Angia V Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite my nipple, you bastard" she said.

So I did, and as I did I could feel my spunk shoot out of my knob right up into Angia's cunt.

I looked across to you, and I saw that you were sitting on top of Keith, with your legs held up, and with Charles thrusting his cock deep inside you. Fuck, I couldn't believe it. Was Keith in your ass, or did you have them both in your cunt? At the same time, I could see Annette kissing you deeply, with one hand pulling hard on one of your nipples, and the other violently rubbing her clit. Obviously all of you were going to come pretty soon, and you were going to have some interesting explaining to do on just where those cocks had been when we got home.

As all this was happening, Ruby pushed me away from Angie, so my prick fell out of her, leaving a trail of spunk down one leg.

"Open your legs, Angie. I want to suck Ricky's spunk out of you" she said. "You Ricky, go round and let Angie lick your cum and her cunt juice off of your cock."

This was a new experience. You'd never have let me put spunk in your mouth, let alone suck it off of me after I'd fucked you. I went to the other end of the bed, and Angie took my knob, which was by now quite soft, right in to her mouth. Then I gave a yell as she sucked hard, pulling all of the spunk from right inside the shaft. Clearly Ruby must have been working as hard sucking on Angia's cunt, because Angia climaxed again with my spunky knob in her mouth, and Ruby's tongue up her hole.

I guess that you must have had a similar experience, because I heard you shout "you fucking bitch", and when I looked over, you were jerking up and down on you back on the bed with Annette's head pinned between your thighs. You had Charles' prick in one hand and Keith's in the other, and spunk from both of them was trickling over the back of your hands.

Well, what can you do to top that? I could see that you were absolutely shattered, and I knew I was. And how do you say goodbye to someone you've either just fucked, or you've seen fucking your partner? In the end, Angia just stood up, took hold of Annette by the hair and dragged her off your cunt.

"Wait," said Annette, "I think there's still some sugared almonds right up Lyn's cunt. If I can get them out, then we can share them out. They'll be even better, because as well as Lyn's cum, they'll be covered in the spunk that Charles and Keith have just shot in her."

Pushing Angie away, she shoved her hand deep into Lyn's hole, and to my surprise, out came three sugared almonds, covered in slime and spunk. Annette immediately put one in her own mouth, then went over and popped the others into Angie and Ruby's mouths.

"Well", said Angie "I think this probably makes a perfect conclusion to a fantastic evening. I'll ever forget the sugared almonds trick. Now we've all met properly, I'm sure we will have other amazing experiences, either all together or in separate groups, and I encourage you to come together often. I just want to thank Lyn and Ricky for adding to our group. I've had the pleasure of fucking both of them, or should I say, fucking them for the first time, and they deserve to be full members of our little pleasure community."

Then we all broke up. Although we could have had showers and cleaned ourselves up there, I think we both wanted to look, taste and touch each other just as we were, and to share our experiences when we got home. So we just collected our clothes, and drove back to the flat in dressing gowns, hoping we wouldn't meet anyone in the garage or lift.

CHAPTER 6 - SHARING THE PARTY FUN

When we got back to the flat, we immediately fell into each other's arms, and kissed passionately. Our dressing gowns fell open, and I could feel Lyn's body pressed against mine. When I looked down at her breasts, they were covered with bite marks, and the hair between her legs was matted with spunk.

"Fucking hell, Ricky", gasped Lyn, "what on earth have I got us into?"

"Well, I think you've got some explaining to do." I said. "Maybe firstly to the dog, who thinks it looks like you, but smells completely different! Where on earth did that trick with the almonds come from, and I want to hear all about what you were up to with Annette, Keith and Charles."

"Well," Lyn explained, "Angia had said that the new girl was expected to do something to introduce herself, and break the ice, but she didn't really give me much of a clue what sort of thing it might be. I was really frightened about the prospect of having sex with strangers, and having them all touch and play with my most private parts. It was different with Angia, as the whole business of fitting a bra didn't start out as a sexual thing, but we just naturally moved into it. I just wasn't sure that I'd be able to carry it off, so I thought that I needed to do something really dramatic, which once started I couldn't back off from. What better than just showing my cunt to everyone? However, I couldn't really bring myself to think of just doing that without a reason.

"I've never been confident that my body is worth looking at, even though you and Angia have told me different, so I was afraid that if I just did that, I might not be able to undo it, but that everyone would think "that's a scruffy old cunt, and we don't fancy fucking that, thank you". So I tried to think of some way of making it more interesting. I came up with the idea of having something edible shoved in me, because I thought that most people would be up for trying to get it out of me with their mouth, and hopefully once they had got my taste, they'd be hooked. The trouble was, I couldn't work out quite what. I first thought of chocolate, but I could see that that was likely to end in a fucking mess, if you see what I mean. I thought of celery, but when I tried it, it was really uncomfortable, and I wasn't sure whether people would like it, or even whether I could get enough sticks in to let everyone get one, as I wasn't sure how many people were going to be there. Did you notice, by the way, that the celery you were having with your cheese had a slightly tangy taste?"

"Anyway, you probably remember me offering you a sugared almond the other evening, when we were watching television? It suddenly came to me how perfect they'd be. Most people like them, and when I tried leaving one in my cunt overnight, it hadn't really dissolved at all. Thank goodness you didn't try fingering me that night, else it would have given the whole game away! The only problem was that not knowing who would be there, I really overdid the number I pushed up there for the party. Still, it worked fantastically, didn't it? I really enjoyed the look of shock and amazement on your face when I spread my legs and invited everyone to dig it. It took a huge amount of courage to do it, after Angia had given me the introduction, but actually it was one of the best experiences of my life, seeing the amazement on everyone's faces turn to raw lust. I hadn't realised how powerfully my cunt could control people! I love it, and really hope I can do something similar again, although part of it is the element of surprise, so I'll have to find a different audience. Something to look forward to!"

"By the way, I've got a surprise for you."

And she reached down between her legs, and after a few seconds raised her hand up holding two sugared almonds.

"I though Annette had taken them all out" I said.

"No" Lyn said laughing, "Annette whispered to me that she'd left two in me as she realised that neither you nor I had had one, and she thought we should. I know that they've got Keith and Charles spunk on them but you know how much I dislike the smell of spunk, so if I can deal with it, so can you!".

And she dropped on into her own mouth, and forced the other in to mine, the fucking dirty bitch.

"So come on" Lyn said, smiling and crunching on the almond, "tell me how you got on. Did you get to fuck Angia as she promised me you would?"

"Of course I did" I said. "I fucked Ruby as well, whose tits were amazing, but too big for you, but I managed to save myself so it was Angia's cunt I came in. I totally understand how she managed to trap you in her web, now, but it's your story I want to hear now, and we'll come back to mine later."

And this was what she told me.

I told you how pumped up I was once I'd opened my legs wide open, and told people about the sugared almonds. Believe me, absolutely anyone could have come and fucked me then. I think you saw everyone except you come over and suck out an almond. What surprised me most, though, was that apart from the women, it was Keith rather than Charles who seemed to know how to get me going with his mouth. Shit, though, all of them were great and I'd do it again now if I had the chance!

I guess you must also have seen Angia and Annette strip me off. Being completely naked in front of everyone still sent a shiver of fear right through me, but I guess the fact that you'd all seen and touched my cunt already gave me courage. Well, not only that, but the way that Annette looked at me with animal-like lust in her eyes. The cunning little bitch had already noticed the way I was looking at her tits, as I remembered what Angia had told me about the way her nipples could change. It was as if she had read all the thoughts that had been running through my mind about what I wanted to do to her breasts.

She pulled my face down hard towards one of her drooping breasts, and forced me to take it in my mouth. Well, actually, that's not quite true as my mouth was already open and ready, and it would have taken all her strength to stop me. She told me to suck as hard as I could, and to run my tongue around her nipple. Fucking hell, it was amazing, as I could feel her aureole immediately start to crinkle up, until it was just a tiny circle around a huge, erect nipple.

"Now bite it hard" Annette commanded, as if I were just her lowest slave.

So of course I did, but it turned out to be a bit harder than I'd intended, as at the same time I felt fingers running across my bum and pushing between my arse cheeks, taking me by surprise. Then I felt many hands caressing my breasts that were hanging down as I was bending over Annette.

"Now do the same for my other tit" said Annette.

I hardly needed asking, and got the same pleasure as I felt that nipple stiffen under my tongue. Annette then pulled my head up to hers, and kissed me hard on the mouth. Almost immediately I was jolted by intense pain in both my nipples, as she pinched and twisted them between her fingers and thumbs, and overpowering the pleasurable feeling that I'd had from Keith's hands.

"Keith and Charles just want to fuck you" she said, "but I want to hurt you. Hurt you in ways and places you never thought you could be hurt. But have no mistake, you'll end up dying to come back to me for more of the same. No one forgets me when I've had my way with them".

She grabbed my hair and dragged me over to the bed. Keith and Charles just got out of the way, as clearly they were used to Annette's dominating ways. She threw me down on my back on the bed, and caught hold of my nipples again and squeezed them even harder than before.

"Charles, stick your cock in her mouth so she can't scream, and Keith, get working on making her cunt slimy and her hole as open as you can make it, while I work on her breasts."

Shit, it was painful, and when I looked into her eyes, the looks in them struck fear right through me. Was I going to be maimed or hospitalised? But somehow, she understood perfectly just how far she could go in using the pain to increase the tingling excitement running through my body and deep into my crotch, but avoid going over the edge to truly damaging pain.

"Don't just lay there, bitch" she screamed, "get your hand working hard on my cunt. And I mean hard. See if you can rub away my clit, and whether you can force open my hole so wide that you can get your whole hand inside."

As I started to feel around with my hand, tracing over her belly and pushing between her legs, I felt Charles' cock pushing against my lips. I've never really liked sucking cock, but in this case, I had absolutely no choice, as he forced his way past my teeth and deep into my throat. I thought this was as much pain and torment as I could take, but I then felt Keith's hands opening up my slit, and sliding his fingers down to my hole. I felt first one finger slide in me, then with his other hand he started to play with my clit, sometimes pressing hard, and sometimes soft, going backwards and forwards and round and around. Then I felt a second and then a third finger pushing up into my hole, stretching it out. Although I couldn't see him, I knew with absolute certainty that Keith 's eyes were fixed on my cunt, looking deep up inside me, but craving to be able to see more.

My hand had by this time found its way up between Annette's legs, and against her shaved cunt, allowing me to feel the bulge either side and the tempting valley of her slit in between. I put my fingers into her slit, and ran them back towards her hole, dragging her gushing juices back towards her clit. I found myself synchronising the movements of my fingers with the movements Keith was making inside my cunt. He was really getting me excited, so I'd imagined that Annette would be enjoying it as well. I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Fuck, Lyn," she snarled, "I told you to be brutal with my cunt, not stroke it like a delicate flower. Charles, get your prick further down her throat, I can still hear her breathing! And Keith, work on her holes like I make you do mine. If you don't stretch her hole way out, Charles cock will never be able to get in it."

"Pay attention, Lyn, because I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget. I'm going to bite your tits hard, and I'll keep getting harder and harder, until you are working my vagina the way I want it worked. Believe me, I like the taste of blood, so you'd better do way fucking better than you are doing now! When Angie pointed you out to me, I told her you were going to be too soft, a pussy not a dripping cunt."

The next second, she had her teeth bared, and bit down on the top of one of my breasts. She hadn't got the main breast tissue between her teeth, just the top layer of skin, but it hurt like hell. At the same time, Charles pulled his prick part way out of my mouth, then drove it so far down my throat that I thought I was going to choke. Given the way he'd obeyed Annette's order, I wasn't surprised when I felt Keith pull his hand out of my hole, replacing it with all of the fingers on the hand he'd been using to play with my clit, trying to force it right inside me. I then felt the hand he'd removed touch my bum, and he pushed two fingers right inside my arsehole. God, I was in pain, but in ecstasy at the same time! Right, you fucking little bitch, I thought, if that's the way you want it, that's what you'll get, and I used all my strength to ram my hand into her hole. I could feel her lips stretch and slide towards my knuckles, and just for a second her bite on my breast loosened. Got you, I thought, but again I was wrong.

The next second she'd moved her mouth over my nipple and bit so hard I thought she was going to bite it off, and tears streamed down my face. There's no way I'm going to lose to this scheming little cunt, I thought, and I punched my hand harder into her hole. All of a sudden I felt her lips slide over my knuckles and down to the back of my hand, as I found my entire fist was now shoved inside her. I'll teach you, I thought, as I opened my fingers and tried to open her vagina. I could feel the neck of her womb, and I tried to force my forefinger up inside it. Still Annette hadn't weakened her bite on my nipple, though, so I opened my hand and dragged it out of her cunt, opening her hole more than I thought possible. I felt her squirm under me, as I ripped my hand out of her, with a loud slurp as the vacuum created by her cuntlips was broken.

I sensed, more than felt, a slight lessening of the grip on my tit, so I immediately balled my fist again and punched my hand back into her hole. I used my fingers to explore deep inside her again, then pulled my hand out of her with as much force as a could manage. I pressed my fingers as hard as I could against her clit and held them tight against it. I then rubbed her clit up and down, and round and round, but then punched my fist into her cunt again. Was she relaxing her bite, or was I just getting used to it? So, I repeated the whole cycle over again. Shit, her cunt was wet by then, and I could feel it throbbing. After the third cycle of fisting and playing, she finally let out a huge scream as I pressed my fingers hard into her clit, and she bucked and jerked against my hand as she came. The strange thing was, in the midst of all that pain, with Charles cock fucking my mouth, and Keith's hands opening my cunt and arse, I came as well.

God, Ricky, I'm sorry, and I feel so guilty that my story includes total strangers doing things to my body that I have never let you do. Look at my breasts, I know you used to give me love bites, but I'd have never have let you leave them covered in bit marks like this. If you'd ever tried sticking you cock down my throat the way Charles did, I have hit you in the balls, and although once or twice I've, reluctantly, let you put one finger into my arsehole, I'd have never let you stretch it the way Keith did. Maybe even not the way he stretched my cunthole, although I do remember how you made me bleed when we were teenagers. What's more, there's more yet to tell. And the thing is, even though I've now done it with people I'd never met before, I still wouldn't let you do these things. Today was just brutal fucking, and that's never been what I've wanted with you. I want you to make love to me, not fuck me. I never fully understood the difference, and I don't think you have really either. I think I understand now that sometimes you just wanted to fuck me, when I wanted you to make love to me. I'd never understood why you kept saying you were sorry about wanting my body more than I seemed to want to give it, but I guess it was because all you wanted was a fuck. I'm sorry, I can see how much you've needed some brutal fucking, but I'd only let it happen in fantasy or as you or both of us wanked ourselves off.

I'm sorry as well that I've broken off from my story, as I suspect that you're still in brutal fucking mode, given that your prick has started to soften, when it was as stiff as a rock when I was describing what Annette, Keith and Charles were doing to me. So, let me get on with my story, although at some point we need to reconcile this if we're wanting to carry on down the path we've started on, and I know I sure do. I'm really happy for you to get the brutal fucking you want, but you just need to do it with other peoples' bodies, even if I'm watching, just as I intend to keep doing it with other women, and sometimes men.

"So you have got it in you, after all, bitch," gasped Annette after she had come down from her climax. "For a moment, I thought you were trying to get your hand right up my cunt, through my guts and out of my mouth. Don't think for a minute that I have finished with you though! Come on Charles, let's see if Keith has managed to open her hole up enough to take your massive cock."

Keith took his hand out of my cunt and ass, and Charles pulled me down the bed, so that my legs were over the edge, and my pussy was just positioned perfectly for his cock. Shit, I thought, can I really get this up my cunt, and please, please let him not try get it in my asshole. He put his hands between my legs, and pulled open my lips, then jammed his prick hard in to my hole. Fucking hell, I thought I was going to split in half as he forced his black knob as far into my hole as it would go. Meanwhile, Annette was moving so that she was kneeling behind my head. She bent down and kissed my gently on my lips. Was it possible that I had really defeated her?