allowed to come inside pussy anymore.

When Master came home I excitedly greeted him at the door by launching myself into his arms, wrapping my legs around his hips and clinging on tight. He just laughed, and trudged up the stairs with me still hanging on like a trained chimp, tickled me until I let go and threw me onto the bed before proceeding to fuck me until my tits ached from flapping about unfettered. Mistress came in and watched for a while, urging her husband on into the fray, but finally she succumbed to her own needs and trundled off to find Charlie.

After dinner on Saturday we played twister. Well Charlie and me played, while the others took turns to spin the arrow. I think there was some 'tweaking' of the pointer, because we were placed in some pretty seriously compromising and rude positions. At one stage I was twisted over on my back, legs splayed wide while Charlie was star-fished above me with his cock planted on my face. I know they purposely designed that to happen because the bastards were squealing with laughter. I just went with the flow and opened my mouth, sucking on his head while the pointer was spun once more. By the time the 'game' 'finished' I had dripped juice all over the map and an end was called to proceedings given rise to the OHAS issues. I was so excited that Master fucked me in front of the others just to calm me down. That was a nice way to end the evening. Charlie carried my limp body up to my bed, wiped my creamy sex down with a warm wet cloth, and tucked me into bed. He fed me his lovely cock like a pacifier until I drifted off and I slept like a baby for the second night running.

But the weekend was done. I had to go home. It had been great fun and I would miss my friends and I would especially miss my Master.

Mistress kissed me goodbye and even shed a tear. I was bawling so I guess that set her off. She promised that we would all get back together real soon and she kissed me a last goodbye on the lips. Charlie stood naked beside his wife and they both waved goodbye. I think Charlie would have liked to kiss me too, but Mistress might have got upset and I'm sure Sally would have been jealous too, so I ended up just pecking both his and Sally's cheeks and we waved goodnight to each other. I took my Master's hand and he led me to his flash Porsche 911 and drove me to my shitty flat. It was a quiet trip home. I watched the street lights passing by out of the window and struggled not to cry.

"Kitten, I know that it was an intense two days for you, but you understand we have to live our lives in the real world too. There will be more of what you experienced this weekend at a later time. There is so much more ahead for you, but you just need to pace yourself, slow it all back down and reintegrate with your normal reality."

"But why can't my reality be what I experienced these last days." I pouted. "I don't want to go back to my dull world. I want to stay with you and Mistress." I sounded petulant, but I didn't give a shit. Tears were tracing my cheeks.

"I was afraid this might happen, so I've set you some tasks to complete. There's an envelope in the glove compartment." He nodded to the dash in front of me. I found the thick package with my name inscribed in free flowing hand writing. 'KITTEN' "I want you to make me proud and follow each instruction to the letter. I will reward you for your complicity. If you succeed in doing every task, I'll lock you in my office Monday lunchtime, tie you over my desk and fuck you until you pass out. Is this clear Chaton?"

"Yes Sir!" I saluted and laughed nervously through my tears, scrambling to tear open the package.