Angia V Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready for your other breast to get my special treatment" she whispered, as she took her mouth from mine, moved it down to my undamaged tit, and sank her teeth hard into the side of it. That was painful enough, but as I flinched away from her, I pushed up with my bottom, and met Charles prick thrusting back inside me. Given what I'd done to her vagina with my hand, though, maybe the agony was no more than justice.

Of course, Annette being bent over me like that meant two things. Firstly, her ass was stuck up in the air, and I could imagine the fantastic vista this would have presented of her puckered little asshole just above her partially open slit. Not surprisingly, Keith had realised this as well, had got up behind her and had stuck his cock up her. I could feel her rock forward as his balls hit her ass, and I wondered which of her holes he had actually chosen. The second, and great thing, was that Annette's breasts were right in my face. Depending on what she was doing to me, and what Keith was doing to her, sometimes her breasts were forced hard into my face, threatening to smother me, but at other times they were swaying free, with the nipples just brushing my face. In any other situation, I'd just have enjoyed those sensations, but given what she was doing to me, no way was I going to fucking let her off that easily.

Every time that Keith thrust in to her hole, Annette, released her bit on my tit, but then moved her teeth to a slightly different position, meaning that I had waves of pain synchronised with Keith's pumping, sometimes coming at the same time as the wave of pressure in my gut as Charles cock hit the top of my vagina. It was both incredibly arousing, but intensely painful, so I grabbed one of Annette's breasts and bit down as hard as I could. I felt her shudder as the pain seared through her tit. Not surprisingly with all that was going on her nipples were tight and stiff. I stopped biting, and just put my mouth over her nipple and rang my tongue round the deep ridges of her aureole, and across the top of her hard nipple. This was my little bit of pleasure, as just sucking and tongue-caressing nipples is one of my favourite things. However, I realised if I was ever going to be able to stand as an equal with Annette, I knew I had to do more. So I snapped my teeth together right on the end of her nipple. I knew that must hurt, and her squirm told me I was right. She repaid me with a vicious bite on the end of mine. For a few minutes, we traded bites of each other's tits and nipples, whilst both of us was being violently fucked from different directions.

Suddenly she tore her breast out of my mouth and let go of my tit, which nevertheless just went on throbbing from all of her earlier bites.

"Right, Keith, time to move up" she commanded, and as one, the two of them shuffled forward on their knees until her slit was over my face. "Lick this you bitch" she said.

She herself leaned forward and pushed her hand down into my own slit, towards Charles cock which was still pounding my cunt. I was just able to get my hand under her enough to pull open one of her lips, and to get my tongue inside. Annette then started to grind her cunt into my face, so that my tongue slid from her clit back to her hole. Contrary to what I had suspected, Keith had been fucking her in her cunt, not her ass. Her hole was being pushed open every time he pushed his cock in her, and massive amounts of cum were flowing out of her hole, all over my face, and into my mouth. I knew I was going to come again any minute, and I was pretty sure from the way Annette's movement on my face was getting faster and harder, that she was going to come as well. And that's just what happened. The combined efforts of Annette's fingers and Charles cock exploded through my cunt and up through my entire body, which jerked around, forcing my face even harder into Annette's slit, and she came at the same time, pushing my face back into the bed and releasing more juice from inside her, which I could feel running down the side of my face.

What surprised me, though, was the neither Keith nor Charles came, instead they both pulled out of their chosen orifice, and took a step back.

"Right," said Annette, with a vicious grin on her face, "now for the main event. Stand up Lyn."

I guess I was so surprised, and still reeling from sensations of coming so violently, that I didn't argue. When I turned around, Charles was laid across the bed, with his cock stuck up like a flagpole. Annette pushed me towards the bed, and told me to straddle over him, facing him. I had a suspicion what was coming, but just knelt over him and bent down to kiss him. That was strange, I realised. This man had had his prick in me for the last ten minutes or more, but we'd never even kissed, except for out formal hello when we came in. Of course, this wasn't quite what Annette had intended, so with one hand she grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards, at the same time grabbing Charles cock and pushing it up into my cunt.

