And Other Duties As Required Ch. 05-07

Story Info
Mikio must prove he can succeed as a horny, slutty idol.
26.5k words
4.53
8.7k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Forward: Hello everybody! I'm back with more. I think this section is probably the smuttiest thing I've ever written, so I really hope you enjoy it! This posting represents the second of what was initially three parts, but is now four.

Enjoy!

And Other Duties As Required

- A Smutty Novel -

Part 2

-= Chapter 5 =-

I woke up horny.

Not just regular horny. Painfully horny. Achingly horny. Hornier than I'd ever been. It rang out from my every nerve, an existential need that filled and defined me. Fuck - I squirmed my naked girly flesh out from the sopping wet sheets - I was so goddamn horny.

I don't know why it surprised me. I was always horny. It was a constant in my life now: that pounding headache of lust. It was the black of my night, the background radiation of my new existence. I let out a whimper then held a pillow over my face to scream. This stupid lascivious body. This stupid lascivious life.

I reached a hand down to idly stroke at my clit, believing foolishly that this small act would hold back the tide of my raging nymphomania, that I could just scratch this lusty itch away and be done with it. If I thought that this would do anything besides drive me towards yet another mindless masturbatory sabbatical, then I was lying to myself.

A soft moan escaped as I bit my lip. The last remnants of my latest sexy nightmare worked their way through my subconscious. What had I been dreaming? Unsure visions throbbed tumescent in the back of my brain. Something big, something strong, something masculine. It penetrated me, it filled me up, it poured itself into me and stretched me to my every last inch. I cried out; the echo of half-dreamed pleasures drowned out by a fresh carnal scream.

I rolled over and tried to bury my head in my pillow, but I just ended up crushing my enormous tits. It hurt, but that was okay - this body liked it rough.

I brought in my legs, curling up and raising my puckering pussy into the cool air. I lay there doggy style, all my weight on my knees and shoulders, pressing my horny hooters further into the bed, grinding into those sensitive melons as I rocked back and forth. With my tits good and occupied, I had both hands free to stroke that wet, horny hole that was demanding so much attention. Probing fingers drowned in the oceanic depths of my arousal while I rang a siren song from the screaming bell of my clit. I fell over, mewling in appreciation. Absolute heaven.

Sweet honey poured lazily from my lips as I plunged heedlessly forward in this dreamy morning haze. This body was insatiable - an addict - but right now it felt too good to care. I'd rather lose myself to this impossible sexual high than think about yesterday, than think about how Madeline had turned me into a girl - into this slut. I didn't want to think about her games, or the photoshoot or - ah - how I had so recently been a man.

I especially didn't want to think - oh fuck - about that enormous cock I had fucked on camera. How it had split me open, how it filled me up so fucking good that I had passed out from the pleasure. The toe curling, mind blanking rapture of being filled up, of being fucked. How good it had felt, how right. All those nasty things they had made me do, all just driving me higher and higher to that ultimate bliss.

My body shuddered, a fresh wash of keening orgasmic chemicals flooding through me. I bit the sheets as I screamed out again and again and again.

Fuck.

I squeezed my eyes tight and fell limp to the bed, arms and legs wrapped around a big poofy pillow, hips still rocking, body still eager to grind my sloppy naked cunt against anything it could find.

I sighed, then let out a very different kind of whimper. As powerful and as moving as this orgasm had been, it was a gentle breeze compared to the typhoon I had experienced last night. I was still horny.

I rolled over and started idly playing with one of my long hard nipples, plucking, pinching and teasing, a soft moan escaping my lips. Two days ago, I had been a man. God, how could I call myself that now?

I sat up and brushed the long silky hair out of my eyes as my hand continued to play absently with my shiveringly sensitive melons. It was all coming back to me. Madeline had given me a second chance. Another round in her game. Win it, and I was free to go. Lose and... well... best not think about that.

I grit my teeth. As much as I hated being at her mercy, at least it was something tangible. A concrete goal that I could work towards. She thought I'd buckle under the pressure or succumb to the humiliation. I'd show that crazy bitch that I wasn't about to give in. I was going to beat her at her own game, whatever that took.

I whimpered as my sparkling pink nails dug impatiently into my hungry, horny tits.

Whatever it took. How far did that go? I licked my lips as I thought back to yesterday after the photoshoot. Had I really been about to suck off that disgusting troll of a director to save my ass? Would I even have been able? How big was his dick, I wondered? How hard had I made it? I bet he tasted disgusting. My heart pounded at the thought, but I shook the vision away. As though I'd ever stoop so low as to give a man a blowjob.

A week. The handshake event was in one week. I just had to put up with all this until then. I would just have to be this horny buxom slut of an idol until then. How hard could it be?

With great effort I pulled my hands from my yearning flesh and rolled out of bed.

Getting dressed was once again a struggle. I knew now which clothes were mine, sure, but It did little to make them comfortable. It was strange. If I had seen these clothes on another woman, I'd have found them evocative and alluring, but the act of actually putting them on my body just made them so mundane.

Oh, I was still sexy, sure. The sight of me in the mirror was driving me wild, but this was my body now. These were my clothes. I was the one who had to deal with making them sit right, I was the one who had to keep my skirt from riding up around my plump ass, I was the one who had to constantly micromanage these heaving, jiggly boobs.

It didn't help that Miki's wardrobe was rather limited. There was no getting around it, the girl was a slut and she let everybody know. I could stick to the more conservative stuff for now, but from there each outfit was more overblown than the last.

I massaged the bridge of my nose with my fingers. Yesterday this had been such a temporary affair. It had been so easy to dismiss this side of the things. Now it was really hitting home that for the next week at least, this was my life.

I stepped out into the living room wearing a pair of yoga pants and an oversized knit sweater with a big hole cut out to display my cleavage. I figured this, at least, was appropriate dress for a bleary-eyed breakfast.

How wrong I was.

Diaphanous slips of silky fabric hung tantalizingly from the curves of their slender bodies as Meiling and Min sat at the table, eating. They were wearing nighties. Sheer, elegant, and scandalously short. One of Meiling's shoulder straps had slipped away, drawing attention to the soft arch of her shoulder and just how easy it would be to tear the rest of that delicate thing off of her. I swallowed loudly. Oh god.

"Oh, Miki! Good! I didn't want to interrupt like last time," Meiling turned, a blush on her cheek, "but breakfast is-" she fought back a laugh. "W-what are you wearing?"

"Uh." My head swam. I was having a serious case of deja vu. But no - I looked down to confirm, I was the one dressed casually here. "What are you wearing?"

"The same stuff we wear every morning?" snarked Min. "Why are you dressed like the third act of a porno?"

I blinked at them like I had missed the joke and was waiting for them to explain it. They just blinked right back.

You know what? I didn't have the emotional energy to argue. I turned around and went back to change. It wasn't like Miki was lacking in the nightgown department. I returned in a simple red nightie - a delicate crimson bow between two straining cups and a sheer skirt that would show my ass if I even so much as thought about bending over.

"Much better." said Min, "I mean, not that I'm complaining, but is there a reason you keep coming out of the bedroom dressed like you're trying to seduce a horny teenager?"

'Min!"

She stuck out her tongue.

I blushed. She wasn't wrong.

"How are you feeling?" asked Meiling.

"What do you mean?"

"You slept through most of breakfast." Meiling doted, "I was going to wake you, but, ah -" she glanced away. I blushed all the harder. With how loud I had been, there was no denying what I had been doing. Hell, I still reeked of pussy juice.

"We figured after yesterday, you earned a bit of a rest." Min added, finishing Meiling's sentence. "Not too much though. We still have a concert coming up, and there's that handshake we gotta be ready for. I don't know what's going on with you, Miki, but we can't have another repeat like yesterday. You have to do better."

"Min!" Meiling chastised.

"No, she's right." My voice was dark. I had come so close to fucking it all up. I had thought that what these girls did was easy. I had underestimated them. I thought back to all those awkward photos. If one of the girls working for me had given me results like that, I'd have been furious. "I almost ruined everything. I need to do better. This handshake event, I need to blow everybody away. I can't afford to screw it up."

"Oh, Miki." Meiling gave me a sweet smile. "Don't worry. We're here for you."

"Yeah," Min nodded "we're not about to let our junior member fall behind! If you're finally willing to sit that oversized ass of yours down and take things seriously for once, then we're behind you 100% of the way."

"That's right! As long as you're working hard, you're going to do great! Don't let Miss Martin's threats get you down."

"Threats?"

"Yeah, come on, Miki. It's pretty obvious what's going on. That letter? All that drama last night? She's given you an ultimatum, right? Shape up or ship out?"

"Oh my god," Min rolled her eyes, "that woman is three kinds of crazy. "

"Min!" Meiling giggled.

"What? She is. Did you see the way she was parading a round like she owned the place?"

"She does own the place."

"The company owns the place. She acts like she's in charge but - "

"Wait." My heart froze. "She was here?"

"Yeah, just this morning. We were going to wake you up but she said you'd earned a rest. She said it was some kind of inspection."

"She was being super dramatic." Min laughed. "I don't buy it. Like, we've never had an inspection before, and why would Ms. Martin do it in person? She kept waving around this weird little tv remote and laughing. She's always seemed so stern and intimidating, but today it was just... creepy."

Oh god. My brain reeled. She had been here. She had been making changes. But what? Why? She hadn't come all this way just to make these girls dress in nighties, had she? No, this was a warning, wasn't it? She was showing me that I was far from safe - a reminder of her power.

"I'm sure she just wanted to check up on us after Miki passed out on the job last night."

"I don't know," Min shrugged. "She was asking a lot of weird questions."

"Questions?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It was like something from a dating app." Min shook her head. "Dating history. Kinks. Sexuality. That sort of thing. Uhg, I really hope she's not thinking of having us do an 18+ gig, that would fucking ruin us."

"Kinks?" I stood up. The world was spinning.

"She probably just wants to make sure we're living up to our reputation as idols." Meiling giggled.

"Right." Min scoffed, "No boys allowed. No matter how much we may want them."

Their nonchalant attitude put my hackles on end. I looked around, hoping for some obvious sign, some clue as to what she had changed. Would I even notice though if there was? Was it all or nothing, or could she pick and choose what I could and could not see, just to torment me?

"Oh, and look!" Meiling grinned and gestured to the end table. "She brought a preview copy of that magazine we posed for last night. Take a look!"

"What? So soon?"

"She said she had them rush it through just for us."

I looked at the brightly colored magazine on the table. Even rushed there was no way they would have been able to publish a whole magazine in less than 12 hours turnaround. This thing had been on the presses. More of Madeline's magic?

I frowned as I saw the cover. It was the three of us locked in a lesbian embrace, me crying out in roiling ecstasy while Meiling and Min suckled at my fat, needy tits. My blood pounded at the sight of this sapphic spread and the memory of that sweet moment.

I was flushed. Flustered. This was a respectable magazine. It would be an accomplishment for a group of our caliber to get the cover. They didn't go around publishing smut. They especially didn't publish... this. Pornography. That's what this was. Pure and simple.

I opened to the table of contents. We were listed as "Super Slutty Idol Group: Love Hearts Trio"

"Oh," Meiling beamed proudly, "take a look at the centerfold!"

I flipped through the glossy pages. The rest of the magazine was perfectly normal, full of respectable talk about the industry like you'd see in any magazine. Then I got to the section on us. More pornographic filth from last night's shoot and articles that read like penthouse letters.

The centerfold, sure enough, was me screaming out in sheer carnal bliss as I bottomed out on that mammoth dildo. It was the exact moment the ocean of girlish climax knocked me into unconsciousness, and it was plain for all the world to see just how much I was fucking loving it.

I bit my lip at the memory of that heat, that rapturous inferno which had consumed me so completely. My pussy, hot and soft and mushy, ached to relive that memory, to get filled. Despite all of my suffering, it wanted more.

I could feel my face going red as my eyes lingered. It apparently wasn't enough that they'd used this obscene picture of me, no, they'd photoshopped it as well. My already indecent proportions had been further narrowed and plumped to create an even more exaggerated femininity. What was left was a being of unnatural perfection - they had turned me into an ephemeral beauty so titillating that she could only existed on the pages of a magazine and in the masturbatory fantasies of horny teenagers. No real girl could compare to this vivacious vixen, and here she was getting fucked like the dirty desperate slut she was.

Despite myself, I could feel my nipples stiffening looking at it, my rosebud, already warm and slick, grew juicier and juicier as my heartrate raced.

"Oooh! See?" Meiling leaned over my shoulder. "Isn't it a great shot? I'm still worried that you pushed yourself so hard you passed out, but you really did a great job on this one. I'm so proud of you!"

"Th-thank you." I blushed even deeper. The words came out more genuine than I had expected. Emotions warred within me. I couldn't deny some sliver of pride. It had taken a lot of work, after all - a supreme effort of will - and she was right, it was a great shot. This was the shot that had saved my stupid jiggly butt. I'd be Madeline's eager toy right now if it wasn't for this. There was nothing wrong with feeling good about that, was there?

"And oh my god," she continued, "doesn't your pussy just look so munchable? I was so horny watching you from the sidelines I wanted to run over and fuck you with that thing myself!"

"E-excuse me?"

"Ooh yeah, great job rookie!" There was a hitch of husk in Min's voice as she leaned over my other shoulder. "Your pussy looks so tasty stretched out like that! See? I told you you could do it. Uhg," she bit her lip, "and look at how much fun you're having. I'm totes envious. Wish I had a vagina that flexible"

I blinked at the two of them, aghast, but their half-lidded eyes were so drawn to the photographic fornication that they didn't even notice. Neither of them seemed to recognize the perversity of their actions.

My heart pounded all the faster. I threw the magazine down on the table in disgust and pushed back my chair. The heat was building up inside my all-too-eager body like a pressure cooker as horny estrogen-fueled blood pounded its way through my brain. I could only barely deal with the picture of them screaming out as they fucking me silly on the cover, but these two beautiful girls, cavorting so casually in that scandalous lingerie while saying such filthy things, as well? It was too much. I couldn't take it any longer.

A monsoon of arousal battered the shell of my apprehension. I took a deep breath to try to calm myself but the scent of three girls - one of whom was dripping in heat - just drove my lust all the harder.

I closed my eyes. Madeline thought she could fuck with me? Distractions. That's what these were. Sexy, soft, sapphic distractions. Is this what Madeline had meant by making my life hard? I looked at the tiny bow on the front of Min's side-tie panties, at the lace of Meiling's cups. Did Madeline really believe those rumors that I had been sleeping with my girls? A trap, that's what this was. The moment I let my guard down she was going to jump out and punish me further. She had said she would be watching. Well too bad. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

I pulled away. The next big event was the handshake next weekend. I needed to practice. No more being awkward, no more being embarrassed, and no more letting this rollercoaster of a libido get the better of me. No more distractions, no matter how sweet and delicate and curvaceous.

My stomach growled. Okay, maybe one distraction.

Not long later, I sat down with a bowl of cereal. The cool air in the apartment blew unceremoniously against the expansive exposure of flesh that was my thong-clad ass. The other two girls sat cuddled on the couch watching tv while my tits - not realistically restrained in the least by my silky lingerie - jiggled with each spoonful. The mundanity of the scene just highlighted its strangeness. We looked like the backstage at a pornshoot or some harem of sex slaves waiting for our master to return.

Mmm... I could just imagine some tall muscular guy walking in and making us kneel and beg before taking out his great big dick and fucking the three of us all at once, his fat hard meat driving us to screaming orgasm as we - I shook my head. No. Focus. I had to be careful. My mind seemed to want to wander at the slightest erotic provocation.

As soon as I was done with breakfast I sat down in front of the computer. No password, thank god, but I had to push the keyboard forward lest my breasts interfere with my typing. Even then, it was slow. Madeline's slender fingers and long sparkling pink nails meant lots of little errors. How did girls get anything done with these?

Something had been bothering me. Madeline had taken my life and left me an idol, but she'd mostly done television and modeling. She hadn't been part of a music group, and she certainly hadn't been a part of the Love Hearts Trio. Furthermore, Min and Meiling kept referring to me as the junior member, but Madeline was a veteran compared to those two.

So if this wasn't Madeline's life I was living, whose was it?

Looking up my old life just brought up heartache. She had inserted herself completely into the space I'd left behind. All of my online accounts, what little social media I kept, all of it replaced with her. Even the awards I had won were now made out in her name. I had held out a sliver of hope that she'd maybe forgotten to change my passwords or security questions, but no such luck.

It was the photos though that drove everything home. Pictures of me in magazines and award shows, but instead of me standing there it was her in my body, with her stupid shit-eating grin. All of my accomplishments, all of my memories. I closed the browser in disgust.

123456...8