And Other Duties As Required Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Double or nothing." I whispered.

"What's that?"

"Double or nothing." I swung to face her, somehow finding the strength to stand to my full height. Fire burned in my eyes. "The concert. One more of your stupid games. If I win, I go free, and I take the girls with me."

Her face went from utter shock to a grin wider than any I'd ever seen. "And if I win?"

"Then you get me. Until the end of time."

"And why should I care about that? Why should I care about you when I could take anybody?"

"Because I'm the one you want, Madeline. Those two are just bystanders. Besides," I sniped, "where's the fun in any of this without rules, huh?"

"Ha!" her laugh was like a thrusting knife. "You surprise me, Mik Mik. I expected to torment you with them, to force you to spend the rest of your life knowing you had abandoned them. But instead, here you are, ready to throw away your only chance at freedom for them. Mm, well, maybe your time as a woman has taught you at thing or two after all. A shame that it's too little, too late. It's a deal. But don't expect me to go easy on you."

"Do your worst," I spat, "you bitch."

"How bold." Another laugh. "Don't worry, my adorable little jizzrag, I will. Your perfect little idol life is over. It's time for you to realize just how hard things can really be. I see that look in your eye. You think you and the girls are going to band together? You think that as long as you have each other there's nothing you can't do? You're so naive."

She pointed the remote at me.

"I'm going to make you suffer, Mikio. This past week will be a cakewalk compared to what's in store. And when we meet again at the concert, well... let's just say I'm going to make you sing. But oh, don't worry, you'll be getting exactly what you wanted - you're all going to suffer together."

She pressed a button, and all went black.


To be continued.

Author's Afterword: Thank you again for reading! The next part will be up in 6-8 weeks!

I love love love hearing from you! Please let me know what you think either in the comments or by reaching out to me directly!

Thank you again!

1...345678