Angela's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

Angela woke up the next morning around nine. She got up, went peed and brushed her teeth. She then went and fixed her a cup of tea and made a light breakfast. She wasn't really hungry. She was still nude. Normally Angela slept in sweats and a tank top but didn't bother when she went to bed. Since she was living alone, it didn't matter about her self-body image, nor did she really think about it. After she ate, she went and though on a T-shirt and shorts. She sat on the sofa and read a book.

About 1:45, there was a knock on the door. Angela peered through the peephole to see a short woman with short blond hair. Angela opened the door and asked "Dr. Ruger?"

"That I am" the woman replied. Dr. Ruger appeared to be in her late 30's to early 40's. She was about 5'2" and weighed about 130. She was dressed in a tight tank top which highlighted her massive DD tits and nylon shorts. She also had on a pair of Nike's and large hoop earrings. "Sorry about my casual dress, but I am going to a barbeque after I leave here."

"Please come in Dr. Ruger." She came in and sat in the arm chair. After proffering refreshments, Angela took a seat on the couch.

"Tell me a little about yourself Angela." Dr. Ruger got right down to business

"What would you like to know?"

"Just a little background. Maybe something about your childhood and later years."

Angela told her about her growing up. Her family was close and her parents are still together after 30 years. How she had few if any friends in high school but did have a couple of boyfriends. She worked hard and was a good student. She discussed how she met Ricardo at a party when she was only seventeen and they dated for nearly a year and a half till they got married. She discussed how during their marriage, while they loved each other, she felt he treated her as his property and he was extremely jealous. She didn't know why because she felt she wasn't all that much.

"Hmmm, low esteem issues" thought Doris. "Tell me what happened at the conference?"

Angela gave her details about the conference and events leading up to and including the attack. She also went into the aftermath with her husband and how he kicked her out. "This has been the worst three weeks of my life. I don't know if I will EVER trust another man. I had hoped one day to get my husband back, but now I'm not sure I even want that. I realize that no one else will want an overweight divorcee' but hey is being alone so bad?"

"Angela dear, we have a lot to work on. First of all, not all men are bad. They can be dense sometimes, even most of the time, but there are some good ones out there. Jack Strayer is one of them. He and I met in med school. One day you will trust men again. Maybe not all but you will. We will work on that and get you to realize that what happened is not your fault. Second we need to work on your self-esteem and build up your confidence in yourself. I suspect that you had those issues before the attack and they manifested themselves to a greater degree after. You seem to be a very nice young lady who in my opinion is quite attractive. Jack thinks the world of you. We just have to get you to see it for yourself."

"I hope you're right Dr. Ruger. I feel so lost and hopeless right now. Hell I even thought about just driving out and right into the Pacific Ocean. I hope we can work it all out."

Doris Ruger stayed until about 4:00. "Angela, my dear, I must run. How about we get together same time next week? Again, I will come here if you like and we can continue."

"Dr. Ruger, how much do you charge. I can't afford to pay for long drawn out sessions. Even with my new position, I don't make that much."

"My dear, it's not costing you anything. Jack on the other had promised me a steak and lobster dinner and two tickets to the opera. Knowing him, he will probably just expense them out." Doris was giggling as she said it.

"Thanks again" mused Angela.

Angela was at work at her new job bright and early Monday morning. She was going over the computer system and scheduling software. Her new boss, Rosita Diego, was the regional manager. She and Rosita seemed to hit it off pretty well. About ten that morning, there was a knock on the door. Since the office was not yet opened, the door was locked. Mrs. Diego, who was a woman about 45 with jet black hair, a cute round face and small figure, opened the door.

"Yes may I help you?"

"I have a package for Mrs. Angela Garcia. I was told by her former office that she now works here."

"I can give it to her" responded Mrs. Diego.

"I'm sorry. I must see that she gets it personally. Is she here?"

"Angela, there is someone to see you." Angela walked out of her office.

"Mrs. Garcia" asked the gentlemen who was dressed in blue jeans and chambray shirt.

"Yes, I'm Angela."

The man handed her a large manila envelope. "Mrs. Garcia, you've been served."

The man turned quickly and left. Angela opened the envelope and immediately sat dawn. She began to sob as she read the papers which were a petition for Dissolution of Marriage.

Back in his office on Monday, Jack was looking over some spreadsheets when his phone rang. It was Doris. "Hey girl, what's up?"

"I am calling to talk about Angela. That girl is a bit messed up. I can't really go into much detail, Doctor Patient and all that, but I did want you to let you know that I have spoken to her."

"That's good. If anyone can help, you can. I just want her to get past all of this. Right now she thinks the entire male species is dog shit."

"She is right. Your species is dog shit" Doris laughed. "She was also worried about paying for it. I told her that she owed me nothing but you on the other hand owed me a steak and lobster dinner and two tickets to the opera."

"Doris, sweetheart, that is a done deal as long as I am not the one taking you to the opera. I will gladly pay for it but there ain't no way in hell I'm going."

"That's OK stud. I doubt Mikey would let you bring me anyway. He knows it makes me horny and I don't think he would appreciate you fucking his wife." Doris was laughing hard as she said it.

"That's fine. Then again, maybe he can take you and I can fuck you after" Jack chuckled with a gleam in his eye. He and his late wife Sarah, and Doris and Mike had all been friends since Jack and Doris where in med school. They met at a function and all seem to hit it off. The Ruger's had been almost as devastated as Jack when Sarah was killed by a drunk driver. "Anyway, I plan on being down in L.A. next week. I think I will stop in and see her if you think that's ok. Afterword, maybe you and I can do lunch. I'll even buy."

"Damn. My phone must be broken. It sounded like you are picking up the lunch tab. I think that's a great idea. Show some support but do go overboard. Call me when you're going to be here."

They said their good byes and hung up.

Jim Peters meanwhile was leaving his attorney's office and about to have lunch when he spotted a former co-worker. After exchanging pleasantries, Jim asked about what was going on. He then inquired about Angela and was told she had been promoted and transferred to Palmdale. Jim thanked the guy for the information and went to lunch. While at lunch, Jim began to formulate a plan to exact revenge on the cunt that cost him his job. Hell, he was still determined to tap that ass.

It was Wednesday the following week when Jack went down to the Palmdale office. He was warmly greeted by Mrs. Diego. "Hey boss. How's it going?" Rosita gave Jack a friendly hug. They retreated into her office where they made small talk before getting down to business. Her office was a bit larger than Angela's at about 12 X16. She had a mahogany desk and matching credenza with hutch. Her computer was on the credenza and her phone was off to the right on her desk. Hanging on either side of the hutch were her degree and state nursing license.

"Rosita how is Angela?" Rosita had been informed about some conflicts with Jim, but not the details.

"She is doing ok. She was served with divorce papers last week. I don't know what that was about but she took it hard. Other than that, she is doing great. She has been working with the new caregivers and teaching them about respecting the patients. She comes across as pleasant and bubbly but I feel there is something underneath that is going on. I wish she would open up to me."

"I understand. I think I will pop my head in and say hello." Jack Walked over to Angela's office and knocked on the door frame. She was seated behind her desk wearing her Navy blue scrubs. She stood up to greet him and Jack went to her to give her a hug.

"Please no, Jack. I'm sorry but touching anyone, even you, makes my skin crawl. You have been good to me and I probably owe you my shitty life, pathetic as it is right now. We do have some things to discuss."

"I'm so sorry Angela. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm here to help you in any way I can. Even if it's just to talk. I have to say, you may be going through some tough times right now. I heard about your divorce papers. You are anything but pathetic. You are a sweet young lady, who obviously has a giving heart. In my opinion your husband us a fucking idiot. Any man would be nuts to let you go." Now what do you want to discuss?"

"Thank you Jack for those kind words. I doubt right now that I want to ever get involved with another man. That may change over time but for now I don't think so. That being said, do you want me to lease your apartment, provided I can afford the rent, or do you want me to look for a new place. I have been there a whole month now and I' m sure you want to lease to someone who can pay."

"Sweetheart, let's give it another month or two. I told you that you can stay until you land on your feet. Who know, maybe by then you and your goofy husband can reconcile. If not we can talk about it then. And honey, there are absolutely no strings attached other than I want to help not only a colleague but I hope a friend."

"Thank you again. I do appreciate it."

"Now my dear, I am off to have lunch with Doris. How about you let me take you to dinner tonight? I will be in town a till tomorrow afternoon so it would be a good time to talk. Just friends. Tonight I will not be your boss."

"I'm not sure Jack. I doubt I would be good company."

"Look Angela, you have to eat and so do I. I would like to take this opportunity for us to get to know a little more about each other. I think in some ways I can help. I'll pick you up at the apartment at seven. Casual dress" then he was off.

Jim spent the good part of the day trying to find another job. It is difficult to find a job that pays 90K a year with benefits. After calling it a day around 3:30, he decided to drive up to Palmdale. He parked across the street from the office. As he scanned the parking lot, he saw Angela's car. He decided to wait and then follow her home. If the video worked, she would be living in a new place. If not, he would know that too and be closer back to his own house.

After a nice lunch with Doris, Jack went back to work visiting a couple more of the offices around L.A. At about five, he decided to call it a day and went back to his hotel. He showered and dressed for dinner. While he was in the shower, he began to think about Angela. She had a very beautiful face and those eyes. He felt bad for her and hoped she could snap out of her funk. She was becoming special to him and he was beginning to have feelings for her. Who knows, maybe in a year or two?

His mind flashed back to the night of the attack. He imagined her naked pressed against him. He'd give his left nut to be able to suck those magnificent breasts. They were breasts and not tits; not for that woman. His six inch cock grew and with a little guilt he began to stroke it. He thought about her nice round Hispanic bubble butt sitting on his face. Even though his mind was telling him it's not right, his little head had other ideas. Within a minute, Jack blew his wad all over the shower wall. As he was drying off, his mind went to Sarah. What would she think about him moving on?

Jack and dressed in Khaki slacks with a light blue collard golf shirt. He wore brown penny loafers. He left the hotel and got into his rental. It was a Chevy Tahoe. At precisely seven pm, Jack knocked on the door to Angela's apartment. She answered wearing a nice sweater with tight blue jeans. She also had wedged open toe sandals. She wore minimal makeup, not that she needed any. When he saw her nice boobs and round butt in those tight jeans, he was glad he wanked in the shower; otherwise it was going to be an uncomfortable night.

"Angela my dear, you look lovely."

"Thank you. Shall we go?"

They chose a nice Italian place downtown. It was quiet and allowed for pleasant conversation. Tell me about yourself Angela. Who is behind that pretty face? What are your likes and dislikes? I really do want to get to know you better." She told him about her past. Pretty much the same thing she said to Doris. She told him how she likes to bake and go to the beach. For some reason, she felt compelled to open up to him.

"OK mister big shot doctor. It's your turn. Is there a missus Strayer? What are your likes and dislikes?"

"Let's see. I had a pretty normal childhood. My dad was an orthopedist. My mom was an accountant but stayed home to raise me. I am on only child. I guess one look at me and my parents decided one was enough. I did well in school. I played football. I was the punter. I went to college at UCSD and majored in pre-med. I played football there as well. After graduation, I was accepted to UCLA med school. Because of the cost, I joined the Marines and went to OCS. I did six years after graduation from med school and that included a tour in Iraq. During my six years in the marines, I specialized in ER. I spent another year after specializing in geriatrics. My grandparents had health issues as they got older and I saw how they were treated. I had my own practice with a couple other physicians until I met Maggie a couple of years ago. One thing led to another and now I am here."

"What about your personal life now?"

"I don't have much of one anymore. When my commitment with the military was over, I married my college sweetheart Sarah. She was a psychologist. I was 32, she 33. Things were good for about five years then tragedy strikes. She was coming home from work. She stopped off at the store to pick something up for dinner. It was about eight at night. She was hit by a drunk driver who blew a light. Her BMW convertible was thrown into the path of a semi. She was killed instantly. If it hadn't been for Doris and Mike, I probably would have ended it all myself. At the very least, I would have been in jail for murder. I literally wanted to torture and kill the driver. It was his 3rd offense DUI. We used to camp and hike. Sarah love birdwatching. We would go into the desert and stargaze for hours. Since then, I just work and go home and work some more. Occasionally I hang with Doris and Mike, but since I moved from here to San Fran, I rarely do that anymore."

"I am so sorry Jack. I had no idea. If you want to talk, let me know. I used to be a good listener. I guess that's why all the elderly like me. I actually listen to them."

"Angela, the same goes for me. While it may not be the same, I, like you have experienced a great loss. I used to think the death of a loved one was the ultimate loss. What you have lost, first your marriage but more importantly the loss of faith in human kind, especially men, may be even greater."

"You may be right Jack. I have never experienced the death of a loved one. At least not yet. I mean sure I mourn some of my patients, but that is part of the job. I tend to compartmentalize that from my personal life. I hope to get my life back one day."

Dinner was actually a pleasant affair. They both had the fettuccini alfredo topped with scallops. Jack chose a fine Chianti to go with dinner. About 9:30, they left and Jack brought Angela home. He reached out to shake her hand but she surprised him by standing up on her tip toes and lightly kissing his cheek. "Goodbye my friend. Be safe" she said and disappeared into her new home.

Jack went back to his hotel. He had a lot to think about. He sensed that despite her issues, he could easily develop strong feelings for this girl. Yes she was beautiful despite the added pounds that would not be found on the plastic L.A. types, but she was easy to talk to. He was sure it was definitely not lust, thought that was certainly part of it. He knew he wanted more. A deep meaningful relationship if not a life with this scarred woman is exactly what Jack needed. It was not pity for her either. Jack knew if he could get through the barriers she had surrounded herself with, he had a chance.

Angela was thinking about the evening also. Jack was the perfect gentleman. He had respected her boundaries. He had spoken to her like she was a person, not an object. Still, she barely knew him. She was determined to keep up her guard. Still, even if she did let him into her life, he was a doctor and corporate president. She was just Angela. There is no way he would ever be interested in her as much more than an employee.

It was a Friday evening and Jim was again parked across the street. He now knew where Angela lived but didn't know exactly what apartment. He was determined to find out. Unfortunately for him, Rosita decided to have a little after hours get together.

The Palmdale office was opening on Monday, so she had the entire staff come in for chips and dip and finger foods. There were soft drinks and even a couple of bottles of wine. She even had a bottle of champagne. At exactly 5:00, everyone gathered into the conference room around the oval shaped table. In the center of the table was a sheet cake that said "Good Luck Palmdale Staff." After opening the champagne, having a toast and cutting the cake, the staff spent the next couple of hours getting to know one another in a less formal setting. It was almost 7:30 when Angela and Rosita left.

Jim, for his part decided that it was too late to stay. He did have patience. Good things or in this case bad things are worth the wait.

Saturday Angela and Doris met for Angela's session. Angela had vented her feelings of frustration and sadness. She talked at length about her emotions when she was served the divorce papers. She vented her dismay of not having any direct contact with her husband. Above all, she still hated men.

"Dr. Ruger, how close are you and Jack?"

"Jack and I are good friends. We met in med school. I'm sure you know about that. I don't know how much you and Jack have spoken about his life, but he too went through a tough time."

"Yes, he told me about Sarah. He also told me you pretty much saved his life; you and your husband Mike."

"I don't know about all that, but I like to think we were of some assistance. He still hasn't fully recovered. He just works constantly as if that will make his pain go away. When he's not working, he's working out running, lifting weights or beating the shit out of that damned punching bag. I understand that but it's been seven years. He really needs to find someone to try and take the pain and emotional stress away. He really is one of the good guys."

"I agree and wish the best for him. I know he has been a Godsend for me. But even if I was interested, and I'm not, he is a rich doctor and corporate big wig. He wouldn't look at me twice as a girlfriend let alone a wife."

"Don't' be so sure about that. I see a look about him when he speaks of you. Once we get you past your trauma, and we will, give him a chance. You will see."

Doris stayed another hour or so then left. She had to go back to San Fran and her own husband.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers