An Old Mans Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers

He looked between the three women in the room and they all nodded smiling.

"Okay, let's try it," he finally said "but I wish you wouldn't manipulate me like this! Heck, I'm not sure I won't wake up one day, fucking you on the floor in the hotel lobby!"

"Well, well, that is an interesting idea now that you mention it!" was Mandy's reply, laughing.

- - - - - - - - - -

They did the routine once every evening for four more days, starting with dinner like an ordinary couple although men weren't allowed as guests normally. Every morning, before the club opened at noon, they practised under Sarah's coaching to smooth the routine and get Daniel more limber. Every night the crowd watching grew larger and Samantha was happy with that:

"We should have thought of this ourselves long ago." she said "We have focused too much on male strippers on a stage Sarah. Time to evolve and think new. Look into it, will you?"

Then it was Saturday night and time for Daniels first stage act. The rehearsals had gone relatively smooth but he didn't feel that he was ready for it anyway. After the morning practice Mandy took him out touring the casinos and people-watching to keep his mind occupied, but she still noticed that his mind wandered off from time to time. They went over to The Silver Steed for dinner, did their double strip-act and took a drink at the bar until it was time for him to get ready. Mandy left him in the changing-room, kissing him good luck, and took a seat close to the stage where he would perform. He would have no problem seeing her if he needed something to focus on.

Both Sarah and Samantha paid him a visit before he was about to go onstage, saying it would be alright, that he was better prepared than any newbie before him. If that was the case, he thought, then he would definitely not want to be in their shoes!

The dice was rolling and all he could do was to wait and see how it landed.

"A new act is about to enter stage 2." the female music director announced "You might recognise him anyway since he is the male part of the Dinner Strip couple, but this is his debut on stage: Crazy Horse!"

'I'm crazy alright, doing this!' he thought as he entered the stage. The act was the standard tux-routine he had seen on his first visit and several times after that. Sarah wanted to start him off easy, and it was kind of the introduction that all strippers began with.

He started fully dressed, dancing around and showing off. The tie came off and he dragged it against his crotch between the legs before throwing it away. The tux was opened together with the shirt, showing his chest and firm flat stomach, gleaming from the oil that was applied. A jerk and the pants came off and was swirled over his head before they followed the tie. The small thong he had on under was tight to the extreme, showing every contour of his dick and balls, and he was terrified to feel he got hard. Up until then he had been so nervous that there was no chance of getting hard, but somehow that changed there and then. The problem was that there was no space in the thong to grow an erection. He looked at Mandy and she saw the panic in his gaze as well as the probable cause. She made hand-movements to show him what to do.

Still shimmying around he shot the hips forward and put a hand on his crotch, cupping the package while the other hand worked loose one of the straps holding the thong. Then his hands shifted position and the other strap came loose. His dick was free at last but still covered by the now loose thong and a hand, the discomfort he had felt receding. Still cupping the dick that way he went back to the routine, prancing around the stage, until it was time to get rid of the tux.

A jerk was all that was needed and it swirled through the air. Then the shoes were kicked away and all that was left was the thong, held in place only by his hand. He let the hand move lower and pulled it away in the process, then let it drop. The show was almost at its end and when the music stopped he was down on his knees, leaning backwards with hips lifted, his erection the highest point.

There was applause and some wolf-whistles as he stood and bowed, and leaving the stage he saw Mandy doing thumbs up: he had done it.

So far, at least. He had one duty left that evening, walking around and 'socialise' or sit down at a table with guests. He had Mandy to cover for him, like she had had him at the Dollar, but soon he found out that it wasn't enough to get away from the attention. Women are more social and seek contact with other women, and in no time there were a handful of them where they sat. They weren't shy either, Mandy's metaphor of an octopus was dead centre and he felt hands on both his thighs under the table, stroking and caressing much too close to his crotch to be comfortable, or it was too comfortable perhaps. More hands moved over his shoulders and chest, stroking his cheeks: they were everywhere!

