An Unconventional Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"Well, there is this undeniable attraction between us," I told her.

Her smile widened and her eyes shifted down to my erection, then back up. "The only thing I feel between us right now is something besides attraction," she shot back with an impish grin.

I became nervous, but the mischievous look in Jenny's brown eyes thrilled me. My cock throbbed and I pressed it harder against her. "Do you like it?" I asked, somewhat tentatively.

"I guess I don't mind a little... ummm... naughtiness, once in a while. As long as it doesn't go too far."

I tugged at her waist, pulling her tighter against my hard shaft. "How much naughtiness?" I prodded, excited and encouraged by her remark.

"I knew that would be the next question," she said with a laugh.

"Well, it's a fair question," I said.

Jenny shrugged, looking pensive for several seconds. "I don't know," she finally said. "But I'll let you know if you go too far. But don't worry, I won't get mad at you."

I was relieved and encouraged by her words, and gave her a wide smile. "Thanks," I said.

After a few moments Jenny looked over my shoulder at the wall clock behind me. "Okay, now let go," she said. "I have to get dressed and run down to the store for a few things."

Thinking this was a good opportunity for me to be helpful, and show my gratitude for all that Jenny had done for me, I said "What do you need? I'll go for you."

"Just a couple of things," she replied. "I'm almost out of cream for coffee and I wouldn't mind having some Oreos to snack on later."

"No, problem," I said. "I'm glad I can be of some use."

Jenny chuckled and turned to get some money from her purse on the counter. She handed me some money and said "There's a convenience store on the corner at Montague Street. You can get the stuff there. If you see anything you want, get that too. Thanks, Nick!"

"No problem," I said as I headed for the door.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I enjoyed the walk in the sun and fresh air. It also gave me time to think and quell my libido. After reflecting on it while I walked, I realized that I was comfortable and very happy with the new status quo between Jenny and me. I picked up the things at the store that she wanted and bought a bottle of Pepsi for myself. When I returned to the apartment I didn't see Jenny in the kitchen or living room.

"Hey, I'm back," I called out as I put the pop and cream in the fridge, thinking that Jenny must be in her room.

I walked down the hall, and when I came to the bathroom I froze. The door was open and Jenny was kneeling beside the bathtub, scrubbing it. Her iPod was on the edge of the tub and the earbuds in her ears, which is why she wouldn't have heard me when I called to her. She was wearing a white shirt that looked like a man's dress shirt and a pair of denim cutoffs. My cock hardened within seconds as I ran my eyes up her smooth, tanned legs to her curvy ass, barely covered by the denim. Lewd images of kneeling behind her and tugging her shorts down flooded my mind. That's when she turned and saw me standing there. She smiled and pulled the earbuds from her ears.

"Oh, I didn't hear you come in," she said. "I'm listening to James McMurtry. You should check him out. He's a lot better than that Waits guy you listen to."

"I doubt it," I scoffed as I stepped closer to her.

It was then, as Jenny swiveled herself around on the mauve bathmat to face me, that I realized that the top three buttons of her shirt were undone. I stood over her, peering into the open front of her shirt. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, and I stared at her pendulous mounds, most of which I could see. Now new thoughts and images filled my mind as I looked down at Jenny. She was kneeling less than a yard from me, and I wanted to grab a fistful of her hair and pull her mouth closer as I took my hard cock out of my jeans. My erection began to tent my jeans and I noticed her eyes on it. Her moist lips formed a smile as she stared at my crotch.

"Can I gave you a hand?" I asked, hoping to break the awkward silence.

"No, thanks," Jenny said. "I'm almost done." She raised her eyes, looking up at me as she braced her palms on her bare thighs. "How about you?"

"Huh?" I grunted, cocking my head to one side in puzzlement.

Jenny smiled up at me. "Are you done staring at my tits?" she elaborated with a brassy laugh.

"No," I said. "I could do that all day."

"Well, show's over," Jenny giggled as she stood up. "Sorry, Nick."

As Jenny leaned over and got to her feet her shirt fell away from her and I noticed the heart-shaped tattoo bearing my name that she'd gotten on her left breast. My eyes were drawn to it and I smiled, feeling pleased all over again at the symbol of her love for me that she'd gotten permanently inked on her.

"Your tattoo looks good," I said. "And it means a lot to me that you got it."

Jenny smiled and brushed strands of her hair out of her eyes. She tilted her head down and pulled her shirt aside a ways to uncover her tattoo. She smiled down at it, then back up at me. "Thanks," she said. "Do you really think it looks good?"

Now I could see more of the round mass of her left breast, and noticed that her nipple had stiffened a bit. It pushed out at the white cotton, just a few inches from the row of button holes. I really wanted to slip my hand inside her shirt and feel her, but clenched my fist and took a deep breath instead.

"Yeah, it looks good," I droned, still ogling her partially bare breast.

"My tattoo or my tit?" she retorted.

"Ummm... both," I said with a chuckle.

"More like both tits, you mean," she shot back.

As Jenny laughed I watched her breasts jiggle a bit inside her shirt. Now the outlines of her nipples had become more obvious against the front of the shirt. I fixed my eyes on them as she as she pulled her shirt closed so the cotton grew taut over them.

"I guess it's not only silk that makes some things hard," I commented.

Jenny shot me a twisted smile and took another glance down to the front of my jeans. "I'd say so -- from the looks of you," she teased.

I felt myself blush a bit, but managed a smile. I placed my hands on Jenny's waist and pulled her to me. She giggled a bit as our bodies met, but didn't resist as she braced herself on my hips.

"God, you're beautiful," I breathed as I began to stroke her back, still leering down into her partially open shirt.

"Thank-you," she said, sounding shy.

My cock was still pressed to her stomach and throbbing as I ran my eyes over her. Jenny's cheeks had become flushed and I was about to cop a feel when the buzzer to her apartment sounded.

Jenny lurched away from me as though she'd touched an electric fence and yanked her shirt closed. Her wide eyes met mine for an instant, then she turned towards the hall.

"Shit," she spat out.

"I'll be out in a minute," I said as Jenny left the bathroom to answer the door.

My cock was diamond-hard and I did not want to face whoever was visiting us in that condition. I also had to pee. It took a while for my erection to wither before I could use the bathroom. After washing my hands I took a deep breath and reached for the doorknob, ready to greet whoever had stopped by.

As I turned right and went down the hall I could still feel my heart pounding, then when I took a look to my right in to the living room my pulse sped up even faster. I froze in place as my jaw went slack.

Standing in the living room was my father. He was clutching Jenny tight around her waist and his right hand was inside her shirt, groping her left breast. My cock grew rock-hard again as I watched the scene, then I became filled with all sorts of unhealthy thoughts. Jenny's hands were on his sides and she was softly giggling, apparently not bothered by her brother fondling her. Then from the corner of her eye she noticed me. She pushed him away and began buttoning her shirt.

I stepped back and waited a few more seconds before entering the living room. "Hey, Dad," I said, trying to sound cheerful. "How's it going?" I noticed Jenny shrink back towards the couch. She pulled her shirt tight around her and folded her arms over her waist, staring at the floor.

"Uh, not bad," Dad stammered, seeming flustered. His cheeks were rosy and his eyes were narrow slits, like a snake's. They shifted about as he spoke. "Your mother found some clothes of yours in a basket in the laundry room, so I decided to come over to drop them off."

Dad gestured with his chin towards the coffee table. I turned and saw a plastic shopping bag sitting there beside the remote control. I picked it up and looked in it. There were a few t-shirts, underwear and a pair of jeans inside.

"Thanks, Dad," I said and dropped the bag down again where it had been.

"You're welcome." Dad abruptly looked down at his watch and shifted about as though he had to pee, then said "I should be getting back. I just wanted to drop those things off. I think your mother wants the car to go to some yard sales later."

Jenny and I followed Dad to the door. She seemed dour and sheepish as she saw him off. I also noticed that only the very top button of her shirt was undone now. Then she closed the door and turned to me with a guilty look on her face. She leaned back against the door, arms folded behind her.

"I didn't encourage him, or lead him on, if that's what you're thinking," she said defensively.

"I never said that," I replied, trying to hide my true feelings.

"You didn't have to," she shot back. "The look in your eyes says it."

"Did you like getting felt-up by dad?" I asked, waiting for her reaction, yet dreading it.

"No," she said without hesitation. "I was scared that you were going to walk in on us. That would have been so embarrassing and uncomfortable -- for all of us."

"But -- if it weren't for you being afraid of me catching you guys..." I began.

"Stop it, Nick," she snapped as she cut off my words. Anger flared in her eyes as they met mine.

Jenny seemed nervous -- maybe even conflicted. And although I couldn't admit it outright, catching Dad feeling her up, and her not seeming to mind it a whole hell of a lot, made me quite jealous and more than a little pissed-off.

I slid my hand down her left hip, over her cut-offs, until I was stroking the side of her bare thigh. Jenny was holding my by my waist now, seeming more relaxed. Her skin was soft and smooth, but I wasn't content to just feel her upper thigh.

Pressing myself against her chest, I kissed Jenny's right cheek. "I love you," I whispered into her ear. I could feel my cock harden and I pushed it against her and began to move my hips. Her hair smelled like flowers and I closed my eyes, drawing in a deep breath.

Jenny sighed as she slid her hands up my back to hold me to her. "You're not making this easy on me, Nick," she said, bathing my neck with her hot breath.

"It's not easy on me either," I said, trying not to sound angry or too hurt. "I love you, Jenny." I stared at the door behind her as my mind filled with all sorts of thoughts and worries.

"I love you too," she replied. Then, as though Jenny sensed my mental turmoil, she looked into my eyes and gave me a dim smile. "You're jealous of Rich, aren't you?" she asked in almost a whisper, sounding fearful of my answer.

"No," I said, although I knew I sounded unconvincing.

Jenny slipped from my embrace and took me by my left hand. "Come here," she said. "Let's talk."

She lead me over to the couch and guided me down beside her, still holding my hand. Her eyes never left mine, and when she spoke her voice was reassuring and loving. "I love you, Nick," she began. "I'm sorry if what you saw upset you, but I hope you know that I never wanted it to happen. No more than you did."

"You sure didn't seem to mind it though, judging from what I saw," I said as I shot her a accusatory glare.

Jenny sighed and tightened her mouth. "He's my brother, Nick. It's not like some guy on the street just walked up to me and grabbed me. And that wasn't the first time that Rich has done that either -- you know that. No, I didn't get mad at him, but that was mostly because I didn't want an ugly scene between you and him. Look at how you're reacting to this. Imagine if you had've confronted him about it..."

I avoided Jenny's pleading eyes while I thought it over. Logic and reason told me that she was right, but I was still wrestling with feelings I wasn't proud of. When I felt her give my hand another squeeze I looked up again. She had tucked her bottom lip in and seemed apprehensive.

"Nick, please don't be mad at me," she pleaded.

"I'm not. I love you," I replied, trying to mask all the other emotions I was feeling.

"Oh, Nick, I love you too," she gushed.

Jenny practically threw her arms around my neck and fell against me, clutching me to her. I felt her hands run over my back and her chin resting on my shoulder. I held her, feeling her soft, warm body pressed to me. Her breasts felt firm and round on my chest, and it wasn't long before my erection returned.

"You know, I don't think Rich's real reason for coming over was to drop off those clothes for you," Jenny surmised. "I think he was just hoping to catch me alone, so he could steal some cheap thrills." She giggled and squirmed a bit, rubbing herself against me and holding me tighter.

"I know. I was thinking the same thing," I agreed.

A comfortable silence soon enveloped us. My cock was throbbing and I wondered if Jenny had glanced down at the bulge in my jeans. I slid my hand around and up her side. I cupped her left breast, pushing it up and giving it a hard squeeze. It was firm, and I gave up trying to hold all of it in my palm after a few moments. Soon her nipple stiffened, growing thick and hard as it poked against my fingers. I rubbed my thumb around it in a circle, then pinched it through her shirt. I felt her shudder a bit and let out a sigh. Then she leaned back and looked into my eyes. Hers were half-closed and looked serene, but she was frowning.

"Nick... you know you're not allowed to do that anymore," she said. Her tone was soft, almost sympathetic as she spoke. She took my hand in hers and eased it off of her breast, still holding it once it lay at my side.

"If Dad can, why can't I?" I demanded.

"He's not allowed to either," she said. "He just does it without asking, 'cause he knows what my answer will be."

"You've got perfect breasts," I said, not taking my eyes from them.

Despite her misgivings, Jenny let out a modest chuckle at my compliment. "Thanks," she said in almost a hush as she lowered her eyes briefly. Then she looked up and said "Nick... can you hold me, please. I mean... just hold me, without us messing around...?"

Jenny's request made me feel a little guilty, but it also pleased me very much to know that she wanted an emotional attachment between us, and craved tenderness as much as I did. "Of course," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

I held Jenny to me again. She wiggled on the couch and moved so she was lying on my chest, head resting on my right shoulder. I stroked her back, then ran the backs of my fingernails down her spine. She shuddered, then looked up at me with a grin.

"Do you have an instruction book for what turns me on, or something?" she joked.

"No... I guess it's a sixth sense," I said. "But I'm glad you like it."

Jenny let out a soft moan, shifting her hips. Within a half hour she had dozed off. I didn't notice at first as I stared out the patio doors on to the balcony and buildings in the distance, rising up against the blue sky. Then when I heard the change in her breathing I looked down and saw that she was asleep. Not wanting to wake her, I remained still, just holding her and feeling the persistent throbbing of my cock as I stared at her cleavage. A little while later she moved against me, sliding to my right, and opened her eyes. She gave me a bleary-eyed look and smiled.

"I guess I nodded-off," she said, sounding sleepy.

"Yeah, for a while," I told her. I hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, now let me go, Nick. I have to go pee," she said after a little while.

I watched as Jenny stood up, then went down the hall to the bathroom. She returned a little while later and stood beside the couch. "Are you getting hungry?" she asked.

I thought for a moment. "Now that you mention it -- yeah," I said.

"Good. So am I. What do you feel like having?" she asked.

A smile crept over my face and she rolled her eyes. "Stop it," she said with a laugh. "I'm not on the menu. Pick something else."

"Then in that case, it doesn't matter," I told her.

Jenny and I made spaghetti for supper that night. It was delicious, and once we had finished the dishes we returned to the living room to watch television until bedtime. It was another wonderful evening spent with her, and it left me happy and horny.

###

As we were having breakfast Monday morning Jenny asked if I wanted to go to the mall with her. I think she already knew that I would accept, and her question was perfunctory.

"I don't really need anything," she said. "But I thought that since it's such a nice day it would be fun to get out for a while. I'd like to wander through a book store, and maybe shop for some CDs."

"That sounds like fun," I said, although anything involving Jenny was fun.

Jenny was wearing a knee-length jade-coloured skirt and a white blouse with a green floral pattern. Neither was especially tight on her, or revealing, but she still looked incredibly sexy walking about the mall. Her hair flowed over her shoulders and her breasts gave a slight, yet noticeable bounce as she strode about. Several times she caught my eyes on her and gave me a sultry smile as we walked.

By the time we returned to the apartment it was late afternoon. I was surprised that Jenny spent as much time as she did at the mall, considering how few things she bought. But she seemed to enjoy browsing through stores and looking at things. We got sandwiches at the food court for lunch, but I was hungry again by the time we got back.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really feel like cooking supper tonight," Jenny said with a sigh as she slumped down on the couch. "Let's order pizza. I'm buying."

"That sounds great. Thanks!" I said.

Jenny searched the phone book for a pizza place. It didn't take long for her to find one and she ordered a large with everything on it. While we waited for the pizza to be delivered we sat on the couch, watching TV.

"They said it would be a half hour for the pizza to get here," she told me.

"They always say that," I replied. "But it's always more like forty-five minutes."

Jenny nodded, staring at the TV. After a few minutes she kicked her sandals off and tucked her feet under her, then leaned against me, resting on her left hip, facing the TV. I draped my right arm over her, and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she said.

My right hand was resting lightly on Jenny's midriff, just a few inches below her right breast. A devious smile creep over my face as I eased my fingers higher over Jenny's body. I pressed my fingertips very lightly to the underside of her firm breast and began to slowly stroke it through her blouse. I watched her, waiting for a reaction. Surprised at getting none, I continued to run my fingers over her round orb ever-so-lightly until I noticed her nipple pushing out at the cotton covering it. I eased my fingers up, tracing a tight circle around her hard nub, noticing it grow thicker and longer. After almost thirty seconds I heard Jenny let out a faint moan.

"I probably should tell you to stop doing that," she said, sounding sleepy.

"But..." I replied, still caressing her nipple.

"But I know you'd only try it again in a little while." Jenny giggled and shifted her hips slightly, as though she was beginning to relax and enjoy what I was doing.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers