An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you wait until you get home. I want this to be something you do for me without my influence and without my presence. Okay?"

"Okay, but I can't wait to get started!"

He knew me. I had to be controlled, directed and guided. This man could do all of that and then more. He could teach me, train me and play with me. I was his Kitten and his alone.

My life had been forever mapped... forever his.

****

He kissed me goodbye. I hungrily kissed back. "Until class tomorrow" He whispered and paddled my bum. "And behave."

I skipped inside my flat anxious to open my instructions. Inside the package there were numerous envelops and printed folded cards. The top envelope stated, 'open me first'. I tore off the top and extracted the first instruction card. It read, >Hello Chaton. You will only open this envelope tonight. Your instructions are simple. Make yourself a half cup of hot chocolate. Drink it; clean your teeth; go to the toilet and hop into bed... naked... and think only of my cock. You must not orgasm. I want you hungry tomorrow. Goodnight precious one<

I almost cried again. I was precious. He loved me, I just knew it.

For the third night running I slept like a dead thing, only my dreams were vivid and full of life... of my Master and of big beautiful cock.

****

Chapitre Six.

MORE FROM LUCY.

Pink kitty rang her little bells announcing a new day. Freaking 6am! Did that time of the day even exist?

Oohh, I had more letters to open! I sprung out of bed and flew into the little kitchenette stark naked, grabbing for my next instruction. >Have a shower, eat your breakfast (porridge because it's good for you) and get ready for school. Wear that green summery dress but no panties. Panties are strictly forbidden from this time forth. You will pack your entire panty collection into your bag and deliver them to Professor Deneuve's office at exactly midday. If you obey he will supply a nutritious lunch. You will be early to class, so spend the time wisely in the library and complete your history assignment. You may be watched so obey. Failure to comply may result in punishment and cock denial for two days. If you accept your mission, destroy this letter immediately<

Oh my god! This was like secret agent shit! I hurriedly destroyed the note by flushing it and set about my day buzzing like a bee on crack.

****

And that's how it was for me for the rest of that year. My grades went through the roof. I was never late for the bus, always five minutes early. In fact you could set your watch on me... I think the bus driver did just that. I ate well, exercised continually and obeyed my instructions to the letter. Most lunchtime's I was fed my vitamins strait from the source and I thrived. Most weekends, but not all, I was either at the Deneuve residence or out and about with the family, because that's how I felt about the four of them now... as my family.

My relationship with my lover just intensified. He was like some umbilical cord connecting me to an alternate world. I worshiped him, thrived in his direction and loved him so deeply that my heart honestly ached. In return he organized me, pulled my strings and made me dance. His dominance meshed with my submissiveness and we were like two conjoined jigsaw pieces. He never once outright announced that he loved me but I knew he did and I also knew that he loved his beautiful wife, and that his words of love were reserved solely for her. After all they were just words and actions were the foundation blocks. I knew my place in the order of things, and the precision and construction of that order was never once challenged. Yes it made me jealous and edgy watching him and his wife together but the dynamic only drove me to do better, to out-perform and out-please the perfection of Vanessa, only I never would... because Vanessa was his equal. They were both Dominant, they both enjoyed controlling their peers and they both shared a larger and more intricate abuttal to the jigsaw edged pieces that we all shared... that is Charlie, Sally and me.

I think you can perhaps understand the analogy. Charlie was linked to his lovely and mostly dominant wife whilst locked firmly into his lover. Sally deferred to both the Deneuve's and even enjoyed playing dominant with me. Charlie, although submissive to Vanessa was more bossy than me and he teased me and I really liked him. So when he and Sally were cuddled up together it kind of made me feel left out. In fact on one occasion (it was a Sunday) I found myself in the bedroom that I now called mine, crying my eyes out because both Master and Mistress were reading the paper together and having this in depth conversation about politics, which of course I knew nothing about, and Charlie and Sally were curled up together watching a movie in the cinema room... and I was like a fifth wheel... the spare tire... wandering about naked and feeling lonely and lost.

It was then that I realized that there was still a piece missing out of the puzzle, and I felt it might be an important corner piece.

So, there I was bubbling away in my pathetic self-induced depressive insecurities when the door opened and both Master and Mistress moved in to comfort me. They'd amazingly and almost instantly realized that I was missing in action, and immediately deduced the problem, such was their intuitive understanding of my needs. I blinked big wet lashes and strong arms wrapped my shivering nude body, and it wasn't even cold.

"Alright belle Chaton, spill. What is it that is troubling you?" His words had me burbling again. A thumb stroked over my nipple. He knew how that action always settled me; this man new my body better than I did. "Are you feeling left out?"

"Huh huh..." I nodded stupidly.

Vanessa stroked my hair. "We all love you beautiful... how can we fix this problem? We are like ze unbalanced wheel, non?"

I nodded like a pathetic thing lost.

"I have a solution..." Master continued. "Chaton, we had almost this exact same issue with Charlie. Vanessa could not supply everything he desired. She is a business woman and as such she likes to talk business, politics and world issues. She mixes with high society and socializes with important leaders in both business and finance. Her investment company is what finances our lifestyle. My earnings as a Professor could never support this or our home in Normandy. Charlie, unlike Vanessa, enjoys sports, football and action movies. Whilst he love's Vanessa dearly, and thrives on her Dominance as you do on mine, they are not entirely compatible in other areas. This is what you are now experiencing. The solution for Charlie was to find a life partner more fitting to his interests. How lucky was he, and us, to discover Sally. She loves him dearly, has the patience of a saint and allows him free reign to service and enjoy Vanessa." He chuckled. "Sally loves football and bosses him about just enough to keep him interested. She is his other half."

Those fingers kept up their kneading and my bud was now long, hot and fully extended, flicking back and forth like a tightly wound spring under my Master's soothing thumb.

"But I don't want anyone else." I pouted. "I only want you... and Mistress." I hastily added the later in case I seemed too greedy. She smiled, leaned in and kissed my lips. I hadn't noticed her hand rise up until she had my other nipple squeezed firmly between thumb and forefinger.

"You little liar..." She twisted my nub so hard I feared structural failure.

"OOOWWWCH!!"

I glared at her and she smirked. I grinned and we both burst out laughing. I feared she knew me just as well as her husband did. I needed the pain to balance me.

"What we need to do is find you a companion. He will compliment you, love you dearly and honor you always. He will be faithful, obliging and generous. He will allow you to have your lover and he will encourage you in that endeavor. You will enjoy his company, share his dreams and desires and encourage him in all things." Master chuckled. "He shouldn't be too difficult to find really?"

We all laughed.

****

And that is how the idea was spawned. A plan was soon developed and set in motion. I of course was apprehensive and very nervous going forward, but it made sense. Charlie and Sally seemed very happy, although like any couple, and given their unique circumstance, they often had their issues; conflicting time sharing not the least of their problems. When Vanessa called, Charlie ran. This sometimes upset plans that Sally had made. But I'd watched them all together and somehow they all worked it through, sometimes trading off and negotiating. Both Vanessa and Sally were good negotiators and they never seemed to fail to find some common ground.

Yes, this could work, although I seriously doubted that the man suited to me would be in the same negotiating league as Vanessa. God help him!

So we five all sat down at the table, me and Charlie as naked as God intended, and we all plotted my course. It was pretty exciting I must say, if not somewhat cold and calculating.

"So, what sort of things do you like doing, Kitten?" Sally peered up over the top of her oh so sexy specs. She was the designated note-taker and sat paused over her silver laptop, a spread-sheet awaiting my reply.

"Um, I like cock?"

They all laughed at my mock innocence. Master pulled me in against his chest and one finger twirled my nipple while the other caressed my clit. I knew it was a mistake to sit on his lap.

"Okay, now be serious." Sally frowned at me, but her lovely eyes sparkled playfulness.

I wriggled like a worm in heat.

"Um, I like old movies and Taylor Swift and sunsets and the beach and drives in the country and McDonald's and cats and cock and..."

Sally paused her frantic typing and peered up from under those bloody specs and glared.

I giggled. I wanted to kiss her. My place was all over the head. This was exciting!

I bounced and my tits wobbled.

Mistress scolded me. "Be sensible Kitten. Now, what do you like in a man?"

I spewed out a verbal descriptive tirade of my perfect man and once more those blurred fingers on the keyboard screeched to a halt. "Kitten, you're not taking this seriously!" Sally did her 'not happy Sally thing'. "You just described Dion."

I shrugged and turned about and kissed the prickly jaw that was nuzzling my neck... then I found his lips and clamped on, sucking hard. A finger found my wet soggy hole and wriggled inward. I nearly melted.

"KITTEN!" I jumped at Mistress's cross warning. "Come and sit on my lap. You have too many distractions over there and we're trying to get this done."

Reluctantly I slunk around to oh bossy crossness and plonked dejectedly onto her lap. She wrapped her arms about me tightly, as if to prevent my escape. I have no idea if she meant it or not, (I suspected she did mean it), but the intertwined arms pushed my tits high and they protruded grotesquely, like udders awaiting a milking machine.

Sulking like a child I complied with the questioning until Sally seemed satisfied that she had a full and proper profile of my intended. Then they dressed me in clothes, made some sense of my hair and took some photos to display on the dating website. As soon as they were done taking my mug-shot I wriggled out of the dress and swayed over to Master all hopeful and coy. He just did that slight nod thing he does and I instantly went to my knees, ripped the zip and extracted my treat. It was down my throat before I'd remembered to take a big breath. I nearly choked, coughed and spluttered and withdrew feeling dizzy and oxygen deficient.

"God Dion, that girl of yours is insatiable." Vanessa harrumphed.

I grinned and jammed my cock back down my throat. I wasn't going to disagree.

"Yeah, but I like it. She gives fantastic head... and she's very enthusiastic!"

That comment just made me go wild. I pulled back, tugged his balls out of their confines and holding the thick shaft high I sucked like a sea urchin.

Ten minutes later, sitting on Master's lap and impaled to the womb, I bobbed contentedly and examined Sally's clever handiwork.

A cute picture of me presented as a red tendril shrouded fresh freckled faced teenager who stood a touch submissively with toes pointed inward and hands clasped behind her back. The profile stated my statistics, 5'4"or 162.5cm, 116lbs or 52.6kg and with the body measurements of 36/22/34. I was evidently a natural red head (that was pretty obvious from my photo!) with green eyes and an Irish hereditary. I was a fun loving scatterbrain seeking an open minded fun loving man who liked classic movies, drives in the country and walks on the beach. He must be soft natured, caring and attentive. Macho men need not apply.

"So, what do you think Kitten?" Sally inquired seemingly pleased with her efforts.

"How will I know if he has a big cock?"

"Silly girl. It doesn't matter. You've got what you need in that department." Sally's eyes wavered south as if to confirm the truth of her statement. I deduced that her observation was correct and moaned as the head nudged into my cervix once more. "As long as this potential mate is open minded and conducive to the fact that you have a lover, then everything will be just fine." She shrugged as if the problem was solved.

It all sounded so simple.

And so it followed, that the profile was lodged and my potential suitors diligently applied to my favor.

Weeks later and following a frustrating avalanche of replies, we five sorted and sifted through potential applications. 70% were just rejected straight out as being macho idiots and failing completely to understand the guidance parameters. Although I obviously responded to a dominant male, I already had a loving and caring one. I didn't need two! What I needed was someone like me, who enjoyed what I liked at my level. I'm not completely stupid to understand that I'm not Einstein and complex issues and conversation just bore me silly. I wanted to talk about Hollywood gossip and girly stuff. I wanted someone to go shopping with and look at jewelry and shoes and get all gooey looking in pet shop windows.

"Hey, I've found one!" I shouted across the table. "This one looks perfect!"

"Let me see Kitten." Sally and Charlie were helping me sort through the last batch. The Deneuve's were at some boring presidential candidate's fundraiser.

I swiveled the picture of a fourteen foot cock around to show her and giggled. She just nodded expressionlessly and stood, walked around the table and stood posing a wide stance beside me. I glanced up her long exposed chocolate brown legs, over her short business skirt and white blouse to her frowny face and bossy nose-perched glasses.

"Stand up kitten."

Oh shit, this was bad. I hesitantly complied.

"Turn around and assume position." Shit she sounded pretty serious!

I shuffled about compliantly as usual. Why was I always in trouble? It was just a little joke, well a big one really. I giggled again thinking about the ridiculousness of that cock. I bent over automatically. I knew what was coming... she did this often. God my stupid cunt was saturated.

WHACK... WHACK... WHACK...

She gave me six really hard swots on my left bum cheek before complaining of a sore hand. Fuck my bum stung. I was crying of course, I always cried when she chastised me, but I was so close to orgasm I nearly passed out. Sally muttered and headed for the kitchen drawer to find the wooden spoon. I'd experienced that before too. Sally was the only person allowed to deliver my punishment. Mistress said she couldn't trust herself to be gentle enough. She explained that her feelings for me sometimes boiled over because of the jealousy, so she refrained from dealing out my punishment, deferring that responsibility to Sally. Well, I would beg to add that if Mistress thought Sally was gentler than she would be, then I totally dreaded ever being on the end of one of her punishments!

So minutes later I stood contrite, unable to sit due to the pain and watched as the two of them finally sorted the single pile of acceptable candidates.

"Honey, come over here and take a look." She who must be obeyed beckoned. I blinked tears away. "Come on beautiful. You know you deserved that. Now come give me a big cuddle and a kiss and tell us which one you'd like to see first."

Of course I needed the cuddle. She didn't disappoint. I think I loved Sally... Charlie winked at me after she kissed me and I presented a wet pathetic puppy dog smile. Yep, I loved them both, go figure.

I sorted through the photos and read the profiles and finally pointed to a picture of a sandy haired guy who looked a bit surfie. His hair was a short and gelled in that spiky cool style that suggests playfulness. His eyes appeared to be vivid blue and he was clean shaven and seemed young, although he stated his age as twenty four, nearly six years older than me. That actually suited me. I still wanted a man, not a boy. He said he was open minded and layback, liked walking the beach and exploring the countryside. His favorite movie was the Grapes of Wrath (that thrilled me, because it was one of mine too) and he liked country pop and rock music.

I just wondered how open minded he might be. He'd have to be pretty special!

"You like this one?" Sally queried. I nodded...

"Then Jack Mason it is..."

And that's how it happened, that I met my future husband...

****

TO BE CONTINUED.