An Old Mans Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers

"We have finally reached the point where we can finalize the execution of Jason Jones (III) will."

"About time!" Donald spat out "You are not very efficient, taking all this time to give us access to what is ours. And what the hell are they" he gestured across the table "doing here? This is a family business and the staff is hardly needed for that. They won't stay employed anyway."

His glare as well as his voice held contempt, but the only reaction came from Henry:

"No, they won't stay on as employees, as a matter of fact Jonathan is retired as you might remember, and I fired Daniel after the funeral as per Jason's instructions."

He glared back at Donald:

"As to why they are here I have my instructions to follow, specified by Jason."

"Jason Jones the third is what you should call him! He was your employer, not an intimate friend"

"Of that you know nothing, Mr Donald Jones the first, and anyway that is also covered by his instructions. If you don't mind we could get this over with faster if you didn't interrupt, Mr Jones."

Donald wasn't either impressed or intimidated by the lawyer, but something in his attitude worried him a little. He made a gesture of acceptance though, and sat quiet, wanting to get it over with so that he could fire the asshole.

"Thank you." Henry nodded in his direction, not without irony "First of all I want to introduce

the board of the foundation Jason, Mr Jason Jones the third to you," he glared at Donald "set up.

From left to right, Samantha, Frank, Louisa and Andy, and before you interrupt again I want to add that Jason stayed on first name basis with all business associates."

Another glare at Donald accompanied that declaration.

"To further the introduction Samantha is the manager of the male strip-bar the Silver Steed in Las Vegas, Frank is the manager of the female strip-bar the Silver Dollar here in town, Louisa is the manager of the radio and TV network Adult Broadcasting, and Andy is responsible for the sex-toy manufacturing."

This caused raised eyebrows to the right of him and shocked gasps to his left.

"What the..." Donald started, but was interrupted by the lawyer.

"Please stay calm, Mr Jones. Yes, the money you enjoyed growing up came from the adult industry, but Jason spread his interests to other areas eventually, including home electronics, environmental inventions and a lot more. He remained convinced that the sex industry was the most important part though, if it was handled in a responsible way, that is. That is the reason why the entire board represents that side of his ownership."

"Since Jason wanted you all to be here today we may just as well let him explain the reasons himself."

He stood up and walked around the table, giving each person present a folded letter to read before returning and sitting down. He had no letter himself, the instructions for him had already been read several times after Daniel and Mandy was married. He did look forward to the end result though.

Daniel's letter read:

Hello again Daniel!

So you decided that I was right after all, did you? I wish I could have been there: was it at a strip-bar? I hope so, after all that was what brought you together, wasn't it? My guess is the Silver Dollar, but who knows? Doesn't matter, it is done now, so let's continue.

You are, together with Mandy (yes, I know she is your wife now, but let us do this properly) almost a fifty percent owner of my empire. In fact it is forty nine point five percent. The same percentage goes to your parents to share, forty nine point five percent. So what about the remaining one percent, and why is this? Good questions! The last percent goes to Kathy, and the reason is very simple. Know that I don't mistrust any single one of you, but different minds gives different perspectives after all. If you want to make a change in any way you may. It is none of my business any more, but to do that you need two others to agree. One person can be fooled, the chance is that even two might be, but three is unlikely. I'm sure you will agree on most things, but this takes some of the pressure away.

The majority of the ownership is now outside the adult industry but business is business and if you understand one part of it you understand the rest. Make me proud and stay away from money-making. People are more important, so remain a 'simple chauffeur' married to a 'simple stripper'. My old house is very comfortable and has several rooms for kids, nannies, sisters and whatever. Move there if you like, or sell it and buy something else: you can afford it now you know. One last thing. If, and I am sure you will, you should have a daughter, isn't Josephine, my dear mothers name, a good one? Goes well with Jason, I would think. Just a thought...

Oh, I almost forgot! Now that the vultures have received the news that they are out of the picture, please give them a last message from me, will you? I think you understand what it is.

With eternal love and respect

Jason Jones (no more, no less)

After everyone had finished reading their letters they all exchanged stares, some filled with love, some with respect, some with hatred. Then, at once but without any kind of signal, everyone at the centre and right sides of the table gave the third side their middle fingers, sucking it for good measures. Their smiles were wide, their contempt obvious: this was about responsibility, love and respect, not wealth. That didn't include vultures though.

Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers