An Unconventional Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

"I'm going to go watch some TV." Jenny was drying her hands on a towel as the water drained from the sink. Once she was finished she tossed the towel on the counter and left the kitchen.

I stood there for a few moments, feeling dumbfounded and searching for something to say. Finally I said "Okay. I'll be in my room, checking my email and surfing the 'net."

I stayed in my room for the rest of the evening, listening to the sound of the television in the living room and hoping in vain that Jenny would walk in my room and say something to smooth things over. Then shortly before eleven I heard the apartment go silent. A few minutes later Jenny stuck her head in the door way to my room. I was both happy and nervous as I looked up at her.

"I'm going to bed," she said, her voice clipped. "I already turned everything out in the living room. Have a good night."

Yeah... you too," I muttered, but she'd already gone.

###

I woke up on Sunday just before eight to the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom across the hall. My first thought was of Jenny, naked and wet, running her soapy hands over her curves and valleys. Then I grew disheartened as I recalled how tense things had been between us the previous night. I stared at the ceiling while I waited for her to finish in the bathroom and return to her room.

Once the shower stopped running and I heard Jenny's bedroom door close I got up and went to have a shower. I stayed in there longer than usual because the thought of joining her in the kitchen for breakfast filled me with dread. Once the water began to grow tepid I shut it off and dried myself off, ready to slink back to my room. I wrapped a towel around my waist and left the bathroom.

When I stepped in to the hall I noticed that Jenny's bedroom door was open a ways. I kept my head down and walked towards my room. Then I heard her call my name. I froze, feeling hopeful, yet quite apprehensive.

"Nick, can you come in here, please?" she said.

I stepped in to the doorway of her room. Jenny was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing the same pink bathrobe she'd worn the previous mornings during breakfast. It gaped slightly at the top, revealing a bit of her upper chest, and indicating that she was naked beneath it. Her hair was still damp and hung down over her shoulders. She was sitting with her hands folded on her lap and fumbling with a ring on her right hand. She looked up at me, expressionless and dour.

"Nick... I'm sorry for losing my temper with you last night," she said in a meek tone, looking sheepish.

"It's okay," I said with an awkward smile.

Jenny smiled a bit, seeming relieved. "It's just that I guess I got kind of frightened," she said. "But I suppose I can't get mad at you for always being horny. You get it from me afterall, and I know I encourage it." Jenny gave a self-conscious shrug and a twisted grin.

I forced a smile, then suddenly felt quite nervous, standing there with just a towel around me. I tugged at it, drawing it tighter about my stomach as Jenny's eyes ran down my half-naked body. "Yeah... I guess. But I'm the one who should apologize. I took things too far. I'm sorry, Jenny," I said. "I know you still have a line that you're not willing for us to cross."

Jenny hunched her shoulders dismissively and gave me an enigmatic grin. "Well, I did some thinking about that after I went to bed... actually, I've been doing a lot of thinking about it the past few days."

"Oh...?" I said, now curious and excited.

Jenny got up from the bed, smiling as she approached me. My heart sped up slightly with each step she took, and I forced my eyes to remain on hers. She stopped when our bodies were almost touching and took a quick look down at the towel around me. Then she placed her hands on my hips, pulling me to her. I could feel my hard cock brush over her and my muscles tensed as a wave of pleasure coursed through me.

"I feel bad," she said, sounding genuinely sad.

I knit my brow, confused by her remark. "Why? About what?" I asked.

"Because I've made rules for us out of fear of the consequences, and now I can see the torment you're in because of it." Jenny's mournful eyes met mine as her hand slid up my bare back.

"It's okay," I told her. "I understand how you feel, and I can't blame you."

Instead of replying at first, Jenny enveloped me in her tender embrace. I felt her firm breasts against my chest, then her stomach pressing against my hard shaft. It twitched as our bodies met and I felt her push harder to meet it and bring it to it's full size. Her fingertips stroked my back as her hips began to gently sway, causing her stomach to grind against my hard cock. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight as my cock throbbed against her soft, undulating body.

"Just relax, Honey. Enjoy it," she breathed into my ear. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah... wonderful," I groaned as I leaned into her more, feeling her damp hair rub over my right cheek.

