An Unconventional Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

I shot Jenny a wide smile. "Yeah, it is. Thanks!" I gushed.

"Good. Let me know if you need any more help with anything. I'll be in the kitchen."

"Thanks, Jenny." I watched her leave my room, feeling happier than I had in quite some time.

I lost all track of time as I began unpacking. I began filling the bookcase that I had brought, then started unpacking my CDs. I was hanging clothes in the closet some time later when I began to smell the roast beef cooking in the kitchen. It was only then that I began to grow hungry and realized that so much time had passed. I had gotten enough unpacked for the time being and wanted to spend some time with Jenny, so I made my way out to the kitchen.

"That smells so good," I said as I approached Jenny.

She turned from the stove where she was making gravy and smiled, seeming pleased by my remark.

"I was going to call you in a while. It's almost done," she said.

"I'm getting hungry," I told her. "Can I help you with anything?"

Jenny shook her head. "No, thanks. Once the gravy is ready, we can eat," she said. "I set the table a few minutes ago."

I turned towards the table. In the center was a platter with the roast beef on it, already sliced. Beside that was a dish with mixed vegetables. Plates with utensils and napkins beside them had been placed at opposite ends of the table.

It was then that I noticed a small box, wrapped with blue tissue paper, had been placed on the plate where I would be sitting at the table. Atop that was another, smaller box, maybe only a few inches square. I stared at the gift-wrapped boxes for a few moments, then turned back to Jenny.

"What's this?" I asked, my brow furrowing.

She was filling a gravy boat on the counter, and once she had finished she brought it over to the table. She set it down, then smiled at me. "I got you a couple of gifts," she explained. "Sort of an apartment-warming gift."

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do that," I told her, then looked down at the boxes again.

"Go on, open them." Jenny sidled over by my left side, seeming more excited about the gifts than I was. Her eyes had widened and brightened as she waited for me to open the gifts.

I picked up the small box and unwrapped it, then opened it. Inside was a brass key on a rectangular red plastic fob bearing my name in white lettering. I smiled up at Jenny, a little puzzled.

"It's an apartment key," she explained. "This place is as much yours as it is mine now, and I want you to have the key, so you can come and go as you please.

I shot her a wide smile, feeling very happy for the key and what it symbolized. "Thanks, Jenny!" I gushed. "That really means a lot to me." I stared down at the key in my hand again, still smiling.

"You're welcome," she said. "It means a lot to me too -- you mean a lot to me, Nick. Now open the other one."

I tucked the key in the front pocket of my jeans. Jenny watched nervously as I picked up the larger box from the table and gave it a shake.

Jenny giggled. "Careful -- don't break it," she joked.

I tore the paper off of the box, then opened it. Inside was a pair of blue silk boxer shorts -- a shade brighter than the wrapping paper. I smiled as I took them from the box and held them up to examine them.

"I told you a while back I was going to get you a pair of these, but never got around to it till now," Jenny said. "I hope you like them." She gave me a nervous-looking stare as she waited for my reaction.

"They're great -- thanks!" I exclaimed as I shot her a wide smile.

"I think you'll like how they feel on you." Jenny said. She stepped closer and rested her hand on my left shoulder, then kissed my cheek. "But I have to confess, I kind of have ulterior motives,"

she added as her eyes flitted up to mine. "I think you'll look really sexy wearing these."

I let out a nervous laugh. "Well, I'm not so sure about that," I said. "But if you think so, that's all that matters. Thanks!"

"My pleasure," she said with a teasing smile.

"Now, let's eat. You must be hungry."

I was hungry. The roast beef, vegetables and mashed potatoes were delicious, and I showed my appreciation for Jenny's cooking by having two large platefuls. Jenny seemed both amused and pleased by my appetite as she watched me from across the table.

Once we had finished eating I dried dishes as Jenny washed. She insisted that she needed no help cleaning-up, but I would have felt guilty if I hadn't -- especially after she'd cooked such a wonderful meal. Besides, the sooner she finished with the dishes, the sooner she and I could spend some time together.

Once we had finished the dishes Jenny turned to me as she dried her hands on a towel and said

"Thanks for helping me with the dishes, Nick. But you didn't have to."

"No problem," I told her. "If I'm going to be living here I want to pull my own weight, and that means helping you with stuff as much as possible."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that. But don't sweat it too much," she said. "I'm not a clean freak." Then she turned and left the kitchen.

I followed the sound of Jenny's giggle in to the living room and sat down on the couch beside her. She began flipping from one channel to another, searching for something to watch. It didn't matter to me what we watched. I was more than content just to be sitting beside her.

"Oh, this looks good," Jenny said, stopping when she reached The Discovery Channel. On the screen two fat emperor penguins were waddling across a windswept, rocky beach, while a narrator droned-on about their mating habits.

That evening passed uneventfully. Jenny and I sat like bookends on the couch watching television, making comments occasionally and talking a bit during commercials. Once it approached eleven o'clock she yawned and stretched.

"Time to get my beauty sleep," she announced, covering her mouth as she yawned.

"You don't need a bit," I replied, turning towards her.

Jenny's eyes met mine and she smiled. "Aww, thanks, Nick," she said. "Having you around is going to be so good for my ego."

"Well, I mean it," I assured her. "You're beautiful, Jenny."

"Thanks," she said as she got up from the couch, still smiling. "Have a good night, Nick. I'm so happy to have you here with me. I hope you feel the same."

"I do -- absolutely," I assured her, unable to hide my happiness. I thought for a moment, then said "I should be getting to bed too. I'm kind of tired from all that packing and unpacking."

Jenny's eyes seemed to brighten a bit. "So, are you going to wear your new boxers to bed tonight?" she asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, I am," I said with a nod.

A few seconds passed, then a smile appeared on her pretty face and her eyes danced over me.

"Does that mean I might get to see how they look on you?" Jenny asked. She sounded eager and hopeful as she took a step closer, looking flirtatious, and maybe even a little excited.

I thought for a moment, wrestling with my bashfulness. Finally I said "Ah... okay. Give me a minute to change."

"Sure, give me a shout when you're ready," she replied.

I went to the kitchen to get my boxers while Jenny turned the television and the living room lights off, then I made my way down the hall to my bedroom. Still feeling a little uneasy, I stripped off my jeans and underwear, then pulled the boxers on. It was then that I knew what Jenny meant when she said that I'd like the feeling of the silk. Almost immediately, I began getting hard as my balls and the head of my cock rubbed over the silk. After taking several deep breaths, and forcing myself to think of other things, I left my room wearing only the silk boxers and a t-shirt and stepped back into the hall.

The lights in the living room and kitchen were out and the apartment was quiet. I turned to my right and noticed that Jenny's bedroom door was ajar a few inches. Her light was on, and as I was about to call out to her I noticed her through the partially open door. Her back was to me and she was pulling on a white silk pajama top that was adorned with tiny roses. I recognized it from her having worn it her second night at my parents' place a month or so previously. For one brief tantalizing moment I could see her bare shoulders and the side of her left breast. It hung down a ways, round and firm. I watched for a few seconds as she began buttoning-up the silk top, oblivious to me watching her from the hall.

I quickly turned to face the bathroom door before she caught me spying on her from the hall. "Ready when you are," I said, my cock beginning to stiffen.

A few seconds later Jenny opened her bedroom door and stepped out. The first button of her pajama top was undone, revealing a wedge of soft, tanned skin above her breasts. I stared, following the opening down towards the swell of her mounds. Her hard nipples pushed out at the silk, and images of how they looked flashed in my mind. My cock begin to tent my boxers, and Jenny's eyes soon moved down towards it. She smiled as she looked me over, her eyes lingering on my growing erection for a few moments.

"I told you that you'd like how they felt on you." The glint in Jenny's eyes and was unmistakable as she eyed my hard-on for a few more seconds.

"Ah... yeah... they feel... silky," I stammered, then let out an embarrassed simper.

Jenny giggled, seeming amused by my bashfulness, and took a step closer. "It feels good, doesn't it?" she remarked.

Jenny's lilting voice was as silky as the boxers she had given me, and it made my cock throb once more. I swallowed hard and nodded, feeling my mouth getting dry. "Yeah... it does," I said.

"Thanks again for getting them for me."

Jenny's smile grew wider and her voice softer.

"You're welcome," she said. "Believe me, it was worth it, just to see you wearing them right now."

I felt myself blush and looked away for a moment. Then my eyes moved back up to the outline of her hard, thick nipples pushing out from her silk top. "I like the effect that the silk has on you too," I said with a brash grin as I leered at her breasts.

Jenny tilted her head down, then her eyes met mine again. "It has a way of making things hard, doesn't it?" she said with a coquettish giggle.

I gave her a bashful nod and a wan smile. "Yeah," I sighed.

"I'll have to get you a few more pairs. Maybe one for every way of the week," Jenny suggested with a grin.

"Oh, that's okay," I told her. "You don't have to do that."

"But if I do, will you wear them?"

"Yeah, sure," I said with a nod.

"Okay. Good then," she said, sounding happy. "I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams, Nick."

"You too. Have a good night," I told her.

I was about to turn and return to my room when Jenny placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned in to me. Her pliant, moist lips met my left cheek and she gave me a lingering kiss. I felt her breasts stroke my chest and her stomach rub over my cock. She lingered for a moment, pushing harder against my shaft. The sensations of her body and the silk on my cock made me shudder slightly. My hands slid up her sides as I returned her kiss, pressing my mouth to her left cheek. Her skin felt soft and warm on my lips, and I wanted to kiss my way down her neck and chest, to her thick, hard nipples.

"I'm glad you like my gift. You look so sexy in those boxers. Think of me when you wear them," she whispered into my ear. "I'll be thinking of you as I fall asleep." Her hips shifted again and her stomach caressed my cock.

I gave Jenny a surprised look, but before I could summon any words she had turned and gone back in to her room. I stood alone in the hall for a few moments, bewildered and horny, then went to my room.

Normally I have trouble sleeping in a strange place. But from the moment that I got into bed that first night I felt at home. As I lay in bed that night -- that first night in my and Jenny's apartment -- my mind filled with all sorts of images and scenarios as I stroked my cock. I tried to imagine what she was doing on the other side of the bedroom wall that separated us. I wanted her. Craved her. But I didn't just want her physically; I wanted her emotionally as well. That night I became even more determined than ever to make it happen.

###

That Sunday morning when I awoke I was surprised to see that it was almost eight. I had thought that I would sleep later than I had. But not feeling tired, or wanting to waste the day in bed, I decided to get up. My first plan was to use the bathroom.

When I went out in to the hall I noticed that Jenny's bedroom door was still closed. I assumed that she must be still asleep. My cum from the night before clung to my stomach and left thigh, coating not only me, but the insides of my t-shirt and boxers as well.

Once I finished in the bathroom I decided to have a shower, but my bath towel as still in my room -- either still in a box somewhere, or stuffed in a drawer in my bureau. As I left the bathroom I met Jenny leaving her room. As she pulled her door ajar she turned, seeming surprised to encounter me.

"Oh... good morning," she said, sounding a little startled and sleepy. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, I slept great? You?" I replied.

Jenny nodded. Yeah, I did," she said.

I could feel my cock twitch and swell. I grew nervous as a few moments of tense silence followed as I waited for Jenny to enter the bathroom. Then her eyes shifted down to my growing erection pushing out at my boxers and a faint smile formed on her face.

"You're... ah...up early," she quipped. She crossed her arms under her breasts, bringing the silk top she was wearing taut over her firm mounds, accentuating their size and roundness.

"Uh, yeah," I grunted. "I didn't want to waste my time sleeping, so I figured I'd get up and have a shower. But if you need the bathroom, go ahead."

Jenny nodded. "I was just going there, then I'll get dressed and make some breakfast."

I ran my eyes over her once more, smiling.

"There's nothing wrong with what you're wearing now," I told her. "No need to change."

"Oh, Nick, you're incorrigible," she said with a playful shake of her head. "I should have known you'd say something like that."

By now my cock was beginning to throb and push out at my boxers even more. There was no way that Jenny could not notice that I was hard.

"What am I going to do with you" she added, smirking.

"Anything you want to," I shot back.

Jenny gave me an almost anguished look. "Oh, honey, you know we can't," she droned. The tense silence returned, and she stared over my shoulder for a while, then said "I won't be long in there, then it's all yours."

Jenny brushed by me and closed the bathroom door. I returned to my room and sat on the edge of my bed, clutching my bath towel. I could hear the sound of the shower from the bathroom, then Jenny returning to her room. I couldn't tell if she was really upset with me or not, but it seemed as though she was. I felt very nervous about facing her again. Once I thought I could leave my room without running into her, I crept to the bathroom and had a shower.

By the time I'd finished my shower and got dressed I could smell bacon frying in the kitchen. It made me hungry. I went out to the kitchen and found Jenny sitting at the table having breakfast. She looked up and gave me a smile. She was wearing a thin pink bathrobe, tied tightly around her. I forced my eyes from her chest and turned towards a cupboard and brought out a bowl.

"There's more bacon and eggs if you want some," she said.

"Thanks, but I'll probably just have some cereal," I told her.

I half-filled a bowl with Rice Crispies, sugar and milk and sat down opposite Jenny. I began eating, but the tension was obvious, or at least it seemed that way to me. After choking down a few spoonfuls of cereal I looked over at her.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

She looked up from her plate. "No," she said with surprise. "What makes you think that?"

I sighed. "It's just that earlier... in the hall... I thought maybe I'd crossed some line and offended you, or whatever." I could barely meet her gaze, but I had to clear the air. The last thing I wanted was to have Jenny mad at me.

Jenny got up and went to the sink with her plate and tumbler. She poured hot water over them, then turned towards me, hands braced on the counter in front of the sink. "I'm not mad, Honey," she began. "But you know how I feel. I screwed-up when you were born. Then I did it again once I had the nerve to tell you the truth about who I am to you. I don't want to make that mistake again."

I listened to Jenny's soft voice begin to tremble as she spoke. Once she finished, her lower lip began to quiver. She wiped the heel of her right hand over her eyes and gave me a compunctious look.

"Oh, geez, Jenny... don't cry," I said, almost begging. "And don't ever think that I think you screwed up. You did the best you could in a rotten situation when you were younger. And what's happened since -- that's as much my fault too -- but it's not like I'll ever regret it, or consider it a mistake."

I got up from my chair and went over to her. She reached out for me as I stepped closer, then held onto my shoulders. She rested her chin on my left shoulder, and ran her hand up my back. As my hand moved over her back, feeling her soft body through her bathrobe, I could feel my cock stiffen. My initial reaction was to shrink away, but Jenny held me tighter, shifting her hips so I could feel my hard shaft pushing against her.

"Doesn't that thing of yours ever relax?" she said with a faint laugh."

"Sorry," I muttered as I eased away from her.

"No, it's okay," she said haltingly, pulling me back to her. "I... I guess you can't always help it."

"Not when I'm around you, I can't." I heard myself let out a nervous laugh and I slid my right hand over Jenny's back.

Jenny giggled and pressed herself tighter against me. After about ten seconds she sighed and said "What are we going to do, Nick?"

I leaned away, looking into her watery eyes. I ran my hand down her back and stopped when I met the curve of her left hip and I held onto it. My cock was as hard as a fence post now, and firmly pressed to her stomach. She hadn't recoiled, which surprised me. I shifted my hips slightly, rubbing myself against her.

"What do you mean? We're doing it," I said.

"Things are great between us."

Jenny let out a ragged sigh, still clutching me.

"But I feel like we're in limbo. We can't go back to what we were a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure what's going to happen," she said. "I want to try to make up for all those years of lies and not being there for you, as much as I can anyway. But there's all those other feelings -- ones that a mother shouldn't have for her son -- that I struggle with."

I thought about what she had said for a little bit and noticed the pained expression on her face. Now I was beginning to feel responsible for how she felt, but didn't think there was any reason for her to feel so tortured in the first place.

"Maybe we should just accept that what we have is different... special," I concluded. "Rather than fighting it and feeling bad about it."

Jenny gave me a suspicious stare, then smirked as her narrowed eyes locked on mine. "You'll say anything to get me into bed again, won't you?" she taunted.

I winced. Not because she saw through my guile, but because I was being sincere, and genuinely cared about her feelings too. I have her a lop-sided smile and said "Well, not exactly anything. But you know I'm right, Jenny. Maybe us fighting what we feel will be worse on us in the long run, rather than finding a way to deal with it and being honest about it -- not only with ourselves, but each other."

Jenny's eyes darted about and she wiggled her lips as she thought about what I'd said. "I guess I need to be a little more realistic, huh?" she concluded.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers