An Unconventional Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"And besides, it feels good, doesn't it?" I added.

"I refuse to confirm or deny that," she said and laughed.

Jenny and I remained like that for the next half hour or so. Neither of us spoke as I continued to lightly stroke her breast. I suppose that saying anything would have been openly acknowledging that our relationship was slowly drifting back towards the forbidden. It seemed obvious to me that Jenny was comfortable with it, even if she was uncomfortable discussing it, so I was happy with things as they were.

When the buzzer to the door sounded Jenny groaned and sat up. She stretched her back and brushed her hair back, then twisted around to face me.

"That must be the pizza guy," she said. "How do I look?"

I ran my eyes up and down her, smiling as I looked her over. Her eyes looked murky and her cheeks were pink with arousal. "Wanton," I said, as I focused on her hard nipples pushing out at her blouse. I wanted to forget about the pizza and push her down on the couch and make love to her.

Jenny frowned as she looked down and pushed her hair aside again. "Can you go pay him?" she asked, sounding anxious. "There's money in my purse on the counter."

I got up and paid for the pizza, then kicked the door closed behind me with my heel. "Where do you want to eat?" I called out from the kitchen.

"Bring it in here," Jenny said.

I went in and placed the pizza on the coffee table, then returned to the kitchen to get the bottle of Pepsi I'd bought and two tumblers for us. Jenny had already opened the pizza box and was munching on a slice as I sat down and filled our tumblers with pop.

"Thanks for the pizza. I haven't had it in ages," I said as I pulled at a slice.

"You're welcome," she replied.

We ate in near silence, and quickly. It seemed as though Jenny was as hungry as I was. I glanced at her occasionally, sitting beside me on the edge of the couch, and she gave me sideways smiles. It was as though we now had an unspoken understanding, and she was enjoying the sexual tension between us now, rather than being uneasy about it. Still, I reminded myself to not be greedy. If I pushed things too far too soon Jenny would probably balk and redefine her boundaries.

Once we had finished eating there was still enough pizza left for us to each have a snack later. I brought it and the Pepsi back to the kitchen and put them in the fridge. When I returned to the living room Jenny was sitting back on the couch. My eyes moved up to her smiling face as she turned her head towards me.

"That was so good -- thanks again!" I said as I sat down beside her.

"You're more than welcome," Jenny said.

She picked up the remote and began searching the channels. After close to a minute she sighed, leaving the TV on CNN. She tossed the remote down between us, frowning. "There's nothing but crap on," she lamented.

"Yeah," I groaned in agreement.

After a few minutes Jenny lept to her feet. "Oh -- I forgot!" she exclaimed as she dashed to the kitchen.

"What?" I asked, surprised by her sudden outburst and curious.

Jenny poked her head around the wall, grinning. "I've got Oreos," she said, holding up the box.

She returned to the couch a few minutes later with a glass of Pepsi and the cookies and sat down. "Want some?" she asked, tilting the box towards me.

"No, thanks," I said with a shake of my head.

"I'm still full from that pizza."

Jenny crossed her legs and sat there to my right, munching cookies and watching television. My eyes darted towards her a few minutes later. It was then that I noticed that another button on her blouse was unbuttoned. My cock reacted instantly when I saw the gap in her shirt that went down between her cleavage.

I turned to her and said "Did you... ah, loose a button while you were getting your cookies?"

Jenny giggled as she looked over at me. "I was wondering when you'd notice," she said, watching me ogle her.

I met her curious eyes again and gave her a look of surprise. "You were?" I said.

Jenny leaned forward and placed the cookies and her tumbler of pop on the coffee table. She paused, then turned around on the couch to face me, tucking her left leg under her right.

My eyes never left her as she moved. Once she was facing me I had a better view of the opening in her blouse. I could see a bit of her round cleavage and I stared at it for a few seconds before my eyes moved up again.

Jenny stared at her lap for a few moments, seeming nervous, then she slowly lifted her eyes. "If I tell you something, do you promise to not get mad at me," she said in a meek voice.

"Ah... okay," said, growing curious.

Jenny drew in a deep breath, seeming to steel herself. "Well... ah, what I wanted to tell you was that sometimes I... kind of like teasing you a little, Nick," Jenny said in a halting voice. Once she finished she tightened her mouth and her eyes shifted about, seeming to avoid mine.

I let out a sharp, curt laugh. Jenny's admission excited me a lot, and made me realize that she and I weren't so far apart emotionally afterall. It didn't surprise me too much, but signaled a turning point in our relationship, if she was willing to admit something like this openly.

I sat up straighter and slid a little closer to her on the couch. "Tease me... how?" I asked as I searched-out her eyes, eager for her to elaborate.

Jenny drew in a breath, still staring at her lap at first. "Well," she began slowly. "Like now, and the time I was scrubbing the tub and you walked in. But I guess that's no surprise. I feel like being a little bad sometimes, and showing off to you a bit. It makes me feel sexy." Her eyes met mine and she gave me a faint smile as her eyes brightened.

"You minx!" I exclaimed with a short burst of laughter, unable to appear blasé.

"So, you're not mad?" she asked tentatively.

I shook my head. "No, of course not," I told her. "Hell, you teasing me at least means I get to see you."

Jenny gave me a relieved smile, then softly laughed. "Thanks, Nick. I know this has been a really rough time for you," she said, sounding more confident. "And I feel that it's only fair that I'm honest with you -- especially since I made these rules for you before you moved in. Maybe that wasn't so realistic of me afterall. I realized that if we're going to have any chance of a relationship of some kind, I'm going to be perfectly honest about it all, with you and myself too. The truth is that I do enjoy being a little naughty with you. I just hope you're not mad at me for being a tease. It makes me feel sexy and naughty." Once she had finished she gave me a hopeful smile, waiting for me to reply.

"No -- I'm not mad at all. I like it too," I said. "But I guess you already know that."

Jenny's candor had bolstered my hopes for us being lovers once more and stoked my libido. I could feel my cock twitch and begin to harden. My eyes returned to her upper chest and cleavage, then down to the curves of her breasts pushing out at it.

Jenny slid closer to me and took my right hand in hers. She gave it a squeeze as she smiled into my eyes. "Yeah, well... that's not all," she began. "Remember the other night when you were going to show me how your new boxers looked on you..."

"Yeah," I interjected, still a little curious.

"Well... I kind of knew you were in the hall, watching, when I was putting my top on." She paused and gave me a sly smile. "I felt like letting you have a little look."

"Thanks," I said with a laugh.

Jenny smiled, seeming relieved. "I'm glad you understand, and that you're okay with it," she said.

"I'm more than okay with it," I assured her. "I love you. You can tease me all you want, as long as I get to leer at you."

She didn't say anything for several seconds as she grew pensive. "It's just that I realized that you're going to do it anyway," she said, then the right corner of her mouth turned up. "So I may as well have some fun with it too." She shrugged and rolled her eyes self-consciously. "But, to tell you the truth, I guess I find this safe... this teasing and flirting."

"Have all the fun you want," I told her.

"Thanks, Nick! I was so scared that you were going to be mad at me and think that I was just jerking you around, or trying to manipulate you."

Jenny raised up on her knees and wrapped her arms around my neck. I returned her embrace, pressing my left hand to the small of her back as my right one ran up her spine. I heard her let out a soft moan as her hand slid down my back. I held her tighter, pressing my hard cock to her.

"I'm just kind of scared though." Jenny's voice turned soft and dour as she spoke.

"Scared -- of what?" I asked, jerking my head back a bit in surprise.

Jenny sighed. "Of what happens when you're not satisfied with this... with us just flirting and teasing -- and you want more," she said,

I thought about what she had said for a moment, then said "Well, what happens whenyou're not satisfied with it?"

Jenny laughed, then let out a sigh. She clutched me tighter to her, resting her chin on my right shoulder. "I don't know," she whispered into my ear, sounding worried.

I kissed her cheek and caressed her back, trying to comfort and reassure her. "Don't worry, we'll figure it out as we go," I assured her. "Till then, let's just enjoy it."

"How'd you get to be so wise?" she asked.

"I'm not," I said. "I'm just pragmatic."

"And horny," she retorted as she shifted her hips, rubbing herself against my erection.

I gave a nervous laugh. "Well, I hope I'm not the only one who is," I said.

Jenny leaned back slightly and gave me an enticing look, then she gave my cheek a kiss as her fingers ran through my hair. "You never will be, as long as I'm around you," she said as her hot breath caressed my neck.

After a little while Jenny slipped her arms from around me and sank back into the couch. She ran her fingertips along my right arm, smiling up at me. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me. She settled against my chest, running her hand over my stomach, staring down at my crotch. We remained there on the couch for well over and hour, holding one another, perfectly content with the silence and love we shared.

Jenny didn't say anything more about what happened that day or our conversation, but I later looked back on it as a turning point in our relationship. Although it occurred to me that she had neglected to state the obvious: that our relationship was slowly, yet definitely, drifting back to the sort that was strictly taboo. I welcomed this, and it seemed as though she did as well. Even if she couldn't openly admit it.

###

My first week living with Jenny took very little getting used to. Perhaps the only drawback (if I could even call it that) was that I was horny nearly all of the time. Being around Jenny and watching her move around the apartment, even doing the most mundane of things, was such a turn-on. Every night I stroked my cock, while lewd thoughts of her filled my mind.

After our frank discussion on Monday, I noticed that she seemed a little more bold with her flirtatiousness and teasing. There were a couple of days that it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra, judging by the way her unfettered breasts moved freely beneath her blouse, or how they looked when she wore a tight tank top. With the exception of a few sly sideways glances and smirks exchanged between us, nothing was said of this. It was as though openly acknowledging it would have broken the spell, or somehow diminished the magic that our relationship had.

It wasn't long before Jenny and I had already gotten into a comfortable routine, even though I had not been even living with her for a full week yet. We would have breakfast together, and a light lunch later on. When suppertime arrived I would help her prepare our meal, then we would spend the evening together on the couch watching television and talking. By Thursday it seemed, to me at least, that we almost began to take on the characteristics of a couple, and our emotional bond became stronger.

I slept-in late again that Saturday morning, after having watched TV for a few hours after Jenny went to bed. Once I'd showered and gotten dressed I went out in to the kitchen. Jenny smiled at me as I walked in. She was standing at the table, upon which was a white plastic laundry basket, filled with clothes and sheets.

"Good morning," she said as she folded a tank top. "Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, I did, but I got too much," I told her.

"Well, you must have needed it," she said. "I was up early and went downstairs to the laundry room to wash some stuff."

"I see." My eyes wandered back to the laundry basket on the table and locked on a pair of black lace boy shorts. My cock twitched and began to harden as I imagined how Jenny would look wearing them. "Mmmm... these are sexy," I said in a monotone as I pulled them from the basket to examine them.

Jenny glanced up from the pullover she was folding and smiled, either amused by my interest in her underwear, or pleased that I found them sexy. "I have a bra that matches them," she said, obviously trying to provoke me. It worked.

I dropped her underwear back in the basket atop a white sheet and smiled at her. "I'd love to see you wearing that," I told her.

"Well, you have," she said, goading me. "But you just didn't see it -- if you know what I mean."

Jenny was wearing navy blue shorts and a charcoal tank top with a scoop neck. It was definitely the tightest top I'd seen her wear since I'd moved in, perhaps ever. I sidled closer to her, looking down the front of her tank top at her cleavage. I was rock hard and tempted to reach down and rub my cock through my jeans.

"Well, it sure looks like you're wearing a bra today," I said.

When Jenny didn't reply I hooked my finger in the neckline of her top, between her breasts, and tugged it away from her body. I looked inside and felt my pulse quicken when I saw the silky white bra she was wearing. It seemed to barely contain her full, round breasts. I noticed the faint outline of her left nipple, making a lump in the material covering it. Jenny's arms went limp, and her hands fell to the table, still holding a tank top. She made no attempt to stop me as I peered down the front of her top, which surprised me.

"Mmmm... sexy bra," I said, almost moaning. "Do your panties match?" I raised my eyes to hers, still holding the front of her tank top.

Jenny gave me a sly grin and her eyes brightened. "Can't a girl have a few secrets?" she taunted. "And that's enough peeking. I have to put these things away." Jenny pushed my hand away and began placing the folded laundry in the basket. She hoisted it from the table and walked towards her room.

Although I was very horny by then, I was also hungry. I made toast and spread some strawberry jam on it, then sat at the table to have that with some peach juice for breakfast. Jenny returned a little while later and poured herself another mug of coffee. She leaned against the kitchen counter, watching me devour my fourth slice of toast.

"I'll be out on the balcony if you want to join me after you've finished," she said.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute," I told her.

I ate quickly, eager to join Jenny. When I stepped out on to the balcony she was leaning back in a chair and turned her head towards me when she heard me approach. "It's beautiful out here today," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

Jenny took a sip from the mug in her hand and turned back towards the skyline. I stepped up behind her and looked down. From my vantage point I had a near perfect view down at her cleavage. My cock stiffened as I admired the tops of her round breasts with the sunlight shining on them. Jenny's left shoulder was inches from my hard shaft and I was tempted to rub it against her, but didn't want to do anything to interrupt my leering. After several seconds she craned her head up and looked at me.

"Aren't you going to sit down" she asked.

"I...ah... kinda like the view I'm getting here," I said with a bold grin.

Jenny chuckled, then her eyes ran down my body, stopping when she met the front of my jeans. Her mouth was less than a foot away and it took every bit of resolve I had to remain calm.

"It looks like you're taking in the view too," I said with a foxy smile.

Jenny licked her lips suggestively as she stared blatantly at the bulge in my jeans. Then she smiled up at me. "I... I don't know if I could take it all in," she said, her voice suddenly thick with desire.

I ran the fingertips of my right hand along her smooth jaw and around to the nape of her neck. I pressed on it gently, stroking and trying to coax her forward. I felt her body relax as she licked her lips again, staring down towards my hard shaft.

After several tense seconds she raised her eyes to mine and said "I'm sorry, Honey... no."

I nodded and bent down to kiss her left cheek. Jenny held on to my left shoulder and pressed her moist lips to my right cheek as we embraced. "I love you, Honey," she said. "I guess I'm just still sorting out my feelings."

I straightened my back and looked down at her. "I know... I understand," I told her. "I love you too."

Still smiling up at me, she said "Now have a seat and keep me company."

Jenny and I stayed out on the balcony till late afternoon, except for a quick trip inside to make some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. The weather was beautiful, and we eventually fell into a conversation about movies, then music. It was relaxed and carefree, and totally devoid of innuendo or sexual tension. I enjoyed it very much, and she seemed to as well. After an hour or so it dawned on me that she and I had actually become friends, in addition to whatever else we might be to one another. This realization filled me with happiness and the smile never left my face for quite some time as we talked.

Around four-thirty Jenny looked at her watch, then me. "Are you getting hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah, a little," I said.

"Well, how does pork chops sound?" she asked. "I have some I can thaw out."

"Sounds great," I said as I got up from my chair.

I followed Jenny to the kitchen. From the cupboard beneath the sink she brought out some potatoes and onions. She handed me a pot and a plate and asked me to peel and dice them up while she prepared the pork chops. It wasn't long before the food was ready and we were sitting at opposite ends of the table, eating. By then I was more hungry than horny and I ate quickly.

By the time that Jenny was done eating I was just finishing the last few bites. I picked up my plate and utensils and joined her by the sink, placing the plate on the counter to her left.

"I'll dry the dishes if you wash," I said.

"Thanks," Jenny said, turning briefly towards me with a grateful smile.

I stepped behind Jenny on my way to the other side of the sink, then stopped. She was running water and not paying attention to me, so I gently pressed the tips of two fingers to the back of her neck and began to gently caress her there. She froze, bracing her hands on the edge of the counter. I heard her give a faint gasp.

"I thought you were going to dry for me," she said peevishly.

"I will," I told her. "But I thought I'd see if I can make you wet first."

Jenny chuckled, probably despite wanting to encourage me further in any way, then took a deep breath. "Nick, come on, let's get these dishes done," she snapped.

I pressed my crotch to her ass, grinding my hard shaft against her. "Isn't this more fun than doing dishes?" I asked, my mouth inches from her left ear.

"I've got to get these done. So either help me, or leave me alone, Nick." Her voice took on a harshness that I'd never heard before as she looked over her shoulder, glaring at me.

Feeling shamed, I went to the other side of the sink and began drying the dishes that were in the rack. Neither of us spoke while we did the dishes. I wanted to apologize, and knew I should have, but I didn't dare say anything for fear of setting Jenny off again. Once the dishes were finished I was relieved. Jenny had not said a word and the tension between us was almost unbearable.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers