Angela's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can assure you that you will have a job. It probably won't be in the same office. I can about guarantee that much, but you will have a job."

"How in the fuck do you know? You're new here. Shit, you're still on probation. There's a good chance you will be joining me on the unemployment line."

Jack retorted, "Can you keep a secret?" She nodded yes. "I have not been completely up front with you. I'm not who a claimed to be."

"What the fuck does that mean. I though you are the new manager of Palmdale. What, did you come all this way to get in my pants too? You gonna try to fuck me too?"

"Hold on a bit honey. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jack Strayer. Doctor Jack Strayer. I am a new manager so to speak. I am the new president of Golden Age Home Health. Maggie is my boss. I went undercover at the conference to see how things really are. If everyone knew who I was, I would not have gotten truthful information. Anyway, I can assure you that you will still have a job come Monday. Please don't tell anyone about this. I need to get my ducks in a row, but Jim and Ned will be the ones on the unemployment line very soon."

"Fuck. I just cussed out the president of my company. In three days, he has seen me naked and tied to a bed. Then I am bawling like a baby in one of the world's biggest airports. He rescues me twice and I cuss him out again. Yet I still have a job?"

"Trust me honey. You still have a job."

"Shit, I'm not even sure I want it. I just can't face going into the office and facing that asshole. Not after what he did to me. Because of him, I have lost everything. I just wish I could talk to my husband. Then again, he's probably just worried cause somebody else fucked up his property. Why are all men such assholes?"

"Angela, I understand you must be hurting. You feel betrayed above all else. Not all men are assholes. I'm afraid it may take time for you to realize that. I'm going to recommend you see a friend of mine. Her name is Dr. Doris Ruger. She is a psychiatrist. We met in med school. I will get you an appointment this week. In the meantime, you take the next few days off. If Mr. Peters says anything, Maggie will run interference for you. For now, let's go get your stuff. If you husband, Ricardo, that's his name right, is there, I will try to talk to him."

Jack and Angela took Jack's rental car and drove to her house. The small two bedroom house was painted a light yellow with a brown trim. In the yard were two oak trees and a flower garden that needed a little work. Overall it was an inviting cottage style house. A detached garage was off to the right. Sitting in the driveway was Angela's eight year old Ford Focus. It was light blue in color but appeared to be in good shape. Next to the driveway were six leaf bags that looked to be full.

"I guess that's my stuff" groused Angela. "Eleven years of marriage stuffed into six garbage bags. Six fucking bags." She began to cry. Jack reached across the seat to hold her but she pushed him away. "Please don't. I can't stand to be touched right now. This is too much for me. You've been a big help, but I need to be alone just now". Slowly, she got out of the rental and walked to open her car and load her stuff.

Jack got out of his car and went to help Angela load her stuff. As they got the last bag in, Ricardo pulled up in his truck. He got out and walked straight to Jack. "You he yelled. What the fuck you doing here? First you fuck my wife and when I through her skanky ass to the curb, you come to my house?"

Jack replied, "Mr. Garcia I presume? How is it that you accuse me? You don't even know me."

"I know you. I saw you on the video. You were one of the three fucking this whore."

"What video" asked Jack? "Can I see this alleged video?"

"Suit yourself asshole. Come on in."

Angela and Jack followed Ricardo into what was their house. She had noticed several pictures had been smashed and the house in general had been trashed. They went over to where the computer was and Ricardo opened the e-mail containing the video. After playing it for them, he simply said "OK, you saw it. Now get your skanky whoring cunt the fuck out of MY house."

"Mr. Garcia" Jack said. "This is not what it appears. Angela was raped. When I got in, she was tied to the bed. Those two assholes threatened her. Yes she did hug me, but that was after I beat the shit out of them and untied her. There is even a report filed with hotel security."

"I don't give a fuck. I didn't' want her to go anyway. I told her what would happen. Hell, I will probably file a suit against you guys. Who the fuck are you anyway? Since you're here, I guess you are the main prize."

Jack introduced himself as the president of the company. It didn't matter. Ricardo simply said, "I don't give a shit if you're the God Damned President of the United States, I know what I saw. Now you and this bitch can get the fuck out of my house. And don't even think about coming back."

Angela tried to speak up "Ricardo please. We need to talk about this. Why won't you believe me?"

