An Old Mans Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers

Yes, The Silver Dollar was mine and I'm proud of it too. We, the manager Frank and I, have always kept it clean, away from drugs and prostitution. As a matter of fact a few of the DANCERS are former prostitutes and addicts that we have helped. Some might say that dancing naked in front of drooling men is unworthy of any woman, and to a certain degree I agree, but then again that is how the world is today, and it is better than starving or selling their bodies on the streets to get by. No, I don't hold it against Mandy in any way (not to mention that I have come to understand that she is VERY good looking). Sorry, enough teasing.

What I want you to do now, or after she finishes her job tonight, is to tell her everything about my letters if you haven't already. There should be no secrets between you two after all. Then I have a task for you Daniel. I own another club too, with another approach you might say. It is in Las Vegas by the way and is called The Silver Steed, and guess what, it is focused on female customers and has male strippers! Exciting isn't it?

Sorry, no more teasing I said and I will try to get a hold of myself. So, for you to truly understand how it feels for Mandy to strip and dance naked in front of men, you are going to Las Vegas and will perform at The Silver Steed for two weeks. Mandy will be able to go with you with full pay, just talk to Frank, and all expenses will be covered including a suite in a hotel. Call the manager when you get there and she will help you, and it might serve you well if you ask Mandy to give you some advice too.

Please understand that I don't doubt your feelings for Mandy or that you understand her situation, but after all it is a different thing to have the experience first hand.

Wishing you all well

Jason Jones (III)

- - - - - - - - -

He gave the letter to Mandy to read as he helped her get in the back of the limousine. Less than two blocks on their way she lowered the glass that separated the back from the front.

"What's all this about?" she asked.

"I have no idea honestly, but we have received letters from Jason a couple of times and the first said he wanted us to do him a favour, or several if we did what he expected of us. He gave us this car and some money, then, when we had decided to return it to the original we got another letter from the guy who rebuilt it to take his casket. That said I should drive you to the club in style and be dressed in my uniform, and when I got inside the girl in the wardrobe gave me this."

"Are you going to do it, be a stripper in Vegas for two weeks?"

"I don't know, God knows I have no wish to do it but Jason has a point: there is a difference between what you experience yourself and what you are told or think. Maybe I should."

"Daniel, I want you to know that I have no doubt that you understand how I feel about being naked in front of strangers. If you don't want to do it I won't think any less of you."

"Thanks, I know, but I have the feeling there is a purpose with this, that it is leading somewhere. So far it has been a step-by-step walk and I wonder where it is leading. I will have to think about it and talk to mom and dad. But what do you think? Honestly and deep in your heart?"

"Just what I said, I won't hold it against you either way. You know why I do this, for Kathy and me to get by and you know I don't like it, but it is a job. I guess that if you do this you will be in the same situation, doing it against your will to get to know what it is all about. But I see one problem if you decide that we should go to Vegas: I don't want Kathy to be alone for two weeks. I know that she is eighteen and quite mature, but I would worry anyway."

"I think we can do something about that. Mom and dad have always wanted a daughter so I think they will be happy to take care of her."

- - - - - - - - - -

The Silver Steed was very different from The Silver Dollar. It was about the same size but much more high-class. It wasn't as sparsely lit either and had three stages, smaller and well separated from each other. When Daniel and Mandy walked through the door, with female bouncers that didn't look as intimidating as their male counterparts at the Dollar, there were three guys dancing in different stages of undress: one wearing a tux but without trousers and with shirt wide open, one in miniscule string underwear and one totally naked. Daniel stopped short when he saw them, it suddenly became very real what he was about to do.

They had arrived a week early, spending some of the money they had received with the limo to let him get a feel for it. When he called the manager, 'Miss Samantha', she expressed her understanding and said they were welcome to visit at any time. To grab the bull by the horns, so to speak, they did just that the first evening and now stood looking out over a sea of women of all ages watching three men. Apart from the guys on stage there was not a man to be seen anywhere.

A woman in a glittering dress walked up to them from the bar, smiling:

"Daniel, I presume?" she said reaching out her hand to shake "I'm Samantha, the manager. Honestly, you look scared shitless!"

Daniel shook her hand with his eyes still on the guys dancing. As he watched, the guy in the tux ripped it off with one yank and let it swirl over his head.

"A pleasure to meet you Samantha. I guess I look like I feel then, I don't think this is a good idea after all."

Samantha laughed good naturedly at what he said.

"Don't give up just yet. At least let me explain and introduce you to some of the guys. Maybe some others too if you agree."

She turned to Mandy and continued:

"And you must be Mandy. Although Frank has told me about you, only good things I assure you, I must say you exceed the expectations. Welcome to this variety of a strip club and do not be shy to explore if you wish, while I take care of Daniel. Drinks are on the house, just say 'Daniel' and it will be alright."

"Thank you Samantha, but I guess I better stick around and hold his hand for awhile. I have a very good idea what he is going through right now."

"No doubt you do, I have been there too you know. It can be a rush, but also a nightmare, especially before you enter the stage. Follow me then and I will tell you what you need to know."

She took them to an office, much like Frank's at the Dollar but decidedly more feminine. Just like Frank she poured drinks for them before she sat down.

"So, Jason wanted to give you a new experience and you have decided to take him up on it? Takes courage, I will give you that, but you do have some knowledge from Mandy. Then again, that may work both ways and there are differences between a guy and a girl.

To start with the question almost every guy asks: no, we don't care if you have a large or small dick! Next thing: no, we don't care if you are limp or have a raging erection on stage. Third: Just like it is at the Dollar there is no touching on stage. After your show, if you decide to visit a table, that is a different thing entirely, then it is up to you to set the boundaries. We don't allow any sexual activities with the guests, no intercourse, no oral, nothing but touching and only if both parties agree to it. You do one show every night if you aren't among the top three, and then you do a show every hour after eleven and until we close. Do you have any experience at all, as a dancer perhaps?"

"No, nothing. I know how to dance and Mandy says that I'm quite good, but I doubt it after what I saw out there. She will help me to practice though, if that is any help."

"Oh yes, it may well be from what I have heard from Frank. Causing a riot tells me she knows how to be sexy, and that is all it takes. In the end though, the question is, can you learn from her and that is the hard part. It doesn't matter though, even if you can't dance, can't be sexy and wish you were some place else you will still get the experience. And let me be frank here, I don't expect you to be on stage more than once each night and you will probably be the first to perform. Everything else is a bonus, so don't let that bother you."

"If I do it at all." Daniel put in when she stopped talking "I still think this is a mistake."

"Maybe it is and maybe you won't do it, but allow me to provoke you a little: man or mouse? You decide! I know that Mandy doesn't want to do what she does, but she do it because she has to. The same thing applies to you now, you don't want to do this and believe me I understand that, but if you want to get the experience Jason offers, you have to do it."

She got to her feet.

"Have another drink, relax and think about it while I get a couple of the crew so you can talk to them. I will only be a minute."

After she had left there was silence until Mandy spoke up:

"Daniel, don't think I'm crazy now, but I want you to do like I tell you without question. Do you trust me enough to do that?"

"I trust you, you know that, but what do you have in mind?"

"No, I want you to promise first and then I will tell you what to do and you will do it, okay?"

"Alright, I promise. What do you want?"

"Stand up, take off your clothes, all of them, and walk over and refill our drinks. Don't try to cover yourself in any way, and then you remain standing, facing the door, until Samantha has returned."

"What!? Are you..."

"Daniel, you promised so do it. Believe me, I have my reasons so don't let me down now. Please?"

Hesitating he kicked off his shoes and pulled off the socks. With his eyes locked on hers he continued with the jacket, unbuttoned the shirt and dropped it beside her. The pants came off and then he hesitated again.

"Do it honey." she encouraged him "You will understand soon, I promise. Take them off."

He inserted the thumbs at the waistband and pulled down his boxers to stand naked before her. She smiled brightly and handed him their now empty glasses to refill. She noticed that he poured a double, at least, for himself and without water or juice. She was sure that he needed it.

"Well, well!" the young woman that entered first through the door said. "This was a surprise, a pleasant surprise!"

The smile that spread over her face threatened to split her head in two. She had stopped in the doorway and another young woman looked over her shoulder with the same expression spreading. Daniel automatically lowered his free hand to his crotch, but Mandy reached out and pulled it away. There was a twitch in his dick and it started to fill and rise.

"It is okay Daniel, don't worry. They are used to seeing naked guys here and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Trust me."

The two women pulled themselves together and entered the office, closing the door behind them.

"I'm Sarah, choreographer here." the first one said and held out her hand to him.

"And I'm Pam, bouncer if you believe me or not." the second one offered.

Daniel had a hard time believing her: she was slightly over five feet tall and perhaps she weighed in at a hundred pounds, but not much more. He felt that he was blushing furiously and his mouth refused to utter any sound at all. Mandy came to his help:

"I'm Mandy and the strong silent guy is Daniel. I hope you will forgive him but it is his premier stripping in public. I kind of gave him a shock-treatment."

"And shocked he is for sure!" Pam giggled "No problem, they all get lost the first time."

"B...bouncer?" Daniel stammered.

"You heard that? Good for you that you are not totally out of it! Yes, that is my job and I know that I'm not the Hulk in any way, but don't make me angry, I can take care of myself."

The door opened again and Samantha came in with two guys following. None of them reacted with more than a raised eyebrow at the sight of Daniel, but it was Sarah that answered the unspoken question.

"Mandy gave him a shock treatment and he is in shock alright."

Samantha smiled happily at Mandy:

"Good move, honey! This should get him ready if ever he recovers."

They all sat down and Mandy pulled Daniel down by her side. They all started to talk about their experiences and expectations, but the only thing Daniel noticed was moving lips and a distant mumbling. After an hour Samantha and Mandy got him dressed and out to a waiting cab, but he was hardly aware of it.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Good morning. Are you all in there today, Daniel?"

"What?"

He opened his eyes to see Mandy by the side of the bed, holding out a cup of coffee for him.

"Oh, good morning. What do you mean 'all in there'?"

"I mean you were a zombie yesterday after I made you strip in Samantha's office. You do remember that, don't you?"

"Yeah, vaguely. But I thought it was a nightmare."

"I guess it was, but it really happened anyway. I'm sorry about that, but now you have been naked in front of strangers, if you are aware of it or not, so that first difficult time is behind you. After that everything will be easier, believe me."

"You set me up."

"Yes, I did, but if you want to do this it was the only way. You had already made up your mind to chicken out and I wanted you to consider it without that roadblock. I'm not saying that you have to do it or that you ought to do it, I'm only saying you should think about it again after that experience."

He took the coffee and sipped it.

"I still don't think this will work." he then said.

"Stop that! At least have an open mind about it. If you were starving and got the chance to strip to survive, would you say no to it?"

"No, probably not." he admitted.

"Then you can't say that 'it won't work' now either! It is only a matter of how you approach the idea. If you think it won't work, it won't, if you think it will be fun it will be fun. At least wait until we have come a little further. Get dressed now and let's start practising."

Mandy had patiently taught him simple steps, how to walk, how to stand, how to bend over, and most of all how to seek eye-contact with the audience. That kept them busy until late afternoon and then she took him shopping for new clothes. Dressed in some of them, chosen by her, he then followed her out to dinner. They ended up outside The Silver Steed.

"Oh no we won't!" he stated when he saw where they were.

"Oh yes we will!" she told him and pulled him with her through the door.

"Hello again, Daniel!" a voice called out.

It was Pam, the miniature bouncer.

"Dressed and alive today I see." she laughed.

"Yeah, for now at least." he mumbled and Mandy gave him a glance. He didn't notice how her face underwent a change and became thoughtful, and that was lucky for his state of mind.

They got a table close to one of the stages and ordered their meals. They ate mostly in silence while different guys danced and stripped in front of their eyes. Mandy followed their every move with interest, Daniel tried to look in a different direction. Still, the movements being so close pulled his eyes back in that direction and several times he found himself staring at a dick only a few yards away.

After finishing the meal and emptying the last of the wine she pulled him to his feet with the words:

"Let's dance!"

There wasn't really a dance floor, possibly because only female guests were allowed, but it was still early and only a handful of guests, so there was no problem finding a space to dance. To his frustration Mandy took the lead.

"You just do what I do, and relax. You're not naked now." she told him, and to herself she added "Not yet.", but he didn't hear the last part.

It wasn't like any kind of dancing he had ever done before and he felt ridiculous when he tried to copy her moves. She looked so smooth and limber and he felt so tense and awkward, but he tried anyway and was awarded with her brightest smile. After half an hour or so they took a break to have a drink and she visited the ladies room. After the drink they returned to the floor to dance again.

"Your doing great Daniel. Keep doing what I do and don't think. Just do."

She led him through the same kind of movements as earlier and then she started to unbutton her shirt. He didn't realise it until he got a light slap from her and a gesture to do the same, and he did. When her shirt was open at the front she took it off and let it swirl over her head and he copied her.

She let go of it and let it sail through the air and so did he. She undid the button of her jeans and pulled down the zipper before laying down on the floor and he followed. With the legs in the air she pulled the jeans off with almost straight legs. He tried, but didn't manage to do it in the same elegant fashion, but got them off anyway. Dressed in shoes and underwear they returned to standing and moved over the floor. Her hands got more active, moving against her skin everywhere and anywhere.

After caressing her breasts her bra was suddenly gone. He had copied her caressing, but since he had no bra he lost concentration for a moment. A snap of her fingers called him back to attention. Next the shoes came away, the socks. Still he copied everything to the best of his ability. She returned to laying on the floor, hips moving up and down, rising higher and higher. She pulled down her thong to mid thigh and let a hand play between her legs. As he did the same his hand got a hold of his now hard dick, and with every move of his hips he stroked himself without moving the hand.

After keeping that up for a few minutes she took hold of her thong again and pulled it off in one swift move, throwing them away. He followed and they lay naked on the floor. At that moment the music stopped and was replaced by applause, and that returned Daniel to reality.

He lay naked on the floor in a nightclub for women, with a steel rod for dick lifted high in the air, and was surrounded by maybe fifty women who stared at him and clapped their hands. Among them were Samantha, Sarah and Pam. He desperately longed for the floor to swallow him, but it didn't. Instead it was Mandy who pulled him to his feet and made him bow to the audience before they ran to the office door and got inside. There she burst out laughing.

Samantha and Sarah soon joined them with their clothes and sat watching while they got dressed.

"Not bad, not bad at all. With some small changes and a bit more practice that routine is definitely worth a chance." Sarah praised "If you can get him to do it again, that is." she then added.

"I can, he is under my spell now, but that is not the point. He wasn't aware of what he did until the music stopped so this doesn't count. I only wanted to show him that he can do it if he wants to."

"Mandy, what did you do?" Daniel asked.

"I got you in a kind of trance with the movements before the break. After that you did what I did without thinking about it. And don't worry, the effect doesn't last once the trance is broken, I almost lost you with the bra: you were about to wake up when I took mine off and you couldn't find one yourself."

"So you got me to do a striptease routine with you, in public, and no-one knew that it would happen?"

"We knew that she would try." Samantha cut in "She told me and Sarah in the ladies room. No problem at all I assure you, surprises like that are good for business. The question is, are you prepared to let go of your limitations now, to go all in?"

"With the hard-on he showed at the end, laying on the floor, I would say so!" Sarah giggled.

Daniel blushed, it seemed like he always ended up blushing in their company for some reason.

"Honey, what do you say?" Mandy pressured him "We can do it like this a few more times, it will make sure you get used to it even if you are not consciously aware while it happens. You will be aware that we will do it though and that we have done it, afterwards, that's the important thing. Then you can go on stage, when you feel ready."

Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers