An Old Mans Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers

The DJ cut the music and turned off the spotlights, the over-head lights came on and showed a room in turmoil. More bouncers were on the move to put an end to the chaos, and on the stage Mandy stood covering herself with arms and hands, a terrified expression on her face. She could feel how close an involuntary gangbang was.

Daniel quickly took the few steps to reach the edge of the stage, took off his leather jacket and threw it to her, yelling 'Put this on!' and turned halfway around to keep an eye on things in case anyone managed to get past the guards. No-one did and after a few minutes things finally calmed down again. The manager showed up and escorted Mandy off the stage and back to his office, nodding for Daniel to follow. After closing the door behind them he turned her over to Daniel to be comforted and went over to a small bar to pour drinks.

"I'm sorry, I should have known it could get out of hand but Amber acting the way she did was a surprise. She knows very well that you can't leave a crowd like that when you are one of the top three. Hell, she's been the top act here for a year now, what was she thinking?"

He handed them a glass each where they sat on a couch, Mandy on Daniels lap sideways, their arms around each other. They sipped their drinks as the manager returned to pour one for himself before he sat in an armchair in front of them.

"She didn't like that she was runner up tonight." Mandy said in hardly more than a whisper.

"What!? You mean she did it on purpose?" he yelled and almost spilled his drink.

Mandy shrugged her shoulders.

"She told me to 'watch myself' and to 'think about my position', and her eyes said more than that. I don't know if what happened was deliberate or not, but she was upset anyway."

"Fuck!"

He took his phone from a pocket and hit a button:

"Frank here. Get Sally to my office ASAP... What do you mean, 'has left'? She is a top three act and she is due back on stage in half-an-hour... Headache my ass! If she comes back, ever, tell her to fuck off: she's not welcome here, not even as a customer."

He hung up and put the phone away.

"Seems that you were right Mandy, she has an ego problem. Fuck! Two of three top-acts down for the evening and a fucking riot before midnight, this is going to be a looong night!" he sighed.

"I... I can do my old act if you like?" Mandy whispered "At least I can try, if I get another drink or two to relax and Daniel is close to the stage."

"Thanks Mandy, I appreciate the offer but I don't think you should do that. It was ugly for you and I know that you don't like to sit with the customers after your performance, and tonight that is more important than ever to keep things calm. I'll see if I can get hold of some of the others. Take your time, take a drink or two, get changed, but then go home. I'll see you tomorrow if you are up to it."

He stood, stroked her cheek softly and left.

"Looks like he cares for his employees." Daniel said "Didn't expect that in this business."

"He does, he's really nice as a boss, unfortunately not everyone cares like he does, Sally especially. She has put us in a shitty position now."

"You really meant what you said, that you would go back on stage, tonight, after what happened?"

"Sure, I have to sooner or later, this is the only job I have. It will be even worse to do it if I wait, and anyway I want to help avoid more problems tonight. It won't be any easier for any of the other girls, believe me. They know what happened and the audience expect the top three to come back, not some replacements. As long as I can see you and you pick me up for a drink afterwards I think it will be okay."

He put a finger under her jaw and turned her to face him, looking her in the eyes. What he saw was determination and a hint of fear, but mostly determination.

"Okay, let's get another drink then and go find Frank. I only hope you know what you are doing honey, I really do."

After refreshing the drinks they made a detour to the changing-room for Mandy to put on the outfit for her old act, but she kept Daniels jacket over it.

Frank stood beside the stage and talked to the guards, their expressions serious.

"Frank!" she called when she saw him, and he looked up.

"Still here, and dressed like that? What are you up to?"

"I'm going on stage Frank! I have to do this now, otherwise I may never be able to do it and I need the job, you know that. Besides, do you think any of the girls would want to go up as a reserve after what happened? I'm going to do it, Daniel will stand up front and he will offer me a drink after I finish to show the others that I'm friendly and available. Any problems with that and I quit!"

Her smile, half hearted as it was, belied the ultimatum she had delivered.

Frank stared at her for a moment before turning to the bouncers:

"Are you okay with that? You will be the ones who will have to handle any more trouble, so you get to decide."

"She's right. She is the top number and the one everyone wants to see. With the clothes gone after the tumult she must change the number and she will be sitting at a table with a guy after the dance. No problem Boss!"

Frank stared at Mandy for another moment, then walked over to the DJ. Five minutes later it was announced.

"Alright folks, it's time for our star of the evening to perform again! However, since her outfit was stolen by some punks the last time, she will do her old act instead. You all know it wasn't bad either and she most definitely isn't, so enjoy Goldielocks!"

Taking a deep breath she handed Daniel his jacket and entered the stage to a roar from the crowd.

Starting off in high-heeled strap-sandals, a shear purple thong, girdle and bra she showed off more this time, but the potential to strip slowly was not as good. It was probably for the best anyway.

- - - - - - - - -

Sitting naked at Daniels table after her last performance for the night she was relieved. She had been nervous, outright scared the first time, but everything had gone smoothly. The crowd had behaved, expressed their delight but no more than that, and it didn't seem that anyone noticed that it was the same guy that got the honour of having her at his table every time. Or perhaps they did and didn't care: she was in clear view, only wearing her high-heels, and everyone could enjoy that sight.

After showering and getting dressed, with Daniel present in the changing-room, they said goodnight to the two other girls still there and walked towards the exit.

"Goldielocks! Wait!" a voice called out and Frank hurried to catch up with them "Hey, thanks for what you did tonight, you sure compensated for Amber's bullshit. I owe you, baby. This is something that the rest of the crew wanted you to have, don't open it here though. They said they wanted to avoid any embarrassing scenes. Sleep tight and goodnight."

He kissed her cheek and walked back to the bar.

Outside the bouncers gave her a hug, a smile and said goodnight too, and then turned back to watching the people that had not yet left the foyer. Daniel and Mandy walked over to his car, got in and he drove off.

They were halfway to her home when she opened the envelope and extracted a bunch of bills and a note. She let out a strangled sound when she saw what it was and leafed through the bills, then she said:

"Jesus Christ!"

Daniel took his eyes from the traffic for a second to give her a glance before returning to look at the road ahead:

"What is it?"

It took a moment for her to reply, then she said:

"A wad of money and a note, looks like a thousand bucks or something. Go back, I can't take their money for doing my job."

He slowed to a stop beside the road and turned to her.

"What does the note say?"

She turned on the passenger light and unfolded it.

"Goldie, thanks for a strong performance. This is a token of appreciation from the guests and crew, many wanted to apologise for what happened and so it is mostly from the guests. Don't you dare protest, you are worth every cent."

"True, so true!" Daniel said and was surprised to hear a sob from her: tears were running down her cheeks.

"Hold me, please, just hold me for awhile."

He did and it wasn't until much later they could continue on their way.

- - - - - - - - - -

"This is not how I want to remember this car." Jonathan Brady said to his son a few days later "I agree with Jason in principle, it is only a thing for transportation, but still it had beauty and without the back seats it is more like a lorry. Don't you think we should restore it?"

"Yeah," Daniel agreed "but that will take a fortune and hundreds of hours if it is possible at all."

"Do you know who did the rebuild? Perhaps he still have the seats and stuff so we can buy it back. Would save us a lot of searching for replacements. And it sure will take a lot of time as you say, but you are unemployed and I'm retired, so what does it matter? Money is no problem either, Mr Crawford, Jason's lawyer you remember, transferred fifty grand to my account yesterday as a 'gratification' for taking over the car."

"Well, let's give it a shot then. It was Daren Whitmore who made the changes, I can go over there and ask. Might get to know how much of a change he did at the same time."

"Daren, How are you?"

"Just fine Daniel, just fine. What brings you here, I though you were sacked when the old man died, or did I hear it wrong?"

"No, I was, but dad and I got the old limo as a gift and that's why I'm here. I know you did what you were told to do, Daren, but hell you ruined that car!"

"Don't I know it, but like you say it was my orders. Got paid in advance by Jason himself and he left exact instructions what to do and what not. Tore my heart out to ruin it like that, it did."

"We're thinking of returning it to its original condition and wondered if you still have the seats and things that you removed, and if you could tell us more about what you did?"

"You don't know? The orders included a clause that I had to keep the things for six months in case the new owner was interested: paid for and all. You only have to show me the registration in your name, that's all. And yes, I can tell you everything you want to know but it isn't necessary since the orders were written down in detail. I had to keep them too he said."

They walked over to an outhouse behind the garage and inside everything was stored in the original position relating to each other.

"As you can see for yourself it wasn't much I removed really." Daren went on "The seats of course and the bar and phone and inside window to the passenger compartment with motor. All the cables are still in place, rolled up under the floor and marked. Then there was the new rear end with the door, but the old tail section is intact almost in one piece, and that's about it. Here, this is the orders, only one handwritten page."

Daniel took the sheet of paper and looked at the description. It was unbelievable, but it was really the easiest way possible to reach the goal that had been used, he realised. Not a single bolt had been removed that didn't need to be taken out. He shook his head in disbelief and handed back the paper.

"I'll go back and get the registration, Daren. I'll be back in thirty minutes or so."

- - - - - - - - -

Unloading the things from the bed of the truck, father and son stood looking at the pieces.

"So he wanted us to put it back together after all." Jonathan said "I wonder why he didn't tell us so in his letter?"

"Maybe this explains it." His son said and handed him an envelope with 'Jonathan Brady' written over the front "Daren had this stored away in his safe, with orders not to hand it over until he saw the registration personally and with your name on it. Said he had sworn not to let anyone know about it until then."

Jonathan ripped it open and took out the sheet inside.

Dear Jonathan!

So, you wanted to restore that heap of junk (Donald's words, not mine) after all. I am glad you decided on it, and not surprised. After all it was your 'office' for many years, and Daniels of course, and we had many interesting conversations there. I know what you are thinking, why didn't he say so if that was his wish? It isn't my wish, I'm dead after all and don't care about a thing, but I have tried to figure out what will happen after I'm gone.

Anyway, like I said I'm glad you made this decision and this letter is only given to you to confirm that.

When you have finished this project, and isn't black a beautiful colour on a limo, I want Daniel to take Miss Daultry to her work in it, dressed in his uniform and acting his part as the perfect gentle-man. It should be easy for him since he is the perfect gentleman.

Good luck!

Jason Jones (III)

They looked at each other, not understanding a thing, but finally turned to the task at hand.

- - - - - - - - -

It took a month to accomplish what they had set out to do, but then the limo looked like new with a glistening cover of black paint. Daniel dressed in his former uniform, cap and all, after polishing the shoes to the same lustre as the car. Mandy had questioned his desire to drive her to the club, figuring it would raise several eyebrows when one of the strippers arrived like that, but the explanation that it was Jason who had requested it silenced her protests.

Therefore the limo stopped outside the club close to ten in the evening. Mandy was by then regularly one of the top three dancers, well, she had been before that too but it was formally decided by then, and had no need to get there earlier than that. A line of people stood waiting to be let inside, eyed closely by the two bouncers always on duty at the door.

The limo did raise some eyebrows among the bystanders when it stopped, even more so when the elegantly dressed chauffeur stepped out and walked around the car to open the rear door facing the club. He made a half bow and held out his hand for the passenger to take when she got out. She had a short, very short, silver grey dress with a bare back and deep decolletage that showed a generous amount of breasts. Her hair was golden blonde and was set up in a knot over one ear, and her smile dazzled everyone that was looking. They stared at her as she let go of the hand and walked up to the entrance with hips rolling.

Her driver got back in the drivers seat and drove away before she had reached the doors to the club.

"Do you have a special invitation, Ma'am?" one of the bouncers, a new employee, asked her, and the other guard standing behind him fought hard to not laugh out loud.

"Well, I certainly hope so since my chauffeur has already taken off. I'm going on stage sometime after eleven so you could say that I'm a bit early, but then again I have to get naked, take a shower, put on make-up and dress in my strip outfit, and anyway I have never been asked to stand in line before."

Her cool response turned to be too much for the second man who let out a howling laugh. The first man looked dubiously at her, wondering if she was pulling his leg. Was she a celebrity, someone he ought to recognise? She had arrived in a limo with a chauffeur after all.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but I must confess that I don't recognize you. I don't read the celebrity pages, I'm more of a sports-guy. May I have your name please?"

Another guffaw of laughter erupted behind him, making him even more embarrassed, and a blush spread over his face and throat.

"Of course you may, but you won't recognise me from the celebrity pages whether you read them or not. I am flattered by the assumption though. Goldielocks is my stage name."

"Goldie...locks?"

The second man could no longer stand straight and held his arms over his stomach as be bent forward. Then the dime hit the spot and the first guy turned even darker red.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, miss! Now I recognise you, please go right ahead, I am so, so sorry!"

She fired of another smile and stroked his cheek as she walked to the door. With a hand on the handle she turned around:

"I won't tell on you if you kick that big oaf in his ass. He really should be working instead of having fun."

Daniel had parked around the back in the VIP parking, a privilege all the girls had, to avoid being stalked when they were leaving. Few did, but with the limo it felt safer and he had delivered Mandy after all.

He walked around the building to the main entrance, not wanting to make a fuss by using the buzzer by the back door. When walking up to the entrance he saw one of the guys doubled over with laughter and the other blushing furiously, looking as if he wanted a trap door to open up under his feet. The people standing in line seemed to be unusually cheerful tonight.

"Evening." he said and walked to get inside but was blocked by the blushing guy.

"Chauffeurs enter by the personal entrance at the back." he said in a cold voice. There was no doubt what he thought about people who were hired chauffeurs: they had nothing to do in a place like this, at least when they were working.

The man that stood behind him, bent over, glanced up with an effort, looking at Daniel, and broke down in renewed laughter. He managed to reach out and pull at his colleagues arm to get his attention, and when he looked back at him he shook his head, that was all he could manage in his state.

The blushing bouncer turned back to Daniel with a consternated look on his face.

"You're not a chauffeur?"

"Well, I have been and I am again tonight I guess." Daniel answered truthfully.

"Have you been her before?"

"Often, almost every night the last six weeks or so."

"Then you should know about the personnel entrance."

"Oh, I know about it alright, but I have never used it. No point in disturbing people that are busy with other things, is there? I always arrive this way."

"Stop it!" the bent over guy growled as if in pain "Just let him in before I suffocate, you idiot!"

Then he broke down again.

Daniel was allowed inside without understanding what was happening, and was greeted by the girl in the wardrobe:

"Hello Daniel, nice outfit! Have you gotten a new job driving?"

"Only for tonight and not really a job either. My former employer gave me and dad his limo when he died and we have restored it. I drove Goldie here tonight in it and thought it was suitable to dress for the part."

"You look really nice, Daniel, it suits you and I think a limo suits Goldie. I saw when she arrived and I must say she looked like a film star. It was the black limo, right?"

He raised an eyebrow at her question but agreed it was black. Then she pulled an envelope from under the counter and gave it to him: 'Daniel Brady' was written over the front.

- - - - - - - - -

Sitting at the bar, the only place with suitable light to read, he opened the envelope and unfolded the sheet inside.

Hello there Daniel!

Yes, it is your turn to get a letter from me now. Not that it matters, you have always shared every-thing with your parents and the other way around, so you no doubt know as much as they do about this. However, I'm not sure if you have told Mandy, or maybe I should call her Goldielocks since you probably are at the club when you read this. You mentioned her a couple of times when we talked, not her stage name though but I know more than you can ever imagine. I mean knew of course. How I know is not important right now, we will come back to that later, but I know she works as a stripper, excuse me, DANCER in the club and that she is very good looking. I also know that she is very smart, and about her parents and her sister Kathy. I have nothing but good to say about her, or you, and I wish you the best of luck in the future (may I suggest that Jason is a good name if you have a son?). Now, another thing you might not know is that I own, well owned, the club where she is working.

Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers