Angia V Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we get on the bed, we just need to go at it hard. The timing is all set by the time the viewer is prepared to wank, not by whether we've come, and it would be a shame not to have got there."

So along, with more stops for repositioning, and some coaching on things we might say to each other, we headed over to the bed, with me laying on my back, with Ruby straddling over me, with her head facing my pussy. Clearly the advantage of this was that the camera could get lots of cunt and arse shots, but we had plenty of opportunity to play with each other's slits whilst also opening it up for the camera, and they could catch close-ups of us sucking the other's clit. Mostly we got through this without too many stoppages and repositioning, and I found I really enjoyed the bright pinkness of Ruby's hole. Fortunately, we were just managing to come when Tony charged in to the room, cursing Ruby and asking what on earth I was doing letting her fuck me.

"I'll show you what a real fuck should be like" cried Tony, pulling off his clothes.

He pushed Ruby off of me, grabbed my tits, and rammed his cock up me. It was really pretty unexciting, so I quickly faked an orgasm, which was the queue for him to move to Ruby, to 'show her what a real fuck was like' as well. She tried to crawl away, which created the ideal opportunity for a bit of doggie-style, with Ruby's tits swinging around crazily. He then pulled out, turned her over, and entered her from the front. I guess if you'd never seen real brutal fucking it could have looked quite convincing, but I then discovered what Tony's real strengths were: he could come pretty well on cue with not much stimulation, although he could hold on forever as well, and when he did come the volume of his spunk and the energy with which it came out was amazing. Ruby faked another orgasm, and then Tony pulled out and shot an unbelievable amount of spunk right over her belly and up over her tits. Impressive. Unfortunately, the hasty script called for me to lick it off Ruby, then transfer some from my mouth to hers. But no way did I fancy that, so I just rubbed it into her breasts, then rolled around on top of her so that our tits both got covered with his cum.

I got a good telling off by Charles for that afterwards, but I blamed it on my memory, what with it being my first time and all, and I think he was still pretty happy with the end result.

I chose not to shower again, but to let the spunk dry on my tits, and take it as a trophy for when I shared my experience with Ricky when I got back home. As I drove back I reflected that I enjoyed the pictures, because of the way I felt I could control unknown people at a distance with my body, and the fact that it was pretty impersonal, or rather very personal just to me. I thought I quite enjoyed the pissing, and maybe it was something I should make more of with Ricky, but the video stuff I really didn't like. I just didn't get aroused by trying to fuck someone to a script, having to stop from time to time so the camera could get the right angle, and having to work to a time rather than letting my body get to climax when I wanted it too.

And whilst I'd found I could tolerate, and even enjoy a bit of arse fucking when I was in control, I just didn't want to have to do it when the script wanted, and there was no way I was going to be swallowing lots of spunk whatever the script said. Yes, if the reaction was good enough, then I'd go back to complete this video, but I wasn't going to do any more. This scripted stuff certainly didn't fit in the 'brutal fucking' world I'd enjoyed, but neither was it making love. However, I did like the idea of having pictures of me on the internet for anyone who wanted them, and wondered if Ricky could set me up with my own web site, rather than going through Charles, at least for of the time. To me, it felt that this belonged more in the 'making love' world, because all of the action was going to be between Ricky and I talking about it and looking at the pictures together.

When I got back home, I stroked the dog and kissed Ricky. I told him all the details of the less than fully enjoyable afternoon, and the conclusions I thought I'd reached. What we did, though, was to watch the DVD of the party, and shit, watching each other in our brutal fucking worlds was fantastic fun in our making love world, and we wanked ourselves silly.