"Now you can go forward again" she said, "and push your bum up so that Keith can put his prick in your asshole".

I felt her pull open by bum cheeks, giving Keith the clearest possible view of my arsehole, which even given everything else that had happened still felt embarrassing and violating. I felt someone squirt some sort of lubricant on my bum crack, for which I was extremely grateful, as the next minute I felt Keith force his knob into my arsehole itself. I had never imagined what it would feel like to have two cocks in me at the same time. I felt powerful, completely stuffed, and in pain.

"I told you I'd hurt you" whispered Annette, "and I always keep my word."

"Fuck" said Keith, after trying a few thrusts into me, "her arsehole is so tight, that especially with Charles cock in her cunt, this just isn't working for me. Find us some other position Annette."

Both Charles and Keith pulled out of my holes, instantly changing my feeling from bursting but exciting, to a feeling of disappointing emptiness.

"Right ", ordered Annette, "Keith, you sit on the edge of the bed, leaning backwards. Lyn, you lower yourself on him backwards, and take him in your cunthole this time.

Well this we managed, though it felt a bit of a comedown after having a prick up each hole. That feeling didn't last long, though, as Charles walked towards me, and lifted both of my legs behind my knees, which forced me to put my weight back on Keith. Shit, I was baffled. I wanted something climactic to happen to finish off the evening, but was fearful of what it might be. I soon stopped being baffled, but discovered I was right on the money with the other two thoughts. Annette grabbed Charles knob, and held it against the front of my hole, which was already stretched through having Keith's prick right in it. I felt a cold shot of lubricant again, and with Annette guiding it in, Charles forced his enormous cock into my cunt alongside Keith's. God it was painful, but it was unbelievably exciting, as they both pumped in and out of my hole. Then I realised that Annette was intent on getting at least one of her fingers in me, as well as rubbing my clit with her thumb, while the other hand went back to torturing one of my nipples. It gave me an incredible sense of power, that two grown men, strangers I'd never met before, were so attracted to the power of my sex that they would share my cunt at the same time.

I thought I heard screams from where you, Angia and Ruby were fucking and I guessed that that would be the end of the evening for you, at least. I realised just how exciting it was to know that you had fucked two other women in the same room as me. I also realised that given the amount of fucking Keith and Charles had done, they weren't going to be able to control themselves much longer either. I just surrendered myself to the intense feeling of pleasure and pain coming from my overstretched cunt, and tortured tit, and most of all the electric sensation Annette was creating on my clit, and I felt both Keith and Charles jerk as their cocks both shot out their sperm together way up in my cunthole. Immediately, Annette yanked both of their softening cocks out of me, rolled me over on the bed, and started sucking the spunk out of my hole. If I needed more power, that seemed to give me it. Even that scheming little cow couldn't stop herself wanting my cunt, even though it was dripping with two stranger's spunk.

Well you know the rest. Angia pulled Annette off me, but not before she'd found some more almonds still way up inside me. No wonder I felt full up. The look in Annette's eye said that I had earned some level of respect from her, but as we were leaving I told her that it wasn't over yet.

"We are going to have a return session at some point in the future," I whispered, "and I'll really show you the meaning of pain and pleasure really means, you vicious little cunt."

*****

So that was Lyn's story. I understood totally her explanation of the difference between brutal fucking and making love. The only question left in my mind was just where Angia fitted in, because when Lyn spoke about her, it seemed more in the spirit of making love, not brutal fucking. Was she really to some extent like a lesbian equivalent of me, and if so, to what extent?

"Come on then" I said, "let's go and have a shower and clean ourselves up."

"OK, said Lyn, "but let's swap into the world of making love, but yet not actually playing with each other. I don't think my cunt could stand any more, and it doesn't look as if your prick would be up to much either, even after you heard my story. Maybe we'll share our stories again another night, and wank ourselves off, but not tonight. What I do want you to do, though, is to touch me and clean me in all those private places which got used so brutally, so I can feel that we have made our peace with each other, and forgiven each other for what we did with others. I want you to wash my pussy, and help me clean out all that spunk which might be left in my cunt, and yes, you can wash my asshole as well, but washing is all, mind. And I will do the same for you."

