Angia V Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of things did surprise me, though. First was how many of the women were either big or old, or often both.

"Yes," said Ruby, noticing my gaze lingering on some old BBW's. "It seems that although young girls have perfect bodies, many people like bodies which have seen lots of gravity and too much food. Some of our most downloaded pictures and videos are where women are either in a doggie position, or are leant forward against something like a work surface, so that tits and bellies are dangling down. In videos, the post popular shot is looking from right or slightly below as the man bangs his cock in from behind, so the bellies and tits are swinging backwards and forwards in time. Fake tits and slim bodies just don't give the same effect. This is where both Annette and I score, of course, because her tits sag and swing like crazy, and mine just look huge when hung down. Not being rude, but this is going to be where you score as well, though perhaps your tits could have done with being a bit larger. In general, people who like older women also tend to prefer hairy pussies, though not so much on BBW's as shaving makes it easier to see the slit. It's strange, really, how so many youngsters think that they should be shaved, and the only good cunts are ones with small lips and closed slits. If there's one useful thing we can do for the world with our products, it's to celebrate the diversity of women's cunts. Assholes and pricks, just don't have it!"

The second thing was how many of the pictures involved women pissing. I've always known that Ricky like to watch me, and often would put his hand between my legs when I am, but I never realised that it must be so common.

"Again," said Ruby "this could be an area where you score. Pissing films are really popular in the US, where they are almost always lesbian only. The funny thing is though, that it's much harder to get older women who will pee on camera; it's nearly always youngsters. Maybe something to do with the old-fashioned upbringing where excretion was really a taboo. Still, here's a picture of me from one of the lesbian peeing films we've made. Doesn't my cunt look good? And I sure did enjoy that day."

I guess I'd never actually looked at a woman pissing. I certainly couldn't easily see myself doing it, and I'd never been close enough to another woman to really have a good look, despite the standing joke that women always go to the ladies in groups. However, the sight of a lovely-looking slit pulled open, and seeing a jet of pee coming out of the very visible pee hole struck me as really beautiful. And if it gave me the excuse for lesbian sex with the sort of women that were in these pictures, maybe this was something for me.

"We'd probably better move on" said Ruby, looking at her watch, "else Charles and the crew will start complaining. You can always come back in here another day, or just go to the web sites as your log in details will let you access everything for free. Let's go to the wardrobe and pick you out a few clothes. For some reason men seem to like to see clothes coming off, though I'd personally just as soon start naked. Still, they usually won't be staying on long. What we'll do to start with is some straightforward stills series of you, starting clothed, stripping, then focusing on the good old favourites of tit, cunt and arse."

The first thing she picked out for me was a purple Teddy, which barely covered my nipples, and stopped some way above my pussy. I looked at it, doubting whether I could fit in it.

"Get a move on, Lyn" said Ruby. "get all your clothes off, and try this on."

Well it did get in it, though my tits were bulging way over the top. Maybe that was ok, but I wasn't so happy with the fact that my belly roll was fully exposed at the bottom of the Teddy.

"Don't worry about that," Ruby said. We always go for things a bit too small, really, as it makes the big in BBW look bigger. Believe me, there will be plenty of people out there who would have been disappointed if you'd had a flat stomach and no belly roll. Here's some matching knickers."

Well, she called them knickers, but they were little more than a bit of string which got stuck in my bum, and a little triangle of purple silk, which barely covered my hair, going up only as far as becoming hidden under my roll."

"Shit, that's fantastic" Ruby said, as she adjusted the way the string sat in my ass and the triangle was placed over my cunt. "This is going to be a super set."

She finished me off with a tight fitting, skirt, and a tight fitting, low cut blouse. I was beginning to psych myself up to be photographed, but of course, I had to go to make up first, and get bright red lipstick and eye shadow.

"Fucking hell, Ruby" I said, as I looked in the full-length mirror, "I look like a fat fucking tart."

"Of course, you do" said Ruby. "When people look at the pictures, they need to believe that you are the sort of woman who would be prepared to satisfy their darkest desires. With a rare few exceptions they don't want to be looking at someone who looks like their mother. No one's perfect, so what you have to do is to make the best of what you've got. In this case, you have to look like a fat old slut, who is desperate for cock or cunt, and will let them do to you whatever their dirtiest fantasies are."

The worst thing was that apparently, it's an essential part of the costume to have high heels, goodness knows why, but I was assured that once I got on the set, I could soon take them off, as attention would have moved elsewhere. So I wobbled my tarty way on to the first set, which was a living room. I knew I've heard film stars say the same thing, but I was horrified by the number of people stood around, pretty evenly divided between men and women. Sound seemed to require two, although as far as I knew still pictures were silent, there was both Penny and Tony with different cameras, two people from lighting, someone from make-up, someone with classes of drinks, two men who I guess might be used to move any furniture, and last but not least Charles the director. I felt frightened again. Was I really supposed to strip and show my open cunt and arse in front of all these people? Wouldn't they just think I was a fat tart? I stopped, and sought for the words to tell them I couldn't go through with it.

Suddenly, though, I thought 'this is silly'. They are professionals and are probably bored to death with naked bodies. In any case, the whole point is to show my tits, my cunt and my arse to everyone around the world who cares to look. Who cares if some of them think I'm a fat old tart and move to some shiny young thing with a shaved cunt and fake tits? What I'll be able to from the website feedback is see is how many people thought I was worth wanking to. So, I walked on to the set, ready to do what would have felt like humiliation only a few weeks earlier.

The next half hour was a bit of a blur. Charles told me how to stand, and when to remove a piece of my clothes. Penny and Tony danced round, taking picture after picture at unlikely angles, up my skirt, down my blouse, with me bending over to make my ass look big. I was beginning to get fed up with this, and was developing an itch between my legs to rush right on and show them my cunt. However, before I'd quite got that impatient, we moved to the strip. Charles made me take off my skirt first, which led to more bending over and pictures of the purple thread deep between my bum cheeks, and lots angles to show just how much belly had been pushed below the Teddy, and the way the top of the knickers had gone under it. Then shots laying down, with my legs closed and open, and with me teasing that I was going to pull the sliver of material aside and give a proper view of my slit, then ones laid the other way showing the thread passing, and really not hiding my arsehole. Then the blouse came off, followed by lots of shots of me bending so my breasts were either nearly or actually falling out of the top of the Teddy. Then the Teddy, with Charles being particularly keen on shots with me holding a tit to my mouth and sucking my nipple. Eat that you slim little bitches with tiny tits who've got no fucking hope of ever getting to enjoy this experience!

Of course, getting the lighting right started to assume a greater importance, so we had lot of stops while the lighting people changed the direction of the lamps, I had had to move around the set as well to help get it best. This all started me sweating, so the make-up people had to dash over and dry my face and my breasts. Then there were complicated shots where I was leaning forward against the back of a chair, so my tits were dangling, which meant that Penny had to lay on her back on the floor and shoot up to get the best effect. This also meant my arse was stuck out again and Charles sent Tony round to get some more shots of my bum, some legs together, some legs apart, so that it would show my arsehole and some of the hair on my pussy, which was poking out of the knickers as the thin strip went past my hole. Then shots of me leaning my breasts on the back of an upright chair, so they spilled over, exaggerating their size.

Finally, finally, I got to take off the horrible little knickers, leaving me completely nude. Lots more repeat shots of me leaning over things, but this time with a lot more emphasis on the recently uncovered delights between my legs. Lots more make up poking around as well, as for some reason sweaty bums and bellies apparently are a more specialist niche. Some of it was quite clever, though. Charles was really good, and very specific on how he wanted me to place my body, but for the arse shots they turned on one of the video cameras and connected it to a television on the floor in front of me. This meant I could see exactly how much of my bumhole was showing, and could try to make sure it looked round and symmetrical, something again which seems to be preferred, though given that the men at least were likely fantasizing about sticking their cock up it, I couldn't quite see why. They then brought in a few toys, including a small vibrator which make-up lubricated, and Charles poked in to my asshole. I guess this make the fantasy visible to any men who hadn't thought of it, and brought in some possible amusement for lesbians. I have to say, it felt pretty weird, standing naked in front of a dozen strangers, with my tits hanging over the chair, my legs spread, and a vibrator stuck perfectly symmetrically half way into my arsehole. However, I kind of got it. When I looked at the image on the screen, it looked good.

Then they wanted shots of me pulling open my cunt in the same position. This proved a bit tricky, as I needed some support, but it turned out they had a special padded chair on which I could rest my shoulders, while I reached round and pulled open my slit. Again, this required a lot of lighting changes, so they could see as far as possible through my hole into my vagina. This was repeated with the vibrator in my ass, then a much larger vibrator stuck in my cunt. I was definitely getting it now. When I looked at the image on screen of the small, vibrator in my bum, my hands holding my lips apart, and the big vibrator hanging there stretching my cunt, I thought it looked fucking good.

I then had to lay back in an armchair, with my legs over the arms, so that my pussy was fully exposed to the camera. This involved a bit more fiddling with the lights, and some adjustment to the recline of the chair so that my asshole could be seen as well. In many ways, this was my shot. Ricky had got me to do it many times, and this was also the sugared almonds shot. I knew what I was doing here. I lost count of how many shots were taken of my slit pulled open to different degrees, with my fingers exploring my clit, or poked in my hole, and of the vibrator in a little, in a lot, or just poised to go in but not covering the view of my hole. What I concentrated on was trying to get the right intensity into my look, a look that said to men, I'm just waiting for your cock to go in here, and to women, come suck and stroke my clit. Of course, some of this was probably wasted as undoubtedly many of the shots were extreme close-ups of my cunt and ass. I thought I must have finished, but then make-up came over again with something supposed to be cunt juice, and a whole load more shots were taken with my cunt looking a lot more slippery. Strange how it seemed to be necessary for Charles, the make-up boy and girl, and Penny and Tony to keep touching my cunt, saying that they needed to adjust the look. Then a whole load more with the vibrator, Charles especially wanting me to push it right in as far as it would go, then to pull it out as fast as I could. I got the idea, which was that for a second or so my hole stayed open, as if the vibrator were still in there, but boy did it take a long time. I suppose the problem was catching the picture quite right, so the vibrator wasn't hiding anything critical, meaning and of my entire slit, but my lips hadn't closed back over again. Either Penny wasn't as good a photographer as Ruby had claimed, or she was enjoying it. Funnily enough, so was I. I felt totally in control. I was going to make some images to which all sorts of people, both men and women, would wank themselves off. It was my cunt, and I knew I looked epic.

Eventually the clicking stopped, and I really did think that was the end. Apart from anything else, I was pretty desperate for the loo. However, when I asked where the loo was, Ruby dashed over to Charles, and said:

"Why don't we do a few pee shots while she's fully loaded? I mentioned it to her earlier, and she didn't say no. I'm also feeling pretty loaded, so maybe we could do a few shots with us both peeing at the same time, and maybe peeing on each other?"

I wasn't sure then whether I was still feeling in control! However, given everything else the group had seen, and the images they'd captured, what difference would a stream of piss coming out of me make? And I really did need to go. So, I said yes.

Unfortunately, what I hadn't realised was that this was going to require a change of set. It makes sense, when you think about it, that they'd need a set which could be hosed down easily.

"Wait, Charles," I said, "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hold on long enough."

"Fine," he said, "just slip the knickers, skirt and blouse back on, and if you do dribble during the move, we can do a few strip shots showing that you've wet your knickers, and which will set up the rest of the pictures."

"Oh fuck." I thought, trust me to open my big mouth.

