An Ode to Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do like you a lot,' she said, 'and I don't want our relationship to end like this. I hope that you will forgive me.'

As soon as she said it, I pulled her in for a deep kiss. Our lips moved violently, tongues rubbing against each other. My lungs were crying for oxygen but I continued kissing her. I carried over to the corner and pushed her on a desk. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rubbed my arms. I fumbled with her shirt buttons, almost ripping them in my hurry. She slipped a hand under my t shirt and dragged her nails across my skin, making me growl in desire.

After undoing her bra, I pushed her down spreading her on the table and began sucking and kissing her delectable breasts. I flicked her nipples with my tongue, as hard and delicious as sugar candies, eliciting a gasp from her open mouth. She clutched at my hair and tugged at them hard, filling me with an animalistic urge.

There was not a single moment to lose. None of us were concerned that the school was still filled with people and that anybody who might be by would definitely hear us. I trailed kisses down her flat belly until I reached her crotch. I yanked her panties down baring her delicious cunt and drove my tongue through her swollen lips. She jerked her hips up and clenched her thighs around my head as I lapped on the juice which was flowing out of her.

It was the first time I was having a taste of her sweet cunt and I regretted for not doing so earlier. I sucked at her labia one at a time, nibbling them lightly, while flicking her clit with my tongue; she gave out a sharp gasp and came hard into my mouth, bathing my tongue with her tangy love juice.

I rose, wiping my face and kissed her again. She unbuttoned my jeans and fished out my cock. It was hard as iron, throbbing menacingly. After wetting it with my spittle I slowly thrust the tip through her wet cunt. She moaned at the incursion and pushed against my hips, urging me to go slower. That night she was on top me so she was in control on the situation. This time however, she was completely helpless against my strength. It was a great struggle, to not to delve into my passion too deep and push too hard. But after maintaining celibacy for an entire week, I felt that my cock was going to burst apart.

As the first couple of inches slid in, she gave out a stifled sigh as she came upon my cock. I paused for a minute, waiting for us to catch our breath, and then began thrusting inside her first slowly, then with added vigour. Soon, she was taking more than half of my shaft, her lips parted permanently for a long silent moan. My eyes rolled as I felt my cock slowly become one with her. She was shaking beneath me, her cunt clasping down hard upon my cock as she came again and again. I focussed my eyes and looked down at the beautiful creature beneath me. Her eyes were closed, her face a mask of both a heated bliss and pain.

I could feel myself reaching towards my climax and I knew that so did she. I made one last plunged into her slick sex and she screamed. The cliff fell away and our bodies slammed against the shore as our climax tore through both of us. Her eyes rolled, her back arched and her muscles clenched my shaft. Rolling waves of heat coated my prick. It rolled down cover my cock and as the white, hot nectar flowed thick from her sex, I knew she was mine...and I was hers. She owned my heart, and every single thing which belonged to me. With every crashing wave that followed I continued to ride that tide, which spontaneously forced my come to shoot out of me.

I kissed her and she bit my lower lips, drawing blood. 'Oh my god' she cried. Her fingers clawed onto my back pulling me close to her and her body convulsed as she came until finally her breathing held and her body stiffened. 'Fuck' she yelled and stilled.

We kissed again, for a long time and it was the most passionate kiss we ever had. I pulled out after a while, cum still dripping from the tip and then I helped her sit up. We quickly rearranged our clothes and cleaned the table, careful not to leave any cum stains. As we walked towards the door she wrapped her arms around me and looked into my eyes, searching something.

'Oh, Robert, I love you so much', she said finally.

'I love you too, Izzy,' I said. 'More than you can think.'

We kissed one last time before we went to our classes.

*

I was really, really happy—now that I have mended my relationship with Izzy, but more so because I have beaten Akiko. She had tried her best to keep us apart but eventually she failed. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees us together.

'You don't look terribly focussed, Robert.'

I looked beside me and saw Mary Anne. She was leaning down casually on her canvas, applying light strokes with her paintbrush. She was a wearing a loose grey sleeveless shirt which showed off her tattooed arms, all the way up to her neck. She had told me once that she makes one for every birthday and was even complaining that she barely had any space left for the next one. She wasn't curvy, or voluptuous like the rest of the girls, but still she oozes a kind of charm which makes her almost hard to overlook when she passes by.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

She pointed towards my canvas. We were in the abstract art class and the teacher has asked us to paint a still life of a fruit basket. Instead, I had managed to build something incredibly weird and funny, like something straight out of van Gogh's private collection when he was suffering from schizophrenia. I ripped out the drawing sheet, crumpled it and threw it into the waste bin. Mary Anne put down her brush and turned towards me.

'Is there something you want to talk about?' she asked. 'Don't worry. I can keep a secret.'

Well, I wanted to tell her everything but I didn't know how well she would take it. I mean, telling your friend that your neighbour is forcing you to let her watch you having sex...it is weird even when I say it myself. But before I could say anything, I suddenly felt a hard slap upon my back. I turned and found Dylan grinning at me. Of all the people I had met in the bar, Dylan is the least I knew about. All I had heard about him is that he is filthy rich and he is here because his father wanted him to study economics and he had refused. He drives a red Audi convertible to the school each time with a new girl at the shotgun seat.

'Hey Rob, Mary,' he nodded to both of us.

Mary Anne grumbled something about calling her by her full name.

'I needed to ask you something, Robert,' he said, ignoring her completely. 'Do you and Akiko have something going on? Do you like each other?'

I blinked. 'Why on earth would you say that?' I asked.

'Well, for one thing, I have noticed you looking at her quite often and secondly, there has been some...er...rumours going on that the two of you have been seeing each other. I mean...it is just a school rumour and I just wanted to be sure.'

'Who said that?' I asked, flabbergasted. 'Was it her?' I added, eyeing towards Akiko.

She has taken one of the corner seats, far away from us.

'No, she didn't,' Dylan said quickly. 'And that is why I am asking you.'

'There is nothing going on between the two of us. You can be assured if that.'

I said that with more indignation than I needed to, but the mention of her mere name to make me spout steam out of my ears. I think Dylan realized that too because he immediately backed off.

'Jeez, fine. Chill down buddy. I was just asking,' he said, holding his hands up. 'So...you wouldn't mind if I ask her out?'

'Why, of course not,' I said. She could go straight to hell, for all I cared.

'Okay, see you then.' He walked away.

I looked after his retreating figure and then at Akiko. Looking at her right now, nobody would guess the deviant she really is.

'I really hate that guy's guts.' Mary Anne spoke from behind me.

I noticed that she was looking at him in a kind of annoyed way.

'He seemed like a nice guy to me,' I said.

'Ha! Nice guy my butt.'

'But what is wrong with him? He is confident, good looking...'

'And that is exactly what is wrong,' she said. 'People like him think that they are the God's gift to women. That they could make them all fall at his feet and worship him if he so much as winks at them. Guys like him always hold some kind of ulterior motive. I know these things. It gets frustrating sometimes.'

The bell rang just then and we started walking to out. I saw that Dylan was now talking with Akiko. She was smiling at him. It was the same innocent smile that she always gives me.

'You sound like you already have experienced something of this kind,' I said.

She glared at me and for one moment I thought she was going to punch me in the face. But then she looked ahead. 'No, not me,' she said. 'But I have seen the girls he had left broken. Some of them were my best friends.

'So if you claim to have such good observing powers, tell me about Akiko. What could you deduct about her?'

She stopped and looked at me. 'Why the sudden interest on her? Don't tell me the rumours were actually true.'

'No, no, no, it's not what you think it is,' I said, waving my arms frantically. 'It's just...I was...'

She laughed. 'Relax kiddo. I was just joking.' She looked up. 'Well about Akiko, all I can say is that...'

'Uh-huh?'

'...that I don't understand a thing about her.' she finished with a frown.

'Wait, what?'

She took a turn and started walking towards the cafeteria as she explained. 'Well, she is a cute little girl no doubt about that. I had even called dibs upon her when I first saw her. But it soon turned out that she had no interest in being in any kind of relationship. She was this weird little outcast who avoided every one. She is good, but there is also a hidden side to her which completely eludes me. She is easy to talk to but she can also be awful quiet sometimes. It is as if she is wearing a mask. She is always hiding her true feelings, a hidden side of her which is too dark and would be catastrophic if it were to come out.'

Well, bull's eye, more or less. We had now reached the locker section and she began to pull some books out of her locker. The hallway was almost empty so nobody could hear us talking.

'But then again,' she continued, 'sometimes she shows more than anybody could let on. Like the other day she was walking down the hall, towards her class, when suddenly out of nowhere a gust of wind comes and blows her skirt up, giving everybody a glimpse that she was absolutely naked underneath. Can you believe that? I swear to God if I were a boy, I would have busted my nut right there.'

I believe her. Only Akiko could pull an act like this.

'But since we are talking about Akiko,' she said, turning towards me. 'One thing I can definitely be sire of. It is that you cannot ignore her presence.'

*

After college, Izzy and I went to watch a movie. I wanted to see the late night show so we could steal some moments for ourselves but she told me that she had to get back home early this evening as her father wants to have dinner with the whole family. So we settled in for the six o'clock show.

Still, as the end credits rolled in, I pulled her into one of the empty bathroom stall we had the briefest, most intense fuck ever. I don't know why but whenever I fuck Angie I felt that I would orgasm much harder than all the girls I had previously fucked. It is due t this adoration which I held for her that I could never impose my free will upon her. I would never force her for another round or two if she didn't want to. I never held this kind of respect for any girls before, not even for Evelyn, whom I have so deeply loved.

*

After coming out of the theatre, I offered her to drop her to her home.

'It'd be alright,' she said. 'I will go back myself.'

'But, at least let me drop you to the bus stop.'

'Oh Robert,' she stroked my cheek. 'If you keep showing this kind chivalry towards me, I'm afraid that I might fall for you.'

She agreed and we began to walk towards the bus stop. Once we reached there, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and climbed onto the bus heading for park row.

I reached home close to midnight. I tip-toed up the stairs, careful not to disturb the neighbours, but when I reached my floor, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Down the hallway, I spotted Akiko and Dylan, they were hugging each other. I quickly hid myself and leaned around the corner. They were holding hands. I focussed on Akiko. She looked very happy, which for some reason, made me angry. Dylan said something to her which she ponders for a moment, before nodding. She opened the door to her apartment and let him in. Before she went inside, she looked at me and giving me a knowing smile, closed the door.

I stood there for a moment, thinking about what to do now. If I am not wrong, today is my turn to peek and Akiko has just invited me to watch them having sex. As hot as it may sound like, I was not remotely tempted to this idea. Looking through that hole now would mean that I will lose. That I have yielded to her and I can't let that happen.

I began to ponder upon my options. I could leave now and spend the rest of the night somewhere else. I took out my cell phone and decided upon whom to call. Izzy was out of option, so it was either Billy or Mary Anne—the only other people I knew in this sprawling city.

I tried Billy but it came switched off. Mary Anne didn't fare any better. When I tried her, I found her speaking rather funny. I heard another girl's moan from the back ground and it became clear. Grudgingly I made my way back to my room. I sat on my bed and tried not to concentrate upon the hole in the wall. But soon I could hear muffled voices coming from her room.

Now I don't know if you know it or not, but when you are sitting in a room which is awfully quiet, even the faintest of sound coming from the next room could be heard like a sound coming boom box. As it happened, I heard clearly what they were talking about.

'I heard you two are good friends,' Akiko said.

'Very,' he replied.

I perked my ears up. Could they be talking about me?

'You seem to care about him a lot,' Dylan continued. 'You even agreed to let me come to your apartment the moment I mentioned his name. It almost makes me feel jealous.'

'I tend not to beat around the bush,' she replied.

'Well that is very strict of you.'

There was a moment of silence. I was now keenly listening to the conversation. As far as I could gather, they were sitting in the floor, not very far from the wall.

'You know, from what I have heard...about him and Izzy, well, you know. I heard that he had raped her and made hr his bitch. At least that is what Mary told me and you know she seldom lies about these things.'

I couldn't believe my own ears. That two pint shit faced bloody scallywag! Why would he tell something like that about me?

'What?' Akiko asked, though I couldn't tell whether she was shocked or plain surprised.

'Sad, isn't it? It really broke my heart. I thought he was such a good guy.'

'And you believe it?' she asked.

'You know...that's what I have heard so...'

There was a moment of pause. I was about to barge into her room and beat the crap out of him, come whatever may, but then suddenly I heard Akiko giggle, then she started laughing outrageously. It is the first time I had heard her laugh. I think he was as puzzled as I was because he didn't seem to reply for a long time.

'What's the matter?' he asked. 'You don't believe me?'

'I-I can't believe how naive somebody could be,' she spoke, still laughing. 'I always knew that you are nothing but a bag full of lies, Dylan, but now you turned out to be even worse than I thought.'

'What...what do you mean?' he said in a grave voice.

'Spreading around rumours like that, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are the kind of people I despise the most. You are nothing but an empty shell Dylan and I would rather spend my whole life alone than spend another minute talking to filth like you.'

An eerie silence fell across the room. I tried to look through the hole but there wasn't much I could see. I realized that I was sweating. Then suddenly I heard a loud crash and the next moment I saw Akiko on the floor with Dylan on top of her pinning her down.

'HOW...DARE...YOU!'

He had one hand clasped on her mouth while with other hand he was pinning her arms above her head. She was struggling to get free, but her small size made her far too weak against him.

I felt a lump in my throat and tried to think of what to do. I knew that I need to stop Dylan from hurting Akiko. I could see his eyes, dark and fearsome, filled with malicious hunger. He didn't in the least looked like the cool gentleman I had seen this morning. No, right now he looked like a savage animal, a ruthless person who wouldn't blink twice before hurting a person in cold blood. God knows what would append to Akiko if I didn't stop him now.

'You fucking bitch,' he growled. 'You thought you get away after insulting me like that. You thought I would let you go? Nobody has called me a liar in my life, you hear me you fucking whore! NOBODY!'

He let go of her wrists, keeping the other hand tightly clasped upon her mouth, and he grabbed her top and ripped it from her body, leaving her naked from waist up. With her hands now free, she began to beat on her chest and slapped him hard but he held on like a brick wall. He leered down at her breasts, harsh and red from the aggravated assault.

'Such nice little itsy-bitsy titties,' he said. 'Surely I have seen way bigger. Hmm, I wonder how sensitive they are.'

He took one of her nipple between her teeth and bit hard. She gave out a muffled groan as pain shot through her body like acid. She tried pushing his head away but stopped when it hurt even more. I sat on my spot frozen, undecided, my hand clutched around my phone. I could call the police. They would come and rescue her. I almost did...but then something stopped me. It was a thought nagging at the back of my head like a tick.

What if it is all a lie? What she was acting? She had allowed him into her apartment after all. She had provoked him, called him a liar, even knowing the consequences she might suffer. With Akiko, you could never be sure.

She was kicking her legs out, her hands flailing her arms around, trying to grab something to hit him with.

'Too bad we had to do it this way,' he said. 'Ever since I had seen you for the first time, I have been waiting for this moment. I would've really liked to fuck you properly. But I guess you have to do with what you've got.'

He reached down between her legs and gave a start. 'What the...' he said. 'You are such a dirty little slut, aren't you? Going around naked under your dress, what would other think?'

Without wasting another moment, I began to dial the emergency number. The phone rang once before somebody picked up. I quickly explained the situation to them but I haven't finished speaking when I heard another loud crash from her room. I looked again and found Dylan lying on the floor clutching at his head, a broken vase covered in blood near his feet. Akiko got up and went scrambling towards the window and sat down on the floor, keeping as much as she can from him. Dylan got up, slowly and walked towards her.

'You have some fight in you I have to give you that,' he laughed. 'But usually, when a girl tries to escape, she runs towards the door instead of the window. It only shows that you like it. All of this is exciting for you.'

'I didn't run away because I'm not afraid of you, Dylan,' she stipulated.

'Say whatever you like, Akiko, but we both know the truth, don't we?'

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock. My eyes widened when I saw it and I barely stopped a snicker. Now, I hadn't seen too many penises. I have only seen one other prick in my life beside my own and Dylan's penis was the tiniest penis I had seen in my life.