That was what we did, and it was a magical experience, sharing each other's bodies, but purely in love and not in sex. Then we went to bed in each other's arms.

CHAPTER 7- BUT IT ISN'T QUITE OVER

The next day, Lyn went in to town to thank Angia for the party the previous day. Originally we were both going in, but it seemed it would be a bit uncomfortable being there when Lyn thanked her for letting me fuck her, so I stayed at home. I guess I'd expected her to be gone for some time, so I was surprised when she burst back in after not much more than half an hour.

"Fucking hell", gasped Lyn "you'll never guess what Angia's just told me. I thought I could trust her. You remember that couple Penny and Tony, who left the party before things really kicked off? They were supposed to be taking their dog to the vet, or something, which did strike me a bit strange at the time. Well, it turns out that Charles and Ruby own a company which makes porno films and websites, and Penny and Tony are their ace photographers. It seems that games room was loaded with cameras, and everything was photographed by them. Here's the fucking DVD."

"Not only that, but it turns out that they have a website which can only be accessed by people who have been involved in one of the parties, but every new recording is put on it for everyone to see. So now I discover there are a whole load of new strangers who will be getting a look up my cunt!"

"Shit," I said, "there must be loads of the men who have fucked Angie and Ruby themselves, and I really don't like the thought of having my performance judged against them. How did Angia explain the fact that she hadn't told you?"

"She just said that she could see I was afraid of what might happen at the party, and thought that if she told me I wouldn't have enough courage to go. She said she'd done that before in similar circumstances, and everyone had in the end accepted it, and most of them found it gave an extra edge to the excitement afterwards. In this case, she swore that she only did it because she'd found something special about me, and really wanted me to go. I guess I believe her really, though it didn't stop we slapping her round the face and calling her a lying bitch. Ok, ok, I did kiss it better afterwards, so stop looking at me like that."

"At least we've got the DVD we can enjoy now, and I can check whether you left anything out of your story." I smiled, but I still got hit as well.

"That's not the fucking end of it, though, as it turns out Charles also runs several open porno sites, and he's desperate to do some still pictures and videos of me to include on some of the sites. Apparently there's a massive demand for grannies and BBW's, and he can't get new material on the site fast enough. God, if I do that, anyone could be wanking off looking at me. Angia says that they can monitor the hits by number, geography and whether the people just look or download the material, which generally they assume means they wank with it. What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"Wow, I see why you'd be nervous", I said, "but don't you think it would also be really exciting? One of your fantasies was always to have men and women wank off looking at you, without you having to have any interaction with them. Surely, this would be almost a perfect dream, except that you can't actually see them doing it? You said you felt the power of your body, when you knew people were looking at your breasts, your cunt and your arse. Surely this would only increase that power? And just think, who knows you might be passing people in the street that you've never met, and they can say to themselves 'Shit, I'm sure I've seen her cunt and watched her fuck women and men'. I guess it would feel good to me also, to know that your brutal fucking world was spread right across the world, but it was only me that has you in your making love world. So I think you should do it."

"Well, maybe," Lyn replied. "By the way, Angia asked me to apologise, and say that Ruby would like to use you at some point, but the urgent request was just for me. Turns out there are plenty of men You're not black and nor do you have a particularly large cock, which are really the things people are looking for. In any case, we couldn't really partner each other on film, because I told you there are things I'm prepared for people to do to me in the brutal fucking world, and me to them, which I'm never going to let you do, or let myself do to you. I just need to keep completely separate making love to you as something special and lovely. So you can forget fucking my arsehole, but I'm sure that on film that's something they'd want you to do."

"You fucking bastard", I said, "but I love you and understand what you are saying. Now call Angia and see if she can get fix a session in a few days when the bite marks and bruises on your tits have faded. Tell her, though, that you only agreed to it on condition that she pushes Ruby to find a video script I could play in - the harder the better, but I'm definitely not doing anything gay."

So Lyn phoned, and made the appointment.

"So," I said "I suppose we should be able to get in to the website now?"

"Oh yes," Lyn replied, "I'd forgotten that Angia had emailed me the log in details. Why don't we connect the laptop to the big screen, and have a look at what our predecessors had got up to. I'm really interested to see what the other new girls did, but more than that I really would like to see more of Angia in action, and more than that even, I'd lo-o-ove just looking at some new tits and right into some open new cunts."

So that was what we did, wanking ourselves off as we made love together imagining ourselves brutally fucking.

CHAPTER 8 - SOME PHOTOGRAPHY

So, it was at the end of the week when I left Ricky and Rover again, and drove off to Charles' and Ruby's film studio on the edge of Dartmoor. As I drove up, it looked much more like an ordinary farmhouse, surrounded by a cluster of barns. I parked the car, and as I got out I was met by Ruby, who kissed me, and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so sorry, I hadn't realised that Angia hadn't told you about the filming part of our fun operation. She must have a very special regard for you, if she was so scared to tell you in case you wouldn't join. Normally people know everything about what they are agreeing to. I've got to say that I really enjoyed your sugared almonds opening, which was stunning. Your cunt was fantastic, and although I only got to taste it briefly, I am determined to rectify this in future! Still, I think Ricky enjoyed fucking me. Just a shame you'd made him promise to come in Angia and not me! Something else I intend to change, especially as he seemed so enamoured of my tits. Anyway, let me show you around."

She took me in to one of the barns, and I could immediately see that it wasn't really a barn at all, but many different studio sets, built to look like bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms. Everywhere overhead were gantries with lights and there were a lot of what looked like rather old-fashioned video cameras on stands.

"Yes, I can see you thinking those cameras are a bit old" said Ruby. "The thing is though that with some of the action, even seasoned camera operators can find their hands starting to shake! Anyway, let's go into our archive, and I can show you some of the existing material we have, so you can get an idea of what you'll be asked to do."

As we walked into the room, whose walls were covered with glassy pictures, I was immediately hit by a big picture of Penny. The thing was, she was sat back in a chair, with her knees up, and she was pulling her hole outrageously wide. I'd never seen such a big cunt. Getting one fist in would have been easy, and I trembled to think how much other stuff had been stuffed up her over the years.

"Yes" said Ruby, "Penny's one of our main stars, as well as a camera operator, and you can see why. They used to call her 'hole-in-one' Penny, because she starred in a film where her husband was only interested in golf, and used to make her sit on the floor and open herself up so he could use her cunt for putting practice. It was pretty far out. She could get about a dozen or more balls in there, and one of the most viewed clips is her sitting like that and firing them out at her husband's face. Of course, the story was that this didn't give her any sexual satisfaction, so she went on a series of escapades which involved her stuffing herself with ever more massive objects. Although we shot it a long time ago, it's still one of our most downloaded video's. Just don't call her "hole-in-one" to her face as she really hates it. Especially don't do it if you want to give Ricky a special treat, which many men have found they really love. Her cunt is so big that even with a hand right inside, there's still room for a cock as well. The trick would be that you'd put your hand in, and as Ricky put his cock in her, you'd grab it. So, although he would seem to be fucking her, you'd actually be wanking him off inside her, and you'd get to feel his spunk shoot out the end of his prick when he came!"

Hmm, I'd have to think which world that would come in, as undoubtedly once Ricky heard about it he'd want to do it.

Most of the rest of the pictures where more predictable. Tits, cunts and assess all at different angles set up to give the maximum visibility, so the viewers imagination could focus on what they wanted to do, rather than what might be there. There were loads of fuck pictures: men in women's cunts or arses, women ramming in vibrators or fingers, again into both holes, and I noticed that Charles black cock was in many of them. Shit, I realised, if my cunt looked as stretched as some of those when Charles was up me at the party, I must have looked good. Fuck knows what it must have looked like with Keith's cock and Annette's finger in there as well! Ricky and I hadn't got round to looking at the DVD of our party yet, but I made a note to myself to make sure we did it soon, as I could feel a session of mutual masturbation coming on.