At last the stipulated time for socialising was up and he excused himself to get dressed. He hurried to the changing room and was gone for almost an hour. After picking up Mandy they were about to leave when Sarah showed up.

"Good improvisation with the thong, Daniel!" she said "You show talent for sure."

"That was Mandy, not me." he told her "I was about to flip when she showed me what to do, that thing isn't made to hold an erection."

"Yes it is, it will stretch enough, but it isn't particularly comfortable they say. Anyway, you solved it in a good way whether it was your idea or not. See you tomorrow."

- - - - - - - - - -

When they arrived at the club for morning practice after an uneventful first week with the same stage-act for him, Sarah told them the news:

"Dave and Jimmy has quit."

They were the two top acts and the pillars that most of the entertainment rested on at the club.

"They decided to enter a partnership and left for LA." she continued "Didn't even wait for final pay, just called and said they were on their way. We're in deep shit here, no way we can get quality replacements for another week at least, probably longer. Mandy, you have the experience and the ideas, can you help in any way? Samantha has talked to Frank at the Dollar and he is prepared to give you more time here."

"Sarah, in case you haven't noticed it, I'm a girl, not a guy!" Mandy replied.

"I know, hard to miss with your looks, honey, but you heard what Samantha said, we should widen our horizons, try new things. That is what I want you to help with. I can teach how to dance and move and strip, but new ideas is not my strong suit. Just think about your double floor show: that is what we need right now, new excitement!"

"From when?"

"From right now! Two of three top acts are missing and we need to replace them one way or the other."

"And what limits are there?"

"No limits within reason. You have to consult with Samantha in the end, and me to a certain degree, but that is all."

"Okay, I'll try but there will be no miracles, I can't replaces those two that quit. What I can possibly do is to come up with short-term alternatives, alright?"

"Anything is better than nothing Mandy. Thanks."

"Okay Daniel, let's talk for a bit."

She took him to one side where they were alone.

"Are you okay with this?" she then asked him "You are a part of my ideas, I hope you understand that. Some of them you won't be aware of until afterwards, so tell me now if that is not okay and I will think of other ways to solve this. Do you trust me enough to go along with this?"

"I do, haven't I shown already that I trust you?"

She took him in her arms and held him tight.

"Yes you have, but this will be... different, I guess you would say worse."

"Now, that is scary! Care to tell me more?"

"Not now, you will know eventually, but I will tell you this much: you will be the star here for awhile."

With that remark she turned him over to Sarah for practise, and went to talk with Samantha.

- - - - - - - - -

That evening started off as every evening before since their first floor show together, but after Daniels tux-strip and social stint it changed. It was about that time that the two missing guys would have started to work, and that had to be covered.

"Dance with me." Mandy said to Daniel and started to sway to the music that played in the back-ground. He had the outfit on that he would use in his second set on stage, an act they had practised since before they arrived in Vegas but that had not yet been shown and wasn't meant to go public: it was for practice only. What he had on resembled a kilt, in reality a woman's check skirt, a shirt, vest, belt and shoes. She was dressed in her usual way, dress trousers and shirt, nothing remarkable, but his clothes caught some attention.

They kept dancing for awhile and then took a break at the bar. Mandy left to 'powder her nose' but took longer than usual and when she returned her outfit matched his.

"What's up with the change of clothes?" He wondered, puzzled, but all she said was:

"Let's dance some more. Do what I do and you will be fine honey."

So they got out on the floor again and began to move together. Little by little she got them closer to the main stage, and when they were right beside it she leaned forward over it, rolled over to lay on her back with legs in the air. He followed suit without realizing that his 'kilt' was all the way up and showed that he had no underwear beneath it. Neither had she, but that was even further from his mind. When they stood up again she had manoeuvred so that they were on the stage, and in a low voice that didn't penetrate his consciousness Sarah spoke over the sound system.

"New act on stage one, Ladies, new act on stage one, and it is a premier for us here on The Silver Steed. Crazy Horse and Goldielocks!"

Instead of dancing at a distance from Daniel, Mandy now made contact with him. Her hands came around and landed on his ass and hitched up the 'kilt' a bit at a time. Her lips sought out his in hard kisses. All the time she swayed to the soft music and slowly turned them around. He copied every move she made and with skirts hitched up their hands groped the others bare ass-cheeks while they ground their crotches together, on full display for everyone to see.

What Mandy noticed and Daniel didn't was that there were many who saw: the space in front of the stage was packed!

She kept one hand on his ass, pressing their lower bodies together, but the other hand came up to his chest. Leaning backwards to create space she undid button after button in his shirt and when it was done she pulled it out of the hem of the skirt. Using both hands she pulled of his vest, following up with taking off his now wide open shirt. He did the same to her without realizing she had no bra this time. She kicked away her shoes one at a time, so did he. She fumbled with the button and zipper at the back of his skirt, and when it was done she let her hands pull it down. When her skirt had followed she stepped out of it and pressed up against him again, tightly. They were both naked, close together, skin to skin. The swaying and turning never stopped, the kissing, caressing and grinding started anew.

Then she stopped moving and lifted one leg up to encircle his ass, opening herself up a bit. He did the same. Pulling back on her hips she reached down with a hand and took hold of his hard cock. His hand followed suit but found nothing to hold and his expression changed.

"Concentrate Daniel. You are safe with me so do what I say. Just hold me and relax." she whispered in his ear.

When she felt him relax she continued with her task and steered his cock to her opening and inserted it before lowering the lifted leg again.

She had to stand on her toes and he reached all the way inside her even so. The feeling of his dick so deep in her made her gasp, but there were others who gasped too, below in the audience.

She started up the turning and swaying again, still on tiptoes, and the effect was that of a short stroke fuck, standing up. It was exciting, it was sexy, it turned her on more than anything had ever done and there was a crowd of women watching them.

"Fuck me now Daniel!" she gasped "I'm so close, give some long hard strokes with that pole of yours and finish me!"

He bent his knees, lowering himself to withdraw almost all the way, then straightened up again, lifting her from the floor for a short moment. She grunted and took a tighter hold of his shoulders, fingers eating deep into his flesh. Another hard stab almost took her breath away as it shook her whole body. A tremble deep inside her grew stronger, expanded, threatening to tear her apart. A third stroke, a fourth, her lungs fought to get enough air, a fifth, sixth, seventh, and the orgasm hit her like a train. She screamed and pressed herself even closer to him, lifting a leg at a time to encompass him, hanging from the grip on his shoulders and his dick so deep inside her. He continued moving, now more or less tossing her up in the air and letting her fall back down. It only made her come harder.

It was the longest lasting orgasm she had experienced and when it finally was over she hung like a rag doll on him, spent.

"Stop now Daniel, I can't take any more. Put me down, take my hand, bow and help me to the changing-room, please."

He stopped at once, lifted her off of his still hard dick and put her down on her feet. They bowed and waved to the crowd and left the stage, but getting to the changing-room turned out to be too difficult, the path was blocked by women who wanted to look closer, touch and ask questions. There was no way to escape.

'How did it feel?', 'Was it a fake orgasm?', 'Did he reach all the way in?', 'Was it a good position to fuck?'. All questions were directed towards Mandy, all the touching regarded Daniel.

It wasn't until Pam and her colleagues reached them that they could continue on their way, and they had to promise to return and sit with the guests after washing up and putting on some clothes.

The first thing when they finally were alone was something else though:

"Fuck me now Daniel. Don't think about me, just get yourself off, you deserve it." Mandy told him and leaned forward over a table. It was a quick affair, lasting only a few minutes. He had been close too after all.

- - - - - - - - -

"Hell of a show tonight!" Samantha hollered across the bar when the last guests had left at closing-time "I envy you baby, having a guy who does whatever you tell him."

"Yep, no-one missed the run-away guys tonight." Sarah chimed in "I sure didn't. Hey, can I do that act tomorrow night? You look a little worn out Mandy, might need a rest, huh?" she giggled.

"Do you think you can control him?" Mandy shot back with a smile "The Crazy Horse might throw you out of the saddle you know."

"I'll chance it! What would life be without risks? Better die living than live dying."

"We'll see, we'll see! I'm not done in just yet Sarah, but you can have first dibs as a reserve if you like."

"I'll hold you to that, honey!"

Daniel was about to protest but saw the wink Mandy gave him and felt the squeeze of her hand on his arm. He remained silent.

- - - - - - - - -

Two replacement strippers were hired and arrived a week later and Daniel and Mandy did their last night working at The Silver Steed. Sarah hadn't got the chance to perform and pouted jokingly before she went home. Samantha took the couple into her office where she sat behind her desk and opened a drawer. To Daniels surprise she took out three envelopes and held them up.

"When I got these and the instructions what to do with them I was sure it would cause problems. Well, first I was sure that I would never have to care about it at all, that you would never try to do it, never even think about it, but if you did show up it would lead to problems. You see, I would have had to grade your performance. This one" she showed one envelope "would be handed to you if you showed up and failed to finish."

She returned it to the drawer.

"This one" holding up the second envelope "was if you finished the period."

It followed the first one back where it came from.

"And this was if you performed admirably. I was sure that, if you got here, we would end up somewhere between the first two and I would have to decide if what you accomplished really was enough to be considered a finished task. Now we only need this one."

She gave him the envelope and continued:

"You have done really well and helped us get out of trouble when Dave and Jimmy left. It is true that you wouldn't have managed without Mandy, but that is not mentioned in my instructions so it doesn't matter. In case you wonder, the letter inside covers everything in the first two and a little bit more too. That is all I can tell you, so thank you, both of you, and good luck. If you come to Vegas again, be sure to drop by: we can always use an impromptu live show." she laughed, stood up and hugged them goodbye.

Daniel waited until they were laying in bed in their suite before he opened the envelope, Mandy with her head on his shoulder.

Hi there Crazy Horse!

Yes, that was me who decided on the stage name, fitting wasn't it? So you performed admirably, did you? Good for you! And, I hope, for me. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm dead, but that doesn't have to mean there aren't things I want done, does it? Things that will prevent me turning over in my grave, you know. Up until know you have acted like a puppet on a string, and I guess the same goes for Jonathan and Mandy too. I apologise for pulling the strings like that but I had my reasons and now is the time to tell you some of them. Not everything, mind you, but enough to make you understand what is at stake. If you should decide that you want no part of this, then you can stop after reading this letter, but I don't think you will.

All of this is about safeguarding what I have left behind. I don't want the vultures to have anything to do with it, too many people depend on what I own for their livelihood. They have the right to know that someone responsible and humane are in control, not vultures that would sell their own mother for a fiver. I think you might be the one, I'm sure of it, but that is still to be determined.

Scared you, did I? Don't think a simple chauffeur can do the job? Let me tell you then that I have no education at all! Education can be a good thing no doubt, although it seems that today it means teaching assholes how to get as much as they can without doing a days honest work. What is more important is common sense, and that can't be taught. If you have it and need to know about financial loopholes, to take an example, you have two alternatives: either you learn or you hire someone who has the knowledge. Simple as that.

I have hired competent people to take care of the day-to-day things, all I have done has been to say what direction to follow. If worse comes to worse one can sit back and let things stay the way they are: that works well enough most of the time. What is important is to not look at things in the short term, sell off businesses to earn money. Money is a means to get things done, not the goal itself, and that is why the vultures will never, ever, have a say in what I leave behind. Whether it will be your responsibility or not is up to you, and since you have come this far I believe it will be. Enough of explanations, let's continue with your next task now that you are motivated.

You have seen two of the smaller businesses I own and I have told you that they also have a social function even though they are related to the sex industry. We have always taken pride in giving people in need a chance to have better lives. That is a key to success in the long run: people you help, who owes you, tend to give back more than you give them. Not everyone of course, there are assholes everywhere, but most of them.

Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers