An Ode to Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I will break you Akiko and turn you into my sweet little bitch, as I did with all those girls I had been through before you. You will know what it means to disrespect your master.'

There was no ambiguity about what he is going to do to her. I needed to stop him. I needed to intervene. Suddenly to both mine and Dylan's amazement, she began to snicker. Dylan remained frozen at his place before smiling. 'Laughing at the face of trouble, you really are crazy.'

'That is not why I am laughing you idiot,' she said. 'You think you can make me your bitch by fucking me with...that?' she laughed again. 'I thought that you were such a giant prick, but I was wrong. You are not even remotely "big".'

She emphasized big by gesturing with her hands. 'Why, Robert is way, way bigger than you and that is when he is cold.'

'AARGH! Enough about Robert already!'

He lunged at her, pinning her to the wall and roughly thrust three fingers up her cunt. Her face contorted in pain. Tears were streaming down freely from her eyes but she held on and she bit her lips to stop herself from screaming.

That's it. It is now or never. I know that the cops will never arrive in time. I looked towards the window. There was a fire escape balcony which connected my room to hers. I darted out; grabbing the first thing I could grab on my way and getting before her window, threw it in as hard as I could.

There was a loud crash followed by the shattering of the glass. The sound echoed all through the empty street. Soon I saw lights switching on in the neighbouring apartments and voices coming out to inspect.

'What the...' Dylan rose, pulling his pants up. 'What did you do?'

He slapped her and she fell on the floor. Then he quickly ran out of the door. Just then I heard the sirens wailing as the fuzz came. There were sounds of struggle as Dylan tried to escape but failed and they caught him.

*

'We will see to it that the bastard never gets out of the jail. You don't need to worry, ma'am.'

'Thank you, officer.'

I was standing at a corner as Akiko spoke with the cops. After the cops bid us adieu, she walked towards me. Her right cheek was red where that scumbag had hit her. As much as I hated her, even I couldn't bring myself to hurt her, physically or not. What Dylan tried to do, was barbaric.

'Are...are you okay?' I asked, if only to break the uncomfortable silence between us.

She rubbed her wrist. I saw that there were red welt marks on them. 'I am okay,' she said.

We went back upstairs. As we reached her room, she turned towards me. There was no way to tell what she was thinking.

'He...uh, he didn't hurt you or anything right?' it was really hard to talk without making it awkward.

She didn't reply. 'Here, you wouldn't be able to wake up without this,' she said, holding up a small alarm clock. It was the very thing I had had thrown in as a distraction. It was a gift from my mum, but little did I know it did would come to such use.

'Oh, yeah...thanks,' I said.

Another uncomfortable silence.

'So...' I began.

'I think you should leave, Robert,' she said suddenly. I blinked.

'Don't get me wrong,' she explained. 'But I am pretty tired and we both have class tomorrow. Good night.'

She closed the door, leaving me out in the hallway. Ashamed and angry, I went inside,

*

It was truly amazing that how fast the news start spreading in my art school. Even small things like who got the latest shade of nail paint and who got a new tattoo spread fast. This news spread like wild fire. The moment I entered the building, I began to hear people whispering excitedly about last night's events. I didn't know how much they knew but I didn't hear them mention my name, which was a relief. The last thing I wanted right now was to gather people's attention.

I was shocked and even a little impressed to see her today. I thought she wouldn't show for the rest of the week. She didn't even look shaken up. She was quieter than usual but there was nothing out of ordinary about her. She replied to everybody's question casually and never even flinched when they asked about Dylan. I tried to talk to Akiko but just as I had expected, she has chose to ignore me today. I finally cornered her in the cafeteria. She was sitting quietly in a corner, musing on her food.

'Hey,' I said. She smiled up at me. 'Do you mind if I sit?'

'Sure.'

We ate silently for a little while. I noticed that she hadn't touched her food.

'Are you feeling better?' I asked.

She nodded.

'I see you are taking it very well.'

She nodded again. 'You think it is an act?' she asked.

'I didn't say that.'

'You were implying such.' She put her fork down and looked at me. 'A guy like him could never hurt me, not permanently at least. I tried to remain strong, but I was about to break. At first I thought I could handle him. I guess it was rather stupid of me to invite him over.'

She laughed lightly and I couldn't help but laugh along.

'You know...the things he said about me...well, the one Mary Anne told him...I—'

'You don't have to worry about it, Robert. I don't believe a word he had said. A person like Dylan always spreads false rumours about others. The ones who believe in them are the worse.'

'Uh...yeah, right.'

She rose to leave. But then she turned and smiled at me.

'I will see you tonight, Robert. Don't be late.'

She walked away leaving me gawking after her.

*

I returned to my room after eight. The rest of the day went uneventful except for the occasional questions people threw at me regarding last night. I tried not to answer to all of them.

Once inside, I dropped on the bed, exhausted. Angie had to go to home early. After she and I made out yesterday I was yearning to spend another hot glorious night fucking her crazy on bed but her dad was still home and so I was left without any companion for the night, other than my nosy neighbour. I tried to come up with a more profane term to describe but she was just so damn adorable, it was really hard to think out one.

I instead diverted my thoughts back towards my recent love interest. I closed my eyes and tried to reminiscence her naked form in my mind. How beautiful she looked writhing in pleasure under me, her back arched up beautifully; her voluptuous tits quivering in excitement; her lips—the colour of the reddest ruby—parted as she moaned; and not to mention her cunt. It felt so exquisite, throbbing and pulsing around me.

My cock turned hard in my pants in not time. I reached down and grabbed it from over my pants. It lurched in excitement. I was tempted to relieve it of its pressure but then I was interrupted by the knock at the door.

My eyes flew open, the sight of her luscious boobs still flashing before my eyes.

I looked towards the door and then at the clock. I wondered who it might be as I wasn't expecting anybody right now.

I went to door and looked through the key hole. My eyes flew wide as I saw the visitor.

'What the fuck?!'

I threw the door open. Outside, standing before me in a white crepe shirt and blue faded jeans, was the last woman I had ever expected to see. 'Kate?'

*

(To be Continued...)