I heard Jenny let out a low moan. She ran her hand down to the small of my back and pressed on it, urging me to push myself harder against her. I ran my right hand down to her ass and stroked it, then grabbed it hard. Holding her tighter, I began to hump against her with more force, feeling my cock move about and poke into her stomach as I thrust my hips.

"I love you, Honey," she said looking into my eyes lovingly. Her cheeks had the blush of arousal and her voice was thick with desire.

"I love you too, Mom," I breathed as I kissed her rosy cheek.

"Maybe I'm not like other mothers," she said, then gave a throaty laugh. "Hell, maybe I'm not like any other mother out there at all. But I do love you, Honey. And... I guess I have to stop worrying about what other people will think, or whether us becoming closer again will tear us apart."

I gave Jenny a pleased smile, even though her decision surprised me. "You're right," I told her. "I love you more than anyone. Can you ever imagine a time when you would not want me in your life?"

Jenny seemed taken aback by my question, but immediately said "No -- of course not!"

"Well, then you know how I feel about you," I said. "Sure, we may argue sometimes, or have misunderstandings, but we'll work it out, because we love one another. Even if our relationship is unconventional."

I ran my hand up Jenny's side and cupped her left breast. When I gave it a hard squeeze, then pinched her swollen nipple through her robe, she moaned. I wrapped my left arm tighter around her and continued to grind my cock over her as I kneaded her firm breast.

Jenny leaned away from me a ways and quickly tugged at the left side of her robe, uncovering her breast. It shook a bit as the material rubbed over it, and I stared down at her hard, thick nipple protruding from her heavy mound.

"Come here, Baby," Jenny said as she cupped the back of my head, guiding me down to her breast. "Is that what you want?"

My only reply was a deep moan as I grabbed her mound again and wrapped my wet lips around the nipple. I teased it to it's full thickness, sucking hard and tugging at it with my lips, making her moan louder as she stroked the back of my head.

After close to a minute Jenny pulled away from me. I looked up at her, disappointed that she seemed to have brought our fun to an end. Then she took me by the hand, and walking backwards, guided me to her bed.

Jenny sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me closer, until I was standing between her open thighs. I looked down at her left breast, still bare, then pulled at the right side of her robe to uncover her other one.

"There, that's better," I said as I reached out and began pinching her coppery nipples and tugging at them.

Jenny moaned softly and began tugging at the belt to her robe. She untied it, then pulled her robe open wide. "Yesterday, on the balcony... you nearly had me," she said, almost in a murmur as she looked up at me.

I ran my eyes up and down Jenny's beautiful body, from her heavy, pendulous breasts to the dark strip of hair running down to her pouty, glistening lips. "What?" I asked, looking into her sultry eyes again.

"When you were standing beside my chair on the balcony... like you are now," she said. "I was so tempted to just let it happen."

"Oh," I grunted, feeling my cock twitch at the thought.

"What did you want me to do to you?" Jenny asked as she looked up at me, rubbing the sides of my legs.

"I think you know..." I said, suddenly to shy to say it aloud.

Jenny slid her hand under my towel and caressed the inside of my right thigh. My cock throbbed harder and I felt a patina of sweat on my palms. "Say it, Nick," she said, almost begging.

"Suck me," I told her.

"Again," she repeated as the back of her hand grazed the head of my cock inside my towel.

"Suck me, Mom," I said, only louder and with more force.

Jenny eagerly tugged at my towel until it unwrapped from my waist and fell to my feet. The air on my bare cock felt good. It twitched and swelled a bit more and rose until it was pointing towards her wide eyes.

"Mmmm... you have suck a beautiful cock," Jenny sighed. She held my balls in her fingers for a moment, then glided her palm up along the underside of my shaft. Her fingers curled around it and she ran her fist down to the base where she gripped it firmly.

I felt a little light-headed as I watched Jenny fondle me and rested my hands on her shoulders as she leaned closer.

Jenny opened her mouth wide and sank down on my cock, making a faint gulping sound as she did. Once my shaft was nearly all the way inside her mouth she wrapped her wet lips around it tight and took the last inch or so, until her nose was buried in the hair at the base. Her throat tightened around the head and she held me there for a few moments, then slid her lips back up my shaft. She pulled off of me with a loud smack, then gasped for air.

"Wow," I said, "Where did you learn to do that?"

Jenny gave me a smug grin. "I've had a little practice," she said. "Did it feel good?"

"Yeah, I've never felt anything like that before," I moaned.

"Want to feel it again?" she asked with a tempting smile.

Seconds later she swallowed me again, just as deep, then began working her taut, wet lips up and down my shaft as she held me by my hips. My hands went to her head and my fingers raked through her hair. I held onto her and began thrusting my hips, pumping my cock in and out of her warm, wet mouth. Jenny grew still, just holding my hips lightly and letting me slide in and out of her mouth. After a minute or so she took the base of my cock in her hand and pulled her mouth away. She looked up at me and wiped her chin as she smiled.

"Mmmm...I could let you fuck my mouth all day, but I know where we really want that nice cock of yours to be," she said.

Jenny slid back on the bed till she was sitting in the middle of it. She shrugged her robe off, letting it slide down her arms and fall to the bed around her. Then she held her hands out, reaching for me. "Come here, Honey," she said.

I climbed up on to the bed and knelt between Jenny's open, bent thighs. I ran my eyes up them to her mound and glistening lips. My cock twitched in anticipation as I placed my hands on her knees and moved closer. I slid my hand up her left thigh and took the base of my shaft in my other hand. Holding it, I ran the head up her wet lips to her clit. I pressed down on her button and thrust my hips.

"Oh fuck," Jenny gasped as I pressed my cock to her. "Oh god, Nick...yeah... rub your thick cock over my clit. That feels so good, Honey," she moaned, clutching the bedspread beneath her.

When I gave her pink pearl a slap with the head of my cock she jumped and let out a louder moan through clenched teeth, then arched her back, thrusting her breasts upwards. "Oh god... don't tease me, Baby," she begged.

I lowered myself on her, pressing the length of my cock along her wet pussy. I looked into her half-closed eyes and said "What do you want me to do, Mom?"

"God... fuck me, Honey," she said. "Fuck my juicy pussy."

When I slid into Jenny I felt her grip me tight as she let out another moan. She dug her heels into the backs of my legs and clutched my arms. I began moving my hips, shoving my cock deeper in her and making her rock beneath me. Her breasts shook and I grabbed her left one, pressing down and squeezing it as I worked my glistening shaft in and out of her tight pussy. I looked down, watching my meat piston in and out of her and feeling my balls knock against her.

"Fuck, Nick... fuck me hard," she moaned. "Your cock feels so good. I wanted this so bad yesterday. You made me so horny."

Jenny slid her right hand down between us and began strumming her clit. She arched her back again to meet my shaft pounding away at her, and began to moan and cry out in pleasure louder. A few minutes later I felt her squeeze me harder inside her. I continued stabbing at her deep inside.

"Oh shit... god, I'm cumming," she moaned.

I felt a small gush of juice bathe my shaft and run down my balls. It's musky scent wafted up to my nostrils, fueling my arousal. I knew I couldn't last too much longer, even though we both wanted me to. I slid my hands to the backs of Jenny's knees and pushed hard until her knees almost touched her chest and she was firmly pinned to the bed.

Jenny's arms were limp at her sides as she lay there -- letting me pound my shaft into her as hard as I could. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of bliss on her face. "Harder, Nick," she urged. "Fuck my cunt... slam your thick meat into me. Give me your sticky cum, Honey... shoot it in me."

About a minute later I felt an orgasm building and knew I couldn't hold out any longer. I began pumping my hips harder, fucking Jenny's pussy deep as she moaned and writhed beneath me. When I came I felt my body tense and I grew still. I let out a loud moan of ecatasy as I filled her with my cum.

Once Jenny felt me begin to soften she smiled up at me as I rolled off of her. She relaxed her legs and looked down at the bedspread under her where my cum had already begun to seep from her onto it.

I lay on my right hip facing her and running my hand over her quivering stomach. I leaned closer and kissed her rosy cheek. It was soft and very hot.

Jenny tuned towards me, still smiling, and returned my kiss. "That was definitely worth all the frustration I went through when I was teasing you," she said, draping her arm over me.

"Does this mean you're not going to tease me anymore?" I asked. almost disappointed.

Jenny thought for a moment as her eyes darted about, then gave me an enigmatic smile. "I might," she drawled. "If it makes you horny enough to want to keep fucking me like you just did."

"In that case, bring it on, Mom," I said as I pulled her to me.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers