Angela's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Mrs. Garcia. My name is Jack. Jack Strayer. I am going to be the new manager at Palmdale. Mrs. Delatore suggested that I come introduce myself to you. She has told me some nice things about you and how you handle your patients. I hope to discuss it further with you."

"Please call me Angela, Jack. I really don't know what all the fuss is about. I just do my job like everyone else. I guess the fact that I like to interact with my patients is what makes the job better, but I really don't do anything special."

"Since I'm new to the company, I will want to speak with you in more detail. Also, get the lowdown if you know what I mean. In the meantime, it was a pleasure to meet you."

"Same here Jack."

Angela felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. She was actually smitten by Jack. She had been married to Ricardo for eleven years and she loved him. She had never really looked at another man. There was something about Jack that made her wet. Maybe it was his tall muscular frame. She thought more likely it was how he conversed with her as a person, constantly making eye contact. He didn't glare at her like a piece of meat. He was actually respectful. Oh well, she was in love with her husband and would never consider cheating. Dream maybe but never cheat.

The rest of the conference went well and Angela began to relax a little. Jim was busy with other things and pretty much left her alone. Even when they went to lunch one of the days, her boss was the perfect gentleman. As such, when he asked if she could meet with him in his room that Thursday evening to go over some notes for the round table discussion that Friday, she agreed. Unbeknownst to her, Jim and Ned had devised a plan to fuck her.

The last session of the conference ended at 5:00. Jim suggested that they go freshen up and meet back at the lobby in an hour. He and Ned would take her to dinner and then they would meet to discuss Jim's notes. In an error of judgment, Jim also invited Jack up to his room for drinks around eight. Jack said he would be there. Jim figured that the new guy would like to get in on some pussy himself.

After a quick shower, and some rest, they all met in the lobby. Jim and Ned were jeans and t-shirts. Angela was dressed in Capri pants and sweater shirt with the flats she wore on the plane. Her outfit did highlight her rounded ass and firm tits. Jim and Ned almost began drooling.

Dinner was a quiet affair. The trio found a quaint seafood restaurant. Jim had the calamari with roasted potatoes and a salad. Ned had the crab legs and baked potato while Angela had the stuffed flounder, rice pilaf and salad. She had white wine while Jim and Ned guzzled Bud Light. They had a nice professional conversation with the usual small talk. It was about 7:30 when they got back to the hotel.

Angela went back to her room and called home. After a fifteen minute conversation with Ricardo, she went and peed. As she was wiping herself, she accidently rubbed her clit. That made her jump. What even more unusual, was the first thing that popped into her mind was Jack.

At ten minutes to eight, Angela knocked on Jim's door. Ned was already there. Jim opened the door and invited her in. The room, like hers, had a king sized bed, a night stand and a table with two chairs and a small desk. There was also a side chair with a lamp behind it. The room was on the 10th floor and had a nice view of the city.

"Have a seat dear." Jim motioned her to the table. "Here are my notes. Please read them and feel free to mark them up. Let me know your thoughts."

As she was reading the notes, Jim was standing behind her and began to rub her shoulders. "Please don't" she said. "I don't like anyone other than my husband doing that."

Jim backed off and sat on his bed. Ned was in the side chair watching. What Angela didn't know is that Ned had brought over his pillowcases to use as restraints. Hidden by the TV was a video camera.

Jim was lying on his bed drinking a beer waiting on Angela to finish his notes. As luck would have it, she had a question. "Mr. Peters, I need to understand what this means. It is some management jargon."

"Why don't you bring it here and let me look?" Without thinking, Angela got up and walked over to the bed.

Like a trap being sprung, Jim reached out and grabbed the girl. He threw her on the bed and tried to kiss her. Angela immediately slapped him. He quickly grabbed a pillow and put it over her mouth and nose where she couldn't breathe and held hers so she could not move. As he had her tightly in his grip, Ned got up and brought over the pillowcases. The two of them laid her in the bed. Jim then whispered in her ear. "This is how it's gonna be. We are going to tie you up so you can't leave. Ned and I are going to fuck you every which way. Since its two and maybe three, it's our word against yours. Furthermore, I know where you live. Accidents have been known to happen. If you say anything to anyone, I can assure you that accidents happen. Do you understand?" Angela just nodded. Jim released the pillow.

With that, Ned unfastened her pants and took them off. He then removed her bikini panties. Jim was still holding her. Using the pillowcases, he restrained her legs to the bed. Once that was done, Ned held her, while Jim removed her top and lace bra. Using two other cases, Jim tied her to the headboard.

Angela was now fully nude. Her large 40D tits were on display. Her areolas were about three inches in diameter. With the AC on, she was cold and her nipples stood up almost a full inch. She had no tan lines. Her belly button was a nice and deep. Her Hispanic pussy was shaved bare and her clitoris was a good half inch long. She had large full labia lips and a nice juicy pink slit. Ned then spread open her ass. He wanted to get a look at her rosebud. It was about an inch in diameter and pink with ridges all around. It was pulsating. Ned bent down and licked it then jammed his finger up it. Angela let out a small scream. Jim covered her mouth and glared.

Since their quarry was restrained, both men got up and removed their clothes. Jim's hard cock, which was only about 5 ½ inches long stood straight out. He moved over Angela and forcing her head to the side, rammed in in her mouth. She just laid there not moving. She didn't try to suck or anything. She thought about biting it but thought better. She just let Jim fuck her face. After about three minutes, Jim let loose and she gagged as he ejaculated in her mouth. "Swallow it bitch. Swallow it like the whore you are." With tears rolling down her cheeks, she did.

"Hey Jim, while you are recovering, let's turn her over. I want to make use of that ass. None of the bitches I go out with will let me." It was then that Angela notices Ned's 81/2 inch cock. It was about a full two inches thick. She figured it would kill her.

"Don't move cunt" said Jim. With that they undid the pillowcases and turned her on her stomach. They then retied her hands. They made her get on her knees with her ass in the air and tied her ankles together. She still could not escape. Angela just buried her face in the pillow, dreading what was about to come.

As Ned reached for the lube he brought, there was a knock at the door. Jim went over and looked through the peephole. It was Jack. Jim opened the door and a shocked Jack stared. "What the fuck is going on. Who's the girl?"

"Jack, let me introduce you to Angela. This slut decided she wanted to fuck tonight. Come and join the party."

As Angela turned her face, Jack saw the tears. "Angela, are they forcing you?" She shook her head.

Jim then exclaimed "Are you going to join us and fuck her or ask questions?"

"You guys are raping her. Let her go."

Ned then said, "Fuck you asshole. I'm getting me some ass and ain't no one stopping me."

Like a cat on a canary, Jack pushed Ned off of Angela and kicked him in the nuts. As Jim came to intervene, Jack grabbed him and put in a sleeper hold. A sleeper hold cuts off the oxygen to the brain making the victim pass out. Jim was out like a light. Jack then went over and with one punch knocked out Ned. He then went to the bed and untied Angela.

As soon as Angela was freed, she immediately, while still nude even, hugged Jack. "Thank you. Thanks you. You saved me. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"First let's get you dressed and call hotel security. Did they rape you or was I able to stop it?"

"Jim forced me orally and came in my mouth. Ned fingered my ass and was about to split it wide open when you came in. Jim said it would me their word against mine and said that if I didn't give in, I would most likely have an accident."

"We will just see about that" Jack said with a frown.

Less than five minutes later, the head of hotel security came up. His name was Drew Stanton and he was ex SFPD. He was a big boy too standing about 6'5" and weighing in at about 240. He looked like he could be a body guard for Don Corleone. "Ok, start from the beginning Mrs. Garcia." Angela relayed the evening's events.

"So no one forced you into the room."

"No. Mr. Peters asked me to come so we could go over his notes."

"Mr. Strayer, you did not see what happened. You just assumed she was being attacked."

"That is not correct Mr. Stanton. I asked her if she was being forced. She shook her head yes."

About that time, Jim and Ned were coming around. "What the fuck" asked Jim?

"I am Drew Stanton, head of hotel security. You are?"

"I am Jim Peters. This is Ned Jenkins. That is Jack Strayer."

"Would you like to tell me what happened Mr. Peters."

"Ned, Angela and I work together. We were here at this conference. We went out to dinner had some drinks and came back here to work. While we were going over some notes, we began playing around. One thing led to another and we decided to have a three way. Hell it was Angela's idea. She thought it would be fun to be tied up. Once she got tied up, she gave me a blow job then turned over. She wanted it up the ass. Jack then came and we invited him to join the party. Angie here went ape shit."

"You're a fucking liar asshole" screamed Angela

"Mrs. Garcia, please. Mrs. Garcia said she was forced and you threatened her."

By this time, Ned was fully awake. He chimed in, "Jack here is new to the company. Angie is married to a man back in L.A. She don't know Jack from shit. I guess she got freaked out. I don't know what to tell you except it was all consensual. Do you see any bruising on her? Does she look like she was forced? Hell no. Cause she wasn't."

Jim then piped up, "Jack here should be taken in for assault. Look what he did to us."

Jack responded, "I just prevented a rape. Mrs. Garcia will attest to that."

"Either way we will have to call the police and have them sort it out" said Drew.

Three hours later after the reports were taken; the SFPD detective took Angela aside. "Look Mrs. Garcia. This is a case of He said, she said. In the absence of any bruising or marks, there is no evidence that this was nothing but consensual. It will never go to trial. Since you are married but having sex with two other men, a defense attorney will argue that Jack here is just another jealous boyfriend. Even if what you say is true, the evidences just does not support an assault. I'm sorry." With that, the cops left.

Jack then turned to the two men and said, "This is not over assholes." He and Angela left the room.

Once outside, Angela buried her face into Jack's chest. "What am I going to do? Jim is my boss. I will probably be fired. My husband didn't want me to come because he thought I would fuck around on him. He will probably not believe me and through me out. My whole life just went to shit in a couple of hours." She was wailing as she said it.

"Angela, honey; I know you don't know me and we just met a couple of days ago. You have to trust me. First, you need to report this directly to Mrs. Delatore. Despite what the police said, you have a strong sexual harassment case here. Maybe she can find something for you until Palmdale opens up. In the meantime, try to get some sleep. Let's go to your room and get your stuff. You and I will switch rooms. I am two floors up and they don't know which room I'm in. I will stay in your room tonight. Tomorrow morning, or should I say later this morning, I will come get you. If you trust me, you will be by my side until you leave. We will talk to Mrs. Delatore, explain what happened and try to get you on a different flight.

Back in the room, Jim and Ned were debating on how to handle the debacle. "What are we going to do Jim? When word gets back, we are all likely to be fired."

"Don't worry about it Ned. Angela is the golden girl right now. They can't fire us without letting her go. In the meantime, let me get my laptop. Angela's personal email is in her file. We are going to send that video, after editing out Jack's role, to her husband. Apparently he is a very jealous man. She wanted to ask permission even to come."

"OK so he gets pissed off and slaps her around. Even if he sends her skanky ass to the curb, how does that help us?"

"Think about it. Let's say he kicks her out. With that video, he most likely won't even to have to pay alimony. She will need her job even more. With me as her boss, she won't say anything for fear of being fired."

"What about Jack? What if he goes to HR or even Maggie?"

"Simple, Jack is a new employee. He is still under the 90 day probationary period. We just come up with something and he gets canned with no questions asked."

"It just might work" Ned said. "It just might work."

After some careful editing, Jim sent the email. For good measure, he also posted it on a couple of amateur porn sites.

Ricardo checked his email just before going to work. He and his wife shared the same address. He saw the email with the attachment. It was from some guy named Ned using a Gmail account. He hesitated to open it but the subject line contained, "Angela's Escapades". He watched the video. There was no sound. What he saw made in nauseous. His lovely wife of eleven years was tied up naked on the bed. She had a cock in her mouth and a finger up her ass. Next, she had cum dripping out of mouth. Over the next couple of minutes, she was untied and turned over to take it doggie. There was no way she was going to get the massive cock up her ass. The last clip was a still very naked Angela walking over to hug a third guy. Ricardo was pissed. He knew this would happen if she went on the trip.

Ricardo called into work. He then took all of his soon to be ex-wife's clothes and packed them in garbage bags. After a little temper tantrum of throwing things, a quick trip to Home Depot was in order. Two hundred dollars later, new locks were on the house. This was his house as he inherited from his grandfather. He then went to the bank and opened a checking account in his name only. He then went back home and using the computer; he transferred all of their money into his new account except for a couple hundred dollars. It would easier this way than closing the joint account. His final act was to turn off his cell.

It was about 4:30 Friday afternoon when Angela landed at LAX. Her new flight landed about twenty minutes later than her original. Her conversation with Maggie had not been a pleasant one but until more information was gathered in a more appropriate time, Maggie was able to arrange a different flight. Upon getting her luggage from baggage claim, she went to where she was to meet her husband. She didn't know how or even if she should try to recount the previous night's events to him. After an hour and still no Ricardo, she sent him a text. Fifteen minutes later she still hadn't received a reply. She then tried to call. It went straight to voice mail. Angela waited another half hour and tried again. This time Ricardo decided to pick up.

"Ricardo, where are you. I landed an hour and a half ago."

"What do you care? I saw the video you fucking cum slut."

"Video, what video?"

"The one where you were fucking the three dudes in the hotel room. I was afraid what would happen. I told you if it did, you were out."

"Ricardo, honey. We need to talk. I know what you are talking about, but I was raped. I didn't know there was a camera, but believe me, I was forced."

"It didn't look like you were forced. You had a mouth full of cum and about to get it from behind. That's when the video ended. When the video ended, so did our marriage. Come by the house and get your shit. It's all on the front lawn. The locks have been changed. I will leave the keys to your car under the door mat. Good bye you bitch slut whore. Good thing we never had any kids. Probably wouldn't be mine anyway you cunt." Ricardo hung up.

Angela sat down in one of the chairs and began bawling her eyes out. She had nowhere to go. She didn't even know if she still had a job. She was crying for a good fifteen minutes where her phone rang. It was Jack.

"Angela honey, I just wanted to call and make sure you got home safe. You sound like you've been crying. Is everything all right?"

"No. Those fucking bastards apparently made a video and sent it to my husband. He thinks I was double teamed. He threw me out. I'm stuck at the airport with no place to go. He said my stuff is on the front lawn. He even changed the locks. I tried to tell him I was raped. He wouldn't believe me. Oh Jack, What am I going to do?" She began bawling all over again.

"I tell you what. Stay where you are. I will be there in about three hours. I know it's a long wait, but I have some rental apartments. I have a couple that are available. Not the greatest, but you can stay rent free until we get this straightened out. Please just stay where you are."

It was a little after ten that night when Jack arrived. He met Angela in the baggage area. He only had a small carry on. When she saw him, she ran and hugged him tightly.

"You didn't have to do this for me. This is my problem. I do appreciate it though."

"Nonsense. You need help and I can help. First thing first. Have you eaten?"

"No. I didn't even think about it. "

"Let me grab a quick rental car and we will go."

Jack got a rental and they left. Since it was so late, they stopped by an In and Out Burger and had a quick dinner. He then drove about 45 minutes till her reached his apartment building. They walked up to the second floor and he led her in to the apartment. It was a small one bedroom with bath and kitchen. It had a double bed with dresser and night stand. The living room had a couch with coffee table and a matching side chair. Above all, it was clean.

"There are some sheets in the closet. You take the bed. I will take the couch" directed Jack.

"I can sleep on the couch. You take the bed."

"No way girl. After what you've been through these past couple of days, you need a good night sleep. I can even go to a motel if you want. You need to recoup and we will deal with the rest tomorrow. We do need to talk about it some more."

It was early morning when Angela woke up screaming. Jack rushed into her bedroom and she immediately began to punch him. "Angela, wake up honey. You are having a nightmare."

She finally realized where she was. "Oh Jack, I am so sorry. I was being attacked all over again. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Go back to sleep. We'll talk about it in the morning. I will be right outside if you need me."

Angela lay back down and fitfully drifted off to sleep. It was about ten the next morning when the two work up. Since there was nothing in the apartment, they went out for breakfast. Angela began to speak. "I don't look forward to work Monday. Hell I don't even know if I have a job. That's just perfect; from going from a husband and nice house to homeless and unemployed in a matter of three days."