"I believe what I saw. You certainly didn't look like you were being beat up with that guy's dick in your mouth. You looked like you were ready to take monster cock in whatever hole. And you didn't run from this guy. Hell you ran to him. We're done. Now get out before I through the both of you out."

Angela left and drove back to the Jack's rental apartment. Jack followed. Once they arrived, Angela went in. As Jack tried to go in, she turned and said "Jack, please. I need to be alone. I hope you understand. You've been a lifesaver, but I really need to be by myself."

"OK. I am going back home. Call me if you need anything. Anything at all."

"I will call you within a couple of days. Thanks for all you've done Jack."

It was 9:30 on Monday and Jim Peter's was at his desk. Angela still had not come in to the office. He picked up his phone and called her home number. He got the machine. "Mrs. Garcia. It is now 9:30 and you have not shown up for work. I realize you partied a bit at the conference but you did have the weekend to recover. Please call me and update me if you will be coming in today."

Back at her apartment, Angela was lying in the bed. She had been crying all morning. She thought to herself, she had lost everything. She had no kids. The only family she had was her little sister. She did not feel she could discuss the situation with her sister. "Hell maybe I should just go to the Santa Monica pier and jump off the Ferris wheel. Maybe just go to Venice beach and walk out into to ocean. I do like the beach. No one would miss me anyway. I have no friends and no real reason to live. Fuck, here I am talking to myself. I have to think about this."

Flying at 35,000 feet on her way to L.A., Maggie was on the phone talking to Jack. Jack had filled her in on the attack and her subsequent break up with Ricardo. He was concerned for Angela's wellbeing and that of the company. Maggie was on her way to see Angela. She wanted to hear first-hand about the events that transpired. This was the first time, as far as Maggie knew, that anything like this had happened.

About two hours later, Angela was waking up from a nap after another crying spell. She heard a loud knock at the door. She looked through the peephole and was shocked to see none other than Maggie Delatore, her bosses, bosses, boss. They had spoken briefly at the conference but why was she hear now. Jack must have spilled the beans so to speak. Tentatively, Angela opened the door.

"Angela, my poor dear. May I come in?" Angela merely nodded and stepped away from the door. Maggie continued, "OK, start from the beginning. Tell me exactly what happened and you damn well know what I mean." Maggie was a no nonsense woman. She was dressed in a grey pant suit and wearing a scarf. Maggie looked like the typical business woman.

Angela went on to explain all the sorted details and how it wasn't her fault. Since Mr. Peters was her boss, she felt she had to help him with his preparations for the conference. After explaining what happened including the video and Jack's involvement, Angela sat on the tan leather sofa with her hands clasped waiting for the other shoe to drop. She figured if the CEO herself came, it was not going to be good.

Maggie sat in the armchair across from Angela and was in thought for a good two to three minutes. Neither said a word, but it seemed like an hour or more to Angela. Finally Maggie spoke up. "Angela, my dear; this is what we are going to do. You are going to take the rest of the week off with pay. I will personally call Mr. Peters and tell him I have you working on a special project. You WILL see Jack's friend the shrink. On Monday, I will send the corporate plane down for you where you will come to my office. You will file a sexual harassment charge. I don't give a damn about the police report. Rumor has it that Jim and Ned have been pussy hounds for years but I don't have enough evidence to prove it. What they do on their own time is none of my business, but when they fuck with my employees, then it becomes my business."

Angela was taken aback by the prim ladies language. She even smiled a little. This lady was a big time CEO but was really down to earth. "So Mrs. Delatore, I get to keep my job?"

"My dear, not only do you get to keep your job, but you are getting a promotion. The promotion has nothing to do with the events at the conference but has everything to do with your letters from clients as well as my meeting with you at the conference. There is one condition on you getting the promotion however."

"What is that?"

"Like I told you at the conference, you will call me Maggie" she said with a smile. "Now about that promotion, the Palmdale office opens in three weeks. You will be the supervisor in charge of the caregivers. You will have help to learn the coordination and scheduling and things like that. I want you to get some management experience. You will also help me create a training class to show other caregivers how you do it. If it all goes like I expect, this will increase our satisfaction ratings even higher."

"Thank you Maggie for this opportunity. I just wish my asshole husband could see me for who I am."

"My dear, I may not be able to help you on the home front, but remember this: If your husband is too damn stupid to realize what a gem he has, then it's his loss. There other fish in the see. Sure you may reel in a boot or two, but one day you will land the prize. Now I must run. I will see you next Monday."

It was late in the afternoon near quitting time when Maggie walked into Jim Peter's office. "Mr. Peters. I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop in and check on my L.A. office."

"Uh, uh, welcome" sputtered Jim. "I was not expecting you."

"No, of course you weren't. I thought I would surprise the office. Before we begin, I wanted to tell you that that delightful girl Angela is working on a special project for me. I'm hoping that our satisfaction ratings will continue to climb with her help. As such, don't expect her back in the office for a couple of weeks." What Maggie knew but Jim didn't was that Jim wouldn't be around in a couple of weeks. Two hours later after going over financials and stuff as well as making Mr. Peters sweat a bit, Maggie left to return home.

Jim immediately got on the horn to his friend Ned. "Hey Ned, this is Jim. Have you heard anything about any special projects going on at corporate? Maggie just popped up here unannounced and let me know that Angela bitch was on a special project. You think she knows anything?"

"I hope not. I would think we would have heard something by now. I doubt the new guy spilled his guts. He is still on probation."

"Well keep an ear out. Let me know buddy. Later." Jim hung up and went home. One his way, he drove up to where Angela's house was. He didn't see anyone there.

The following Monday, Angela was in the corporate jet heading up to see Maggie. She had gone shopping over the weekend and bought her a nice pencil skirt that came to just below her knees and button down blouse. She wore sensible 2" heals. She wanted to look professional. It did feel weird not wearing her customary scrubs to work. She was met at the airport by Jack. He was driving his BMW Z4 Roadster. He had the top down. "Hi Jack. It's nice to see you again."

"Welcome to corporate Angela. Here, put his on." He gave her a 49er's ball cap. Seeing her again caused a stirring in his heart. Jack began to look at the lovely woman in a new way.

Angela spent the better part of the day and part of the next day in depositions with the company attorney. She was a woman about 50. Her name was Bonnie. Angela didn't remember her last name. She had greying hair up in a bun and wore a Navy blue pant suit. She had a no nonsense demeanor about her and Angela was glad the lady was on her side. After going over the details of the conference, the attorney asked about the video and if Angela had access to it. Going to the lawyer's laptop, Angela pulled up her email and the video was there. It was entered into evidence.

Bonnie Perdue met with Maggie and Jack. After going over all the evidence, she wrote an opinion that harassment took place and that Jim and Ned could be terminated. Even though it was he said, she said, Jim was Angela's boss and Ned was a member of management. Angela's testimony that Jack had in fact rescued her prevented any potential suits from coming back on him. It was decided that Friday, the shit would hit the fan. It was also agreed that Angela would be offered a 50,000 dollar settlement for her troubles.

It was just after 2:00 Friday afternoon that Maggie, Jack and Bonnie walked into Jim's office. He did not have a good feeling, especially seeing Maggie twice in two weeks. Jim pleasantly greeted everyone and it was decided, at Maggie's request that they adjourn to the conference room. It was a room about 15 X 20 with a mahogany table and matching side chairs. A projector hung from the ceiling and a drop down screen was down. A lectern was off to one side. Jack took his seat at the head of the table. With Maggie's blessing, he was going to be the one to do the firings.

At the same time the meeting with Jim Peter's was going on, Angela was in her new office in Palmdale. It was a small office but it was private. She had a nice little desk, comfy chair and two side chairs. In the corner was a beige 4-drawer filing cabinet. She never had a real office. She was looking over details of her new position when her cell phone rang. It was a number she didn't recognize. "Hello."

"Is this Mrs. Garcia? Angela Garcia?"

"Yes it is. Who is this and what can I do for you?"

"Mrs. Garcia, it's more like what can I do for you. My name is Dr. Doris Ruger and Jack Strayer, a dear friend of mine told me that if I hadn't heard from you to call you. He gave me your number. I understand that we have some things to talk about."

"I would like that Dr. Ruger. When can we meet and where is your office?"

"My office is down here in L.A. I will be up in your area tomorrow to visit some friends. I thought I could swing by your place. You're still in Jack's rental?"

"Yes I am and that would be fine. What time? OK, 2:00 it is." They hung up.

Once everyone was seated at the conference table, Jim spoke up. "Jack, I assume you are here to talk about Palmdale. Anything I can do to help you in your new position, just let me know."

Jack replied "Jim, while we met at the conference, we have not been properly introduced." Jack had a bit of an evil smile on his face. "Jim, I am Dr. Jack Strayer and I am the new president of Golden Age Home Health. I'm sure you're quite curious as why this meeting and why Maggie and Bonnie are here. I'll get to Bonnie in a minute. The reason we are here is to inform you Mr. Peters of your immediate termination from Golden Age. We have received and investigated the incident that happened at the conference involving Mrs. Garcia, you and Ned Jenkins."

"What the fuck" screamed Jim? "Hell you were just as much a part of as we were. She was a willing participant. Even the cops refused to take a report."

"Jim, you were her boss one level above her immediate supervisor. She filed a complaint, and Bonnie, who is our corporate counsel, investigated it including the video. We ended up paying out a cash settlement. As for you, there will be no separation package other than your accrued vacation time. Now if you wish to retain your own counsel and appeal it in court at your expense, feel free. In the meantime, let's you and I go to your office so you can get any personal items."

Jim retorted, "You and that bitch ain't heard the last of this."

"Mr. Peters, if that is any kind of threat, I assure you that the full weight of the law will come down and come down hard on you." Bonnie had a stoic look as she said it. Fifteen minutes later, Elvis had left the building.

While the meeting was going on, it was arranged that IT would deactivate all of Jim's access to the network and corporate email. His business cell was confiscated as well.

It was 4:00 when the management trio got back to LAX. Maggie called Ned and asked him to stick around. She said she was going to be the Bakersfield area and wanted to have a short visit. They would be there in about an hour to hour and a half. Ned hoped that it wouldn't take long. He was divorced and had a date with a set of twins and was looking forward to some good pussy. One of them could even take him in her ass. He hadn't got laid since the conference and then that Angela bitch fucked him over.

It was ten after 5 when the threesome made it to Ned's office. He tried to call Jim, but couldn't get a hold of him. Needless to say, Ned was a bit apprehensive. Once they were in the conference room, Jack gave Ned the bad news. Since Ned was not a direct supervisor, he was given the choice to resign or be fired. He like Jim would not receive any kind of separation package except his vacation. Ned chose to resign.

After the ordeal with Ned, Jack snickered "Well ladies, what do you say we join the mile high club and head back home?"

Bonnie gave him a glare that would freeze water but Maggie just laughed and retorted "Sugar, if you want to be in the mile high club with me you either need to get your eyes checked or get laid really bad." They all cracked up with laughter at her comment.

It was almost seven pm when Angela got back to her new home after stopping at an In and Out Burger for some totally unhealthy junk food. She figured she would have to find a new place to live and soon. She was sure Jack would like to rent this one again. She thought about just renting this for the time being but wasn't sure how that business arrangement would affect her job having Jack as a big boss and her landlord. She thought about Jack. He certainly was decent looking and has so far been a perfect gentleman. Right now she pretty much hated all men. She had been betrayed by men; her boss and even her soon to be ex-husband. Right now, men were scum.

It had been an exhausting three weeks beginning with the conference. Angela decided to take a nice long bubble bath. She sat and soaked for a while trying to relax. She was leaning back against the tub. Her sumptuous breasts were floating in the warm water. She began to absent mindedly rub her smoothly shaved pussy. It had been almost a month since she had had a good fuck; the last time just prior to her leaving for the conference. Men in her mind are assholes but she could really use a good orgasm. Angela had a technique she perfected for getting herself off. While rubbing her nub, she slipped two fingers into her moist pussy. Moving them in and out she began to quickly massage her protruding clitoris. Since it had been so long, it didn't take long for her to build up. Angela stuck a third finger into her now juicy cunt. Just as she was about to go over, thoughts of Jack leaped into her mind. That surprised the hell out of her. She could understand thinking of her husband, but Jack? She kept fingering herself and with a gush, she came and came hard. Her nipples poking out of the water as the orgasm swept over her. After a couple of minutes, she finally came down. She then got out of the tub, dried off and went to bed where again, the beautiful but lonely Angela cried herself to sleep.