An Ode to Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you planning to do? What do you want?'

She cocked her head to the side. 'I thought I already made that clear yesterday, about what I want.'

She paused and thought for a while. 'Let me make it easier for you. We won't stop exhibiting ourselves to each other but we also won't get carried away with it. We will remain just friends and nothing more. That way, we can ensure that both of us stay out of trouble.'

'Do you even know how crazy you sound right now?'

She pretended to think for a while, and then smiled at me widely. 'Am I?' she said, tapping my nose with her finger.

I stepped away from her. 'Do whatever you want! I don't care.' I stomped out of the bathroom leaving her alone.

I returned to my seat, chugging the rest of my drink in one go. Izzy saw me fuming in my seat and asked me what happened. I muttered some kind of reply without looking at her. My eyes went towards Akiko as she was coming out of the bathroom and take her seat. She looked at me and gave me wicked smile. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable in my seat and looked towards the exit. Izzy saw the desperation in my eyes. Luckily she didn't see me looking at Akiko.

'Let's get out,' she said.

I turned towards her. She looked concerned. I nodded and we left the pub.

Once out in the cool air, I finally calmed myself enough to able to think clearly. Once I was able to form coherent thoughts again, I began to feel guilty for leaving my friends back in there. I had just met them and now they all think that I am some weird anti-social punk. Izzy grabbed my arm and started leading me down the street.

'What happened?' she asked.

I tried to give her some answer but the words got stuck in my mouth. Luckily she rescued me by answering her own question.

'It's the crowd, is it?' she spoke. 'I know. I too was getting pretty buffed up in there. Pubs and clubs filled with people were never my cup of tea.'

'I...yeah, yeah, that's it. It was the crowd. I-I just...I am not used to be with so many different people all at one place.'

'It's okay. I understand. Look at me. I have been living in London for my whole life and still I have trouble talking with people.'

'You are kidding me right?' I said. 'With your looks you must have tons of friends.'

She smiled. 'Well, you assumed wrong. Like I said, I totally do not mingle with crowd and stuff.'

We walked quietly for some time. It was close to ten and the streets in London were bustling with cars and taxis. It felt like the city never sleeps.

'So where do you want to go?' I asked.

'Let's get somewhere alone,' she said, 'somewhere we could talk. Say, your apartment?'

So I led her towards my dormitory. On the way, we stopped at an ice-cream parlour and ate butter-scotch ice-cream. She told me a couple of jokes and it turned my mood back on quickly. Soon, Akiko was long forgotten.

We reached my apartment and I allowed her in. Before getting in myself, I peeked quickly towards Akiko's door and found the light streaming faintly from under it. Shit! She's still awake.

'Nice room,' she said once she stepped inside.

'Thank you. Feel free to make yourself comfortable.'

She began to look around. 'You know, this place could still use a woman's touch,' she said, dragging her finger over the table and holding up the smudged tip towards me.

She went and flopped down over the bed, crossing her legs. 'So, what are we having for dinner?'

I gulped.

She raised an eyebrow. 'Dude, you don't have anything to eat?'

'Uh...I haven't planned on returning empty stomach.'

'No probs,' she said, hopping up and walking towards the kitchen. 'I'll make us something.' She opened the fridge skimmed through the shelves. 'Geez, you certainly need to make that trip to the grocery store.'

She pulled out a box of leftover pizza and put it on the table.

'You know we could order take out,' I offered.

'I think it would be best,' she replied, looking at the pizza as if it was contagious.

*

After I had ordered food, we sat on the bed idly. I had no TV (no distractions, remember?); even wifi, so we had nothing to do except for waiting while the food arrived.

I looked towards Izzy. She sat with the familiarity if a former lover. It was amazing how natural she seemed, here in my room. I have never felt such strong emotion towards another girl in my life. It wasn't lust; it wasn't love; it was pure adoration. I couldn't think of her sexually like I did with all the girls before, but I couldn't stop wondering how wonderful it would be to sleep with her naked.

She caught me staring at her and raised an eyebrow. I looked away, blushing. Suddenly she turned towards me. 'You know Robert,' she said, sliding towards me. 'I have been watching you this whole evening. And I couldn't help but notice that you have been looking at me for quite a while now.'

'N-no, I d-didn't,' I said, leaning away from her.

'It's alright,' she said. 'You don't need to be so scared. I won't bite.'

She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. She caught my cheeks in her palms and leaned in until her face was mere centimetres from mine.

'What have you been looking at? Tell me. Is it my dress or is it...something else.'

Her hot breath brushed against my face and I drew in a sharp breath, inhaling her lavender scent.

I hesitated before replying. 'Izzy, I...'

She smiled and put a finger on my lip. 'Shh. Let me do the talking here.'

Then she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. It was just a light kiss, almost a peck, but it helped dissolving a lot of tension which hung between us. I looked into her sparkling eyes, drowning in their deep intoxicating beauty. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for another kiss, longer and much more passionate than the last one. We kissed for a long time, our lips moving together, brushing lightly. I tasted the sweet breath coming from her mouth, my mind becoming hazy from the rich flavour. I slipped my tongue inside, my nose rubbing against her soft skin, inhaling her deep scent. When we pulled out, both of us were gasping. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb and smiled at her.

She pushed me back against the bed and straddled me. I lay down still as she kissed me, my hands slowly moving to grab slim waist. She pulled back quickly and, grabbing the hem of her shirt, pulled it off. I feasted upon her pale beautiful skin and her nice shapely body which looked sexier than ever. She was wearing a purple designer bra which she took off next, leaving herself naked from the waist up. Her breasts were exquisite—round and full like a pair of cantaloupes. I reached up and fondled them lightly.

She reached down and slipping her hand inside my jeans. As her hand touched my cock, she gasped suddenly, feeling its sheer size. She looked up at me, her eyes wide in amazement. And then a wild grin played on her lips.

She quickly pulled it out and began to suck it, running her tongue along the outer rim, before putting it into her mouth. I rested my head on the pillow and swooned away in the exquisite feeling of her warm tongue upon my sensitive dick. It was the best feeling I had ever had. Almost a week has passed since I had last frigged myself. It was the longest I had gone without sex. My cock was begging me for a decent orgasm. And now as I felt Izzy's warm tongue titillating my mistreated balls, I felt I have won the lottery. Before I knew, I was coming deep inside her mouth.

She kept sucking me, making sure to take each and every drop, before pulling me out and then licked her lips clean. 'I will remember your taste now,' she said.

She kneeled on the bed and slid her panties down her legs. I stared at her neatly shaved cunt, flushed like a young baby's bum. It was heavenly to look at and felt even more heavenly once she guided my prick into her tight chalice.

After the tip had slid in, she eased her legs down taking in half of my length in one go. I groaned as the pleasure coursed through my veins like white hot lava, searing me with its heat and I came close to bust my nut once more. I grabbed her hips and began to guide her up and down. I could feel the walls of her cunt spasming and convoluting around me as I drove deeper and deeper. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and her face was scrunched up in heady pain as she struggled to take in my thick girth.

In the midst of our grunts and moans, I heard another sound coming from somewhere in the room. It was too faint, almost imperceptible, but it was there. As if an alarm going off in my head, my eyes flew open and I whipped my head towards my right, at the hole from where the sound was coming from. The next moment, I heard her moan, very close, as if she was sitting right by the wall.

Shit! I almost forgot about Akiko.

Immediately I stopped thrusting. Izzy opened her eyes and looked down at me with displeasure and profound annoyance.

'What happened?' she asked.

I looked up at her. 'I-I think we should stop,' I said. As much as I hated to utter these words, I can't let Akiko peep at us while she gets off.

'But why? We were having such a good time!'

I knew that Izzy wouldn't drop it without a fight. I looked for some solution and suddenly I had an idea.

'How about we do it on the floor?' (Jesus, it sounded more reasonable in my head.)

She frowned at me, now clearly pissed. 'What are you getting at, Robert?'

'I mean...that...wouldn't it feel more comfortable if-if we do it on...the floor?'

'ON THE FLOOR? But it is perfectly comfortable here!'

'Listen, I...'

'Enough Robert,' she said, holding her hand up. Then she climbed off me and started putting on her dress. I ran after her.

'No, listen, stop! I didn't mean it that way.'

'I know how you meant it,' she replied, slipping on her sandals. 'Anyway, it is getting late and I must go home. My father is probably waiting for me.'

'No, wait. I am sorry. Come on back.'

'Good bye Robert,' she said and walked out of the door.

I stood there looking after her, feeling like crap. I glared at the hole, feeling my blood boil in my veins. Putting on my clothes, I stormed out of my room and banged on Akiko's door with my fist. She answered after a while, opening the door just a crack.

'Yes,' she asked in the same innocent voice. As if she has no idea what just happened. I gave the door one hard push, throwing it open, and pushing her down on the floor.

'What in the fucking hell is your prob...'

My words got caught in my throat when my eyes went towards her spread thighs and I saw that she wasn't wearing any undies. For a long moment, I stared at her naked crotch, watching the puffy lips of her cunt, flushed crimson. They were moist, the juices dripping out slowly from the slit like she had been masturbating not moments ago. And her clit...it was almost an inch long, almost out of proportion for her. My eyes travelled upwards, tracing along her cute petite form until they rested upon her face and I found her giving me a knowing smile.

I shook my head and scowled at her. 'Listen, I don't know what you are trying to get at, but enough of it already! If you want to squander the picture in front of everyone, go right ahead. I don't care. I am sealing that hole. Right. This. Instant!'

'Even if I show it to Izzy?' she said calmly. 'Would you still not care?'

I had turned to leave and had almost reached the door when I heard her words and froze to the ground.

'I have seen the way you look at her,' she continued, sitting up. 'I know that you like her a lot. She's already angry at you. Just imagine what would happen if she sees this picture. What would happen if she finds out that instead of the unadulterated love which she deserves and clearly expects from you, she has been subjected to voyeuristic lust? It would break her heart.'

I slowly turned towards her, my eyes filled with blind rag. My hands were shaking with fury and my fists so tightly clenched that my knuckles had turned white.

'You...wouldn't...dare.' I spoke through my teeth.

'Wouldn't I?' she replied.

I lunged towards her but then stopped myself at the last moment. My breath was falling in short hard gasps.

'It is the first time I had wanted to hit a woman with these fists,' I said.

'Me too,' she said, her voice as calm as it could be. 'It is the first time a man has shown me such a scary face. Good night Robert, I will see you at the morning.'

I looked at her for a moment, fighting the urge to choke her. When I was sure I wasn't going to break her neck, I left the room.

*

So plugging the hole was out of question. What else could I do? For Akiko, the rule was absolute. But for me, the rule didn't exist at all. I decided that I just have to cease altogether all kinds of sexual activities in my room.

Come to think of it now, I could have plugged the hole any time I wanted. I could have put a restraining order on her if I wanted and she wouldn't have done anything about it. But I was far too lazy and stupid to do it. As the days passed, my workload only increased. Turns out, arts was way too difficult than I thought.

So I can't even frig myself in my room, let alone fuck anybody. If she won't get anything to see, she might get bored and may even stop. But it was easier said than done. The first couple of days I held on to my resolve. No frigging, nothing. But by the end of the week, I was having a hell of a lot of trouble keeping my lust in check. It was the longest I had without any kind of stimulation and my balls had seriously begun to hurt. Granted I could have relieved myself of the torture any time I wanted, all I had to do was step into my bathroom and pop one out. But for some reason, I couldn't get myself to achieve climax. Just the thought of the stink would make me retch in disgust.

The situation didn't seem to improve as the days passed. I felt like I was carrying a powder keg between my legs, ready to explode any moment. Every now and then I would feel a sharp stab of pain shoot through my body and I would curse Akiko for her conviction. Still, she wouldn't stop looking as if watching me suffer in my own goddamn masochistic pain was the most pleasing sight she could ever get.

Even if that wasn't enough, she would tease me relentlessly. At nights I would hear her moaning and the faint "shluck-shluck" sound as she frigged herself using that dildo of hers. The sound would keep me awake all night.

At first, I thought I might get through it. But then all hell broke loose...

One night, as I was sleeping, I dreamt that I was back in my old room, lying on my bed, naked. My cock was standing rampant as ever. But I wasn't alone. There were Emily, Kate, Valerie and even Rita present with me taking turns in sucking at my prick. Each of them had taken a section of my shaft, using their tongue and lips, even licking my balls. Only three girls had ever sucked my balls—Rita, Kate and Vicky and all of them did an awesome job.

Valerie and Kate came and kissed me on the lips, running their tongue along my neck and sucking my nipples while Rita and Emily continued their ministrations upon my cock. I could feel their lips, their unmistakable softness and the skilful lashes of their tongues running along the length of my dick. I watched Rita swoop my cock down into her gullet down to the roots and I felt a surge of electricity whizzed through my body. There was a heavy tug at the pit of my stomach which I felt repeatedly, like something was desperately trying to escape, something very big.

An immediate fear crept through me and I tried to push it down, afraid that the consequences were not something I would live to see. The titillations grew stronger. All four girls were working upon my cock now, trying to bring me to a massive climax. The feeling was both frightening and exciting. I felt like if I yielded now, it was a fall I would not be able to survive from. The tug grew stronger, almost painful. I knew that I had to stop it from escaping, whatever it was. I grabbed on to the bed sheet, hell bent to keep the strain inside, but it was a losing battle.

In the very next moment, I felt a flash of lightning struck before my eyes and everything turned white hot. I was swimming through some kind of ocean, thick and syrupy. The pain grew and the barrier broke finally, filling my mind with soothing pain. There was no way to take it slow. I t rushed towards me like a wave, taking me away with it. I was thrashing, screaming, gasping for breath.

Suddenly my eyes flew open. I realized that I was coming out of a wet dream. But the pain didn't go away. Instead, it kept on increasing, spreading through my body throwing me against the rocks. I looked down and I finally realized what was this all about. Wads after wads of thick greasy cum spurted out from the tip, flying several inches up in the air and fell down upon me in thick globs. With each spurt, I felt a stab of pain shooting up my spine like somebody was poking me with a white hot iron stick. I clutched at the bed sheet and held my breath in, wishing it would be over soon. My whole body tensed and my toes curled as I experienced the most euphoric orgasm of my life. With each strand of cum that escaped me, I felt a sense of relief filling inside me. The pain was going away slowly and I was beginning to feel better.

When it was finally over, I fell on my bed, relaxed and exhausted beyond realization while my cock kept spurting out any reminiscent of the vile liquid which might have remained back in my over-tortured balls. And I again fell into a long blissful sleep.

*

I woke up next morning feeling very light-weight. My body, although hurting from the hard to believe orgasm from last night, felt very relaxed.

I looked towards the hole. I didn't know what angered me more—the fact that I had lost my resolve and gave to my carnal needs, giving her a very satisfying show last night; or the fact that I had to take on that resolve in the first place because of her.

I could almost imagine her grinning as she watched me thrashing on my bed in pain and anguish. My anger towards her grew stronger and I decided to retaliate one day. She will pay for what she has been doing to me.

*

Retaliation or not, I realized that I still have to bear seeing her stupid face every day in the class. While I tried to avoid her as much as I could, she didn't seem to bear any such efforts and always smiled and greeted me whenever we met each other in the hallways.

One day, as I was walking to my class, somebody grabbed my arm and yanked me into an empty class room. I turned, ready to throw a tantrum upon whoever pulled me in, but then I realized it was Izzy.

My eyes flew wide when I saw her face. She hadn't talked to me since she walked out of my room. I felt guilty hurting her feelings like that but it hurt a lot more when she would deliberately avoid me every time. I didn't want this to happen between us since I was beginning to like her a lot. It was funny that the one girl I wished to avoid was stalking me day and night (literally!) and the one girl I wanted to be with was avoiding me at all costs. But today she didn't look angry at all. Instead, her head was hung in guilt.

'Izzy, I—'

'Shh.' she shushed me with a finger on my lips.

She sighed and looked at me with softened gaze. 'Look, about that night...' she faltered, then cleared her throat and tried again. 'I think that I may have overreacted a little bit. I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. I know that we had met that very day just a couple of hours ago and I should've waited a little more. I guess...I thought I had more myself...but I was wrong.'

There was a moment of silence between us. She was looking up, biting her lower lip while tracing a random pattern on the floor with the tip of her shoe. Finally she looked up at me and I saw that she was on the verge of crying.