Well, I did what Charles had told me, and we moved over to a set that looked like a bathroom of the sort that's now called a "wet room", so fully tiled and the shower apparently just on the wall of the room itself with no screen. We'd also added video, because a missed shot really couldn't be repeated. And I had dribbled. That was fine, but of course the time it took to photograph my wet knickers meant my bladder was even closer to bursting, and then after I'd taken the knickers off they spotted a little stream of pee running down the top of my leg, so that had to be photographed as well. Fortunately, they had managed to set up Ruby's part of the story, which was also that she was dashing home dying to pee, and also with piss in her knickers. We then moved to a couple of shots of me ripping off my skirt and blouse (though goodness knows the logic for that as I can pee well enough with them on!) and me rushing in to the bathroom holding my pussy. I then sat on the loo, but before I could get going, Ruby dashed in naked, holding herself, and obviously looking horrified that I was already on the loo.

"What are you doing, bitch," she yelled "I'm dying to pee".

And the realisation hit me that the sound engineers had finally come into their own. Given that we hadn't rehearsed, I improvised with something like, "fuck off, so do I and I got here first". Of course, Ruby did what any woman would have done, leaned back, pulled her cunt open and shot a sparkling stream of pee right at me, saying "alright, bitch you asked for it". Again, we hadn't rehearsed it, but the only sensible thing I could see for me to do, especially given that Ruby's pee was spraying all over me, was to slide forward on the seat, lean back, open my slit and send my pee across the room and over her as well.

"Fucking brilliant" exclaimed Charles, dashing over to me and pushing his hand over my cunt. "Save some for a few more shots".

Shit, it's not easy to stop peeing mid-stream, especially when you're not used to it, so he got quite a lot over his hand before I managed it. I also noticed that Ruby had stopped, and as she told me afterwards, bladder control is a really important skill for peeing movies. The next few shots were close-ups of my cunt with the pee squirting out, and one with Ruby in front of me so that it went over her face. This took me to empty, but her extra control meant that they could get shots of her peeing on me from different distances as she came towards me.

Well, it was kind of fun, a bit like being back at school with a water pistol, or that time at Jennie and Steve's when we had the water fight, so maybe this was something I could get to like. What I did notice, though, was just was a vivid pink the inside of Ruby's cunt was, and I definitely decided I wanted some more of that!

It turned that I was to get my wish much sooner than I'd imagined.

"Hey Charles," Tony cut in just as I Ruby and I were heading for the shower, "given that we've got the video going, and we've set up a scene where it would make sense for them both to want a shower, why don't we film it and start with a lesbian scene between Lyn and Ruby, assuming Lyn is up for it."

Was I ever!

"Then maybe we could have either Lyn or Ruby's husband come in and catch them, then end up fucking them both. We could get some great swinging shots with both Ruby's breasts and Lyn's tit's and belly. I know we haven't got time for a full film, but we could do two scenes, put them on the web as trailers to see what response they get, and if it's positive we could come back and fill out the storyline and the other scenes later. What do you say? I guess you could be the husband, and we already know how good your black cock looks in Lyn's cunt. However, the black-on-black with Ruby wouldn't work quite as well, and I know that you generally don't like fucking Ruby in a film. In that case, I guess I could be the husband? Ruby and I always work well together, and it will be a new experience for Lyn, so we can get a better feel for what type of cocks and fucking style works best with her for future reference. How about it?"

"Fantastic idea," said Charles, "are you up for it Ruby, Lyn? And can you manage the video team without him Penny?"

We all said yes. I was definitely happy to get a chance to get on and in Ruby, even though I prefer smaller breasts. I was less sure about Tony, who just seemed a bit dull. I could easily imagine him being obsessed with golf and practising his putting rather than fucking with his wife. Of course, the pee Ruby and I had all over us had started to dry off a bit, so the first thing needed was to get make up to squirt us with some water, and yes, they did use a water pistol.

We started off in the shower, washing each other's breasts, and kissing. However, it really wasn't as sexy as it sounded, and hopefully looked in the end, because we kept having to stop because the camera lens was steaming. We washed each other between our legs and around our bums, but again we had to keep stopping and just move around a bit so that the camera could catch the right pieces of our anatomy. As we came out and were wiping each other dry, Ruby whispered to me: